It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

moma2s NewAge Hockey System

page: 120
<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   
The Oilers have combined Dallas Eakins d-zone management and exit strategys with the old San Jose hurry up offense.....the addition of McDavid didnt make TMac change anything it gave them a strong uppercut to go with the 1-2 punch of the San Jose style dump-in/quick-shot o-zone playaction trigger which is usually followed up with a static blue-paint battle for loose pucks........but right now they are following the NHS direction to another team .....the Oilers took an NHS template and used it to "tweak" the San Jose model and changed the battle management in the o-zone from ugly head-to-head blue-paint pushing battles for static real estate where the expectation is to get to a spot own it and chip and push ugly goals in from the crease area over to a more eloquently timed playaction with 2 layers of deflections targeting the backdoor.....this is an EVEN FASTER way to project the San Jose Model.....however it is also the easiest to stop or prevent because everyone has to arrive on time for it to work .....it is a re-vamp of the LA Kings 2012 forced rebound playaction to late coming but upspeed backdoor support.......

The expedited movement of the puck out of the d-zone is critical,a forward having possesion in specific areas timed to specific supports who are setting up during the n-zone transit is also critical to them and very easy to deny.

The general idea is to simply remove the Oiler from their comfort zone produced by their recent sucess....then simply let them re-set with their 2nd option.

We are gonna make the Oilers dump-and -chase.....and when that happens their offense dwindles.....when you force them to dump pucks in they lose the McDavid edge....for to many reasons to list.

The Oilers did not commit to a full Possesion/Transition game,instead they kept the defunct San Jose Model you guys have now moved on from tried to McGyver their crappy system using the NHS philosophy and then brought in Lucic...which IMHO weakened the room.

This obsession with defense-first and the firewalls this mentality puts up between their men and the NHS philosophy is going to cost them dearly......clinging on to the defunct old San Jose Model is going to drop them stone cold in their tracks.Failure to fully commit to the cutting edge NHS is going to hurt and leave some marks this year.

This will be a particularly enjoyable years end....Bettman put in the fix IMHO and he enabled the Oilers to be bullies and still make the POs...and he allowed the Leafs the same privilage with a completely green team of kids.....when Refs are peripherally manipulated by the Comish to NOT CALL on certain teams....well that is cheezy IMHO.....he did this to help more Canadian teams make the playoffs.....lol...he screwed up the NHLs natural rythem and now he is trying to keep it going.....lol......

The end begins tonight....because the Oilers failed to pay their old bills.Conner....get used to this...get used to burning up your candle for NOTHING KID.......I know you arent used to being manhandled Conner.....but get used to it you are an Oiler and you shall pay for the sins of the Fathers they refused to pay for themselves.....they ran and left a kid holding the bag.....typical......maybe you will set the records for winning NHL hardware and never making it past the 1st round....lol...nothing personal kid.....like your bosses say..its just business right?

Money...is not ...WINNING.....I know what the rat-beestards who have screwed the NHS really want....to WIN....no money....LMAO....they dont care about money it grows on its own hockey or not.....nope.....the sweetspot is the promise Katz made to his buddies.....he has made his money already....this is about WINNING and it ALWAYS HAS BEEN....you shall be denied.

MacT...sorry pal.....screw the MALL Craig.......you know what its like when you have to become a one-man army and you understand survival and how it changes you....and you know by this Moma2 will never give up or in....we have walked many of the same paths MacT....many......and few have done so and found sucess afterwards.....they put my back to a wall MacT...they forced the dynamic thinking I would fold.....and it simply will never happen.

MacT...between you and I man....I could have buried the Oilers at any given time this past season.....the late season kick in the jewels was just to remind the Oilers who is in control......we all see the evidence before my push and the clear results during the push and then the evidence of bounceback after I pulled back......I am not pulling back again.This time once the orange color is blurred by the deep waters you are being pushed under ......you will not be gifted another breath.

Anybody still want to fight?......sure you do.....lol...you idiots will never learn....but you will indeed burn.

edit on 12-4-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Well here we go fellas....let the fun begin.

Sharks...just play your game.....engage them and lets see what happens....no panic....no worries....its game one and we are going to find out what everyone has cooking right off the bat......I suggest a KISS dump-and chase game.....hold possesion s long as you can and put sauce on the dump-ins so the battle zone is in the Oilers zone deep and static.....then make sure you have set up to pinch the walls when they try to use quick-outs......and if they bootleg use the shorted diagonal zone transit to dial them in and SMASH THEM from the sides...you MUST do this physical work to keep them honest and negate their speed.....you cant just pinch the walls off because Russel has set plays with the forwards to use the high glass bank as a headman pass........you need to be aware of this d-zone high pressure exit strategy.

