It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

moma2s NewAge Hockey System

page: 123
<< 120  121  122    124  125  126 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   
There is no way you can keep giving them free passes to gain possesion in your zone without losing this game....every time you let them in they get at least one shot on net...they are shoot-first....hungry....GET HUNGRY SHARKS......BITE NOW.....work in pairs...KISS give and go.

This is the strangest rope-a-dope tactic I have ever seen.....this is like the Craps Table in Vegas.....WTF?........twenty possesions dumped in OT????....and you are still in it?...unbelievable.....if the Sharks win this we will call it the Orange-Flush.....lol.

Now TMac gives the Sharks old horses a rest with a TO......lol...this is epic.Time for Jumbo to win it.So we can hear TMacs post-gamer......lol.

Sharks...all was well until we departed ways and you chose to keep peeing away possesions......all I can say is....you should have stuck with me....and pressured the Oilers outside periphery game when I said which they scored the tying and winning goals out of .....not did what you wanted....and when I said to switch to a hands on possesion style using the give-and-go and driving it to the net by skating it in.....you should have done so.

It is what it is.I guess you want to come back to Edmonton...must like the new building I guess.....lol.Strange rope-a-dope on 4:20 focus Sharks Coaches......lol.
edit on 21-4-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Its the day after....lol...we are late....well here it is...DeBoer didnt trust Moma2 enough when things got hot and we began to take incoming ordinance.......he choked up.....and Tmac who already had his pants around his ankles was without just cause given a Mulligan.

TMac .....you were OWNED PAL.....even your desperation final adjustment or switch to the peripheral focus using the 1/2 rink cycle was IMMEDIATLY DIALED IN UPON here....but DeBoer didnt listen.....had he listened TO THE BITTER END AND NOT JUMPED THE GUN....neither of your last 2 goal materialise......luck TMac......simply lucky.....because once again I had you in the crosshairs of my bombsights.I should have thrown the 1/2 rink cycle focus at the Sharks and maybe DeBoer would have "gotten it"....I figured "outside peripheral support" would hit closer to home with him....phhhht.....he had already decided to rope-a-dope it because everyones tanks were empty or running on fumes.....it was "special" to watch an OT be peed into the wind having never seen it done like that before....LMAO.

The Sharks mailing it in in OT like they did has never been seen before....it was as much of an anomoly as your 2 shorthanded goals were....2 stolen games...critical ones......odd...so very odd...isnt it TMac.

So TMac.....you should still be adraid....very very afraid.....and tell Wayne it was nice to see him happy....but we are still pulverising his cojones....lol....you didnt squirm away from me TMac...I outcoached you for 60 full minutes AGAIN....and if I was opposite you on the other bench and there were no communication/trust barriers with the Sharks you would have been swept by now....and you KNOW IT.

Remember TMac.......even if you squirm away one more time......lol....this is only round #1 and you are already fresh out of ideas...I have run you hard and long like a good Los Lobos always should when hunting big prey but the chase has only just begun and I am only nipping at your flanks making you run faster for me.....lol.....everything will carry forward.....lol....exponentially.The Sharks will go away maybe....but the real Anvil sitting atop your jewels will still be there loving gravity to death.....lol.

Sharks.....lol.....you should have stuck with the smart guy and kept your friend to the end of 60 minutes instead of bailing late .......lol....I will keep providing the water....but you have to decide to drink of it.....www.youtube.com... Oasis I will create but a commitment you alone must make.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
When you only have one option and it is to win, it is many times a very comfortable dynamic to be in....not as "back to the wall" as many think and say.....because....this is the NHL and every night is a dynamic rollercoaster.....the pressure of dealing with bad bounces defining your momes is exponentialy greater in NHL Hockey than in any other sport......when losing is an option you sometimes watch the bounces and follow them like you are hypnotised....when winning is the only option there are fewer uncontrolled playactions and puck movements....less room for flukes to determine the outcome....kinda like I was trying to show the Sharks when it was 3-1 and I advised going to a more pure puck possesion focus......kinda the reason their OT focus was so strangeglove.....lol....every time they dumped a possesion away they also dumped the "good bounce" factor.....yes by dumping it out they removed the bad bounce factor in their own zone......but in OT when there is ONLY ONE FOCUS AND IT IS SCORING THE QUICKEST GOAL.....well you must your focus and manage possesions diferently.

