It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive - Obama's Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: 'Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Haw

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

So that's 90 biographies in one booklet - are we assuming no errors were made?

Yeah, it is just a wee error.
I am sure Mr. Obama never looked at it... no one would want to see that. I am sure that the agent never sent a copy and said, "oh look what I am doing to earn my percentage".

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Nite_wing

Let me translate that for you Outkast,

"Wow, the Barbara Bush thing is pretty much dead on. You have outsmarted me, so I am going to make a veiled comment about you being a paid shill and then I am going to walk away with a smugness about myself."

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

impeachment will only come if obama has cut the puppet strings and has stopped doing what they want of him.
so, if that is the case, what are you for, impeachment, or no???

I have no idea where he is from really, could be kenya, could be hawaii, could be that he was born in hawaii and his mom promptly fly to hawaii and registered his birth..
but, if this is true that would be one giant skeleton in the closet for the ptb to hold over him to get him to dance to any song they wanted him to!

fact is, there is no way any of us can be entirely sure in today's world, we can only wait and see which way the wind blows.

when mc cain announced that palin would be his running mate, my boss was soon on a plane to alaska with a group of people. they stayed a few days, talked to her neighbors, ect....
the dems vetted her is what I am saying, they took the trouble to fly to alaska and do a little research....

I fail to believe that if obama had been checked out, that this little error of a booklet, michelle saying he was born in kenya, ect....well they would have found enough to start asking questions and would have brought it out to light in the early days of the primaries! they didn't, why??
and no, I don't buy the idea that they just knew that he was born in hawaii....
make no mistake, I am not racist, I am not a far right nutjob, and I really ain't even one who is screaming for the birth certificate.
as far as I am concerned, obama is just another puppet on the strings, just like bush was, just like clinton was, and on down the line.

but, they just let this one go, calling it silly, unfounded, or whatever, and like someone said, who cares....

well, maybe we should just take the constitution and file it away in some archive somewhere, because it seems to be that it's been stripped of most of it's power, first by bush, then carried on by obama, and quite frankly, doesn't really mean much to anyone anymore anyways.

edit on 18-5-2012 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

edit on 033131p://bFriday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo5
I am still curious why no one is answering the obvious question...

If these renowned publications OF THE EXACT SAME TIME PERIOD could get Barbara Bush's place of birth wrong, could an assistant literary agent make a mistake about a no-name author at the time on a single flyer?

Originally posted by Indigo5

* Barbara Bush was NOT born in "Rye, New York" as most sources report.

Incredibly, most trustworthy publications get Barbara Bush's place of birth wrong.

All of the following publications, in some past editions, erroneously claim Mrs. Bush was born in "Rye, New York." (She was raised in Rye, New York, but was born in New York City.)

Chase's Calendar of Events

Daily Celebrity Almanac by Bob Barry

Encyclopedia Britannica

People Entertainment Almanac

Who's Who in America

World Almanac and Book of Facts

The World Almanac of First Ladies

and many, many more!

www.accuracyproject.org...

edit on 18-5-2012 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

Gee, this is not tough. One source quoted another source that was wrong and the rest followed suit..

As for this little error made by an assistant who is now a partner in a firm that represents Obama.
A) He did not read it (authors I've read on this issue say that is highly unlikely.)

B) He did read it and did not think it was significant enough to change.

C) This now partner/former assistant did not want to shoot a hole in her client's career and gave him a get out of jail card by claiming the mistake.

D) It was a true statement and that is why it was unchanged through 3 editions over a span of 15 years.

E) I read an article that suggested that Obama was born in the U.S. but liked the sound of being born in Kenya, exotic sounding. Whatever.

F) Maybe, it had something to do with claiming to be a foreign student and getting in Harvard that way and getting foreign loans. Could be he didn't want to blow his cover.

Got any more possibilities, throw 'em down. I doubt this list is exhausted yet.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I thought this was an interesting collection of news items, blurts and blogs found here
I am not saying they are all accurate just saying they're available for your perusal.

The Vetting - Exclusive - Obama's Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: 'Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii'
www.breitbart.com...

Shocker! Obama was still 'Kenyan-born' in 2007
www.wnd.com...

'Born in Kenya': Obama's Literary Agent Misidentified His Birthplace in 1991
abcnews.go.com...

Obama's literary agent says he was 'born in Kenya'. How did the mainstream media miss this?
blogs.telegraph.co.uk...

Arizona Secretary of State Threatens to Remove Obama from Ballot
www.whitehousedossier.com...

Arizona official to Hawaii: Show birth verification of Obama
www.wnd.com...

Clinton's knew Obama ineligible & DNC primary fraud - claims Hollywood producer
revivall.over-blog.com...