The idea is to force them to battle for pucks in their own zone and to apply hard speedy PUCK FOCUSED forechecking then to EARLY ON ...SMASH...their forwards who will try to pick up a short pass to gain possesion as they hit the n-zone with their heads down[they like to pick it up 2-3 feet before the blueline from the middle] .....and....SMASH their d-men who try to bootleg and take more than 3 strides.

Use hard skating high pressure forechecking to hurry-up the defensive zone exit...deny the Oilers forwards d-zone possesion as they exit by not allowing them to pick up those first passes from their d-men.....do this by hitting HARD from high angles diagonally off the wall.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Looks like Ebbs "Sneaky-Long" stick has cost him already......the old Eberle would have husteled in closer to get to the puck and his feet and agility would have kept him moving and working not reaching and cheating.Tsk..tsk...tsk.

Sharks....the collapse defense operates best along the walls.....it is weakest up the gut.....so begin using KISS give and goes in the o-zone finishing with quick-release onetime or onetouch or redirect shots bar-down.

The more time you spend on the walls the more time they have to structure up how they are designed to.....you want to keep possesion and take it up the middle.....not be ringing the boards so they can stop it and collapse on it.....you will use the KISS give-and-go at undulating speeeds...not always balls to the wall and not always with a N/S only focus......just dont be tossing pucks around that they can bang to the walls and collapse on....keep pucks on your sticks and make the plays in the o-zone short simple and sweet....more goals have been scored in the NHL and in all of Pro Team sports with the G&G than any other playacion.

BY the way...because Joe is gone doesnt mean you shouldnt be smashing a rookie like Caggilula......he is running free...and also Eberle and Nuge and Desharnais and Klefbom....the smaller weaker ones. You have enough problems with McDavid running wild....you must draw a line and abuse everyone not named McDavid.....the little squirts....might as well start now....after all the Oilers are the bigger team.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   
The Oilers are jacked up and I have seen more than one of them leave their feet going into hits.....this is a no-no.....and Larsson does not compete for pucks because he goes to the body long before the puck arrives in the battlezone and in the NHL we call that interference......and Eberles stick is so uber-long every time he tries to stick check someone his feet stop moving and he is hooking and reaching in and fouling the opposition he is as bad as Pouliot who is also due for a bad habit stick foul.

Get on the forecheck Sharks and make it PUCK FOCUSED and use EXTENDED PURSUIT...and this means you do not come in full nuts looking to paste someone to the wall...you come in full speed stick extended looking for puck seperation ASAP.....and you FOLLOW THE PUCK IMMEDIATLY EVEN IF THE D-MAN BOOTLEGS YOU TRACK HIM DOWN......general idea being to NOT get tied up on your forecheck keep your speed up as you chase the puck back out of the zone if they run for it.......to go for PUCKS IMMEDIATLY and get them into the middle of the ice to the Oilers belly and to your supports there.Genericlly you are simply trying to ATTACK OILERS PUCK POSSESION IMMEDIATLY WITH YOUR FORECHECK SQUIRTING PUCKS AWAY FROM THE WALLS AND INTO THE MIDDLE FOR QUICK-SHOT ATTACKS.....and you keep a 3rd man in the n-zone like a PREDATOR looking SPECIFICLLY to step in diagonally and SMASH AND SNUFF OUT anyone looking to cherry pick free-passes into and thru the n-zone.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Sharks your 3rd man who is in the n-zone in support CANNOT BAIL ON BIG HITS....he has to project big contact FIRST because that man transitting the n-zone is the Oilers trigger .......he must be stopped....not brushed back with a weak stick checkEverything you are doing is sucessfull....now you MUST remember how important I said this contact at these times in that area would be right?????.........you need to discourage those n-zone fly-thrus.....your forecheck is now working perfectly and you are disconnecting their systems d-zone exit whcih is crippeling them...you are hurrying them up which is good......but you MUST also keep this hard contact point in operation.Or make them pay.....you can YELL OUT A WARNING just before you crush them if you want to be a sport....but if you want to win playoff game you WILL LAY THEM OUT IN THE N-ZONE OPEN-ICE AND CLEAN.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I would suggest looking 5-hole on Talbot now because he will give you nice rebounds and he likes to turn once he drops down....so is you simply remember to always pull the rebounds from the 5-hole shot around to one side then stuff it inside the far posts instead of shooting 5-hole then trying to stuff it back 5-hole.....just use a reacharound on him from in front where you normally bang it back into him......one quick reacharound/spin and you should burn him.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Sharks....just keep er steady....you have them dialed in....continue on as you are doing....change nothing......you have dominated since our adjustments were implemented......just stay the course.They are hanging on,they have no reply,they are hanging on looking for a punchers chance.....so keep throwing heat at them and dont give them a chance to get cheeky.

