It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

moma2s NewAge Hockey System

page: 122
<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Sammy......Magnus....Nail.....Taylor........good luck fellas......although as we know luck doesnt have as much to do with it as most people think.Tom....Ralph...MacT[the player and Coach only]....current Oilers like Nuge...Leon....and others past from this era ....the NHS has proven to you that constant learning comes with rewards.This thread has given you a hockey players template for being a survivor in all dynamics.....by showing you how to surf the rubicon.[look it up....lol].............if any of you grasp the true intentions of Moma2s DECADE of work....well you will be looking at your world in a NewAge way as we speak.....and we may one day meet.Till then keep your eyes on the sky your powder and boots dry and your trigger finger nice and tight.Catch you on the Flipside..... Moma2 ....out.

vimeo.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Well done Torts.....tonight you danced with the girl who brought you to the dance and played your best game so far....now simply rinse and repeat.

Similarities between the CBJ and Sharks adjustments......both pure NHS and now we know who does their homework and who does not.

Its fun being a fan now that there is no vested interest........so as a pure fan.....wow they are working Talbots Elbow-Bone like the Town Pump at Church Picnic.....lol......beautiful to see....simply because you just KNOW they are also waiting for him to start cheating down low like he loves doing which absolutely plays into the Sharks olde style focus ...LMAO....the Sharks are showing they can play the blueline quick-release trigger into layers of deflections.....like everyone has been doing for most of this season......AND.....their crease pounding low game is just waiting in the wings.

This series has been very difficult to read accurately....it has been razor-close every night....but tonight you can feel the Sharks dominating......this one is not as close as the last 3 games have been to this point.

Mcdavid shouldnt have been crosschecking that player in the back of the head......very very dangerous and the Officials owe him one to send a message because the Sharks have been playing McDavid VERY VERY CLEANLY SPECIFICLLY and have not abused him like I would advise to do.....yes Conner needs a message...Sidney gets them so why not young Conner who has many more years to figure out NHL Playoff hockey.....lol.....and the high elbow he just missed was just dirty....he is opening himself up to fair and just slamming.

Lucic has ran illegal picks 4-5 times in impactfull areas and not been called in the 1st period alone.....interference is ENDEMIC with the Oilers....it is in their gameplan....nice job of the officials to finally send a message.Moving picks are ILLEGAL....Milan.

Maybe the analysts between periods would like to replay some of Kassians hits this series so we can all see him LEAVING HIS FEET ....penaltys every time.......we had to stomach Hrudy and the suckholes trying to sell everyone in the viewing audience how "clean" the Oilers hitting is......maybe they have the guts to show those hits again and mention those Nike Air-Walks kassian seems to be wearing that float him up off the ice into those dangerous charges...CHARGING...thats what they used to call it.

edit on 18-4-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Wayne and K-Lowe are IN THE HOUSE.... gotta get some more people up in them....it looks like they are at a wake.....come on just throw a few bodies up in there beside them so things dont look so morose.

BTW that is by my count FOUR perfect Elbow-Bone shots....with more to come because the Sharks seem to be using some type of new shooting program and I bet they rinse and repeat again tonight..... Talbot should be riding Pine by now.....lol.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Well jeepers even as a Fan I am BANG ON BABY.....lol......and that is FIVE....COUNT EM....F-I-V-E....goals to the Elbow-Bone.....BEAUTIFUL......now lets see MORE.

I think Leon should get an intent to injure.

Jeepers this is to fast for me...AS I AM POSTING...its happening.

Well done Officials.

That was a really dirty bag-shot by a Big guy.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Methinks AS A FAN ONLY.....LOL...Broissoit is JUST AS VULNERABLE to the Elbow-Bone as Talbot is...MORESO IN FACT....same Goalie Coach.....and the Elbow-Bone shot is UNSTOPPABLE ANYWAYS....so.....lol....now bomb this Goalies as well....change nothing.....keep steamrolling.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   
As a FAN ONLY I would like to see some urgency on the PP....skate it in and deke...the Sharks have been epiclly burned 2x by Shorthanded goals in one game....DARN IT......now a PP goal AWSOME.....I cant type fast enough...and the right things happen....wow.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Its NOT "between the arm and the body".....lol....its called the Elbow-Bone by the NHS....come on analysts....people know now you can use the right term ok....fellas???.....lol.

