It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Ron Paul to end active campaigning - cnn

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Daemonicon

WELL, they are herding the sheeps lol.
edit on 14-5-2012 by Puresk1lls because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by webstra

Nope, those are the totals of the non binding polls, and the "winner take all states. Many of those delagates are Ron Paul pple, and at the convention they can (and will) abstain from the first vote which will then make them unbound for the second round of voting. Only then will we see the true count. This sits does a great job at tracking all the delagates that have ACTUALLY said who they are voting for

thereal2012delegatecount.com...

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I do not know what to think about this. I am sure there will be plenty of write-in votes. Read somewhere that fraud charges are going to be brought up against romney soon. There is so much one can not believe that is news, so perhaps Dr. Paul knows more about where he should be in all of this. My vote will still be for Dr. Paul, for obvious reasons, of course.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue_Jay33
This isn't over until Mitt gets 1144 votes rolled called in Tampa, then it's over.

Until then we just don't know how many stealth delegates are out there, there singular mission is to somehow deny Romney the 1144 on the first ballot, then it's game on.

This has been Ron Paul Strategy from day one.
edit on 14-5-2012 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

So your saying Ron Pauls strategy from day one was to have nobody vote for him and spend most of his time in a fight for last place all the while using a few well placed people and a some political tricks to steal a few delegates in some minor states to only then completely stop his active campaign just to somehow deny Romney his 1144 delegates and hope the Party that he has less support in then Romney, Newt, Cain, Sanatorum and Perry will make him their candidate? How could that go wrong.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Perhaps all the candidates that are no longer candidates will rise against romney and give their support to Dr. Paul; if not already committed. I would not want to be associated with romney.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I wonder if this has anything to do with the report yesterday that Paul allegedly had "breakfast with Bernanke".
What an odd turn of events. I can understand though. It takes a lot of money to campaign. At least he didn't drop out.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

Don't think Dr. Paul is that conniving to stoop to that level, and agree with rest of your comment

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
Wow...

Ron Paul Supporters: "This is FANTASTIC news...it's a clear sign that Ron Paul is winning."

Are you getting a clue yet? It sounds like you might be by now. No matter what kind of negativity you bring us, we win! At this point there is no losing. We may not win the checkered flag but we've come a long way and made good progress. If not this time then soon some Paul-inspired Liberty-Heads will be taking us through our new millenium on the noble path of freedom as our Founding Fathers had intended for us. I doubt even one of us doesn't feel some optimism and the spirit of this R3volution.

And yes, great news! There is still the confidence we can go the distance. With liberty as our objective any progress is viewed as winning. It is undeniable that many more Americans and the human race the world over are inspired that once again we are going that direction, the pendulum swinging toward freedom and tolerance. The days of bitterness are about over now. Do you feel it too?

edit on 14-5-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
WTF RON PAUL..

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
all this crap is simply not true, go to dailypaul.com and see. he aint dropping out, im very disappointed with ATS. fueling this fire. shame on you

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Actually it appears that Ron Paul is ending only the traditional part of the campaign that involves advertising and speaking to voters generally before primaries. He is, instead, focusing all his campaign energy on those state conventions where the delegates are picked. Such conventions don't happen in every state but they sometimes take place in the same states that also have primaries.

In a number of such conventions, well-managed Paul supporters managed to get the majority or plurality of delegates even out of all proportion to the voting in the state primaries.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad

So your saying Ron Pauls strategy from day one was to have nobody vote for him and spend most of his time in a fight for last place...

And you stand without a clue not seeing the forest for the trees. Pity. You don't see that just our momentum along is a step toward victory and freedom for the individual and the soul of man? I continually see many more each day becoming inspired by incorruptible spirit, the willingness to make the effort and eagerly strive for excellence. It's all here and a pleasant departure from where we've been.

Your post lends insight as to how you set your objectives. Not especially inspired. This is about more than merely putting a man into office. It is R3volutionary.

It deflates the inspiration somewhat when I must think of this as a grassroots war against oppression and bondage not just of the body but the mind. I have mixed emotions about seeing the posts coming from the non-Pauls contrasted against ours but it is invigorating watching that negativity being overcome each moment as we progress forward out of the depths gaining strength with each passing step.

edit on 14-5-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I say its about time....

I like Ron Paul. I just feel that it is time to unite the Republican party and get the Democrat out of office.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Not to plug or anything, but for anyone still claiming Paul is "dropping out" go to my thread.

Ron Paul is NOT dropping out, the Mainstream Media is LYING!

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erongaricuaro

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
Wow...

Ron Paul Supporters: "This is FANTASTIC news...it's a clear sign that Ron Paul is winning."

Are you getting a clue yet? It sounds like you might be by now. No matter what kind of negativity you bring us, we win! At this point there is no losing. We may not win the checkered flag but we've come a long way and made good progress. If not this time then soon some Paul-inspired Liberty-Heads will be taking us into the new millenium on the noble path of freedom as our Founding Fathers had intended for us. I doubt even one of us doesn't feel some optimism and the spirit of this R3volution.

And yes, great news! There is still the confidence we can go the distance. With liberty as our objective any progress is viewed as winning. It is undeniable that many more Americans and the human race the world over are inspired that once again we are going that direction, the pendulum swinging toward freedom and tolerance. The days of bitterness are about over now. Do you feel it too?

That's awsome this is the same qoute i would use if my horse came in dead last at the Kentucky Derby too.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Daemonicon

If you believe Ron Paul is ending his campaign after winning delegates from 11 states...

Seriously, what will the MSM say next? Lulz
edit on 14-5-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
This is a sad day for paulbots everywhere. I hope you all are paying attention to the writing on the wall. Your great messiah can't afford to campaign anymore, what happened to all those internet money bombs?
Have the millions and millions of paulbots run out of money too? Or have the majority seen what a waste this guy is and quit contributing?

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Originally posted by rival
Can someone show me where it says Ron Paul is either quitting, giving up, or conceding?

Because what I am understanding from this release is that he is still in the race, still expecting
to gather delegates, and still fighting for a win with a consolidated strategy of going to the
convention with the majority of delegates.

I didn't quite finish ninth grade so perhaps my command of the English language is lacking....

any help?

Go to Yahoo.com.

They have Ron Paul quitting because he is --- out of money ---.

Yeah... don't believe anything Yahoo.com has to say... they are a part of the establishment media that want to either completely ignore or discredit Paul every chance they get. Go to www.ronpaul2012.com. Thats his campaign website if you want information from the source.
Ahh the beauty of the internet

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

He's done worse in polls than Gingrich and Perry, both of whom dropped out and are atleast 10 years younger than him, he has about 1/100000 of the campaign money Romney has, and he has proven that polls don't project delegates earned, among other things. Any delegates Ron Paul would win in these states already have the gameplan. His future delegates don't need his money, because they are all on the same page.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Deleted
edit on 14-5-2012 by capone1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join