It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Faked Moon Landing - Amazing Documentary

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Why didn't the Russians bust the hoax?

What make you think it's hoax? What if it shows it was an astronaut-training performed somewhere in the United States? In case if it shows it was an astronaut-training, the astronauts attached to "fishing lines", then it's suddenly not a hoax, if it's just a simple astronaut-trainingprogram... Do you really think astronaut-training is the same as hoax to you?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

You did not watch the videos.

if it's just a simple astronaut-training program... Do you really think astronaut-training is the same as hoax to you?

It isn't a training program. It is not presented as a training program.

edit on 6/7/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Oh yes i did, and the videos shows they were attached to "fishing lines"...

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Go to 9:00 for more "fishing lines"

edit on 6/7/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10

Oh yes i did, and the videos shows they were attached to "fishing lines"...

For the hundredth time--- there are no W-I-R-E-S holding the astronauts up !
Your whole premise does not hold up..

edit on 24 4 2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
No, I'm pointing out that your entire story is based upon ignorance of history.

Nope, the storie/facts are not based on ignorance of history.

Explain.

The Soviet achievement was real

Thanks for ADMITTING that I AM RIGHT!

Right about what, exactly?

They took many more chances than the Americans did because the Soviet Experiment was more important than any human life.

You need to prove your point, any link? Or are you just saying some bullsh!t, huh?

Perhaps if you read or watched interviews with retired Russian cosmonauts, engineers and space scientists instead of erstwhile transmissions from extra-terrestrials, you would actually know something about the wild and wooly days of space exploration. Jim Oberg's Red Star In Orbit might be a good start, Either that, or you can view hundreds of hours of interviews that have appeared in various documentaries.

You're the one who thinks the whole thing was fake.

Do i really think that? Nope.

Or perhaps was real, but with aliens and flying saucers covered up. Or something.

I did not mention about aliens on the Moon, but i can present some info to you about different kind of Extraterrestrial species reportedly visiting the underground of the Moon www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
We have accumulated massive research indicating our Moon was colonized and explored by races from other planets, most notably in the Orion constellation, and that aliens called ZETANS from Zeta Reticuli are active there today. The Zetans have been analyzed by government psychologists to be, in ways, similar to Nazi scientists... technologically very advanced and materialistic, intellectual geniuses, yet lacking the kind of compassionate emotions and spiritual desires common with most people in our Earth nations.

To N.A.S.A, the Pentagon, the President and his top aids... that finding is a bit too scary to put on our six o’clock television news. If you think people might PANIC, you must first realize that the military officers who have been running the C.I.A. and other intelligence agencies and a Secretary of Defense already HAVE panicked. If they can do that will all their military power, where do we stand? A chance?.

[Pointless rubbish deleted for the sake of brevity. --DJW001]

Be careful 'DJW001', the above info might spook you and make you piss in your pants!

Fairy tales have never made me "piss my pants." This might be an opportune moment to point out that my (ex) Mother-In-Law starred in an episode of The Twilight Zone. Top that for scary.
edit on 7-6-2012 by DJW001 because: Edit to correct formatting.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by denver22
For the hundredth time--- there are no W-I-R-E-S holding the astronauts up !
Your whole premise does not hold up..

Oh yes there is, go back and watch the videos, and there you see evidence of wires

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
Explain.

You claim that Stories/facts are based on ignorance of history, and then i corrected you, stories/facts are not based on ignorance of history...

Right about what, exactly?

Oh that's right, you are very confused, it's difficult for you to see what is being debated...
You said that Soviet achievements in space are real, and then i just thank you for admitting that i am right about the Soviet achievements in space

Fairy tales have never made me "piss my pants."

It's not fairy tales, the reports are from the real world. So i guess you might piss in your pants now... Did you read my post about 'Andromedan contactee' Alex Collier, and his 1996 conference about the Moon and Mars? I can only recommend you to go back and watch it, about the war on the Moon 9600 years ago, the anomalies on the Moon, the aliens from Orion living underground of the Moon, including were he claim that the 'Andromedans' told him that New York will be turned to 'ash' by the year of 2000, he said that about 5 years before 911 took place. I think you missed something there...
edit on 8-6-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Jesus Christ, you're still going on about your charlatan god Alex Collier?