The outcome of this game will define who begins the statistical record of this seies ....but above that the Oilers are now clearly being dissected by the Sharks.... the Oilers SYSTEM AND POCESSES have been terminally exposed.

Stay the course keep pushing them and they will eventually get worked up and they will shoot themselves in the foot.

Look out early on for the Russel high off-the glass d-zone out they turn into a headman pass looking for a one-on-one or a breakaway.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Well done Sharks.

Nice shot to the Elbow-Bone to end it.

Shots 28-7 Sharks over the last 2 regulation periods.We call that a CATASTROPHIC COLLAPSE in the real world...it happens to young inexperienced Teams sometimes....its a depth of leadership issue.

Once the 1st period was over and the right adjustments had been made......it was a formality and only a matter of time and patience and experience.

Hey Wayne....Bob....hows it going fellas.....lol.....boy did you ever miss the boat not making friends with the NHS
huh fellas.........lol......lol.....this is exciting isnt it?

See you next game fellas......and yes we already know how TMac and JW will adjust...soooooo....Sharks....dont worry about it....we will adjust when needed and do not think about it until then.

edit on 13-4-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Seriously TMac????...seriously......you are going to go down like this...silently into the night....no fight in the dog or what?

If I were TMac....I would be on the Bat-Phone to Katz and I would be making demands.....NHS hiring demands....non-negotiable demands.

This is simply trivia but.....lol....Coach Deboer could very well be a relative to Moma2 by marriage....lol...small world huh? Sutters all grew up close to where Moma2 came from , Bob Nicholson is related to Moma2 peripherally.....lol.....Moma2 shares a favorite Tim Hortons with Ken Hitchcock.....lol......tis truly a small world.

TMac....I say blame everything on Eberles stick....the stick that made his feet stop moving and his arms start reaching....because that was the turning point in the game.Not Jordans fault either.....Moma2 has been telling him to switch back....so who is telling him to keep using the 10ft pole.....LMAO.

P.S.....Talbot.....lol.....yes there is something to talk about on the game winner.....lol...namely that you spent a HUGE AMOUNT OF REGULAR SEASON WORK CHANGING YOUR STYLE AND GAME TO STOP THE ELBOW-BONE SHOT THAT THEY BURNED YOU ON.....and....LMAO....you know very well that you have made recent changes forced by Moma2 which OPENED YOU UP AGAIN AND CAUSED YOU TO BE CAUGHT UNPREPARED.....the media read NHS posts and they KNOW what we all have cooking here.....it must suck having to keep your mouths shut about the NHS and how it rattles your bones......lol.

I like a challenge.....TMac.....RNH should have been your starting Center.......think about that....while you still have time....Moma2 has been telling you this all year long.Tsk ...tsk....tsk....many NHL games of experience between Nuge at 395 games and 507 for Ebbs....vs Leons 191+ Conners 127..... 902 games of exp. vs 318 games of exp.................methinks this is a Coaching oversight right?.....or maybe some underlying stats fixation is causing reality disconnects and we simply havent seen the virally spreading stats infection until now when the chips are all down.....lol.

Hey Milan you lunkhead....did you know RNH outscored McDavid in his rookie year?.......I didnt think so.....lol....illustrates the current state of affairs.....hey TMac....Leon needs to be pushing the 2nd line and Lucic and Ebbs....for real.....and Conner needs to be under RNHs wing and Maroon needs to be with them. You need to rotate Conner and Eberle as RW between your 1st and 2nd lines.But its a little late now isnt it.....lol.....maybe next year huh?

Torts....sorry I wasnt posting ,this isnt all on me.....my circumstances dictate I dont have carte blanche with TV time ....I am not kidding....and I couldnt watch your game.....you could have helped me out man and provided me with basic tools to help you with like a laptop and TV so we could avoid these critical breakdowns .....lol......no problems....I will tune in to the next game.....I am tired now after remediating the Oilers so I will post an NHS TDT on how to beat Sidney and the Pens....i just need to see a few minutes of the game to see what you guys were doing tonight.

