Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Injured knuckles on Travon Martin in autopsy report!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003
The blacks should dressing like Gangsta's ,does not help them.And some real education is needed,use internet for self-education.Whining about conditions or being rappers or hoodies aren't going to help.If Trayvon had not attacked zimmerman he would not be dead.

If Zimmerman had done what the 911 dispatcher said - - he wouldn't be going to trial and a 17 year old kid would not be dead.

I'm 65.

I have a whole collection of hoodies.

Oh yeah! Don't be a Bohemian. Don't be a Preston Epps Beatnik. Don't be a Hippie. It's a death sentence.

If Zimmerman had done what the 911 dispatcher said - - he wouldn't be going to trial and a 17 year old kid would not be dead.

and then what? another robbery?another murder?

well ,hoodies is an indication of underclass.

I'm 65.

so?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

and then what? another robbery?another murder?

One has nothing to do with the other.

well ,hoodies is an indication of underclass.

It's an indication I live near the beach and everyone ties one around their waist because you never know when the weather will change or get damp.

I'm 65.

so?

Just a gangsta I guess.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ludwigvonmises003

hahaha hoodies are an indication of underclass!!! Thats to funny.

Phewwww..!!!! That makes no since what so ever.

So what are socks an indication of? Lol

This could be fun!!!

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Feels good that I don't live in Usa anymore and live in Singapore,Russia,India,Middle East .You liberals are welcome to the mess you created in USA.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by PLASIFISK

Yes its ghetto culture.Hell,my father was a oilman and would never have tolerated the crap which happens in today's households.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
reply to post by Shark_Feeder

Why on earth did these two end up on the news, when this kind of crap happens all the time in other places?

Martin's family hired a good lawyer/publicist named Benjamin Crump. He organized all of the initial news stories and press conferences.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Feels good that I don't live in Usa anymore and live in Singapore,Russia,India,Middle East .You liberals are welcome to the mess you created in USA.

Liberal - - - the "catch all bucket" - - for everything people like you don't agree with.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   

reply to post by Annee

shouldnt you be on storm front right about now?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
This does uphold the "self defense" claim, but not why he was chasing him in the first place when police told him not to.

However, it's starting to look good for the Zimmerman defense team.

Everyone keeps saying they told him not to follow him.
You can hear for yourselves on the 911 call the say...

"WE DONT NEED YOU TO DO THAT!"

We don't need you to do that, isn't... Do not follow him! It isn't... Should not follow him, It sure isn't... Stay where you are, or... Go back to your car!

It actually sounds allot more like...

"Following him would be helpful but for insurance purposes and your safety we cannot instruct you to follow him!"

Oh, but sure I'll take your number so the police can call you to find out where you are when they get there!

Words twist as you insist, if you persist you can catch the original drift, just don't fall into the rift or forget the gems held back from the sift.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Infernalis

This does uphold the "self defense" claim, but not why he was chasing him in the first place when police told him not to.

We don't need you to do that, isn't... Do not follow him! It isn't... Should not follow him, It sure isn't... Stay where you are, or... Go back to your car!

"Following him would be helpful but for insurance purposes and your safety we cannot instruct you to follow him!"

Oh, but sure I'll take your number so the police can call you to find out where you are when they get there!

Words twist as you insist, if you persist you can catch the original drift, just don't fall into the rift or forget the gems held back from the sift.

we don't need you to do that is an instruction to not proceed with confronting the boy. Zimmerman had no authority to be randomly stopping people so again he is in the wrong. There is no way it can be twist it to make it slightly look better in any regard.

The guy had delusions of being some a caped crusader and people like this can be dangerous as we obviously saw.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by paganini

Stormfront is one pathetic place of hitler worship.I don't agree with Statist ideologies at all.But I hate political correctness.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by snarky412

Originally posted by HomeBrew

If you read the whole article, by this time, the neighbors are sick and tired of having their stuff stolen. And a few weeks earlier, the suspect that Zimmerman followed while waiting for the police got away. But this time, he kept following him not expecting a fight, while waiting for the cops to show up.

