It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive - Obama's Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: 'Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Haw

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by AuranVector

I used to wonder....

Its threads like this that as much prove someone is keeping watch.
Here is a classic example of this documented on ATS

Here are the links to the thread ...its classic. Someone was watching the thread,
they got to the paper, the paper edited it just that fast! Amazing dirty work.

Honestly??? When the right-winger birther crew rolls out a crazy story in a massive campaign across the internet involving a story...no one is "keeping watch"...it's on FOX Fricken NEWS!!!

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady

I seriously doubt the hospital had the nerve, guts, stupidity to forge a letter from the POTUS. Well, stranger things have happened.

No, I don't think the hospital's that stupid, but I think Obama's stupid enough to actually have written it, thinking it would help get rid of the rumors. Unfortunately, it must have backfired. As you'll notice from the original article, the Secret Service said that they had the authority to investigate whether or not Obama was committing fraud when he wrote the letter. It opened his birth records up for investigation once again, but this time by the Secret Service. That's why we've never seen the letter from either one again.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Sadly, the majority of this fractured nation, doesn't care that the law states you must be a natural born citizen to be president. They'll probably change that law too very soon...

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarCry
Sadly, the majority of this fractured nation, doesn't care that the law states you must be a natural born citizen to be president. They'll probably change that law too very soon...

John McCain isn't natural born. He had to get clearance from Congress to run. Obama needed no such clearance.. as he was natural born.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo5
I think Barbara Bush was spy...

* Barbara Bush was NOT born in "Rye, New York" as most sources report.

Incredibly, most trustworthy publications get Barbara Bush's place of birth wrong.

All of the following publications, in some past editions, erroneously claim Mrs. Bush was born in "Rye, New York." (She was raised in Rye, New York, but was born in New York City.)

Chase's Calendar of Events

Daily Celebrity Almanac by Bob Barry

Encyclopedia Britannica

People Entertainment Almanac

Who's Who in America

World Almanac and Book of Facts

The World Almanac of First Ladies

and many, many more!

www.accuracyproject.org...

There needs to be a full investigation into this.

HOW could someone possibly let their place of birht be mis-represented in so many publications????

We both know there will be some excuse forthcoming...I'm interested to see what they come up with.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Every time i check this thread, there is a fresh page with only two or so posts. Are the trusters intentionally bombng pages so the page refreshes and few comments of worth show?

Oh and on topic, if it is an error, the publisher is an idiot incompetent, meaning Obama hires idiot incompetents.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Oh, and you, quoting an off topic post. Classic...PANIC!
Bury the evidence in the middle of the thread.

Obama is the POTUS, Barbara Bush is the wife of a former president.

Really, thats desperate.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by tkwasny

No..I said IN the constitution...not some other random book that some of the founders read.

Try again.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

PANIC!

Quite the opposite...I hope this stays a big issue throughout the election.

I actually hope Romney is fool enough to pick it up as an issue...but that is just me wishful thinking.

I don't think you exactly understand how this makes the Right, the Tea Party, and Republicans look...the Republican establishment won't even talk about this...that is how embaressing it is to them.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs

Originally posted by six67seven
You don't just publish information on assumptions, I don't care if it's today or 1991.

People publish information on ATS based on assumptions..

EVERY
SINGLE
DAY.

Nice, way to pick out the most unimportant part of my post and comment on it.

Well done! A star for you!

ATSers regurgitate information - already available - like the idea that Miriam regurgitated - from Obama!

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

If BHO was allowed to become a president despite all the evidence that is surfacing now, I think someone let it happen on purpose or nobody bothered to do the homework on the pre-requisite to become a president

OR...you seem to have forgotten one very important option....he is actually a natural born citizen.

Funny how you just seemed to leave that one out.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Incredibly, most trustworthy publications get Barbara Bush's place of birth wrong.

All of the following publications, in some past editions, erroneously claim Mrs. Bush was born in "Rye, New York." (She was raised in Rye, New York, but was born in New York City.)

Encyclopedia Britannica

Who's Who in America

and many, many more!

There needs to be a full investigation into this.

HOW could someone possibly let their place of birht be mis-represented in so many publications????

We both know there will be some excuse forthcoming...I'm interested to see what they come up with.

I agree 100% !!!

It's an outrage.

btw, Rye, NY is about 30 miles from Manhattan

edit on May-18-2012 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

And you keep quoting the current criteria to submit a bio to their WEBSITE.

Tell me...do you think they had this website in 1991???

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lord Jules

Oh and on topic, if it is an error, the publisher is an idiot incompetent, meaning Obama hires idiot incompetents.

Quite true. Check his advisors in the White House.

Is it true that Obama is proposing prison reform?
(You know...just in case?)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Oh, and you, quoting an off topic post. Classic...PANIC!
Bury the evidence in the middle of the thread.

Obama is the POTUS, Barbara Bush is the wife of a former president.

Really, thats desperate.

Context.

People in this thread that it is almost IMPOSSIBLE that someone would allow their birthplace be mis-represented in a bio.

This was just an example how a public figure had their birth place published in error in many publications.

Didn't she proof read her own bio???? It's IMPOSSIBLE that she didn't...right???

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

reply to post by tkwasny

No..I said IN the constitution...not some other random book that some of the founders read.

Try again.

I don't need to try anything. Not every word in the Constitution is broken out into exotic definition. If it were, the Constitution would by longer than the Obamacare bill. It was understood that the documents used at the time of formation would be used by the courts to extrapolate the specific meanings and context of the words and phrases used. Vattel Law of Nations was used. FACT. Now stay with me, here. I'm talking facts.

The term PARENTS is plural meaning the mother AND father of the child MUST be citizens at the time of birth. Not mother OR father of the child. Obamas father was NOT a citizen at the time of Obamas birth. Case closed.

It doesn't matter where Obama was born.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

I agree 100% !!!

It's an outrage.

btw, Rye, NY is about 30 miles from Manhattan

And there we have it...the excuse.

I knew you guys wouldn't dissapoint.

So you are saying that since the error of the birthplace is only 30 miles away...and substituting the largest city in our country for a very small town is ok...because it is just 30 miles away???

So what are we saying here...is Barbara Bush a liar...did she commit fraud trying to mislead people that she was born in New York City...or maybe....just maybe...was she not aware of people mis-quoting her birthplace???

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Encyclopedia Britannica

Who's Who in America

and many, many more!

reply to post by Indigo5

Your desperation is showing. That comment so off topic.
Barbara Bush?

Hmmm.... I thought the topic was biographical error? Or is the topic simply to embrace ignorance?

If it is the latter, then you have a case...Otherwise apologies for inserting reality into an otherwise dellusion-fest.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

It is not relevant. Barbara was not POTUS.
Grasping at straws much?

So, why the silence from The POTUS?

'Born in Kenya':

The White House did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

abcnews.go.com...

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

So what are we saying here...is Barbara Bush a liar...did she commit fraud trying to mislead people that she was born in New York City...or maybe....just maybe...was she not aware of people mis-quoting her birthplace???

In the Encyclopedia Britannica, Who's Who in America, the World Almanac and Book of Facts and The World Almanac of First Ladies amongst dozens of others, no less!

She just had to have been born on Mars!!!

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join