I know what Sidney is doing to you already and how to stop him easily BUT I need to see how you are dealing with him before I can make proper analysis on how to transfer my tactics to your Processes seamlessly...sorry I wasnt there for you man.....tis ok...lots of hockey games left to win.

To all you suppossedly "Pro" NHL Analysts out there who know very well what is going on behind the scenes.....I am a banana so bite me...my god what a bunch of gutless cowards.....no one with enough cojones to break the NHS story......lead by good old Doug Maclean the original BSer and Kypreos the fencesitter who so wisely refuses to become collateral damage.....lol....well played Nick.

If I hear the word bumpback again instead of the NHS term "late upspeed support" ...I will vomit.....lol....Hrudey stop it you putz.......just sit there like the Cat who ate the Canary while I hammer it to your nemesis the Oilers.......lol....and stop trying to screw with the NHS.....or we will schedule you for some remediations...LMAO.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Its the morning after.

What a rush huh?

How many post-game questions were REALLY asking about JUST EXACTLY HOW the Sharks managed to not only turn the game around but ABSOLUTELY 100% spin the bottle and overwhelm their opponent.

How many times did the winners and losers have to bite their tounges and not mention the NHS?

TMac.....JW......how did it feel to have all your hard work and energy and passion be spilled upon the 200ft frozen NHL killfloor?

Not so good huh BigDog.....now multiply that by TEN THOUSAND......because Moma2 was a regular EveryPerson.....finding a dream....no....BUILDING an IMPOSSIBLE dream from the ground up.......just how do you think Moma2 felt back when the Oilers website moderator Bronco76 screwed Moma2 and then when Darkhorse Analytics was then built on Moma2s back and proprietary hard work and vision????........wow huh?........and how do you think it felt when the con-jobs ended up at the Sloan Analytics conference with Moma2s hijacked work?....2x wow huh?.......and just EXACTLY how do you think it felt when Eakins who was jacking and misrepresenting th origins of NHS data hooked up with and hired Dellow the advanced stats conjob?.....can you even IMAGINE HOW THAT ONE FELT???????....x10........the NHL job Moma2 CARVED OUT OF NOTHING......was even ripped off........now you sit your rotten arse down and ask yourself how much cold hard cash this cost Moma2 and the NHS....POSSIBLY HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS industry-wide and globally.

Now imagine how good it feels this morning listening to EVERYONE talking about the massive flip-flop during the Oilers/Sharks game....and knowing how and why it happened.....in my world we call that internal validation.......lol.

I had to make a choice between helping the CBJ and hooping the Oilers......last night we needed to remediate so we hooped.......and now i have a bone to pick because I wanted to watch the CBJ game last night and could not....so again I have been deprived by the Oilers of doing what I wish when I wish it....this group is like a freaking bad luck ball-and-chain ......LMAO.

No worries we will find a way.

BTW...nice job Blues......keep er going.....put in your sweat equity and Moma2 will show up when you truly need help....not to carry your workload....you have to be firing on all cylinders yourslves before anyone can help you right fellas?

Torts....relax.....the score was competative so even though I didnt see the game I know it was very very winnable.....I am making TV-time reservations for your next game.......we will turn the momentum....no problem.

I will give you an NHS TDT for the Pens pre-game like I did with the Sharks....I cant give Sullivan and Sid time to work....lol....so this is how we will fly ok?.....obviously the Sharks were "desperate" because of injuries and grasped on to the NHS....and LOOK HOW WELL THIS URGENCY TRANSFERRED ITSELF AND HELPED THEM OUT.....they FOLLOWED EVERYTHING CLOSELY...Torts I know you will approach things the same way.....its early for me now.....I have normal poverty-life things to do today...life is a desperate day to day struggle when you are a screwed over WCB claimant who has been permanently injured and then denied by proxy of process......and it was during the VERY beginning of this decade long LIFE-ALTERING challenge that Moma2 was raked over the coals and screwed over by the Oilers website Mod,the Oilers,Darkhorse,Eakins,Dellow,K-Lowe,Mac-T and many many more NHL and non-NHL people.....at the most vulnerable time possible...but as we can see....what doesnt kill you makes you STRONGER....no one is compensating Moma2 for anything....no one ever has....and Moma2 is simply showing loyalty to Sam Gagner by providing NHS data....and now a little bit of drive is because of Torts hard work at re-defining himself and taking his career to another level,its hard not to jump on board with the CBJ.....they are the perfect example of an EveryMan team....Sidney built a fake one with high end teammates......we will fix that soon.