Who the hell cares.

A kid is dead. Zimmerman killed him.

Agreed, right or wrong a kid is dead. But do not fool yourself and pretend that there is no difference betweed 'killed' and 'murdered'. This is what we need to know, and to assume they are both one and the same is fruitless.

Those supporting Zimmerman want to paint him as some kind of Saint. And Trayvon as some out of control thug.

I'm not the fool.

So, we know whose side you're on.

How can you possibly have all the facts? You can't, none of us can.

Sides? Where is the side?

Would you like the mirror version - - so you can feel better about it?

Those supporting Trayvon want to paint him as some kind of Saint. And Zimmerman as some out of control vigilante.

I like how you left off the other part of my comment:

That's what the trial is for. I hope you're never on a jury cause you'd convict the person before he/she ever had the chance for a FAIR trial. And for the record, I have no feelings one way or the other for either Trayvon/Zimmerman, BUT I have a problem with the biased one-sided reporting. Innocent until proven guilty..... was it murder or accidental shooting death in the case of self-defense? Wait for the facts, not rumors or opinions.

Guess you didn't like that part.....

And the news sources are one sided, have been from the start. Anxious for the real truth to come out. If the jury finds him guilty, so be it. But neither you nor I can say with 100% certainty what did or did not happen.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by paganini

we don't need you to do that is an instruction to not proceed with confronting the boy. Zimmerman had no authority to be randomly stopping people so again he is in the wrong. There is no way it can be twist it to make it slightly look better in any regard.

The guy had delusions of being some a caped crusader and people like this can be dangerous as we obviously saw.

There is a difference between "do not need" and "do not"!

If I was trying to help someone, and they said "I don't need you to do that."I would think they just didn't want to impose on me. If they said " Do not do that" I would stop what I was doing.

Uh... "There is no way it can be twist it slightly look better in any regard."

Seriously?

Obviously things can be subtly and grossly manipulated in all manner of "regard", especially by media, especially by the particulars of language, especially by sensationalism, especially by those with vested interest in the outcome, and its public perception.

See where you say that he stopped him?

There is no evidence to conclude he did so, there is no evidence to say who confronted who or what actually happened in between the 911 call and the confrontation.

There is evidence that he followed him, but I'm getting off point.

You are using language to manipulate perception by misrepresenting the evidence!

It could also be said that Martin had delusions of being a gangster.

If you think studying criminal justice and heading up a neighborhood wach in a community plagued by robberies makes you a wanna be vigilante, take a look at those who actually are police officers and the consistently outrageous exploitations of power and increasingly excessive use of violence they display.

To me it sounds more like he is a decent human being who was trying to do the right thing.

Following someone isn't a crime until it becomes stalking.

Try and get a restraining order for someone who followed you all of 100 feet!

Assaulting someone is a crime.

He could have just said, why are you following me!

It's not looking like that's what happened!

Did you guys miss the part where he started a business with a black man?

Did you miss the part where it was the authorities that prompted him to get a gun in the first place?

All retellings contain some level of distortion and manipulation!

I left a small example above for you to sharpen your eye for it.

Do your homework!

Prelude to a shooting

This is a rediculous case being manipulated very publically to stir racial tension as a distraction and incur harsher gun laws in the process. We all lose by this!

It's good to see some people actually get it, it's hard to see racist people accuse people of racism, because they themselves are racist!

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by AaronWilson
Getting into a fist fight doesnt warrent shooting some one to death.

/end thread

just wait till you get knocked out unable to defend yourself, and if you'e lucky enough to re-awaken then come back and comment
edit on 16-5-2012 by rktspc because: clarifying

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   

It's an indication I live near the beach and everyone ties one around their waist because you never know when the weather will change or get damp.

beach weather hardly changes due to the marine layer, try telling this to someone who lives in the midwest where violent storms happen randomly. stereotypes exist for a reason

belichick is a millionaire and is famous for his hoodie, does he look like someone who's going to steal my bike? no

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
ok, people now and days have no sense of self control, most fist brawls leave one critically injured causing severe harm to the victems life..that in itself is a reason to shoot someone. This isn't the 1950's where you could settle it like men, mano e mano, a few punches and thats it.