By my count that is SIX...COUNT EM....S-I-X.....beautiful goals scored on the NHS focused Elbow-Bone shot..

All you have to do is follow the NHS recipie......lol....no majic there.

This is what I waited for as a Fan......the NHS "book" now does it all on its own....as long as a team learns and uses it...all I have to do is watch and enjoy.

I wonder if Wayne-Gretzky and Kevin Lowe now know what the "Elbow-Bone" is.....lol......."One Sail Strong Wind .. Lobsang".....LMAO.

Was that ever fun....not being involved sure removes a lot of pressure...and its fun to watch again.

As a Fan I wonder what will be done about Talbot next game if he bleeds early goals in at the Elbow-Bone again....?

Maybe you start the Rookie?...that would be bold.....lol.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I would like to gift some advice and some insight to TMac........or maybe some advice and some insight on hindsight to be more accurate.

My advice is that next season if anyone takes the hook-line-and-sinker and recommends or orders bringing in a Sports Psychologist......TMac file his resignation papers.....because when this terminal error was engaged this year it put the first nail AND the final Nail in the Oilers Playoff coffin.......because there was only ONE possible way to produce a reciprocating organisational level hindsight bias...now I know this might seem like some complicated silly thing to say....however IF ONE DOES THEIR HOMEWORK......illumination may occur.The link may help anyone interested in doing some extra-curricular labor.en.wikipedia.org...

When one brings foreign ingredients into a stable dynamic one must compensate by recognizing and adhering to immobile rules which govern the below forces of nature.The Oilers brought a Sports Psychologist "poison" into the equation but had no curative anti-dote available to self-administer.....they have found themselves adrift within the below definition.....there is no place to go except the natural direction this tangible flow heads without proper steerage.....the plumb depths.

en.wikipedia.org...

There are ways to find the eye of the storm and learn how to Ride the DynamicDragon.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

We have applied sacred geometry+ cymatics + empathy +intuition and Moma2 has taught you how to make the Chaos Theory your WHEELHOUSE by accurately using the NHS Programs called Intuitive Dynamic Analysis /IDA and Intuitive Dynamic Management/IDA .

As the video below illustrates it is possible to apply natures laws to everything from NHL Hockey as we have done on this thread to Music - Medicine- math- and many more things as well.

One might postulate that anything which doesnt subscribe to these natural laws is by proxy fraudulent....in fact a student of the NHS might recognise how "advanced stats con-jobs" were quite possibly illustrated by the NHS to be the NHL baseline example of this un-natural fraudulent imitation of natural resonance.

www.youtube.com...

When completely understood and applied the NewAge Hockey System teaches hockey players to embrace then harness the Chaos Theory so they may discover the Eye of the Storm within it at which point they may use the proxy Harness and Saddle of IDA and IDM to ride the DynamicDragon to optimal sucess or to WINNING.

As a "Fan Only".....lol....last game I witnessed the NHS/CBJ teaching the NHS FRAUDS the Pens....the difference between being legitimate NHS students true to source and philosophy and being a 1/2 arsed copy-cat......my money is still on CBJ.....they have been finding their traction as their Processes have progressively poked and learned from the Pens ......the CBJ System is NHS based and it has been probing for weaknesses in the Pens structure and execution and the tide has now begun to turn in the series as the CBJ has dialed in and can simply use their groups cerebral muscle-memory developed through a winning season to allow INSTINCT AND GOOD HABITS to support their System on every shift.......when the CBJ win its usually honestly or System catalysed.....hence the "dialing in" period they have just finished.....IMHO the Pens whose wins arent so honest or System driven and commonly come from Sidneys solo efforts are ripe to be blown out like the Oilers just were.

edit on 20-4-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 02:53 AM
link   
These next posts are simply Fan views....no NHS directives involving the Oilers-Sharks/NHL. Moma2 is out of that dynamic.