This is the NHS...we are Legion.....and have been for a very very very long time.....we do not forget we do not forgive.We do however consider terms of surrender , remediation,and compensation.

www.youtube.com...)

Hey Wayne Gretzky.....how can you sit back and let this happen?.....you MUST know what is going on....how can you let it continue?.....its all about being the best in the World at what you have chosen to do and then pride and money things you have high level acumen dealing with and balancing....why dont you step in...simply tell your buddies the truth....that you have never seen anything like the NHS or Moma2 and that it is the highest level of analytical insight on earth......Wayne the have never known an Intuitive Empath who is also an Auto-didact Polymath.....no one has.....they have no baseline and no answers....and unbelievably when it comes to the NHS your buddies ignore tangible real-world results in a results based business.....and it is costing them a fortune - peoples Legacies and wins......the hemmoraging shall continue Wayne...why not become a clotting factor now and simply step in and save the patients life......explain it to them later...but right now PM Moma2 here and make a NewAge FRIEND....only if YOU CAN HANDLE THE TRUTH THAT IS.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

The most interesting part of last night was watching the intermission when the panel brought up a photo of Mike Babcock keeping stats of heavy shifts on the board behind his right shoulder. Players on the ice who exude a heavy shift get a +1 in his books. How does Babcock get away with such a con-job? All players are capable of creating a system wide heavy shift through their skills and/or physicality.

Based on today's playoff bracket, Chiarelli has built a team to supposedly handle the physicality of the first two rounds with a mix of speed and skill for the Western Conference finals and to battle the Eastern Conference speedy finalists. There inherent problem for the Oilers now is that when faced against a heavy forchecking Sharks, only SOME of the Oilers can respond to ALL of the Sharks. It's too late to change the roster now!
edit on 13-4-2017 by BlueThunder4All because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Torts I watched the highlights.....no worries.......2 goals were produced by Individual efforts which targeted a specific system process.....1 goal was produced by a poorly managed hand-off due to absent/late verbal teamwork focus.......

Torts Kessel is a shoot-first player ..... he is simply being extra patient holding pucks and baiting you into extending your sphere of influence or sticks...and he is simply holding pucks and pump faking you to extend you and read your stretch .....then he is pulling back 1 foot and releasing his shot. This is simply a small "sphere of influence" management detail which you will notice or your assts. will if you ask them to review last game.....your men are fully extending and maintaining their full extension spheres of influence WAY TO SOON AND FOR WAY TO LONG.........sooooo......go back in this thread and find the posts where Moma2 explains the NHS way of managing your sphere of influence...the coiling and uncoiling...th cross-body extension....the maintanence of momentum and energy.......you simply need to follow the NHS data....this will get your men to MOVE THEIR FEET MORE to MANAGE THEIR GAPPING ....which is the compensatory catalyst behind the bad habit which cost you 2 goals......it WAS NOT SYSTEM RELATED.....those 2 goals were process [sphere of influence management]related ....and now you know how to fix it without mking any huge changes....just dial it in.

The 3rd goal was a goal where there WAS support available and properly gapped but the handoff of the puck carrier was not looked for soon enough because no verbals were being used to manage the playaction.....remember what Moma2 says....the fastest thing on or around the ice is not an Iafrate slapshot or Pavel Bure....it is your VOICE.....so use it on and off the bench to support your System and all of its processes.

There you have it Torts....no need to overthink things now.....I liked what I saw you doing all season long and judging by what I saw of your last game you DO NOT NEED TO CHANGE YOUR SYSTEMS APPROACH AT ALL....you are where you need to be......just enhance things with these changes.Maybe pay attention to the kick in he cojones Moma2 is about to give the Oilers below.....it kinda falls into the verbal communication area in a generic way.

Just stick to your program Torts...everyone knows what to do and where to be now and how to adjust for you expeditiously and accurately......your System is working for you.....so just stay the course.

TMac.....here is some food for thought....how much is a home playoff game/WIN worth dollar-wise ??

Because this NHS phrase Moma2 tried to teach you and your bonehead assistants to wear like an NHS badge of courage is worth that dollar amount you calculate......"Sticks down,feet moving,legs driving forward".....lol......just this single component of the NHS you so mistakenly took for granted failing to be passed down the bench for 60 minutes hammered you in the cojones....just like Jordans newly changed longer stick caught him low and hard cornering him into taking the game turning penalty.