Most beating now and days are severe, and the honorless scum that take part, don't even wait for you to get back up. It's kill or be killed....Zimmerman while starting out in the wrong, ended up being in the right once lil homie started bouncin his head on the curb.

hell the police do the same thing.....they severly injure those they do not understand..apparently its less paperwork to kill a innocent, than to actually go through the process. And those that are right for killing the aggressor get crucified.

I was gonna be a cop once, got my GED instead....
edit on 16-5-2012 by GrandHeretic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   

If I was trying to help someone, and they said "I don't need you to do that."I would think they just didn't want to impose on me. If they said " Do not do that" I would stop what I was doing.

Theres a logic problem here. You're comparing helping someone out to a citizen confronting another in the manner cops do. This isn't the same as asking some elderly lady if she needs help with her groceries. And even then when she tells you she doesn't need you to that what do you do? Grab them anyway? lol No you listen to her.

and you think wearing your pants low and flipping the bird makes one a possible :gangsta? rofl

also that trayvon martin pic isnt the same trayvon martin that was shot.

rightwingnews.com...
edit on 16-5-2012 by paganini because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
You know, i've often wondered about this case, and all other cases that are blown up by the media for months on end.

It's almost like they are distracting people from something.

Never take your eye off the left hand, whilst the right hand is keeping you distracted (or however the saying goes).

edit on 16-5-2012 by skitzspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by DestroyDestroyDestroy
He actually can very well live a very safe life. He's profited quite well off of his notoriety; last I heard, he had received over $200,000 in donations after killing Martin; in fact, killing Martin may have been the best choice, or mistake, of his life.

He can easily move to a different country to avoid the mobs of retarded Americans thirsting for his blood.

Since when are lawyers free??

That $200,000 ain't nothing compared to what the lawyers are going to charge. In fact, that's for his legal defense not a vacation. Come on, use some common sense....

Always have said there are 2 sides to every story. All the news can talk about is the victim and distort the facts like that one station did on that 911 tape, trying to make Zimmerman look guilty of racial profiling by editing the tape.

Someone needs to point out that Zimmerman is Peruvian/Black/White mix...... so, how is he being a racist?

Rev.Sharpton and the like are the racist, not Zimmerman.....

Lol on a case like this they might do it pro bono, knowing it will be an easy case to win plus the notoriety the lawyer will get from being Zimmerman's lawyer. Think what the simpson case did for his lawyers.I bet zimmerman's had lawyers calling him asking him to work his case.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by paganini

Theres a logic problem here. You're comparing helping someone out to a citizen confronting another in the manner cops do. This isn't the same as asking some elderly lady if she needs help with her groceries. And even then when she tells you she doesn't need you to that what do you do? Grab them anyway? lol No you listen to her.

and you think wearing your pants low and flipping the bird makes one a possible :gangsta? rofl

also that trayvon martin pic isnt the same trayvon martin that was shot.

rightwingnews.com...

I'm focusing on the manipulation of language to emphasize a particular point of view.
All Im saying is there is a difference between "do not" and "we don't need you to do that"
There is a difference between an order and a suggestion! Regardless, my focus, if you have been following with all that logic of yours, is on the manipulation of words. Everyone that repeats he was ordered not to follow him and did anyway, is misrepresenting the case a bit. Just like my claim concerning the false picture of Martin is a gross misinterpretation, and I thank you for relieving me of my ignorance on that matter, sincerely. For all I know, the whole story has been orchestrated for obvious ulterior motives and Zimmerman is in on it. I just wanted to clarify that one detail.

No, but I think buying into and projecting indicators of certain social conditioning makes you a pawn in a higher game of money manipulation, involving music culture and the private prison system.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join