It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

LIVE Ustreams of NATO Summit Protesters in Chicago!

page: 15
48
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL
 


Yea the timcast guy is carrying some pro equipment. Studio quality film cameras and whatnot I think, it is attached to him somehow from what I can tell, or at least it seems like it. He's also one of the ones whose place got raided by cops.

4,400 live viewers currently watching.
edit on 20-5-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)




posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by RSF77
 


We probably know some of them.



posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I think I'm in a unique position here, my place of business is right there in the South Loop area of Chicago. God bless our CPD, hope they crack some heads to protect the area businesses and keep these hooligans in check. I'd like to be able to actually work and contribute positively to society once these thugs clear the streets and I get back to work on Tuesday.

I talked to several CPD cops this week who are customers, and they told me they actually agree with most of what these folks are protesting against, it's just that they have a job to protect the people who live and work there, and they will make damn sure that they are successful in doing so.

Unfortunately, many of these 'protesters' are just punks looking for trouble. Don't fool yourself into thinking they are a bunch of peaceniks, far from it...



posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
"We are a nation of moral and oral decay..."


Who is this guy?




I think I'm in a unique position here, my place of business is right there in the South Loop area of Chicago. God bless our CPD, hope they crack some heads to protect the area businesses and keep these hooligans in check. I'd like to be able to actually work and contribute positively to society once these thugs clear the streets and I get back to work on Tuesday.


Oh, yes. Thank god you be able to get back to work so you can "contribute" to the bombing, oppression and robbery of innocent civilians!


It would be a shame if you had to miss a days work, I mean, you know, your life is soooo much more important to the millions of others in our country...

edit on 20-5-2012 by LifeIsEnergy because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by LifeIsEnergy
"We are a nation of moral and oral decay..."


Who is this guy?




I think I'm in a unique position here, my place of business is right there in the South Loop area of Chicago. God bless our CPD, hope they crack some heads to protect the area businesses and keep these hooligans in check. I'd like to be able to actually work and contribute positively to society once these thugs clear the streets and I get back to work on Tuesday.


Oh, yes. Thank god you be able to get back to work so you can "contribute" to the bombing, oppression and robbery of innocent civilians!

edit on 20-5-2012 by LifeIsEnergy because: (no reason given)


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Dude, I work for a flippin' non-profit, chill on the absurd anti-establishment mumbo-jumbo, I'm rolling here!! HAHAHAHA!!!

edit on 20-5-2012 by Subsonic because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Just heard them say on the police scanner they have a hit on package that could possibly be explosive www.chicagoscanner.com...



posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.



posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by LifeIsEnergy
 


Yea I know, that's just a [snip] sad argument isn't it?
edit on 20-5-2012 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Just made some part of a recording From earlier, just what I could get:


edit on 103131p://5America/ChicagoSun, 20 May 2012 22:22:11 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Subsonic
 


Listening to the Chicago Police scanner and it sounds like the people you'd have to worry about are the locals instead of the protesters



posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by sam_inc
reply to post by Subsonic
 


you are part of the 1%?? Where you at? So i can occupy your stupid a** business


Uh...right. Like I said, I work for a non-profit. Even if I didn't does it really matter? So it's ok to destroy property depending on whether you agree with their politics or because you're jealous of their success?

Wow, so sorry for you...you are an angry, angry person...



posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Subsonic
 


I never said i was going to destroy your property



posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Protesters on the move again!

wearechange is at the front of the march (moved to the middle now). Still many people out there. Looks like a few hundred. Not over yet...
edit on 5/20/12 by Evildead because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Protesters just tried breaking through a police line. The police held them back and the protesters decided to go in another direction and are now walking/jogging. Protesters found an alternate route north and are going! Another police line set up.... gonna get hairy.

Nope they turned back and are continuing down Lake St.

wearechange
edit on 5/20/12 by Evildead because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
The people should create a group similar to the riot police. Wear the gear and equip the shield and baton as well. The anti NATO scum squad. Then it makes it even. Citizen arrest those elite scum!
edit on 20-5-2012 by disfugured because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Part 2 of the Recording I made, tried to get what I could:




posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by RSF77
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL
 


Yea the timcast guy is carrying some pro equipment. Studio quality film cameras and whatnot I think, it is attached to him somehow from what I can tell, or at least it seems like it. He's also one of the ones whose place got raided by cops.

4,400 live viewers currently watching.

I think he's using an iPhone or something as small as one. In the shots of him recording it's a little thing, but somehow he gets really good quality depending on the reception.

I know little about cell phones or cameras so it's probably not an iPhone.

Heaps of people there. Seems the police couldn't keep it together, but still inevitably had them running in circles most of the night. Last word was that LRADs were prepped.



posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by disfugured
The people should create a group similar to the riot police. Wear the gear and equip the shield and baton as well. The anti NATO scum squad. Then it makes it even. Citizen arrest those elite scum!
edit on 20-5-2012 by disfugured because: (no reason given)


Oh man, could you imagine? The cops would start to get confused about who is who. Wow, that would get chaotic. I like the idea, a lot actually. But I feel it would probably end badly



posted on May, 21 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by murkraz
 


I wonder if he is using an iphone that would be pretty awesome and pretty reliable.



posted on May, 21 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by murkraz
 


I wonder if he is using an iphone that would be pretty awesome and pretty reliable.


For the feed? I think it can be easily done, from what I've seen. I recall watching Mark Dice stream some occupy events and knowing that he was doing it with his iPhone. I could be remembering things incorrectly though..



new topics

top topics



 
48
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

log in

join