Wayne is simply a fan now....no way Gretzky is missing the under-the-surface plays here...no way.....he would be noticing these details not being managed properly....to bad huh?He has sooooo much to offer....imagine Wayne Gretzky and Moma2 working together FOR TMac?????......lol.....no one is ever touching anything they touch together.....not ever....that would be a Platinum bond.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueThunder4All

I caught that transparancy as well....he is just creating filler for his young empty headed kids so he doesnt accidentaly overload them with NHL data and overcomplicate things......its a micro-detail which seems meaningless but is like white noise and is projected to keep idle minds busy...or as Babacock is using it for to 'filll in" for higher level overly potent NHL data.....its like a hybrid-placebo impact.....it is covered within the NHS and Babcock found a signature application.....I suggest we move forward calling it "The Babcock Manouver".....LMAO.

Its a young snowflake team and he has to brainwash them into thinking as a group THEY CAN BE HEAVY NHL PLAYERS....or....lol....how could he expect to ask them to expect themselves to be able to beat a real HEAVY NHL TEAM......it is transparent Tradecraft being used by a savvy NHL Coach to hide a major flaw in his roster...an ORGANISATIONAL LEVEL FLAW.

Nice synopsis of what happened in the Oilers loss......lol.....and remember the Sharks DID NOT ENTER THE GAME projecting the suffocating Systems play they actioned accurately beyond the 1st period......they had to uptake assimilate define and incorporate NHS data on-the-fly.....which they sucessfully in fact did.....and evidence will forever show they were rewarded for following the NHS TDT provided.We were targetting the d-zone exit and by proxy hamstringing the entire Oilers System.....the exposure of the "collapse defense" was illuminated as a by-product of a lesser d-zone exit focus supported by NHS focused forechecking ....lol....and it definately showed what can easily be done to the Oiler house of cards System.

The Sharks departed from the old San Jose Model TMac has built in Edmonton last year.....when TMac went so did the defunct San Jose Model.It was easy for them to incorporate NHS data last night without TMacs Systems...as it is now harder for TMac to uptake and use or to defend against the NHS now....because the San Jose Model handicaps him by proxy.

Wait till you see what is going to happen to the Oilers on Friday.....lol.....we will stuff their response...and believe me i this circumstance considering the shot differential and posts the Sharks hit TMac MUST MAKE A CHANGE.......problem is Moma2 has done full recon and has poked the Oilers pony many times....and is going to land a KO punch EVERY TIME TMacs system blinks or stuttersteps......everything in its place and a place for everything.

Moma2 plans on supporting the Sharks sweeping the Oilers in 4 games.

To big...to slow...cant turn...cant accelerate one-on-one....and with Pavelski handeling McDavid EXACTLY AS IS NEEDED EVERY SINGLE GAME which shuts down all the slow heavy tanks ......this is IMHO a Sharks series.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Jordan Eberle......take this for what it is.......go back to your old stick.......the one you broke into the NHL with....JUST DO IT!!

If you are going to go down ...go down fighting......Moma2 is a prairie-dog with Sask roots......Ebbs you are not a pussycat snowflake......and I know what happened....I know they came to you and explained to you some BS story about how you needed to find ways to project a "heavy style" impact to fulfill your System role as required.....and other than growing 6 inches and gaining 6o lbs.....lol....you were forced to try a longer heavier stick which changed your entire game.....heavier and stronger is ok....but longer was not ok.The Stats disease finally tickled you pink huh???.....LMAO.

Jordan...timing is everything for 70% of NHLers.....changing your equipment changed your pulse your heartbeat...your rythem....your dynamic stride....it took you a lifetime to syncronise the timing of many of your micro-skills....this made you stand out above your peers on every level......it was ALL ABOUT THE TIMING as you evolvd up into higher levels of Hockey right to the NHL......timing is the girl you brought to the dance Jordan....and you are not paying her enough attention....changing your timing changes EVERY SINGLE DETAIL OF HOW YOU PERCIEVE AND USE THE ICE.....you will never go to the same areas again if you keep the longer stick and you do not have the luxury of 26 more years of re-defining yourself to find the top of the heap.

Ask Drake how it felt to lose his stick when his Hero-Moment materialised last game????

You know how much Moma2 has discussed sticks and everything about them.Moma2 says go back to your bread and butter.You will take to many penalties poking away with that pole......lol....when you are in tighter no one can see the little infractions players get away with......but hacking away with a 10ft pole will always draw you penalties.You could double-clutch you old shorter stick in tight...with this log you cannot....Moma2 says put things back to how you had them when you broke into the NHL.