Cam Talbot earned something by stepping up to become a Ghostbuster......and he knows what I mean...look at his Mask....so I will say this in response to that.....Cam tell Shwartzy to take a week off .....you cannot EVER beat the Elbow-Bone shot as a Goaltender and if you try you will continue to screw yourself up....Dubby was caught in this exact same dynamic-trap when Moma2 "illuminated" his and ALL GOALIES process based weakness to the long range bar-down shot as he transitioned back to his net ....the Oiler defenseive focus wasnt what Moma2 wanted to see so its weakest link which was SUPPORTING THEIR GOALIES TRANSITION POINTS....was TARGETED and Dubby became collateral damage to a bigger lesson.....and in case no one is getting it yet....Moma2 is AS STATED LONG AGO sculpting the NHL into a RETRO-STYLE ...SUPER-EXCITING League again ala 80's Firewagon Hockey.....it took 10 years to instill the NewAge Offensive drivetrain needed.....and now the Elbow-Bone has been used to push NHL defense further along an expedited evolution towards the NHS Hammer&Anvil focus......the latest "push" from the NHS was the blueline quick-release trigger into multiple layers of fast moving fluid deflections playactions designed using IDA and IDM.....this was the biggest push yet......

So Cam....yes man....there are Ghosts to be Busted....but your bosses dont play well with others and we are on different sides of the fence......however....loyalty is important so I JUST GAVE YOU YOUR MOJO BACK....by illustrating that your current and unfortunately permanent weakness to the Elbow-Bone shot is SYSTEM AND PROCESS BASED.....because Lobasang....your silly bosses are wayyyyy behnd current NHL/NHS evolution....still behind the 8-ball so to speak.....Cam you and Shwartz -- all the Kings horses and all the Kings men...shall not put together TMacs System again.....not without immediate pure 100% NHS intervention.

So Cam my advice to you as a "Fan Only" is to suggest the Coaches do some homework on the NHS Hammer and Anvil System focus......because you and your Goalie Guru[hurts more than helps you man] are not and never could have been the solution to TMacs Systems Achilles Heel.......EVERY NHL SYSTEM is victimised by the Elbow-Bone shot EXCEPT the NHS ones properly managed....and those Systems which are SUPER-HOT right now.....can be victimised by the dual layers of fluid IDM managed and IDA supported deflections catalysed out of quick-release blueline shots.........and ROFLMAO......only the NHS Hammer & Anvil System will consistantly stop the NHLs most current cutting edge playaction......we began teaching some of the core value NHS processes with the directed-rebound to the late upspeed support backdoor man in 2012 with the kings.....then we brought in "Stacking" and "Gapping" and the multi-zone fluid cycle focus in 2013 with the Hawks and then the Elbow-Bone shot.....and then the multi-layered deflection formula NHS style along with many others......all peripherally supporting and NHL-wide endorsement of the NHS Hammer and Anvil System...which had Kevin Lowe made friends with Moma2 instead of enemies he could have had direct input into developing....especially considering that in a most ironic turn of events ....lol....Kevin Lowes defensive Style and strengths were used a a BASELINE for Moma2s H&A System.......yes...and LMAO...SPECIFICLLY Kevin Lowes personal IDA based Template among several others from different Eras.

Somewhere out there is a post advising to keep working hard developing Reinhardt as a Stand-Up NHL defenseman.....twas no joke...soon everyone is going to need them in SPADES.....the Bluecollar D-Man will soon be very much in vogue and in demand......teams like the Hawks will be re-tooling to project the NHS Hammer and Anvil next season....luckily they have the NHS Philosophy embraced and the conversion should be seamless....but not painless as bodies must be changed out as Stand-Up defending is an Art unto itself and not everyone is built for it naturally....and this required player template has been slowly choked out of the NHL the last 15 years.........IMHO things will soon change.

