It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LIVE Ustreams of NATO Summit Protesters in Chicago!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by LifeIsEnergy

I'm looking for it on youtube, things are chaotic for anyone who would have the footage so it might take a bit...it was..I don't even have words.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by LifeIsEnergy
reply to post by Kali74

It's these two I think:
www.ustream.tv...
www.ustream.tv...
edit on 20-5-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Outkast you are like the CNN talking heads, just giving your opinion and bypassing all the evidence and truth, and rather not letting it get shown.

Anyhoo. Is the NATO terrorist meeting still going on? What is MSM saying about this?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Were you watching the livestream? There was absolutely no violence whatsoever when the cops moved in and started pushing people around. The march of 76,000 or so ended at the spot it was supposed to and the vets and refugees were speaking, on a stage set up for them...people were standing there listening, that's all. No reason to disperse, no taking over of a street, no violence, no vandalism.

Yes, the large march was fine...the speeches were fine....most people left. What is left is about 100 to 200 idiots.

They are making the larger protest look bad.

You can pretend there is this huge conspiracy to stop all protests...but the facts prove otherwise...there have been many protests this week.

I don't know why you pretend that there aren't idiots in these groups that just try to make trouble.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by LifeIsEnergy
Anybody have a link to that veterans speech? Just got done watching the MSM try to spin this whole thing.

Sorry was away how did the mainstream media news outlets spin the veterans speech?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

I don't know why you are so angry and determined to apologize for a police state. People were still speaking when the cops moved in, quit lying about it...I'm not the only one watching. You're just making a fool of yourself.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Looks like the opinion police are trying disperse this thread now, how ironic.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
A big storm is approaching so people are backing off... CNN is wondering if it is a lawful assembly or not... It's on public streets how dumb can you be

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by kingllama
A big storm is approaching so people are backing off... CNN is wondering if it is a lawful assembly or not... It's on public streets how dumb can you be

Yea CNN is being surprisingly alert about it (for MSM), for the first time in 2 days. Fox News is trying to hint the "terrorist" thing.

I think the police are violating the constitution ordering the protestors to dissipate. The only violence that happened was incited by the police. They surrounded them and threatened to use LRADs over a loudspeaker. If police never would have been there, there would have been no violence.

Oh yea, and "no response" from the CPD. Go figure that.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

edit on 20-5-2012 by LifeIsEnergy because: (no reason given)

link   

link   
wow, that is crazy. three posts? never happened to me before.

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Originally posted by LifeIsEnergy
Anybody have a link to that veterans speech? Just got done watching the MSM try to spin this whole thing.

Sorry was away how did the mainstream media news outlets spin the veterans speech?

Foxnews was saying random protesters were giving speeches using megaphones (which they didn't air) after the march when about 18 protesters were arrested for vandelization and then they showed a few protestors yelling in the face of a line of police. They didn't mention anything about veterans, but I knew from watching the stream that it was them marching and giving the speech.

link   
a riot be the rhyme of the unheard!

take them down!!

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
It seems to me many are becomming increasingly disturbed at the fact that it's all coming to America - it riles feathers and makes people uncomfortable. The fact that all the turmoil everywhere is jarring people here enough to make large portions of the population get off of their couches.

I think of Mr. Beale in Network shouting "Just leave us alone in our living rooms with our TV dinners..."

Like people don't want to admit that this is a growing "thing" that is not going away for what ever the reason(s).

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I wonder if they will ever get to the plaza of the NATO summit. Probably not.

They only got like 2 blocks from the building to throw their medals back.
Seems sorta.... cheap.

Anyway, I see the black bloc that started the early push back from police have pretty much disappeared.

If I didn't visit this site every day I'd have no tingling feeling that it COULD be an orchestrated event. You know. pigs giving pigs a reason to push.

conflict on now...

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
occupyeye currently in the middle of an anti-wealth FTP march. On E 25th st.

timcast has been chased off by the police, currently trying to find and catch up to the protest.

occupiedair facing a line of police. CNN reporting a loudspeaker is an LRAD device, they are apparently wrong(?)

stopmotionsolo is live, but not much going on around them atm from what I can see.

Occupiedair says there were 40 streamers in the beginning, now there seems like only five.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
CNN is just replaying the stuff from the earlier. Nothing new.

"news" these days

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
OMG TRWBT stream.

walking way a head of the group, passes 5 people coming from the police side.
"look some undercovers"
Busted!

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
LARGE FORMATION OF MARCHING POLICE NOW

Protestor with megaphone is singing "should we stay or should we go now", lol.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Wonder what Zach from Ghost Adventures is doing there??

I cant get a read on CNN,,,they are all over the place.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join