It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Injured knuckles on Travon Martin in autopsy report!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by AaronWilson

it does if you are the one being beat and are afraid for your life. No one has the right to put u in that danger. It's so funny to seee people still hating this man for no reason its just how they were indoctrinated. The media could have just as easily made them feel the opposite.

Face it trayvon attacked this man and was beating him to the point he defended himself as a last measure and he has paid more than his fair share of price considering he didn't commit a crime. You would all feel different of zimmerman was a family member you cared about.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
This does uphold the "self defense" claim, but not why he was chasing him in the first place when police told him not to.

However, it's starting to look good for the Zimmerman defense team.

Was it the police, or some minimum wage 911 operator? You know the same ones that yell at you to speak up and state your name while you are hiding under a bed from intruders.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by AaronWilson

You don't know what you are talking about. There is a difference between a fight and getting your head bashed in in an alley not knowing if the person is going to stop and with no one around to stop him. He was justified.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Of course Martin had injured knuckles on the autopsy report. That's because he bashed the hell out of Zimmerman before Zimmerman pulled the gun. Detail report of Zimmerman medical injuries. IF (and I stress the word - IF) what is now being reported turns out to be true, then the case should be dismissed and Zimmerman should sue the hell out of the media.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003
well ,hoodies is an indication of underclass.

Well .. that's a surprise to me. My husband - who has two masters degrees and a pretty good engineering job - has hoodies. I've got a bunch and I have a BS in Psychology and was a preschool teacher. My daughter goes to a good non-public school and is set to go to a private college to study a dual major in a technical field and she has a bunch. I really didn't think we were the 'underclass' of society. We seem rather 'middle class' to me.

edit on 5/16/2012 by FlyersFan because: I had put what my daughter was majoring in but there are too many whacks on this board so I deleted it.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

They weren't fighting.. trayvon was beating zimmerman. No fight to it at least that evidence has suggested. Trayvon had no damage other than the gunshot and to his knuckles, zimmerman had contusions,cuts, and a broken nose and no damage on the knuckles.

The best part is that people want zimmerman to be a psychopath and I think he really didn't want to shoot any one and is probably distraught over it. I klknow know one is capable of empathizing with him cuz they are all brainwashed, but he didn't want to kill anyone that night.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by haven123
if the media didnt try to spark race riots people wouldnt have had to pick side's so to speak

We haven't got to that stage yet.

That's planned once Zimmerman if aquitted.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

hoodies is a symbol of ghetto culture and criminal intent.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   

reply to post by FlyersFan

hoodies is a symbol of ghetto culture and criminal intent.

I hope you're being sarcastic.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by skitzspiricy

why? are you a chav?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   

why? are you a chav?

Seriously?

You think Chavs and Wannabe Gangsta's only wear hoodies?

What planet are you living on? Or do you not get out much?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Like I said before ,its a sign of ghetto class,or chavs, or attempt to pass a fashion statement by stupid sheep who like to dress like their heroes on TV.Anyways,I don't mingle with the peasant or serf class these days, I mingle with the investor class or should I say the shirt and tie types, or should I say industry conferences.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Like I said before ,its a sign of ghetto class,or chavs, or attempt to pass a fashion statement by stupid sheep who like to dress like their heroes on TV.Anyways,I don't mingle with the peasant or serf class these days, I mingle with the investor class or should I say the shirt and tie types, or should I say industry conferences.

Peasant class? Wow! Arn't you Mr high and mighty

Even shirt and tie types wear hoodies in their free time. Either lounging around at home, when they go to the gym or for a run, or to quickly nip down the shops.

Quick, lets go round them all up and charge them with criminal intent.

edit on 16-5-2012 by skitzspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by skitzspiricy

Peasant class? Wow! Arn't you Mr high and mighty

Even shirt and tie types wear hoodies in their free time. Either lounging around at home, when they go to the gym or for a run, or to quickly nip down the shops.

Quick, lets go round them all up and charge them with criminal intent.

edit on 16-5-2012 by skitzspiricy because: (no reason given)

i think its pretty obvious he is just trolling now

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I can't help but wonder how this discussion would be going if Travon had been carrying a gun and "stood his ground" against a stalker who had been following him around.

I do not wish anyone any harm, but this needs to be kept in mind by the next guy who gets out of his car after the 911 dispatcher tells them to stay put.

Some times when you look for trouble, you find it.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by DestroyDestroyDestroy
He actually can very well live a very safe life. He's profited quite well off of his notoriety; last I heard, he had received over $200,000 in donations after killing Martin; in fact, killing Martin may have been the best choice, or mistake, of his life.

He can easily move to a different country to avoid the mobs of retarded Americans thirsting for his blood.

That 200 grand won't even come close to paying his legal bills.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by paganini

Indeed.

And not doing the best job of it either.

I bet he has 5 hoodies in his cupboard. Time to come out of the closet ludwigvonmises003 Wear your hoodies with pride.

Ok, i better leave it at this because i'm going way off topic and steering dangerously close to breaking T&C.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   

hoodies? Mainly formal wear,pyjamas and track pants.No hoodies. Also have a collection of old soviet naval uniforms I bought from an auction in Vladivostok and some traditional indian and arab wear .Hell ,makes me look like a sheik in Abu Dhabi ,Dubai and Doha.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

hoodies? Mainly formal wear,pyjamas and track pants.No hoodies. Also have a collection of old soviet naval uniforms I bought from an auction in Vladivostok and some traditional indian and arab wear .Hell ,makes me look like a sheik in Abu Dhabi ,Dubai and Doha.

Just from the way you speak about yourself and others, I would not be surprised if those "pyjamas" look like a tuxedo or something even more formal.

And I would not be surprised if your "mommy" bought them for you.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
What??????

Really? The facts are showing self defense?

Oh the horror! What is old Jessie Jackson to do?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join