It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive - Obama's Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: 'Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Haw

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
reply to post by Deetermined

here's something:

Hospitals in Hawaii to Obama: You Were Not Born Here!

First off..Why are you linking to an old Freerepublic forum for evidence?

Secondly...Hospital records are confidential according to Federal Law, so if a hospital telling a birther that they can't have someone's medical records constitutes proof that those records don't exist, then...well...I give up.

Like I said before...enjoy the crazy.

I will say this, birther activity always peaks when discussing issues doesn't work.

I suppose we will see the same kind of lunacey we saw leading up to the 08 elections...and the same results.
edit on 18-5-2012 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Found this...

Although the governor now claims she issued a news release stating Kapi’olani is Obama’s birthplace, the actual release said no such thing, making no reference to Kapi’olani nor any other specific location of Obama’s birth.

WND asked Adams why the governor would make such assertions if a Hawaiian hospital-generated birth certificate did not exist.

“Why would they say they’ve seen it and not produce it? I don’t know,” he said. “If they said they’ve seen the document, then why not produce the document? There’s no need to put themselves out like that. I can’t even begin to think why they did that except for some kind of political expediency. I’m too far down the totem pole [to know].”

Source

Don't forget to check out the source I linked above...They also have this...

As WND reported last July, the Kapi’olani Medical Center trumpeted – then later concealed – a letter allegedly written by President Obama in which he ostensibly declares his birth at the facility.

But the authenticity of that letter remains in doubt. Since WND raised
questions about the veracity of the letter itself and its content, the
White House has refused to say if the message is real and if its text originated with the president.

When WND correspondent Les Kinsolving asked Press Secretary Robert Gibbs about the letter at the July 13 news briefing, Gibbs dodged the question, refusing to confirm its authenticity while belittling Kinsolving for even posing the question.

Since the medical center used the letter for a high-profile fundraising campaign in the Spring 2009 edition of its Inspire Magazine, the FBI and United States Secret Service said the
matter could potentially lead to criminal prosecution were the letter determined
to be fraudulent.

It would be a charity-fraud scheme,” said FBI
spokesman Steve Kodak. “It would be investigated by us or the Secret
Service. We both have jurisdiction over that.”

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Just listen to them lies....
edit on Fri May 18 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: --Off Topic, One Liners and General Back Scratching Posts--

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysterX

That's an absolutely classic example of the use of clever psychology.

What's being attempted here is to subtley implant the idea that he wasn't born in Kenya, as the booklet clearly and unequivocally states (which was never corrected by Obama), but rather the 'African connection' was merely used as a kind of marketing tool so an educated, wealthy and politically positioned Obama could manipulate and engratiate himself with ordinary Black Americans

A kind of 'See..even though i have the kind of groomed privilage you and your kids will only ever dream of, i'm really just an ordinary Black man just like you, i put the African in African American!'.

It's not a marketing tool as is being implied here...it's Obama being exposed as the fraud and interloper he apparently is and was carefully groomed through the years to be.

I'd imagine someone on the 'team' will be taking a long trip to the desert for not discovering and covering up this booklet though. It's a major flaw.

The best laid plans of mice and men.

Obama may have wanted to separate himself from the "common" American Black, most who are descended from slaves.

No slave blood for Obama, instead his father was a proud Kenyan and a national "Minister of Finance" no less.

Of course, Obama knew about the bio. He's such a narcissist, I'm sure he must collect everything written about himself. It existed for 16 years and was only altered when he started his presidential campaign.

You're right: the real issue here is that Obama LIED. Whether or not he was born in Kenya, he lied.

What really troubles me about this story is the fact that TPTB (who decided to make Obama president) KNEW that Obama was/is a sleazoid liar. WHY did they make him president? What's their endgame?

Obama has already done so much damage to the US. If Obama is re-elected, I really fear what is coming next.
They may be setting us up for a race war -- triggered by his assassination.

I suspect something big is being set up, none of it good for the average American.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jedimind
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

"If you are questioning her statement...you are saying you don't believe her statement...if you don't believe her statement...you are saying she is lying. " - Outkast Obama defender 24/7

WRONG!!!!! I'm glad to get a clear demonstration of your faulty way of thinking and how you connect dots that aren't there. As I've said many times, I simply want her to explain precisely how she made the fact checking error, not just simply acknowledge the error.

I guess it's okay on this site to misrepresent what other members have said because now you've done this to me twice.

Pretty much every post you've made here has been illogical in that you are trying to downplay the importance and significance of this considering Obama's current position as president. There's your example of your illogical behavior, happy now?

You don't get to demand what another private citizen does...sorry. If she wants to give a detailed explaination, more power to her...but if she doesn't...that is her right as well.

I'll ask you striaght out...do you believe her statement that it was her mistake or do you think she is lying???

A bio written by someone other than Obama that has an admitted mistake in it is neither important nor significant.

