It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive - Obama's Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: 'Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Haw

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Democide

I am not into wasting time posting copies of documents done 40+ years ago. In this day of technology and photo editing, any genius can come up with counterfeit copies of just about anything. You can't win against technology, my friend. It's too complex.

Here's a lesser complex thing you can do: please track down the flight records of Mr. and Mrs. Obama from the US soil to Kenya and also from Kenya to Hawaii, especially as they rushed a 1 week old baby on a 17 hour flight from Nairobi to Hawaii just so they can register his name and make it prime time for some devilish devious purpose.

Track those down. I am sure there are tons of stuff you can find on that. Oh, the airlines must be able to leak these records or at least forge some counterfeit records so we can have a good laugh or two. Let's look at the less mundane and esoteric stuff before playing with smoke and mirror technological magic tricks such as copies of SS#s and what not...shall we, please.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Democide

Just a word of caution about posting his or anyone's SS#. Don't.

Feel free to check out this thread about this very topic (better hurry-it may not be there long Friday 8:48 est):

Obama's Social Security # goes to Court-Complaint in federal district seeks evidence of suspected f,
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
ok I did not read all 44 pages but the focus of the article is not where he was born per se, it was the fact that he used Kenya as his birth place TO PAY FOR COLLEGE.

If he said he was born in Hawaii, he would not be eligible for the grants he used to pay for Harvard, most likely he would have not have been accepted at Harvard in the first place.

He, willingly and knowingly perpetrated FRAUD.

the BIG question is when the FRAUD occurred, in College, or in running for President. either way, he IS a Fraud.

see what you can learn by reading the Entire article..........................

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Racist: a person who believes in racism, the doctrine that a certain human race is superior to any or all others.

Why did it take so long for this booklet to surface? He's been in office for how many years? What they didn't want Biden to be the President?
edit on 18-5-2012 by js331975 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by thedigirati

ok I did not read all 44 pages but the focus of the article is not where he was born per se, it was the fact that he used Kenya as his birth place TO PAY FOR COLLEGE.

If he said he was born in Hawaii, he would not be eligible for the grants he used to pay for Harvard, most likely he would have not have been accepted at Harvard in the first place.

WOW. Each new post brings new allegations, new theories, new connect the dots, new accusations, new fuel. I wish folks would just stick to the hard line issues and not get carried away but...this is a conspiracy site so I will indulge (until I get bored..lol).

Anyway, carry on folks. I will get my popcorn and soda out and have a few laughs.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jaellma
Here's a lesser complex thing you can do: please track down the flight records of Mr. and Mrs. Obama from the US soil to Kenya and also from Kenya to Hawaii, especially as they rushed a 1 week old baby on a 17 hour flight from Nairobi to Hawaii just so they can register his name and make it prime time for some devilish devious purpose.

This has been explained to you ad nauseum. Are you having trouble with comprehension? I will attempt, once again, to break this down in its most simple terms for you to understand. First I will start with one simple statement.

There was NO need to bring the baby back to the United States to have a birth announcement posted in the paper! ANYONE could have phoned the announcement into the newspaper's newsdesk.

Can you grasp this very simple concept? You are familiar with a rather old technology called the telephone, right? It exists all over the world. Check into it sometime - it's really very cool.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by js331975

That's the point... Why has it taken this long.. the info has been "around".

BECAUSE the MSM choose not to report on it. And/Or Obama set out to hide is "past".

Just check out what Rev Wright is now saying about Obama and this thread recetnly started and noted above (maybe you missed it). Truly the most likely scenario in my opinion:

Obama's EVER- Changing Story(ies)....(He thought about Chicago Mayor. not POTUS!),

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

There was NO need to bring the baby back to the United States to have a birth announcement posted in the paper! ANYONE could have phoned the announcement into the newspaper's newsdesk.

Well, I do apologize. I don't read every and any post folks make here. Maybe next time, if you want to grab my attention, send me a private message?

In any case, yes, that is possible but again, we are making suppositions and theories. In this instance we are BOTH guilty of making claims up. There is no proof on either side. You said they could have called it in. i said they flew the baby over the seas. In any way, we should both refrain from using this as proof positive because there is none. Agree?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Democide
So let me get this right.

Obama has no Valid SSN

Birther lie

Obama has no Valid Birth Certificate

yet another birther lie - he has posted 2, both certified by the state of hawaii

Obamas birth medical records mysteriously disappeared

Where did that come from? Source for that claim?

Obamas wife said he visited his "home land" in Kenya

A homeland (rel. country of origin and native land) is the concept of the place (cultural geography) to which an ethnic group holds a long history and a deep cultural association with

does not necessarily mean where you were born...

I emphasis once again, the proof of Obama being an American is on his side.

Which he has done, thus he remains the legal POTUS

Obama has been completely unable to prove he is an American, in fact all the evidence points to the contrary.

Care to show us this evidence?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

It is obvious the msm has been used as a weapon against frreedom

BINGO!

I was at one time going to find names of the masters, would make a good topic, to find out who is behind it all and pulling the strings.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
Just a word of caution about posting his or anyone's SS#. Don't.

Feel free to check out this thread about this very topic (better hurry-it may not be there long Friday 8:48 est):

Obama's Social Security # goes to Court-Complaint in federal district seeks evidence of suspected f,

In case you didnt notice, that thread was started more than a year ago... and poor Orly lost that court case also!