Ron Polland: I created Obama's certification of birth

Hawaii official: No Obama birth certificate
www.wnd.com...

Obama to Ignore Order to Appear in Atlanta Court for his birth certificate[//b]

Obama eligibility challenges spread to 6 states
www.wnd.com...

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

As hard as you were to Ron Paul for those racist newsletters,your going to give Obama a pass ?

Priceless.

Obama HAD to know,what was being said about him.

Hes just as culpable,if he let the lie,go. Dishonesty is Obama's REAL name.

Actually I think Obama was born in Hawaii and have given Dr. Ron Paul a pass on the dross written in "the newsletters" that he did not write.

I have yet to see anything to prove to me Obama was born anywhere other than Hawaii, I have seen a lot of hoaxes that took only a few minutes to debunk. Then there is the laughable court cases, where it's difficult not to be astounded by the supposed incompetence of the plaintiff’s lawyers (you have to actually present proper evidence for what you are trying to prove, if you don’t have it then you are essentially ripping your clients off)...we've seen a lot of speculation and hearsay.
This current bio put together for potential investors in new author books, is not proof of birth either, especially when the NYT’s managed to say he was born in Hawaii when they wrote about him getting the Harvard law society presidency before this bio mistake from a young starting out assistant.
I guess it’s not completely beyond the realms of possibility that he was born elsewhere and his family and their friends, government officials, political opponents etc. managed to cover it up (he does have links to European Royalty after all). However given the overwhelming amount of rot that has been debunked it does make people who keep pushing this issue look as if they may be suffering from delusion disorder.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Nah...I will keep it to myself for a while. It is just that I recognized something about you.

Oh yes...I've heard this before...that means you have nothing but you can't admit it.

You are the one to bring up Barbara Bush. You are trying to derail the thread with something unimportant and is a little known fact. In fact, it is a rather miniscule fact for someone on ATS, to have so "handy."

I am going to go eat a nice mango/lime popsicle now.
You told me what I needed to know. Thank you. Smiles to you.

Actually...no, I didn't bring up Barbara Bush...I simply commented on another members post.

And it is completely relevant to the topic because many people are claiming that no one would ever allow an error in their birth place to be published.

People thought allowing that was OUTRAGEOUS...and yet it seems like it has happened multiple times.

Since you think I am the one that brought up Barbara Bush...I'm not surprised by your confusion.

Come on...share with everyone this relevation you have had. Trust me...I know you won't because you really don't have anything...just another deflection attempt and an easy way out.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

So that's 90 biographies in one booklet - are we assuming no errors were made?

Yeah, it is just a wee error.
I am sure Mr. Obama never looked at it... no one would want to see that. I am sure that the agent never sent a copy and said, "oh look what I am doing to earn my percentage".

In fact another member showed that a similar error was made about Barbara Bush's birthplace...so it really isn't unheard of.

And if you think Obama saw it and approved it...prove it.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs

Let me translate that for you Outkast,

"Wow, the Barbara Bush thing is pretty much dead on. You have outsmarted me, so I am going to make a veiled comment about you being a paid shill and then I am going to walk away with a smugness about myself."

Ya think???

It's funny how often people claim they "know" something about me. I have even had people claim they could accuratly profile me...and then fail fantastically.

So I am really interested in hearing this new relevation.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Originally posted by xuenchen

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

WOW, has it ever been even mentioned, or is this something new?

The Big One is New.

The smaller one has been touched upon but not really pursued.

Impeachment will be imminent.

So where are you getting your information???

I would hate to think you are just trying to start a rumor and spread a hoax using ATS as your medium to do so.

I think if you are going to start making claims like this, then people deserve to know your credentials.

All is of my own speculation

I will release my credentials as soon as Obama does

for now however, here are some new videos:

Published on May 18, 2012 by AmericanCrossroads
America's fourth greatest President strikes again

(caption)

