It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive - Obama's Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: 'Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Haw

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
and searching 'Business International corp.' :
www.exportblueprint.com...

is there anything real about this fraud...uhhh...he wrote a book about a dead beat dad that he never knew....uhhh oh...waycuel.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedigirati
ok I did not read all 44 pages but the focus of the article is not where he was born per se, it was the fact that he used Kenya as his birth place TO PAY FOR COLLEGE.

If he said he was born in Hawaii, he would not be eligible for the grants he used to pay for Harvard, most likely he would have not have been accepted at Harvard in the first place.

He, willingly and knowingly perpetrated FRAUD.

the BIG question is when the FRAUD occurred, in College, or in running for President. either way, he IS a Fraud.

see what you can learn by reading the Entire article..........................

Or he was just born off shores in Africa.
edit on 18-5-2012 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo

Originally posted by Jaellma
Here's a lesser complex thing you can do: please track down the flight records of Mr. and Mrs. Obama from the US soil to Kenya and also from Kenya to Hawaii, especially as they rushed a 1 week old baby on a 17 hour flight from Nairobi to Hawaii just so they can register his name and make it prime time for some devilish devious purpose.

This has been explained to you ad nauseum. Are you having trouble with comprehension? I will attempt, once again, to break this down in its most simple terms for you to understand. First I will start with one simple statement.

There was NO need to bring the baby back to the United States to have a birth announcement posted in the paper! ANYONE could have phoned the announcement into the newspaper's newsdesk.

Can you grasp this very simple concept? You are familiar with a rather old technology called the telephone, right? It exists all over the world. Check into it sometime - it's really very cool.

Technology makes many things possible but it does not always make them probable. Could someone of picked up the phone as the Birther scenario suggests? sure, in the realm of possibilty its there. Is the Birther scenario the most likely one? no.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I feel very certain that he was given the opportunity to review the bio before it was published. So, in my opinion, he was either not telling the truth then or he is not telling the truth now. Doesn't matter...In the immortal words of Representative Joe Wilson "YOU LIE!"

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Most people fail to realize that his birthplace is a non-issue. No matter what the truth is, his chances of being dethroned are about the same as Bush being put in jail for the war crimes. At this point, both issues are left here for entertainment purposes. So type yall little fingers away for 40 more pages cuz nothin's happenin. This whole system is an obvious joke yet yall treat it so seriously. Don't hate the player, hate the game.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo

Originally posted by Jaellma
Here's a lesser complex thing you can do: please track down the flight records of Mr. and Mrs. Obama from the US soil to Kenya and also from Kenya to Hawaii, especially as they rushed a 1 week old baby on a 17 hour flight from Nairobi to Hawaii just so they can register his name and make it prime time for some devilish devious purpose.

This has been explained to you ad nauseum. Are you having trouble with comprehension? I will attempt, once again, to break this down in its most simple terms for you to understand. First I will start with one simple statement.

There was NO need to bring the baby back to the United States to have a birth announcement posted in the paper! ANYONE could have phoned the announcement into the newspaper's newsdesk.

Can you grasp this very simple concept? You are familiar with a rather old technology called the telephone, right? It exists all over the world. Check into it sometime - it's really very cool.

Yes, I can see your point after all were talking about the future President here, looking ahead 50 years for such a nefarious plan would hardly be an obstacle. BTW, someone else is complaining that he needed to be born outside the country to get into Harvard and get grants etc. , just letting you know that you need to tie up some loose ends in your theory.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by pandora0629
.In the immortal words of Representative Joe Wilson "YOU LIE!"

OH wow , that actually gave me chills.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

ok I did not read all 44 pages but the focus of the article is not where he was born per se, it was the fact that he used Kenya as his birth place TO PAY FOR COLLEGE.

If he said he was born in Hawaii, he would not be eligible for the grants he used to pay for Harvard, most likely he would have not have been accepted at Harvard in the first place.

the BIG question is when the FRAUD occurred, in College, or in running for President. either way, he IS a Fraud.