And you clearly don't understand "logic" if you think this is an example of me being "illogical"....I'm still waiting for those specific examples...don't worry...I'm not holding my breath.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

This is such a tired issue. Really? Can't let go, huh? You don't have anything better than this ( including a viable Reublican't candidate ), so you're trying to create a stir with this?

Your selective presentation of "information" obviously failed to include these facts:

Miriam Goderich issued the following statement to Political Wire:
"You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me -- an agency assistant at the time. There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

politicalwire.com...

So, get over it, Republican'ts and Tea Baggers; you're in for four more years of a successful Obama Presidency. Maybe your time and energy will be better spent by trying to make the world a better place instead of attempting lame character assassinations by using bogus information.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
52 pages and 207 flags???? Nice work Anon72

But forgive me for not wanting to rifle through these pages anymore so this might've been mentioned. Maybe not.

But I just ran across this and I was wrong. It wasn't as recent as 2004 that this went unnoticed, it was not caught as late as (supposedly) in 2007! Why?
I also keep reading that Obama himself vetted this which only makes sense.
Anyway.....I think most of us had our opinions voiced so no sense being redundant anymore.

While some quickly dismissed as an anomaly yesterday’s explosive revelation that Barack Obama’s former literary agency billed him as “born in Kenya” back in 1991 in connection with a book he never wrote, WND has discovered much later published references – some dated as recently as 2007 – used to promote his highly touted book “Dreams from My Father.”

As WND reported, Breitbart News originally found a brochure from two decades ago in which literary agency Acton & Dystel promoted Obama as the author of the never-produced “Journeys in Black and White” by declaring Obama was “born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii.”

www.wnd.com...

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by RoyBatty

Whether or not you are a birther is easy to figure out.
The original AP article made no such mention of Kenya. You are not linking to the original article either.
Now you can accept that you have been mislead or you can be a birther and argue why you should be right even though what you just posted is an easily debunked lie.

think what you want about me, that's fine. the link is from the WayBackMachine, which is a web archiving site in which you can plug in dates and get old versions of web pages. do you know about it or are you just immediately calling me a liar without knowing what that is?

You are a liar.
I went to your link and it does not go to the original AP article.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by relocator

Don't forget to check out the source I linked above...They also have this...

As WND reported last July, the Kapi’olani Medical Center trumpeted – then later concealed – a letter allegedly written by President Obama in which he ostensibly declares his birth at the facility.

But the authenticity of that letter remains in doubt. Since WND raised
questions about the veracity of the letter itself and its content, the
White House has refused to say if the message is real and if its text originated with the president.

When WND correspondent Les Kinsolving asked Press Secretary Robert Gibbs about the letter at the July 13 news briefing, Gibbs dodged the question, refusing to confirm its authenticity while belittling Kinsolving for even posing the question.

Since the medical center used the letter for a high-profile fundraising campaign in the Spring 2009 edition of its Inspire Magazine, the FBI and United States Secret Service said the
matter could potentially lead to criminal prosecution were the letter determined
to be fraudulent.

It would be a charity-fraud scheme,” said FBI
spokesman Steve Kodak. “It would be investigated by us or the Secret
Service. We both have jurisdiction over that.”

Precisely why Kapiolani Medical Center pulled the letter down off of their website, never to be seen or discussed again by Kapiolani or the White House.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

I can just hear the liberals screaming about how breitbart is a racist and he has a racist agenda, blah blah blah. If this is 100% true and not an error or photoshop than this is truly historic. Any bill/action Obama has enacted should be halted immediately, he should be thrown in jail and a new president appointed.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Kapiolani Medical Center Confirms 'African' Never Used On Birth Certificates in 1961 or Now
obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com...

Because she had just asked something about the “race” field on the birth certificate she was working on, I asked, “Back in 1961, would anyone have ever entered 'African' as the race of a parent?” She said, “No, back then they probably would have listed a black person's race as 'negro.'” I asked, “So, the word 'African' wouldn't have been used, because that is a nationality and not a race, right?” And she responded, “Right. Nowadays we can use 'African American' though.” To which I added, “But, the word 'African' by itself has never been used as an entry for race?” And she simply said, “No. Never.”

So this birth record is legit? We are asked to swallow more and more baloney with each passing day.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
news.yahoo.com...

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

"This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me--an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote in an emailed statement to Yahoo News. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

So who's telling the truth? Or was she forced to make these statements?
edit on 5/18/2012 by Irish614 because: (no reason given)
edit on 5/18/2012 by Irish614 because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by moonzoo7

Miriam Goderich issued the following statement to Political Wire:
"You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me -- an agency assistant at the time. There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

politicalwire.com...

The Perfect disclaimer !!

Especially:

(for circulation within the publishing industry only)

A dead giveaway if I ever saw one !!

PANIC !!

That "booklet" [AHem..(for circulation within the publishing industry only)] had many other "bios" contained in it.
And I bet they "circulated" many other "booklets" over many years ....