Published on May 17, 2012 by CleanTVcom

Last year, Barack Obama released to the world a Birth Certificate that said he was born in Hawaii. Sheriff Joe Arpaio now says there is probable cause to believe that Birth Certificate is a forgery.
In 1991, Barack Obama's literary agent wrote that the future president was "born in Kenya."
Breitbart.com, which made this discovery writes that this is..
"...evidence-not of the President's foreign origin, but that Barack Obama's public persona has perhaps been presented differently at different times."
Someone lied - either Barack Obama or his former literary agent. If Obama lied about the authenticity of the Birth Certificate he produced last April, he's committed a felony, a point not lost on the Western Center for Journalism's Floyd Brown.
Though Brown commends Breitbart for their find, he's not happy with what he says amounts to an attempt to undercut their own story.
Brown writes...
"So we are supposed to believe that Barack Obama went around telling people he was born in Kenya years ago, but he was lying then? And after the mountain of proof that Sheriff Joe Arpaio has assembled that the Hawaiian Birth Certificate is a forgery?"
Strangely, evidence points to another Obama lie if he was born in Hawaii. According to Jay Acton, who headed the agency that represented Obama, agents dealt with the non-athletes featured in the booklet on a "daily basis." As one of those non-athletes, it would have been unlikely for Obama not to have been asked to approve the text that said he was "born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii."
One thing is for certain. When it comes to where Obama was born, the current occupant of the Oval Office has lied about it at one time or another.
Period.
Of course the pro-Obama spinmeisters are going near warp speed in attempts to explain away this bombshell. But if it was indeed an error, why Obama was listed as being born in Kenya on the Dyster & Goderich website until April 2007, "just two months after then-Senator Obama declared his campaign for the presidency."?

edit on May-18-2012 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

Yes, those are all POSSIBILITIES.

The only one we have evidence for being true is that the author of this bio admitted she made a mistake...but for some reason you won't accept that.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
A 'Fact Checking Error'? Dystel & Goderich Ask Writers to Submit Their Own Bios

Up is down and down is up. There is so much off center with 0bama it's hard not to question. Nothing is ever straight forward with this guy.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

All is of my own speculation

So you are admittedly just spreading false information that there is something BIG and irrefutable coming out about Obama???

I don't think we need those types of rumors started on ATS.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
I thought this was an interesting collection of news items, blurts and blogs found here
I am not saying they are all accurate just saying they're available for your perusal.

The Vetting - Exclusive - Obama's Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: 'Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii'
www.breitbart.com...

Shocker! Obama was still 'Kenyan-born' in 2007
www.wnd.com...

'Born in Kenya': Obama's Literary Agent Misidentified His Birthplace in 1991
abcnews.go.com...

Obama's literary agent says he was 'born in Kenya'. How did the mainstream media miss this?
blogs.telegraph.co.uk...

Arizona Secretary of State Threatens to Remove Obama from Ballot

Arizona official to Hawaii: Show birth verification of Obama
www.wnd.com...

Clinton's knew Obama ineligible & DNC primary fraud - claims Hollywood producer

Ron Polland: I created Obama's certification of birth

Hawaii official: No Obama birth certificate
www.wnd.com...

Obama to Ignore Order to Appear in Atlanta Court for his birth certificate[//b]

Obama eligibility challenges spread to 6 states
www.wnd.com...

Add this one to your list:

Hawaii Issues Birth Certificates to Foreign Born Residents!
www.fourwinds10.net...

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
reply to post by burntheships

Great links !

And with more than 5 months left before Nov 6th, we can expect more exposures to come out.

I know of two gigantic bombshells soon to be released.

One has been touched on but never pursued.

The other will be Gargantuan and will not be refutable.

Obama will be toast.

Wait and see.

Does any of this have to do with Edward Klein's new book on Obama entitled "The Amateur"?

He reported that Caroline Kennedy called Obama a "liar." His source is said to be a Kennedy Family insider.

Also someone else mentioned on this thread that Mary Kennedy may have been "suicided" -- that she knew too much and with her substance abuse problems, she was a potential loose cannon. I bet she heard a lot of insider dirt. Her estranged husband, Robert Kennedy, Jr. is reported to have been against endorsing Obama in 2008. What did he know or suspect about Obama?
edit on 18-5-2012 by AuranVector because: to add info

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Some of your retorts have given me a chuckle and I guess it's good for any newbie's reading in case they haven't realized the desperate need of some folks to have this conspiracy be true. Psychologists would have a field day on these threads, it's funny a while back I posted up a link to the real mental illness Delusion disorder on one of these "birth" discussions... the post was marked as off topic ...so I guess that went completely over people's heads....

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

The only one we have evidence for being true is that the author of this bio admitted she made a mistake...but for some reason you won't accept that.

No thinking person is going to dismiss this. Thats why its hit mainstream
news. The real question no one has answered is where did the author get
this information from? Obama?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

No thinking person is going to dismiss this. Thats why its hit mainstream
news. The real question no one has answered is where did the author get
this information from? Obama?

I haven't seen much about this on the MSM.

What I have seen has focused on how the story is bunk because the author admitted it was a mistake.

I am hoping with all my heart that the Republicans try to pick this up and run with it...I would love nothing more...but sadly it isn't gaining traction.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Ah, well have fun waiting for the bombshell, maybe they
are too busy getting it ready for the press.

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join