Yes Jordan sometimes equipment tweaks help players improve their games and when this is possible EVIDENCE SHOWS THE IMPROVEMENT IMMEDIATLY.Jordan...Moma2 never told you to change your stick pal........yes back in 2010-11-12-13 Moma2 recommended a few players tweak their equipment....but very few players and specific adjustments.....and every man found sucess immediatly......Jordan please read if you can find it the NHS explanation of Micheal Jordans tounge habits and some NHL players mouthguard habits and the dynamic catalyst behind the movements....I explained them to Sam Gagner back when but the posts may have been suppressed or deleted and I do not remember what site i posted on.For now read the comments by BlueThunder4all about the "Babcock Manouver"....because Jordan my friend this is what Moma2 was doing back when......never overstepping a specific boundary....but you see Lobsang the "advanced-stats pirate con-jobs" from Darkhorse to Dellow to Adam Oates....they all tried to rip off Moma2 and the NHS and tried to fiscalise and monetise the NHS philosophies and concepts and tactics....but they failed to learn them properly and they were really stealing so they had no ongoing support from the souce to troubleshoot when they misunderstood basic core value concepts no one to stop them from running down the wrong paths and making layers and layers of mistakes along the way.People like Adam Oates and others took NHS philosophies and concepts they did not invest time and respect into learning properly and they tried to run with things on their own in a hit and miss method.......more misses than hits....but excellent BS and Snake-Oil salesmanship....Jordan they REALLY MADE OVER THE TOP CHANGES to NHL Players equipment which in most cases has screwed them wayyyy more than it has helped them.Moma2 was using a specific tactic which Babcock is now using....one we shall now call the "Babcock Manouver" and one which would NEVER SCREW UP PLAYERS....Babs is no idiot but he IS DEFINATELY FOLLOWING THE NHS NOW...and he is doing his homework and applying what he finds usefull which is everything it seems.

So Jordan Eberle.....you NEVER HAVE NEEDED WORK ON THE BEANBAG...YOUR CONFIDENCE HAS NATURALLY BEEN PACKED TIGHT AND HARD......smarten up son....they are ripping Moma2 and the NHS off...slice it how you will the cheese still smells the same.......and Jordan people who do that eventually recieve their just rewards......you know what they have done so you KNOW you are dealing with the Devil so to speak......and lately you have been recieving your just rewards.....sucks huh?.....so simply make a choice to have some integrity and guts and fight for something important for once....for yourself......jeepers man....go back to your stick and score goals and make beauty passes....if guys miss the opportunity your feathersoft passes give them...bad on them...... if you didnt fit into the San Jose Model well enough to keep using your lifetime equipment then it was never going to work...IMHO most teams like the Hawks and Pens ect would not expect what TMacs System demands for and reliance upon static positional strength and control....other winning teams Systems use fluid positional control.......Tmac bulked up on purpose and only specific players will ever fit his template.....it is a flawed template and a flawed overweighted focus..... this is the major reason Justin Schultzes game has evolved so suddenly and so sucessfully.....he never would have found sucess on TMacs San Jose Model teams...ever...but that sucess is available to him nearly EVERYWHERE ELSE.....as it is for you and everyone else.

Be yourself Kid...yes at your age you are a kid to Moma2.....so put your coat-of-many-colors back on and go out and face the world like you were taught to do...have some pride in who you are....in what you are....and put Excaliber back into your hands....then FIGHT TO KEEP IT THERE by getting in close and physical....now when you go in tight to retrieve pucks you are going to fight twice as hard because every one you miss is one step closer to the big long pole of a stick they will make you use....but....every puck and point you rack up using your lethal shorter Excaliber is one step closer to NEVER USING THE BEAN-POLE STICK AGAIN JUST TO FIT IN.......dont sell youself short or out son....get your mojo back and FIGHT TO KEEP IT.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Well this is where we are folks.....game #2 of the final-fatal-four will be recorded in the history books as an Oilers loss tomorrow morning.

The only way the Oilers survive is if they learn,sometimes taking your mind off of your own problem by objectively viewing a much bigger problem can help you find your way.Here is a series of videos....lets take ourselves away from hockey for a while...not to far way because we are discussing the Oilers odds of survival......so survival is the undercurrent here....what do you take away from this series of videos.....watch them in order with an open mind....look for a pattern as we look for dynamic patterning with the NHS using IDA/Intuitive Dynamic Analysis.....this will allow you to excercise your hockey skillset using IDA and IDM while taking a micro-break from hockey......sometimes when you look really closely things become interesting.

www.youtube.com...

survival

www.youtube.com...

survival

www.youtube.com...

survival

www.youtube.com...

survival

www.youtube.com...

its about survival

www.youtube.com...

these are the Playoffs and its about survival

www.youtube.com...

survival of the most informed

www.youtube.com...

survival of the fortunate

www.youtube.com...

survival of the fittest

www.youtube.com...

survival of the fastest

www.youtube.com...

survival = minority = the few

www.youtube.com...

survival is a choice not a happenstance

www.youtube.com...

