Injured knuckles on Travon Martin in autopsy report!!!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by CosmicEgg
You're missing one vital factor in all this: Trayvon Martin is dead through no misconduct on his part.

You're missing one vital factor in all this: WE DO NOT KNOW what his actions were.
Did he jump Zimmerman or was he jumped by Zimmerman? We do not know.
The injuries sustained by Zimmerman point to Martin doing the jumping on.
If he jumped Zimmerman then it was his own misconduct that caused his death.
If he didn't, then it was Zimmerman who caused Martins death.

It will all come down to the altercation. Who started it. Why they started it. Did Zimmerman or Martin? Martin did not have a right to jump Zimmerman simply because Zimmerman questioned why Martin was there. However, if Zimmerman was chasing Martin, then Martin had a right to defend himself. It all comes down to that.

if someone is following you down a dark path at night and you were scared..... You can run, hide, confront the stalker head on OR hide and ambush the guy. Martin was just a kid,acting in self-defense.
edit on 18-5-2012 by kimsie because: whacky keyboard and tired

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by pajoly
The boy was being stalked by an unknown armed man. He was fighting for HIS life and trying to stand HIS ground. The cowardly armed stalker bit off more than he can chew so he shot the victim who refused to die like a coward. Try to step into the boy's shoes; would they find blood on your knuckles or would you just have let the guy shoot you without a fight?

Trayvon would not have been killed if he didn't start the fight. All he needed to do was answer a set of questions which Zimmerman would have asked him. Zimmerman, being a neighbourhood watch officer, was allowed to approach and ask questions to civilians in which he thought were acting suspicious, it's his job.

In the Trayvon Martin Case, it appears that Zimmerman was acting how he would have if it was anyone else in the situation. Approaching the suspect, followed by asking them questions. In this case, it appears that Trayvon Martin felt the need to attack Zimmerman in a violent manner, which resulted in his death. Zimmerman was just following his procedure - Martin was the aggressor.
edit on 18-5-2012 by daaskapital because: sp

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimsie
reply to post by SecretFace

If martin would have had a gun, zimmerman would be dead with the exact same defense

Really now? Considering zimmerman didn't assault tray, I say you are wrong. Being followed / talked to, not life threatening in any sense of the word. Being assaulted is life and limb threatening. How you can compare the two, I don't know......

Zimmerman started the altercation.

But miraculously left no marks?

Zimmerman was acting in a threatening manner, playing Pretend Super Cop games and got ambushed by martin.

So you admit that tray assaulted zimmerman, which is where your whole argument falls to pieces. If you think you can go around beating people up that act like a jerk, I guess you need to learn the law a little better..... Hopefully your flawed logic don't come bite you in the ass before that happens.

Trevon Martin was the one acting in self-defense.

Self defense from what? Did george assault tray with onion breath? You think someone talking to you gives you the right to beat them up?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by kimsie

I you ambush someone first, just because you think he is following you, the resulting confrontation is your fault.

edit on 19/5/12 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo
reply to post by kimsie

I you ambush someone first, just because you think he is following you, the resulting confrontation is your fault.

Ummmm we still don't know who started it. I highly doubt Trayvon ambushed Zimmerman...
edit on 19-5-2012 by acmpnsfal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by acmpnsfal

Only one of the two had injuries to his fists. Only one of the two had injuries to the face and head. I would say the physical evidence is pretty clear that it was a one way assault, not a fist fight.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by acmpnsfal

I highly doubt Trayvon ambushed Zimmerman...

What causes you to doubt it?

Zimmerman was there, he says that's what happened. He does have supporting evidence. That would be hIs face, the back of his head and Trayvon's knuckles.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
www.ctnow.com...
evidence photo's relesed look at zimmermans hands not a mark,my money is on he will be aquitted

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by acmpnsfal

Originally posted by Maslo
reply to post by kimsie

Ummmm we still don't know who started it. I highly doubt Trayvon ambushed Zimmerman...
edit on 19-5-2012 by acmpnsfal because: (no reason given)

evidence is the way to win in a court trial, and the evidence is pointing to zimmerman's story. you are just speculating.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
From what I understand Trayvon attacked Zimmermann as he was walking back to his vehicle after the 911 dispatcher said they did not need him following him. He was not ordered to not follow him he was told it was not needed. Trayvon was acting suspicious in the neighborhood ducking in and out homes or porches witch could be explained because it was raining that day but to a neighborhood watchman’s eyes this would look suspicious. I do not think this is a case of racial profiling.

Either way if Trayvon had not doubled back to confront or attack Zimmermann then he would still be alive. The current stand your ground law does apply also from Zimmermann’s account Trayvon said you are going to die while he was attacking Zimmerman.

I can’t see how any court could convict Zimmermann especially with all his accounts lining up without any discrepancies. This should never have gone to court in my opinion.

new topics
top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join