It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive - Obama's Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: 'Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Haw

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

Originally posted by Furbs

reply to post by Furbs

I'm talking about the updated version of the booklet from 2003 - 2007 showing Dreams from My Father. With no updates about where Obama was from by the way. Still read "Kenya" even though they updated the book titles.

You have an updated copy of the booklet? Would love to see it.

Furbs, you've never shared your thoughts regarding the contradiction of Queens Medical Center versus Kapiolani Medical Center. I answered your questions. Won't you answer mine? You did say you would make a comment after I answered your questions.

I actually did. (Kudos for trying to divert the attention away from what you just claimed.)

Now, do you have an updated copy of the booklet?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

The proof was already posted in a VIDEO of Michelle saying that it was his "HOME COUNTRY".

The question was "michelle saying he was born in kenya"

So once again, where exactly did Michelle claim Obama was born in Kenya...

Here you go...

"Michelle says Barack's Home country is Kenya - full statement."

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

The proof was already posted in a VIDEO of Michelle saying that it was his "HOME COUNTRY".

Here you go...

www.youtube.com...

Once again you are avoiding the question - where exactly is a video of "michelle saying he was born in kenya"

That video does not show her saying that statement, so try again - or are you unable to?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Here you go...

www.youtube.com...

So, the answer is.. You don't have any evidence that supports the statement "michelle saying he was born in kenya", because the youtube video you posted doesn't say that. She says his home country is Kenya, but so what? My home country is Germany.. though I was born in Bay City, MI. My Grandparents came from Germany, I am the grandchild of immigrants.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

Furbs, you've never shared your thoughts regarding the contradiction of Queens Medical Center versus Kapiolani Medical Center. I answered your questions. Won't you answer mine? You did say you would make a comment after I answered your questions.

Well that was a complete dodge.

I addressed your questions about the medical centers...you ignored it....what a surprise

The investigater that said he "saw" a BC with the different hospitals names said he conveniently destroyed the copy he had...oops.

Oh yeah...I'd also like to see that "updated" booklet that you claim to have.
edit on 18-5-2012 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

Where did you ever post anything about Queens Medical Center versus Kapiolani Medical Center? I never saw it. I think you're the one trying to deflect attention from the topic.

You must have missed the earlier post and article regarding the booklet being updated 3 times and what was showing when. There are other articles from WND talking about the booklet and the updates too.

Just to be nice, I dug up the post with one of the articles for you here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now, can you redirect me to your comments about Queens and Kapiolani?

Thanks!
edit on 18-5-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

The investigater that said he "saw" a BC with the different hospitals names said he conveniently destroyed the copy he had...oops.

That's your answer? What about all of the other news articles that reported that Queens Medical Center was his birth hospital? What about his own campaign website listing it before changing it?

Any thoughts on why he would have done this? Any thoughts on why his sister would have done the same?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Has anyone come up with an explanation for the missing INS records yet?

After months of searching, investigators commissioned by Maricopa County, Ariz., Sheriff Joe Arpaio to examine Barack Obama’s eligibility for office found Immigration and Naturalization Service travel records for foreign flights into Hawaii in 1961, only to discover that records for the week of Obama’s birth were missing.

and...

Arpaio’s team looked at databases in the National Archives and Records Administration with microfilm of INS passenger records for foreign flights arriving in Honolulu and New York City.

www.wnd.com...

What's up with that??!!

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Are you sure they are actually missing?

remember, Sheriff Joe Arpaio's "experts" declared a document that they never even saw or handled a forgery, they were not really experts, so what makes you think the people who supposedly looked at the database knew what they were doing?

Have they even bothered to ask the INS where the records are?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

That's your answer? What about all of the other news articles that reported that Queens Medical Center was his birth hospital? What about his own campaign website listing it before changing it?

Any thoughts on why he would have done this? Any thoughts on why his sister would have done the same?

What articles..you asked for us to respond to the ONE article you posted.

In that article the investigator said he had a copy that said Queens Medical Center...but he destroyed it

How many times do people have to debunk something before you realize you have bought into false propaganda???

And where is that updated booklet you have seen???

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Spoor, if you took the time to read the entire article I linked, there's more than enough information showing every detail of what they viewed and what was missing and who else was involved in providing the information.

link   
I am not holding my breath for any shocking revelations about Obama. I know they will come in time. Really they keep coming non-stop if you are watching. He has managed to slither right through the hands of his accusers time and time again. Yet I remain optimistic. I was right about Nixon and Watergate before Woodward and Bernstein broke the story.

I can't exactly say what Obama's hiding, but when the proofs you present of your eligibility are a very fraudulent selective card (bogus PICA time-stamp), a birth certificate that looks sketchy as a $3 bill that you spend millions in court to cover it up, and you seal all your records, claiming yourself to be transparent, you slip in an interview when talking about your Muslim faith to be corrected by reporter as "Christian" and your wife calls Kenya your home, one has to believe that your honesty is a sham.

Anyone who so strongly denies these things and supports the man is delusional or on the clock.

It is good Drudge shared this tidbit. MSM (CNN, CBS,NBC,ABC,MSNBC) are all beginning to look like Cinderella's wicked step-mother and step-sisters to me.

