It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive - Obama's Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: 'Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Haw

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Ah, well have fun waiting for the bombshell, maybe they
are too busy getting it ready for the press.

There have been so many promised "bombshells"...I'm really not expecting much.

Besides...the member admitted he is just making it all up.

So you have fun waiting for it...hope you are dissapointed too much.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
I thought this was an interesting collection of news items, blurts and blogs found here
I am not saying they are all accurate just saying they're available for your perusal.

Clinton's knew Obama ineligible & DNC primary fraud - claims Hollywood producer
revivall.over-blog.com...

This is the one interview that EVERYONE needs to see: the interview of Bettina Viviano, Hollywood producer & literary manager. The revelations are stunning.

The Clintons KNEW Obama was not eligible to be president -- i.e. Obama did NOT have valid proof of his birth.

Acorn ran a well organized campaign of intimidation against Hillary Clinton supporters (vandalism, property theft, job threats, death threats) in different states.

Bill Clinton's friend and Hillary super delegate, Bill Gwatney, the Chairman of the Arkansas Democratic Party, was murdered. (Gwatney was sitting in his office when a gunman came in and shot him. It was a pro execution.)

The message to Bill Clinton was if he did NOT keep his mouth shut about Obama, he would be next.
When that did not work, the next message was they would go after his daughter, Chelsea. That's when Bill Clinton backed off.

Viviano produced a documentary about the 2008 Democratic Primary, "We Will Not Be Silenced."

She said when she started work, it opened a floodgate of people coming forward to share their stories. But they needed to be disguised because of fear of reprisals.

Viviano spoke openly about Obama's BC being a "forged document" and that she felt Obama's "intent for this country (the US) was NOT good."

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
No..I said IN the constitution...not some other random book that some of the founders read.

Try again.

They cannot try again, as you stated the constitution does not say what naturally born is. They are getting so desperate they haave to quote some other book!

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by AuranVector

Sory, but a pro-execution wouldnt end up in the assassin dead.. This guy was some right wing extremist hack.

I also have a hard time buying into the fact that any pro would just walk into a crowded office, be seen by everyone and do a hit... Then there the fact this guy worked at Target..
edit on 18-5-2012 by Resurected because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

And...just in case you missed it earlier...Obama didn't write the bio. And do you honestly think him being born in Kenya was a big selling point for the book

Seriously??!! If you were writing an entire book about your father, who was from Kenya, yet you only met him twice in your life, what do you think??!!

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

And...just in case you missed it earlier...Obama didn't write the bio. And do you honestly think him being born in Kenya was a big selling point for the book

Seriously??!! If you were writing an entire book about your father, who was from Kenya, yet you only met him twice in your life, what do you think??!!

The unfinished book actually discussed in the pamphlet was called "Journeys in Black and White" and was about social and racial issues. That book was abandoned and never finished. Other than that brief bio, there is no information on that book. So, where are you getting you information that it was an entire book about his father?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

What book do you think this promotional booklet was for???

I think you are confused my friend and you have your "facts" mixed up.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

I'm talking about the updated version of the booklet from 2003 - 2007 showing Dreams from My Father. With no updates about where Obama was from by the way. Still read "Kenya" even though they updated the book titles.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by dawnstar
michelle saying he was born in kenya,

Except Michelle never actually said that.... so what is your source for that claim? Let me guess, a birther site!

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

reply to post by Furbs

I'm talking about the updated version of the booklet from 2003 - 2007 showing Dreams from My Father. With no updates about where Obama was from by the way. Still read "Kenya" even though they updated the book titles.

I see...so Obama planned back in 1991 that he was going to lie about being born in Kenya because he knew he was going to write a book about his Kenyan father in 2004.

Wow...that is a really good stretch.

But these excuses never fail to entertain.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by dawnstar
michelle saying he was born in kenya,

Except Michelle never actually said that.... so what is your source for that claim? Let me guess, a birther site!

The proof was already posted in a VIDEO of Michelle saying that it was his "HOME COUNTRY".

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

reply to post by tkwasny

I don't need to try anything. Not every word in the Constitution is broken out into exotic definition. If it were, the Constitution would by longer than the Obamacare bill. It was understood that the documents used at the time of formation would be used by the courts to extrapolate the specific meanings and context of the words and phrases used. Vattel Law of Nations was used. FACT. Now stay with me, here. I'm talking facts.

The term PARENTS is plural meaning the mother AND father of the child MUST be citizens at the time of birth. Not mother OR father of the child. Obamas father was NOT a citizen at the time of Obamas birth. Case closed.

So you are saying that not only under the law of Constitution...but we are also under the law of the entire Vattel Law of Nations???

The meaning and context of the words are broken out in the Law of Nations and other documents of that time. The Constitution is a literally dense document requiring people not certain of the meaning to refer to the other founding documentation. There was cherry picking of fundamentals from many sources. That does not mean those other sources in their entirety are to be adhered to. A lot of those other documents contain irrelevant statements, not necessarily untrue ones, just irrelevant to the task at hand. The Constitution is a compilation of the best ideas of the day (actually quite a few years).

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

The proof was already posted in a VIDEO of Michelle saying that it was his "HOME COUNTRY".

The question was "michelle saying he was born in kenya"

So once again, where exactly did Michelle claim Obama was born in Kenya...

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

reply to post by Furbs

You have an updated copy of the booklet? Would love to see it.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by tkwasny
The Constitution is a literally dense document requiring people not certain of the meaning to refer to the other founding documentation.

Where is there a complete list of this other "founding documentation", and who compiled that list?

Where is it stated that you must refer to other "founding documentation"?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by tkwasny

The meaning and context of the words are broken out in the Law of Nations and other documents of that time. The Constitution is a literally dense document requiring people not certain of the meaning to refer to the other founding documentation. There was cherry picking of fundamentals from many sources. That does not mean those other sources in their entirety are to be adhered to. A lot of those other documents contain irrelevant statements, not necessarily untrue ones, just irrelevant to the task at hand. The Constitution is a compilation of the best ideas of the day (actually quite a few years).

Well then show me where in the Constitution it says to please reference these other books for the definitions....oh right...it doesn't exist.

And if the Constitution is a compliation of the best ideas from these books...then I guess the founders left out the definition of a "natural born citizen" for a reason...meaning that they didn't want that language to be in the Constitution.

If they didn't include it in the text of the Constitution...then I'm sorry...it is open for interpretation.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Well, Obama had a birth certificate. Yet the guy who created it was not certified enough to `merge layers` in PhotoShop.
GIFF is a karma, wait karma is a bitch.
edit on 08.15.09 by Advancedboy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

. . . I guess the founders left out the definition of a "natural born citizen" for a reason...meaning that they didn't want that language to be in the Constitution.

If they didn't include it in the text of the Constitution...then I'm sorry...it is open for interpretation.

True.

There have been several opportunities for the USSC to state an exact definition of "natural born citizen" - - - but they didn't.

I'd also say that was by intent to allow interpretation.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Advancedboy
Well, Obama had a birth certificate. Yet the guy who created it was not certified enough to `merge layers` in PhotoShop.
GIFF is a karma, wait karma is a bitch.

The layers are explained in detail in the hundreds of other Birther threads.

Then - of course - there is the birth announcement in the local papers.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs

reply to post by Furbs

You have an updated copy of the booklet? Would love to see it.

Furbs, you've never shared your thoughts regarding the contradiction of Queens Medical Center versus Kapiolani Medical Center. I answered your questions. Won't you answer mine? You did say you would make a comment after I answered your questions.

new topics

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join