It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive - Obama's Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: 'Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Haw

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by Democide
Show me the evidence dude. Post it here below //

www.whitehouse.gov...

I said show me the evidence not a blog post. I want to see real hard evidence he was born in the USA.

This is just someone who has written a page, hell I could have written this!

If I wrote a page stating I was from the planet zoogalot would you believe that also!

I want to see his hospital records, or maybe his DNA records from a "russian" and chinese laboratory, I want to see his real social security number not the one he stole. I want to see his real birth certificate, not the one the police proved was fabricated.

Post some of that info and I will start taking notice.
edit on 18/5/2012 by Democide because: Typos

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by blueorder
why did Obama permit his then literary agent to state these things about being born in Kenya?

Please provide proof Obama even knew about it.

of course you cannot provide such proof...

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Democide
I want to see his hospital records,

Obama has shown more personal records than any previous President.... but of course none of them were black!

I want to see his real birth certificate, not the one the polive proved was fabricated.

No one proved any of Obama's 2 birth certificates were fabricated - even courts agreed that the so called "experts" were not actually experts at all!

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by blueorder
why did Obama permit his then literary agent to state these things about being born in Kenya?

Please provide proof Obama even knew about it.

of course you cannot provide such proof...

seems unlikely doesn't it, you are indulging (for some bizarre reason) in several leaps of faith including Obama never actually said this, the person responsible for the pamphlet just made that bit up and Obama never got a chance to proof read his section or conradict it.

You can admit that there is no such known pamphlet, issued by a Previous Presiden't "pr" people, before they were president, which states they were born in a different country?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Obama has shown more personal records than any previous President.... but of course none of them were black!

You are the one with racial issues- it is you who harps on about his half blackness- this is pathetic and just an attempt to prevent scrutiny of a President BECAUSE he is black

Show me another President which had this kind of pamphlet issued from his OWN CHOSEN pr people before they were President and leave your racial obsession somewhere else

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

LOL it wasnt wrote by him,the writer probably did that to make it more off an interesting bio. belive me if he was born out off the states it dosen't matter anymore the evidence will dissaper. i feel like this is a disinfo plot to keep people occupied with subjects that dont really matter, that you cant do anything about.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

What makes you think I am not black!!! So dont even go there pal!!!

And no he has provided any records at all, he even stole someone elses social security number!!! Please explain that!

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by icepack
reply to post by anon72

ok, what if barack obama was born in hawai ? and the birth certificate is real ?

edit on 17-5-2012 by icepack because: (no reason given)

OK. what if he wasn't born in hawaii? and the birth certificate was not real?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by kingrutse
reply to post by anon72

LOL it wasnt wrote by him,the writer probably did that to make it more off an interesting bio. belive me if he was born out off the states it dosen't matter anymore the evidence will dissaper. i feel like this is a disinfo plot to keep people occupied with subjects that dont really matter, that you cant do anything about.

Maybe, maybe not, but let no one pretend that Obama is being picked on because of his colour, only racists would think that, no other President would have had a press release like this before he became President........

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Up until 2007 it was a given that Obama was born in Kenya.

What changed? Oh wait 2007, that was the year he decided to run for President.

AP article from 2004

web.archive.org...

(give it a second to load)

Kenyan-born US Senate hopeful, Barrack Obama, appeared set to take over the Illinois Senate seat after his main rival, Jack Ryan, dropped out of the race on Friday night amid a furor over lurid sex club allegations.

edit on 18-5-2012 by Carseller4 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by kingrutse

Well maybe this recent announcement by Miriam Goderich will quiet some of you with Birther tendencies.

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

"This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me--an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote in an emailed statement to Yahoo News. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

The witch hunt to discredit and marginalize is in full effect as we wind into election year. This is all so predictable.

"Born in Kenya" overblown

edit on 18-5-2012 by Jaellma because: typo

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jaellma
reply to post by kingrutse

Well maybe this recent announcement by Miriam Goderich will quiet some of you with Birther tendencies.

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

"This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me--an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote in an emailed statement to Yahoo News. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

The witch hunt to discredit and marginalize is in full effect as we wind into election year. This is all so predictable.

"Born in Kenya" overblown

edit on 18-5-2012 by Jaellma because: typo

Not one of you Kenyans will answer my question!!

Why did Obama steal someones social security number?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Democide

And no he has provided any records at all, he even stole someone elses social security number!!! Please explain that!

Oh geez! Here we go again. Can you prove this???

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Democide

Not one of you Kenyans will answer my question!!

I will ask that you modify your post. No name calling is required. Would you like the Mod to remove your post?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Jaellma

so let me get this straight, she remember this particular "fact checking error" from 20 years ago, she can actually recall where she got his birth information and how that then translated into an "error"

brilliant

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by blueorder

Absolutely brilliant!! She deserves a star for this. Remember, give the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Jaellma

Ok if you think his SSN is real please post it below
and I will prove its fake.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jaellma
reply to post by blueorder

Absolutely brilliant!! She deserves a star for this. Remember, give the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise.

yeah, in a pamphlet of many bios, she remembers that this particular fact was a "fact checking error" with her assistant.....................20 years later............................seriously, somebody stop these comedians

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
So let me get this right.

Obama has no Valid SSN
Obama has no Valid Birth Certificate (hell even I can order another one)
Obamas birth medical records mysteriously disappeared
Obamas wife said he visited his "home land" in Kenya

I emphasis once again, the proof of Obama being an American is on his side. We do not need to prove he is not American.

Obama has been completely unable to prove he is an American, in fact all the evidence points to the contrary.

So please, please someone prove beyond any reasonable doubt that Obama is an American citizen.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
HMMM add the dots maybe. I am not American but could this be a tipping point if he is found to be lieing for: this post about We are Preparing for Massive Civil War," Says DHS Informant and another post about Armed drones now flying over the US, looks like they are well prepared for any new civil war eh? Could this open the way for non Americans to be president if they have lived in USA for over 20 plus years hmmm makes you think.

Also another post titled Israeli Company Has FAA Permission to Fly Drones in U.S. Airspace huh huh.

new topics

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join