There's no reason to lose hope. That plus faith and love are the only things that last.

edit on 5/18/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: grammar

link   

reply to post by Furbs

Where did you ever post anything about Queens Medical Center versus Kapiolani Medical Center? I never saw it. I think you're the one trying to deflect attention from the topic.

You must have missed the earlier post and article regarding the booklet being updated 3 times and what was showing when. There are other articles from WND talking about the booklet and the updates too.

Just to be nice, I dug up the post with one of the articles for you here.

Now, can you redirect me to your comments about Queens and Kapiolani?

Thanks!

So.. your short answer is..

You don't have a booklet, you have a website. Yet another claim you make that isn't backed up in actuality. Is -anything- you say authentically verifiable?

And, in the spirit of niceness between us, I will direct you to the post that I made discussing your "Queens and Kapiolani" post.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
The silence from the MSM is deafening!

Wake the F up people.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

After months of searching, investigators commissioned by Maricopa County, Ariz., Sheriff Joe Arpaio to examine Barack Obama’s eligibility for office found Immigration and Naturalization Service travel records for foreign flights into Hawaii in 1961, only to discover that records for the week of Obama’s birth were missing.

and...

Arpaio’s team looked at databases in the National Archives and Records Administration with microfilm of INS passenger records for foreign flights arriving in Honolulu and New York City.

www.wnd.com...

What's up with that??!!

So now you have moved from this being a lie from Obama to a vast conspiracy that involves the entire government???

So there must be hundreds if not thousands of people involved...and yet they have all kept the secret...amazing.

I told you earlier in this thread...you already have your conclusion...you are just fishing for evidence and that is why you latch on to every single piece of Birther propaganda that comes out.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Outkast, you keep asking the same questions when all of the answers have already been provided.

I won't be responding to anyone that doesn't take the time to read or is not up-to-date on the history of the birth certificate issue, so please forgive me for ignoring those of you from now on.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

Outkast, let me translate this for you.

"I have no factual information to back up my claims, so rather than say that, I am going to feign ignorance and ignore you from now on. *fingers in ears* LALALALALALALALALALALALA"

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

Furbs, you already did that when you didn't respond to my questions about Queens Medical Center.

So, I'm just following your lead.

However, I'm much more mature about it than you are.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

I am not holding my breath for any shocking revelations about Obama. I know they will come in time. Really they keep coming non-stop if you are watching. He has managed to slither right through the hands of his accusers time and time again. Yet I remain optimistic. I was right about Nixon and Watergate before Woodward and Bernstein broke the story.

You just KNOW they will come huh...and how is it that you just KNOW...are you psychic???

And yes...the lies and hoaxes do just keep coming non-stop.

And you are "optimistic" because this is something you WANT to happen. You have no proof...you have no evidence...but you WANT this to be true. You have made up your mind, you have a pre-determined conclusion...now you are just desperately looking for evidence to support your conclusion.

This is backwards logic...you shouldn't start with a conclusion and search for evidence...the evidence should lead you to your conclusion.

I can't exactly say what Obama's hiding, but when the proofs you present of your eligibility are a very fraudulent selective card (bogus PICA time-stamp), a birth certificate that looks sketchy as a $3 bill that you spend millions in court to cover it up, and you seal all your records, claiming yourself to be transparent, you slip in an interview when talking about your Muslim faith to be corrected by reporter as "Christian" and your wife calls Kenya your home, one has to believe that your honesty is a sham.

You don't know what Obama is hiding....but you know he is hiding something...do you see a slight logical problem with that???

Obama didn't present his selective service card, no one even knows if that is really his that Birthers dug up. His birth certificate is only sketchy to people that are looking for an excuse to not believe it (layers are perfectly normal in an optimized PDF), he has not spent "millions in court"...that is a proven Birther hoax, and his records are just as "sealed" as yours or mine, and "home country" does not mean that was where you were born...unless you are a Birther.

And of course...to top off this Birther volcano of yours...you now claim he is Muslim.

Anyone who so strongly denies these things and supports the man is delusional or on the clock.

Really???

Anyone that has made a pre-determined conclusion and desperately clings to any nonsense to back up their own flawed logic is not delusional, they aren't on the clock....they are just very illogical and extremely unintelligent.

There's no reason to lose hope. That plus faith and love are the only things that last.

And that is what all Birthers operate on..."hope"....hope that they will eventually find something that will back up their own illogical thought process.

Meanwhile...the more logical and sane people will be at peace knowing that they have looked at all the evidence and they don't need anything else to feel comfortable in their conclusion that Obama was born in Hawaii.
edit on 18-5-2012 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
a birth certificate that looks sketchy as a $3 bill that you spend millions in court to cover it up,

Why do you post that birther lie that had been debunked many times here before?

Care to show us evidence of these "millions" that Obama used in court to cover up his bc? What exact court cases were millions spent on?

and you seal all your records

funny that, I just tried to obtain your birth certificate, college records etc and I could not, so why have you sealed your records? how many millions did it cost you?

and your wife calls Kenya your home,

Care to show us exactly where that was stated, or is it just something else you just copied and pasted from a silly birther conspiracy site?

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join