Hey, how did those Chang'e 2 alien moon base pictures turn out for you?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Man, I must admit. I am amazed how many times you can get away with one line posts. I see it everywhere.

I know that you probably don';t need more than that to make your point, but it is against t and c's.

As for the videos, I do believe its just propoganda. What better way to hide the truth, than faking the truth yourself?

vvv

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by paradox
charlatan god Alex Collier?

Is Alex Collier a god for you? Do you really see Alex Collier as a god?
Don't you know it's wrong to see other persons as 'gods'?

By the way, in that 1996 conference Alex Collier told that the 'Andromedans' told him that New York will be turned to 'ash' by the year of 2000, he said that about 5 years before 911 took place. You might piss in your pants...

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Is Alex Collier a god for you? Do you really see Alex Collier as a god?
Don't you know it's wrong to see other persons as 'gods'?

quote me correctly. I said "your charlatan god"
You obviously see him as one. I mean you reference him in almost every post you make.

By the way, in that 1996 conference Alex Collier told that the 'Andromedans' told him that New York will be turned to 'ash' by the year of 2000, he said that about 5 years before 911 took place. You might piss in your pants...

I did just piss my pants laughing.
New York was turned to ash? And by 2000? I wasn't aware.

by the way, what about those "change'2 alien moon base" pictures? Why are you ignoring that? Did I embarrass you?
edit on 6-8-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep
I am amazed how many times you can get away with one line posts.

You're absolutely right about that 'Phage' is wasting time here with bullsh!t, nothing else but bullsh!t...

Not exactly what I was meaning.

Just sometimes its a bit cryptic, and that's rather frustrating.

The video with the apparent strings for example. We will find more "fishing lines", at 9 min, then the video? What am I suppose to see or learn from that?

vvv
edit on 8-6-2012 by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep
Just sometimes its a bit cryptic, and that's rather frustrating.

I tell you what... Since you see 'Phage's posts as cryptic, then maybe you could try convince 'Phage' it's wrong to use just "one line posts" ? Maybe you could try ask 'Phage' to make more clear posts, instead of just "one line posts" ?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   

[quote me correctly. I said "your charlatan god"

You're wasting your time here with your ridiculous lies 'paradox', kid... I have never seen him as charlatan god, not seen him as god in any way. But since you mention the word god, then perhaps you see him as a god?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   

by the way, what about those "change'2 alien moon base" pictures?

Can you prove that that case is a hoax? I tell you what, i don't think you can...

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Please read this:

The crux of the policy is this:

One Line or less Responses or "me too" atta-boy comments contribute nothing to the discussion. These include rows of smilies, "you're wrong", or other similar short responses.

The phrase I would like to call attention to is "contribute nothing to the discussion". That is the intent of this policy: to eliminate posts which contribute nothing to the discussion.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now, review my post. At the 9:00 mark of the video I posted there are many examples of "fishing lines" being seen. It demonstrates that the "fishing lines" are nothing more than video artifacts. The entire video provides much more evidence for this.

It has been repeatedly claimed that the Apollo videos show "fishing lines". My post, and linked video, disputed that claim. My post, and the linked video, contributed to the discussion. That the contribution was ignored (not disputed, but ignored) is not my problem but it is my frustration.

edit on 6/8/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   

by the way, what about those "change'2 alien moon base" pictures?

Can you prove that that case is a hoax? I tell you what, i don't think you can...

You are hopeless. Good day.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Now, review my post. At the 9:00 mark of the video I posted there are many examples of "fishing lines" being seen. It demonstrates that the "fishing lines" are nothing more than video artifacts. The entire video provides much more evidence for this.
reply to post by Phage

Now see, that explains what it is I should look for. Thank you.

I would have to agree, that because of the compressed nature of the video, and the rather bad quality, that it is nothing more than video artifacts indeed.

vvv

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join