Sharkies......you best trust that I am NEVER WRONG.....twice in ten years of live games....and this is with a 50% built in margin for error because I only remember ONE TIME I BIT THE BULLET and made the wrong call.

You see fellas....re-watching the game as you read my live real-time analytic input......will PROVE to you the errors of your ways .....because with every mistake you encounter you will see you have departed from my directives in some meaningful way....even the smallest details are critical dynamic links....and post game analysis of your real-time decisions vs my real-time decisions will illustrate to you where you dropped the ball....right after I hit you right on the numbers with a hot pass in the redzone.

I always use the example of Barry Melrose screwing with Wayne Gretzkys management program in LA and losing them a Cup because of his interference....to show how and why NHL Coaches bail on the NHS at critical junctures.......they fall back on their true opinions and gut instincts.....the very things which make them 2nd rate.....2nd rate compared to the NHS and Waynes Brains.....they ride the coattails of greatness.....lol...but inside they dont understand how the greats do it so they TRULY DONT BELIEVE IN THEM....and when crunch time comes the weakest nuts crush first....and they bail out.

Besides no NHL Coach is ACCOUNTABLE for not following NHS directives....because no owner has made this possible.....no owner has ever had this type of quality control mechanism before.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
The important question is this....can Rookie shrimp Conner McDavid shut down Jumbo Joe and stop him from scoring 2-3 goals????....can the Sharks properly use Thortons size and skills to FEED HIM ENOUGH PUCKS while still looking shot themselves?

Because really Nugey is a Vet and he knows Joe........so why not lets see how good McDavid can defend against Jumbo when his teammates keep looking for him over and over.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Check the records.....lol...Moma2 was and is a HUGE Slepyshev supporter....AND....a HUGE Leon supporter.....in fact if you go back to pre-draft blogs online ONLY MOMA2 WAS PUSHING HARD FOR DRAISAITL....it is what it is.....lol......and I am not a Shark....and I have a LOT of time to do my work....this is my mulligan......I am going to let DeBoer earn me back by winning tonight...I would suggest he watch his PK and use the same high pressure PUCK FOCUSED ...not positional focused....forecheck....and establish the battlezone in the Oilers end of the rink.

TMac....its a lukewarm attempt but it is definately an NHS TSP......lol....unconventional shot/target choice....you will lose a lot of zone time wih it due to the trajectories of missed shots.....lol....like I said lukewarm.

I myself still see Talbots glove side as the barndoor....and would be pounding it......if Joe cant shoot the puck someone else needs to be in his spot.....because when he passes no one shoots...they overpass and possesions are wasted.
edit on 22-4-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   
McDavid is winged.....right shoulder....numbing up on him......he is constantly trying to shake it off after contact.....not a good thing in the first series.

Move Pavelski into McDavids face and tell Pavelski to shoot the lights out....to use his speed and strength inside to work McDavid like the town pump at a Church Picnic.......this is a weak link.....break the chain.......go at them DOG!!!.....so go at em....with speed that Jumbo cant give you now....drop Joe down to the 3rd line....he might score from there.

If this doesnt work....you ARE the San Jose Sharks...lol...RUN TALBOT OVER AND CRASH HIS CREASE.
edit on 22-4-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Congrats to MPS....well done BigDog......nice quick-release.....well done....now you fellas get back to work.....12 more "W"s to go.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Well TMac has shown his old team he has progressed.

Now lets see how things go with a bigger healthier team in the Ducks.

Hopefully it is bloodfest because we want to see a beat up crew by the time the winner meets the Blues.

Series breakdown for what we just watched.....lol....the Sharks dominated when they disrupted the Oilers d-zone exits....with a puck focused aggressive forecheck which established the battlzone in the Oilers end.....tis simple......and the Oilers ran all of their options and had hit the wall.....all you have to do is stutter-step the Oiler d-zone exit and the McDavid effect is gone and the big slow slugs like Lucic and Maroon are exposed....establish the Battlezone in the Oilers end and expose their young and unproven toothless defense.