Just in case there is a keener in the house.....en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

As a fan posting, the chicken wing or elbow bone show is finishing move predicated from an East/West transition. Goalies will incorrectly attempt to adjust the elbow bone shot by tracking the puck and move laterally to attempt a wall. This may stop the shooter from scoring, but it leaves the net wide open for another player to finish.

The H&A system is a complete and comprehensive program to address puck possession and transition throughout all three zones of the rink. In the case of mitigating the elbow bone, the primary purpose will be an quick and efficient way of puck retrieval - thus effectively handcuffing the elbow bone shot as E/W movement is negated. This is not the only way to use H&A but it will require concepts of stacking and gapping to truly be leveraged.

As for the stand up style of defense, it is an active application of H&A system wide. To be most effective, a blue collar defender with good stick reach and positioning will buy extra time for the cavalry to arrive. This is a team game after all.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueThunder4All
a reply to: one4all

As a fan posting, the chicken wing or elbow bone show is finishing move predicated from an East/West transition. Goalies will incorrectly attempt to adjust the elbow bone shot by tracking the puck and move laterally to attempt a wall. This may stop the shooter from scoring, but it leaves the net wide open for another player to finish.

The H&A system is a complete and comprehensive program to address puck possession and transition throughout all three zones of the rink. In the case of mitigating the elbow bone, the primary purpose will be an quick and efficient way of puck retrieval - thus effectively handcuffing the elbow bone shot as E/W movement is negated. This is not the only way to use H&A but it will require concepts of stacking and gapping to truly be leveraged.

As for the stand up style of defense, it is an active application of H&A system wide. To be most effective, a blue collar defender with good stick reach and positioning will buy extra time for the cavalry to arrive. This is a team game after all.

Anyone interested in comprehending the NHS should closely note these excellent examples NHS interpretation BT4ALL always gifts to everyone.They are simply the best.
www.youtube.com...

Any of you NHLers lurking....wow you should seriously consider hiring Moma2 and BT4ALL.....you arse-clowns have no idea what an epic impact a dynamic-duo like that would produce.

Thanks for posting up BT4All.....always nice to read your concise bang on comments.......one of the many things I considered when choosing to "illuminate" the Elbow-Bones advantages was the error quotient within the shot targeting process....lol....missing is not really missing.......you are forcing him to pin his elbow to his body ......and in doing so you remove his anticipatory margin.....simply because if a Goalie trys guessing Elbow-Bone he OPENS UP EVERYTHING ON HIS GLOVE SIDE when he clenches his arm to his side....BAM...immediate advantage shooter....no ability to out-guess the shot without opening up terminally....to....THE BEST PART OF ALL....which is ...LMAO....where the puck goes when NHL sharpshooters MISS THE SHOT....lol....its all open net...everywhere.....a miss many times becomes a goal by proxy of collateral damage going into open net.....I will always be forced to wonder how many fewer goals would go in if Goalies simply froze up and did not even try to stop the shot but instead focused on picking off the MISSED SHOTS GOING GLOVEHAND HIGH AND POST-IN BY PROXY....just give them 1-2 instead of giving them 6-7....lol.

In my big picture the Elbow-Bone shot op will de-materialise in large soon when the quick-release blueline triggered 2x-3x layer deflection focus demands denial ...which is right now cause its ripping up the League.... by the Stand-Up Blueline focus...which is rumbeling down the tracks as we speak.I like your spectral view and would like to add that yes as you point out the Hammer and Anvil can project a Stand-Up impact by focusing on the prime directive which is immediate puck separation at or above the BLUELINE using the sphere of influence on both ends of its spectrum hitting and or stick checking....optimally both which is why EveryMan excels.....sucess is about balance and contrast and balance and contrast require two or more dimensions which is what EveryMan represents.

