It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LIVE Ustreams of NATO Summit Protesters in Chicago!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Originally posted by LifeIsEnergy
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Dude, what is your purpose? Your offering nothing to this thread, at all!

Geez! Where are the mods today?

I'm offering my opinion...just like everyone else.

My opinion is that these protesters that decided to stay to cause confrontations are idiots and get what they deserve. These idiots also make the rest of the days protests look bad.

My opinion is also that the police have done a fine job of dispersing the remaing fools who decided to try to cause trouble and are now just left to wandering the streets.

Okay, we understand! You've made like 20 posts in this thread saying this same exact thing now! We got it!

NEXT!

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Emergency vehicles just hauled some butt by the occupiedeye streamer.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Willease

Originally posted by RSF77
reply to post by Willease

Yes, and I've already posted the archive of videos a bunch of times in this thread.

Maybe read it, go to the links and watch the friggin videos.
edit on 20-5-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

I have read the thread and watched the video you posted. What I am not seeing is were the police were the provactors. By the way, stop being a little bitch.

This is what happens in every protest thread.

People claim it's all the police's fault...but every video shows the protesters throwing things, rushing the police line, and taunting the police.

But people will still claim it is all the police's fault but can never prove it.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I watched several streams.

What I saw today is that things suddenly got tense when the black bloc took to the front of the protest line, directly in front of the police.

Then I saw several bloody people, but I have yet to see a bloody person in black.

When the bloody guys in TIEDYE and normal looking clothes started being carried BACK to medics, most of the crowd started to disperse. The police had them on every side though, so getting out took the crowd time.

I saw a huge show of force. Really huge. At the end, at least 10:1 Cops to protesters.

Now, does that strike anyone else as funny?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana
I watched several streams.

What I saw today is that things suddenly got tense when the black bloc took to the front of the protest line, directly in front of the police.

Then I saw several bloody people, but I have yet to see a bloody person in black.

When the bloody guys in TIEDYE and normal looking clothes started being carried BACK to medics, most of the crowd started to disperse. The police had them on every side though, so getting out took the crowd time.

I saw a huge show of force. Really huge. At the end, at least 10:1 Cops to protesters.

Now, does that strike anyone else as funny?

Yea, well, apparently there is no "proof" of that lol.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
There was also a really weird moment there - after the clash, the police backed up. The protesters backed up.

All these people came up and started taking pictures of the police - I mean for 5-10 minutes, it was like a photoshoot with the jackboot easter bunny.

That was just so ...weird.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by RSF77
Yea, well, apparently there is no "proof" of that lol.

I tweeted what I saw as it happened, so there's time stamps.

But I don't need proof - that's why i watched it on several streams.
That's why I always try to watch things for myself, and appreciate people that broadcast them so I can.
Then I don't have to wonder about who's telling the truth or not in conversations like this, and it becomes really clear who the spouting off without any firsthand knowlege people are.

It happened 5:55 PM - 20 May 12 via web
edit on 20-5-2012 by hadriana because: (no reason given)

6:06 PM - 20 May 12 via web · Embed this Tweet was the weird photoshoot tweet so it probably happened right about at 6. Almost seems time. About 6 we'll get this to a head, fight the ones up front for an hour and bust some heads and then they'll go home. Could it be? lol
edit on 20-5-2012 by hadriana because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
The guy doing the live stream for "Occupy Eye" has no idea where they are marching...he thinks they are going toward McCormick place but they are going in the exact opposite direction.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

Yea, I've been watching the whole thing. Today the cops basically shut down the city, protestors and all. You can still watch some of these streams and see this.

It's in complete violation of our right to assemble, not to mention the fact that what is actually a detriment to business in the city is the fact there are police barricades at every intersection and bridge.

Today I saw a police state.
edit on 20-5-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Made a taco bell run, did I miss anything..

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
Made a taco bell run, did I miss anything..

Nah... they're marching towards Grant Park I believe.
stopmotionsolo

...and the eclipse is underway.
LIVE Eclipse Feed (some clouds moving in and out but not too bad)
edit on 5/20/12 by Evildead because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
There are going to be some very wet protesters very soon...rather large storms on their way.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I think as time goes on we will see more and more of these types of protests directed at the Obama admin and other injustices. We hardly saw such mass protests during the Bush admin, but this is amazing and each protest will get bigger and bigger from now on.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
So basically, this was a dud? All that build up....for nothing? All that hype, for zip? Maaaaaaaan. I want my money back. Booooooooo....Hisssssssssss

Oh, and by the way......how much did this cost taxpayers??? As if you're not broke enough. Tsk, tsk, tsk. Why didn't those protestors just stay home from work, for a week or two. It would have been a heck of a lot cheaper. Oh well, such is the case. Back to work, in the a.m., for the sheeple.

Before i forget.....when's the next SHTF, end of the world date? I want to mark it in my calendar.
It's not tomorrow, is it?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
I think as time goes on we will see more and more of these types of protests directed at the Obama admin and other injustices. We hardly saw such mass protests during the Bush admin, but this is amazing and each protest will get bigger and bigger from now on.

I thought this was about NATO...now it is about Obama

If this is about Obama...why aren't there daily protests like this in whatever city Obama is in???

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

It is about NATO; the most powerful person who is a part of NATO is Obama. Simple logic my friend.
This particular protest is about NATO. I am saying we will see more such protests not just limited to NATO.
edit on 083131p://5America/ChicagoSun, 20 May 2012 20:16:40 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join