IMHO a Ducks sweep.....maybe McDavid can will on win on his own.....lol......so 5 isnt out of the question.
edit on 23-4-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Yes.....RNH has arrived ...... I could even swear his voice has deepened.....lol........Ryan Nugent Hopkins DROVE THE BUS in the Sharks series while everywhere else it was a saw-off....and Adam Larsson was guarding the beer cooler.......Draisaitl edged McDavid impactwise......and Slepyshev[potentially very high ceiling....edgy truculent player with offensive upside who has learned how to use the body to correct small errors instead of only relying on skill....2 dimensional]] and Kassian[finally using his full skillset to solve some problems instead of relying only on his pysicality.... making him 2 dimensional....they were the Darkhorses.

This being said... broken Sharks team was easy pickings...a good way to taste blood in the Playoffs....but we all know wha the Ducks are going to do now....it is a foregone conclusion......the Ducks are a tough-nosed offensively gifted team with a lot of veteran input beyond just room leadership....they have a very mature team.....the Oilers are going to look like a One-Legged man in an arse-Kicking contest.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Game on Fellas....................www.youtube.com...

Remember Ducks.....everyone has to treat McDavid EXACTLY THE SAME WAY ON EVERY POSSESION OF EVERY SHIFT.....the milisecond McDavid gains possesion someone MUST BE ZEROING IN ON HIM S QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE looking for the Standard Anti-McDavid hit that has shut him down all season ....Center-Chest center Body-Mass with Legs DRIVING exploding thru the hit focusing on the follow through and on standing up or running over McDavid...CLEAN and MEAN...elbows down and body adjust with legs bent keeping it shoulder to shoulder CHEST TO CHEST ...LIKE THE GREAT UNDERATED UNDER-RECOGNISED NHL HITTER ERIC LINDROS USED TO DO IT......so there are no penalties ....and dont look to catch him blind...YELL OUT TO HIM AT THE LAST SECOND THEN RUN HIM OVER....your entire roster must do this immediatly and for 60 minutes every game.....KISS.....and everyone has to expect their temmates to handle him like this using the "McDvid Protocl".....where we deny him possesions and passing time and N/S speed.......if everyone EXPECTS their temmate to HIT MCDAVID IMMEDIATLY USING THE SHORTEST ROUTE then everyone is on the sme page and can step up and in to cover for whoever YELLS OUT AND CALLS THE HIT.......just work together.

I expect Andrew Cogliano to score 4+ goals in this series......beginning tonight......its time for his Vet experience to translate into Playoff production....if Andrew looks to Talbots Elbow-Bone and 5-Hole 50/50 using his speed and quick-release snapper off his back foot.....well I also expect Getzlaf to score multiple goals in this series in more than one game....I dont think McDavid can handle Coglianos speed if Andrew is driving the Bus with the puck and Conner is chasing him......I say go for blood immediatly against McDavids line.....work in pairs always slipping one man behind him...then cycling the next guy in behind him ....look to expose McDavids lack of expeience.....press him hard and early and dont stop for 60 minutes.

Dont be afraid to battle the Oilers in front of their net dumping them on top of Talbot if they choose to make that a battlezone.......dont back off from Larsson and FACE HIM WHEN YOU BATTLE HIM DONT GIVE HIM YOUR BACK FOR CHEAPSHOTS AND CROSSCHECKS......seriously.....lean on the Oilers silly collapse-defense by schooling them right in their own wheelhouse.....just box them into Talbot in every battle.
edit on 26-4-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
That was a penalty on the Oiler who tackled Cogliano who is trying to build momentum.....come on Refs.....come on.....he earned it with hard work .

We are Red-Flagging this moment as the first time the Reffs have changed the games momentum because Cogiano was dominating and letting them blatantly throw him down CHANGED THE GAMES MOMENTUM....instead of a Ducks PP......we see the Oiler go back and almost score.