Preventing critical o-zone transitions which establish the battle-zone in your wheelhouse as desired by possesion/transition based Systems is what the H&A is designed to do in tandem with quick-strike replies based on IDA and IDM focused playaction terminations.Most might not see far enough down the line to grasp how much more offense will be generated by teams using the H&A....more GOALS PER PERIOD....process based goals...consistantly produced.

I would give a lot to have a Nail Yakupov maturing on my roster right now because his exact style of play will soon become very valuable....we wont see as much tic-tac-toe scoring we will see more ANEROBIC scoring which means players who can juke and jive and jitterbug like Gaudreau and Yakupov and Eberle will excel because the free-flow AND the down low cycle game will begin to disappear.

Anytime an NHL team uses an NHS based TSP/Tactical Shooting Program we can expect spectacular results....when specific designed playactions based on IDA and IDM are integrated into the TSP you have made DYNAMIC GUNPOWDER....as the Sharks illustrated last game.IMHO the NHS-TSP is like a final solution.

In terms of the Oilers current downward undisciplined spiral...well simply put...."sticks down feet moving legs driving forward".....when sticks come up feet and minds take shortcuts and you ALWAYS draw penalties because you are ALWAYS cheating and not putting in the sweat equity required to be a winner.Neglecting to follow through on basic core value NHS principles and overall hockey basics is in large why the Oilers IMHO are a few years away from being serious Cup threats....who do you blame when this core value tenant of hockey is not executed???...Coaches or Players or both....you sure cannot blame the Officials....in fact you corner them and force them to make calls on you...you define and determine your own fate because you refuse to execute even basic pee-wee level discipline with your sticks and elbows...and this jumping off your feet into checks has to stop....this is all about immaturity and an overall lack of respect for the hard work and sweat equity teams like the Sharks and other perrenial contenders put into the details of their game and those details are why the Sharks can execute without creating penaltys.....experience......NHL Playoff experience.....IMHO I do not see critical details being run from top to bottom Coaches to players properly...how else could we see such consistant undisciplined play by the Oilers.....unless....lol....they simply believe they can keep chopping at the Sharks and soooner ot later the Officials will be forced by proxy of STATS to begin calling for them......lol....they think they can NOT CHANGE THEIR WAYS and weather the storm and outwait the NHL Officials???...lol....how disrespectfull of them to act as if the Refs are a bunch of Chumps who simply play tic-tac-toe with their whistles and have no Professionalism.....yup ....this group has a long way to go.....kind of like the Pre-Dynasty Oilers were....they will need a few misses to understand what kind of sacrifice it takes.....right now they have it bassakwards....lol....in the 80's the battle-wounds the Oilers saw on the Islanders that impressed them as Rookiies when they left with their tails between their legs were SACRIFICIAL WOUNDS FROM TURNING THE OTHER CHEEK.....not bruised and bloodied knuckles and elbow pads like the Oilers of today think they have to produce.....the Sharks are being the 80's Islanders...a veteran team...a complete and disciplined team...a savvy and determined team....a winning team....a team willing to put themselves in danger and to sacrifice themselves for the playaction and team.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Cam Talbot....mmmmmm....heres what popped to mind......it frames his predicament well IMHO.www.youtube.com...

That is all he can do now....stand alone......because there IS NO DEFENSE BEING USED which can defeat NHS tactics except an NHS based one......IMHO if Talbot starts he will be stung for 3 goals glove side within 15 minutes......and the Oilers will be facing yet another case of ....hindsight bias....lol.

This is more like it though considering how many goals Cam leaked in last game...... www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
The Sharks need to make more head on contact.......to engage head-to-head to stop forward puck carriers from taking those 3-4 strides all Oilers are taking....they are intentionally pushing N/S immediatly bootscooting upon possesion.....sooooo.....step up the forecheck to force the first pass or bootscoot and have your n-zone support hit head-on and REMOVE THE PUCK CARRIER FROM THE PLAYACTION FLOW BODILY...ITS CALLED A BODYCHECK OR A LEGAL PICK.......the outside stickcheck game will not work when they are pushing N/S so hard by skating FIRST to push you back immediatly.