Now why haven't they pointed out any other convenient "errors"

disclaimer:
[ unless they have and I missed the reports,
in which case I disavow any knowledge in advance !]

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo5

First off..Why are you linking to an old Freerepublic forum for evidence?

Secondly...Hospital records are confidential according to Federal Law, so if a hospital telling a birther that they can't have someone's medical records constitutes proof that those records don't exist, then...well...I give up.

Like I said before...enjoy the crazy.

I will say this, birther activity always peaks when discussing issues doesn't work.

I suppose we will see the same kind of lunacey we saw leading up to the 08 elections...and the same results.

First off....the majority of us belong to no group. We are not 'Birthers' or 'TeaPartiers' or 'Right Wingers' or 'NEO-Conservatives'.
We are concern patriots looking for answers.
In fact some of us are still awaiting for answers concerning Bush/Cheney's roles in Sept 11th. We also are the same people who were ashamed when Clinton stained Monica's dress. And....we're the same people terrified when Papa Bush marched...for the first time, my generation.... into a preemptive war that showed nightly on CNN as if it were some after-school special presentation!
So...we're equally upset with ALL of 'em!!

And instead of helping us understand why all these issues concerning Obama are irrelevant, you and others posture yourselves like bullies and start in with the name-calling title provocation routine instead of addressing our concerns.

We don't give a crap if a whacked out bigot Archie Bunker-Sheriff presented this or if Gandhi himself did. Who the originator is .....does not deflect the finds... in any rational persons' mindset.

Again, many of us are the same group wanting, demanding and begging for answers during the Bush administration but to this day, to no avail.

We are citizens, patriots and noblemen sick and tired of our concerns BEING IGNORED!

THEY WORK FOR US!

Enough is enough. America is a joke. We are the laughing stock of the world. And when they're not laughing....they are angry or crying because one of our military personnel got yet ANOTHER order to kill another innocent person.....to line the pockets of every fat cat up in Washington with more money. They use our blood for their gain.

Right now the fight should be: Us against them. Not...."birthers" against "libtards"
Grow up then WAKE UP!

So please....drop your aggressive behavior that only serves to shield your passiveness!
America and Americans are a travesty and a mockery and the sooner you realize that the sooner we stand a chance of taking back OUR country.
But....I highly doubt it.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Why do you think they make so many post, they try to bury pertinent information with spam posting.

Yes, excellent point. Almost four dozen Obama-ites have come out to attack this thread.

Some are so persistent & relentless in their attacks, it really makes me wonder if they're paid to do this.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Irish614

I can just hear the liberals screaming about how breitbart is a racist and he has a racist agenda, blah blah blah.

FIrst off you used the word "is" instead of "was" and "has" instead of "had....you do know Briebart is dead?

Second...Briebart thought birthers were wacko's. His site even had to post a disclaimer...

Note from Senior Management:

Andrew Breitbart was never a "Birther," and Breitbart News is a site that has never advocated the narrative of "Birtherism." In fact, Andrew believed, as we do, that President Barack Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, on August 4, 1961.

BUT WHO KNOWS...MAYBE BRIEBART WAS IN ON IT?? MAYBE HE IS ACTUALLY ALIVE AND LIVING IN KENYA...WHERE BRIEBART WAS ACTUALLY BORN IN THE SAME CIA POD AS OBAMA!!!

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Irish614

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

"This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me--an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote in an emailed statement to Yahoo News. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

So who's telling the truth? Or was she forced to make these statements?

...........Or was she forced to make these statements?

Assuming She "Leaked the "booklet"....

I have heard rumors of how they pay off potential blackmailers.

It's usually one of three ways, depending on the IQ level of the blackmailer.

1) High IQ with Republican views. Pay off with General Motors Stock.

2) Lower IQ with Liberal tendencies. Pay off with Solyndra Stock.

3) Extremely low IQ bordering moronic. Pay off with U.S. currency (counterfeited in North Korea).

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Does Obama's WIFE Know Where He Was Born?

market-ticker.org...

Damn the Internet's "never goes away" record system is a BITCH!

Well, thank God for the internet providing a record so we don't have to rely on our memories to relay the past and get called "liar" for it.

link   

Originally posted by AuranVector

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Why do you think they make so many post, they try to bury pertinent information with spam posting.

Yes, excellent point. Almost four dozen Obama-ites have come out to attack this thread.

Some are so persistent & relentless in their attacks, it really makes me wonder if they're paid to do this.

Well, me personally I am here because (1) I don't like BS and (2) honestly, crazy people fascinate me...just the wild ways they find to hold onto delusion, the degree to which they abuse thier own logic centers in thier brains to service a deluded hatred...honestly fascinating although mildly sad at the same time.

link   
reply to post by Indigo5

when I said breitbart I was referring to the website itself. Yes I know he is dead, people still post on the site. Thanks

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join