Now the Oilers get the first PP.....when the Ducks EARNED THE FIRST ONE ON COGLIANOS SWEAT AND EFFORT.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Perfect way to play the McDavid Draisaitl combo...hit one of them end remove them from the plyaction....commit to it.....its less dangerous when they are seperated.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Ducksters need to TAKE IT TO THE NET....turn and rip it off the wall by skating it to the net and looking to deke Talbot E/W stretching him out looking to swoop around him going far post and in down low.....not looking 5-hole in close....simply forcing him down then reaching AROUND HIM.....but you are OVERPASSING in the O-zone.....so to remedy simply use 1/2 of your o-zone possesions on SKATED IN DEKES.......just head down determined skates to the net looking deke.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Excellent forecheck Ducks....very very well done......I suggest you pressure the Oiler PP unit on the points looking to score a shorty on them...Klefbom has a lifelong habit of having to set his feet and stance putting on cement-shoes before he shoots so he is constantly FLAT-FOOTED when he is asked to shoot pucks .....this is a consistant weakness...he cannot shoot on-the-fly so always stops and squares up ripe for the picking IMHO....so if you pressure him you WILL get chances to block pucks back on him and race by him.....but he WILL BE SHOOTING A LOT.....so you MUST pressure him for 60 minutes...the Oilers System is keyed off of Klefboms shot now.....so simply KISS and play him hard on the blueline looking to turn and burn him.

I do believe the Oilers will fall to mistakes via attrition if the Ducks simply keep this same perfect Forecheck dialed in.....the Oilers will turn more and more pucks over in their own zone if this pressure keeps up.....very well structured forecheck.....3 layers...timed and gapped perfectly in 2 zones .

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I wonder which Edmonton Oilers Coach has spoken the core value lines on "keep your sticks down feet moving and legs driving forward"......sticks up mean minds and feet stop moving........soooo.....who made the required speech every 6 minutes on the bench.......lol.......those simple words being neglected ...just those ones.....have cost the Oilers a lot of money.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Darnell Nurse uses a very very long stick.....and he bobbles pucks on the blueline a lot under pressure because of it.....he ALWAYS uses the step-around move when pressured and this is hard with a longer stick......IMHO you should target him on the blueline especially when he is pinching the wall.

The Oiler defense is easily exposed if you pressure them hard on the blueline LOOKING TO RUN IT BACK ON THEM ....and...their weakness on the o-zone cycle off the wall is also exposed when you push them hard up high on the blueline and dont let them get quick-release generic shots off looking for deflections.

Sometimes it is nice if a Forward decides to PUNISH a tams #1 D-Man.....like is someone who will HAMMER HIM decides to make Larsson his PROJECT for an entire series.....and face-to-face smashmouths him over and over.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Well done Getzlaf......the "Man Who Never Shoots"......lit em up....ya baby...........veteran eye there...he outthought Talbot...worked him like the Town Pump at a Church Picnic.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   
That penalty on Ritchie is out of the dynamic template.....www.youtube.com...

Now the broken stick "happenstance" leading to the game tieing goal......lol....ya right.....lol.

There goes the TV transmission....lol....now the Oilers will somehow take control of this game.....lol....unless some Duck steps up and decides to score a few goals.....pressure those Oiler d-men up high and look to catch them slipping it to the 1/2 wall when they feel the high pressure.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   
At this point in the San Jose series the Sharks failed to HIT THE OILERS and they let Edmonton hang in there looking for a punchers chance in he 3rd period.....I would push them NOW...and try to bury them with some tremendous hits.

The Posts are saving Talbot because he is being beaten cleanly up high when he drops down early.....the Ducks need to PUMP-FAKE HIM.....and bury it up high.

Cory Perry needs to shoot his wicked wrister from the middle -o-zone BAR-DOWN.....quick-release.....someone go tap him on the shoulder....between the d-mans feet...bar-down.....from middle mid-zone.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   
We havent seen many slappers from the Ducks....maybe a BOOMER or 2 could sneak in....just dont shoot high angle from the sides...shoot from the middle high bar down so rebounds pop out front off the back glass if you miss high.

new topics

top topics

<< 120  121  122    124  125  126 >>

join