Be ready to feed those off-the-glass outs Russel uses back to them.

KISS....give-and-go...finished with a onetimer....just be patient and hold on to your possesions and convert them to shots in net....dump less....work together in pairs more using the 3rd man to make space.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Thats 1 goal glove-side.

More to come soon.

I suggest ONE designated BOOMER who will hammer some high speed short upswing 3/4 slappers on-the-fly......snappy release 3/4 slappers from on or inside the blueline.....of course glove side....lol......with the odd HEAVY FULL SWING BOMB BAR-DOWN.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   
The Oilers d-men are trying to structure up way up high in their zone so it does not become he battle-zone for you....no more playing it from behind their net....no backtracking....so you need to challenge them up the DEAD MIDDLE....skating it into the middle because they are structuring up wide E/W now........hitting them dead middle will force them to lose board support and both have to work on their weak off sides....KISS give-and-goes......up the gut.....funnel nice softballs up the gut with lots of english on them and then force the Oilers defense to collapse to the middle denying them the wide E/W structure up high they wish to have.......this adjustment is an attempt to speed up their d-zone exits and reduce overall time in their zone......also now you should be CLEANLY exploding guys who are picking up passes full speed in the mid n-zone ....structuring up high in their zone allows them to quickstrike you in the n-zone but forces them to pick up oasses in full flight in the congested n-zone and they are terribly vulnerable to the diagonal ice BIG-HITS....where the d-man steps up from an inside middle posture and cuts up-ice angeling to the wall and explodes on the Oiler trying to bust through with high speed and head down or swiveling....clean elbows in hits head-on-dead-on.

Nice goal....now rinse and repeat.

One might consider the wisdom of dumping it in nice and slow but deep to force them to go back where they dont want to be....then just dishing them into the corners not behind their net....well placed deep dump-ins to deter the up high wide setup ..... some nice backspin dump-ins that pull up in the 1/2 wall or corners to make their d-men have to skate over and commit....the idea being to build the battle-zone in their zone.....and dont be afraid to ice pucks ....you have a clear faceoff advantage in terms of positioning and scoring out of them...you WANT FACEOFFS IN ALL ZONES......so why not toss out a few slippery long bomb break out passes....and take the icings if you have to.Just something to think about.....everything looks good to me so far...no NEED to change anything.....its just good to always consider options to keep the mind sharp and working.

In short....you must always AS A TEAM ON EVERY POSSESION COMMIT TO AND ALL KNOW THIS COMMITMENT WILL HAPPEN TO hit McDavid center body-mass center-chest legs driving right through him knocking him back and stopping his N/S motion completely ....clean and mean....the SECOND CONNER PICKS UP A PUCK HE MUST BE LINED UP SQUARE......no time to build up his first six geisha steps....he needs to wind up to be effective and his wheels begin to spin immediatly and hitting him on angles plays into his arsenal...while halting his N/S progress ASAP EVERY POSSESION OF EVERY SHIFT BY EVERY SHARK......will as history shows neutralises him and forces the Oilers to rely on secondary scoring one of their weak points.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Why would you trip the goalie like that when the Officials are letting you play a solid flowing Playoff game and doing such a great job of it??....unless you are TRYING TO FORCE THEM TO MAKE CALLS.....and that was a Vet.

Nice goal .He is cheating glove side...lol...I would to.

3 goals will not be enough....stay in the moment and stay focused and stay hungry and urgent....do not let your guard down....one more goal is one more nail in their coffin...the lid is on and they are on their backs but that lid is not nailed down yet.Do NOT LET UP.

Maroon is having a meltdown....and is looking for an unsportsmanlike call.....unblievable....now?....lol.....Pouliot is due for an o-zone penalty....and Nuge is due for a trip........lol.

There was NO PUCK NEAR McDavid on that hit it was clearly interference and that is another slap in the face to the Refs.