You need to huddle with the guy who sez the Obama's flew around the world with their newborn and/or phoned in a birth announcement from Kenya to the newspaper so they could realize their 50 year plan of making their son President.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
[SNIP]

Mod Note: One post with the same content is enough thank you.
edit on 18-5-2012 by Gemwolf because: Removed spam

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

Didnt a mod delete your posts for reposting this over and over?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
The quintessential birther kook debate: On one side you have the "need to be born in Kenya to get into Harvard and get Harvard grants" people. On the other you have the "fly the baby around the world/make phony birth announcement/50 year plan to make Kenyan born Obama look like he was born in the US so he can run for president" folks. Let the biggest ninny win! (Gov. Ventura moderates)

youtu.be...
edit on 18-5-2012 by stanats because: grammar

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

What part of that birth announcement shows that Obama was born in Hawaii?

As already stated in this thread, Obama's grandmother could have filled out a birth registration form with the Hawaii Dept. of Health to ensure U.S. citizenship for her grandson along with any other citizenship. The form did not need to come from a hospital in Hawaii to be published in the newspaper, it just needed to be filed with the Dept. of Health. These registrations could be filed by anyone wanting to claim U.S. citizenship for their child as long as the parent was a citizen themselves and had lived in the U.S. for a specific period of time prior to the form being filed.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by Procession101
reply to post by anon72

There is one problem with this whole pamplet you posted, I could have created it in about 10 mins and I'm pretty terrible with photoshop.

Could you have put it in the hands of all the people listed in it, as was done at the time it was published....didn't think so.

Des

Still doesn't change the fact that anyone could have made it. The time that I was at school I couldn't count the amount of mistakes that were made in the many year books I accumulated. Info accuracy isn't there number one goal typically.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Democide
reply to post by spoor

What makes you think I am not black!!! So dont even go there pal!!!

Are you?

And no he has provided any records at all, he even stole someone elses social security number!!! Please explain that!

Whos?
What is the number?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Urban myth, covered in a link that you would have seen earlier in the thread. He wouldn't have been eligible for the grant birthers say he used. Just another claim with no backing.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
From 2004: "Kenyan-born US Senate hopeful, Barrack Obama, appeared set to take over the Illinois Senate seat..."

web.archive.org...

Look, I'm not a birther and as posted above, it doesn't really matter at this point because each camp is too firmly entrenched in their positions to be objective. It is just getting harder to deny that there is a lot of conflicting info out there.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
Up until 2007 it was a given that Obama was born in Kenya.

What changed? Oh wait 2007, that was the year he decided to run for President.

AP article from 2004

web.archive.org...

(give it a second to load)

Kenyan-born US Senate hopeful, Barrack Obama, appeared set to take over the Illinois Senate seat after his main rival, Jack Ryan, dropped out of the race on Friday night amid a furor over lurid sex club allegations.

edit on 18-5-2012 by Carseller4 because: (no reason given)

How come that does not actually appear in the original AP article and you cannot link back to the original article? That seems more than suspicious that the article would not actually contain that sentence when it was written but several years later someone else claims that it did. What happened? Oh yeah, Obama was elected president.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by RoyBatty
From 2004: "Kenyan-born US Senate hopeful, Barrack Obama, appeared set to take over the Illinois Senate seat..."

web.archive.org...

Look, I'm not a birther and as posted above, it doesn't really matter at this point because each camp is too firmly entrenched in their positions to be objective. It is just getting harder to deny that there is a lot of conflicting info out there.

Whether or not you are a birther is easy to figure out.
The original AP article made no such mention of Kenya. You are not linking to the original article either.
Now you can accept that you have been mislead or you can be a birther and argue why you should be right even though what you just posted is an easily debunked lie.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Whether or not you are a birther is easy to figure out.
The original AP article made no such mention of Kenya. You are not linking to the original article either.
Now you can accept that you have been mislead or you can be a birther and argue why you should be right even though what you just posted is an easily debunked lie.

think what you want about me, that's fine. the link is from the WayBackMachine, which is a web archiving site in which you can plug in dates and get old versions of web pages. do you know about it or are you just immediately calling me a liar without knowing what that is?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
So I guess all these different newspapers and things got it wrong, that Obama was born in Kenya, because Obama released a birth cert on the net that had layers?

Obviously, something is very wrong here folks. I am not a "birther" but things are starting to smell a little fishy to me.

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join