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedigirati

He, willingly and knowingly perpetrated FRAUD.

the BIG question is when the FRAUD occurred, in College, or in running for President. either way, he IS a Fraud.

see what you can learn by reading the Entire article..........................

This was my first thought exactly! So, when was the FRAUD initially committed?

Something tells me it has to do with his birth story, otherwise, Obama wouldn't have listed Queen's Medical Center as his place of birth on his 2008 campaign website initially before changing it to Kapiolani Medical Center later.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jaellma
[In any case, yes, that is possible but again, we are making suppositions and theories. In this instance we are BOTH guilty of making claims up. There is no proof on either side. You said they could have called it in. i said they flew the baby over the seas. In any way, we should both refrain from using this as proof positive because there is none. Agree?

Thanks for acknowledging the possibly. I believe that IF Obama was born in Kenya it would MORE likely that the announcement was phoned in, yes? I find it nearly implausible to believe that any parent would attempt such folly as flying a newborn half way around the world.

I am in no way suggesting that what I have proposed is "proof positive" of anything. I am simply setting the record straight as your posts have continued to mislead people into believing that flying the infant Obama back to Hawaii was a requirement for the birth announcement. Clearly it is not.

I do agree that there is no proof in any event. The Certificate of Live Brith was issued to thousands of Hawaiin's who were not Natural Born US citizens. The system was implemented to allow anyone residing in Hawaii to document a birth and apply for "Future benefits" as afforded under the Constitution.

That said, I do find it intriguing and beyond coincidence that so many unrelated events continue to point toward his birth having occurred in Kenya. Generally speaking, where there is smoke, there is fire. Right now, this issue is smoldering furiously.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
The Certificate of Live Brith was issued to thousands of Hawaiin's who were not Natural Born US citizens.

and you ignore the fact that the place of birth for those children would not be Hawaii...

of course you ignore that fact as it totally destroys yiour conspiracy theory!
edit on 18-5-2012 by spoor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

The Certificate of Live Brith was issued to thousands of Hawaiin's who were not Natural Born US citizens.

and you ignore the fact that the place of birth for those children would not be Hawaii...

of course you ignore that fact as it totally destroys yiour conspiracy theory!
edit on 18-5-2012 by spoor because: (no reason given)

What!?!? I ACKNOWLEDGE the fact that the birth place of those children would NOT be Hawaii! The brithplace of those receiving the Hawaiin COULD could be ANYWHERE in the world! That is why i continue to explain that having a Hawaiin Certificate of Live Birth does NOT indicate evidence of a Hawaiin birth.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

The brithplace of those receiving the Hawaiin COULD could be ANYWHERE in the world! That is why i continue to explain that having a Hawaiin Certificate of Live Birth does NOT indicate evidence of a Hawaiin birth.

Those children born in Hawaii with a COLB would state the birthplace as Hawaii.

Those born overseas would have a COLB stating their birthplace of the country where they were born.

Obama's states he was born in Hawaii, so that is where he was born.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

Thanks for acknowledging the possibly. I believe that IF Obama was born in Kenya it would MORE likely that the announcement was phoned in, yes? I find it nearly implausible to believe that any parent would attempt such folly as flying a newborn half way around the world.

That's IF he were born in Kenya. IF. How many people actually believe Obama was born in Kenya? I would bet only a small, yet vociferous, bunch of folks believe this. That being said, I am leaning on logic and the numbers. The numbers say he was born in Hawaii so I am sorry, I can't illogically say he was born in Kenya. There is not enough evidence to disprove the fact he was born in Hawaii.

I like the alternative stories, yes, but they are too incredulous for me to buy in but yet, i remain open minded to possibilities.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Those children born in Hawaii with a COLB would state the birthplace as Hawaii.

Those born overseas would have a COLB stating their birthplace of the country where they were born.

Obama's states he was born in Hawaii, so that is where he was born.

So, why the change from his original claim that he was born at Queen's Medical Center versus Kapiolani Medical Center that he now states?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
So, why the change from his original claim that he was born at Queen's Medical Center versus Kapiolani Medical Center that he now states?

Proof for that claim?
barackryphal.blogspot.com.au...

Or maybe Obama didnt know where he was born until he checked his Birth certificate

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Here's one story about the differences that have been found:

Among other things, the "Certificate of Live Birth" on the Reporter page says the birthplace was "Kenya; Registered Honolulu HRS 338-17-8 per Grandmother."

The document lists the race for the father, "Barack Hussein Obama Sr.," as "Negro-African."

But it was the document released by the White House April 27 that stunned Irei.

He said the document indicating Obama's birth as Kapiolani looks just like the Queens Medical Center document he had previously possessed, except the hospital name and the doctor's name were different.

"When I saw the birth certificate the White House released, I realized the story had changed from Obama being born at Queens, to him being born at Kapiolani," the detective told WND. "In 2008, when I first got the birth certificate, all the news reports [were] that Obama had been born at Queens."

and this...

Irei said the initial documentation he obtained from the Department of Health employee was the birth certificate indicating Obama was born at Queens. The doctor was listed as John Ohtani, whom Irei remembered as the doctor who also had delivered his own son, Chad, in 1980.

www.teaparty.org...

So, it looks like Obama's grandmother was the one who filed for the birth registration, not a hospital.
edit on 18-5-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-5-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join