Just keep feeding pucks to Talbot on those nicely managed dump-ins and he will give you a freeby....he is known for choking when he has to handle pucks.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Sharks.....do not flinch....your System focus is working fine.....that was an oddball and a PP goal...keep dumping it in and doing what you are doing...stay focused....and push for a goal...skate it in and deke him...make em drag you down....this is a Playoff game and the Refs are letting you all play...so drive it in and deke him out......remember to get greasy a bit....however...REMEMBER YOU HAVE SNUFFED THEM IN THE SECOND PERIOD AND THEY HAVE NOT HAD AN ANSWER YET.....so stay your course now.....look for deflections in front or re-directs....shovel pucks into bodies from behind the net and remember the wraparound....Talbot is jumpy now....so work all areas of the net on him including his 5-hole......Big Joe is due for an important goal...someone without skates on go kick him in the arse ....he needs to shoot the puck.....or maybe show us some use of his Jumbo reach with a forehand to backhand gloveside from 20 feet out .

BTW...an interference call your Captain gets a Mulligan on is not leadership.....that was an undisciplined and poorly though out play by Conner McDavid who is obviously green as spring grass....every game we see it more...McDavid is NOT RAISING HIS GAME LIKE THE CROSBYS AND GRETZKYS .....no way...and we are far enough in to see the writing on the wall....McDavid is just to young and the Vets are to undisciplined.

Nice to see Gretzky has some live bodies up there with him tonight...heres a gift for them below......lol.

gallery.raccoonfink.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Maybe Eberle is looking for a chirping at the Refs penalty.....wow he is lighting them up tonight.......maybe he should just play the hockey game instead of the BlameGame.....lol.....the Oilers have historiclly been a respectfull team with Officials even Golden ...but TMac changed all that identity when he brought the SMACK with him when he brought in the BULLY San Jose Model that even San Jose doesnt use anymore.

I would challenge a young d-man like Nurse a lot more....to the outside on the rush and rush him on the blueline when he has pucks in your zone....hurry him up and expose the rookie green.

Well done Sharks Coaches.......just keep milking the minutes away......very very well done....keep the men hydrated and make sure everyone has dry gloves and keep those sticks down now[pass it down the line NOW] and when you drive to the net LEAN DOWN LOW AND HARD AND MAKE EM PULL YOU DOWN ...a PP goal buries them now.....earn one with hard old fashioned work...KISS and work it to the net.......find some fortune there.

Pressure their outside possesion now....HARD....push them.....come at them....look for a shorty or a break.....dont let them set up on the 1/2 wall.

Well done....now milk more minutes....ask Pavelski to skate it in hard looking to deke.....force them to pull him down.....push them with possesion now by lugging it to their crease with speed in 2 man pairs.....the support simply stacking up behind the grinder ploughing the road right to the crease....ready to fall back or swoop in but gapping wide and defensively knowing the puck carrier will skate all the way in on his own ...everyone else just step back......gain possesion and whoever gets it just freelance N/S right to the net and deke.....everyone else fall back.
edit on 21-4-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   
We did say push their outside possesion.....lol....looked like that goal was all about outside possesion with not enough pressure on it.

No worries....now you need a hero....dont forget to tell Marleau to shoot the puck now.

Use the timeout now.

There is no loser point here...so simply finish this one off and lets put this one to bed.....be ready to go for it.....stay focused.....square McDavid up....forecheck well....and finish on the first shot now.

Watch for the headman pass from the quick-out off the glass by Oilers defense...and also watch for the defense especially Nurse to bootleg in right to the net if you let them transit the n-zone with no contact.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Ok Sharks....every possesion skated right to the button........use the KISS give and go....safe simple sound.....no more dump-ins.

You MUST get shots on net.

Fortune favors the bold.

Hitting is allowed.....lol.......ya gotta get shots....why still dumping it in.....death-wish.....lol....tired????........lol....come on wake up.

new topics

top topics

<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join