We all have the power to choose to survive and surviving = winning......so within every game resides the opportunity to WIN or to SURVIVE.....pattern recognition will help you find the path to survival or WINNING.

In NHL hockey the NHS program of IDM/Intuitve Dynamic Management is a proxy of a handbook on how to survive working with the dynamic movements of nature which are greater than the individual or the group.....the basic underlying concept is that no one can ever defeat nature at her finest....not ever....but we can find ways to co-exist......ways to survive her fury......but only if we work within her dynamic reality....only if we embrace the fury not if we fight the fury.Just like in hockey if you embrace the greater dynamic patterning and work within it you will SURVIVE LONGEST = WIN......if you fight the greater dynamic patterning in NHL hockey you focus on defense......lol....and you try to win by CHANGING NATURAL DYNAMICS....by going aginst natures grain.............this is why an NHS focused team will ALWAYS defeat a defensively focused team......so remember that you WIN MORE OFTEN IF YOU WORK WITH NATURE AND GO WITH THE FLOW....and you LOSE MORE OFTEN IF YOU FIGHT NATURES DYNAMICS AND DIRECTIONS. vimeo.com...

The NHS has often mentioned its own roots.....these games are some of those roots......contrary to those who believe the Oilers copied the Soviet style of play and brought it to the NHL are bassakwards......nope.....the Soviets LEARNED FROM THE OILERS...and it was a syncronicity which occured because Wayne Gretzkys mind and vision drove and managed the Oilers and this just happened to run paralell to how the Soviet Hockey Program was focused....but Waynes on-ice management processes were not harnessed by over-coaching in fact it was quite the opposite...this was why the Dynasty Oilers ARE the greatest NHL Team of all time.......and in the World...ever......the links below show you how the Soviets evolved their own Program by copy-catting Wayne Gretzkys on-ice dynamic management focuses...they "enhanced" their existing program by emulating The Great One who ALWAYS FLOWED LIKE WATER WITH THE DYNAMIC REALITIES HAPPENING ON THE ICE.

www.youtube.com... game shows how the Soviet philosophy and Wayne Gretzkys vision ran paralell

www.youtube.com... game shows a clash between the Soviet Philosophy and Waynes Brains

www.youtube.com... game shows the Soviets evolving their philosophy up to Waynes levels.
edit on 14-4-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
TMac......good luck next season....hope there is no post-honeymoon letdown after this seemingly breakout year.....lol....looks like the good olde Sports Psychologist has been hard at work as most of your guys have those contrived fake little smiles in their pre-game interviews...the ones you put on when fear and uncertainty are ruling your world.....the kind the shrink tells you to project to scare all of the BadMen away....LMAO.....there is no fight in the Oilers dog......lol....they are content to go quietly into the night.....but in a positive frame of mind ......lol.....just remember TMac this has been about honesty and pride and money in said order.......you are simply hamburger tha gets paid by your bosses to be stuffed into the grinder pal just like the players are.....and I happen to be that grinder.

Hey TMac......Conner wont get the jump right off the bat......the Sharks will be looking for him in the deep n-zone when he tries to streak by from the very first second on.....your habit of trying to bust him in when everyone is still cold and on wobbly legs to begin games is now old hat.....lol....the Sharks will have him dialed in 100%....Pavelski is going to shut Conner down for 4 straight games because he has the speed and skillset and experience to do so he will shadow McDavid as he should do and games will simply flip by one by one by one.

I have been thinking about our last little clash where you thought you outfoxed me.....lol...20 some games ago when I put your playoff dreams on hold to flex my skillset....lol...I was doing tactical recon....lol.....you didnt outfox me.....but you did show me your secondary adjustment of choice and it defined all 3 of your options which is what I was really seeking data on.....lol...which means tonight is a gimme....I am not letting you out of the d-zone TMac.....I am planting the battle-zone in front of your net and keeping it there for NINE MORE 20 MINUTE SPRINTS......and then your arse is grass.

BTW TMac...tell Conner to stop the long-slide with the puppy dog look up at the ref every time he is knocked down as he suckholes for penalties....everyone knows Conner has a weak skating stance and he uses Geisha-steps to generate his speed which is cheating so he sacrifices stability and balance for speed which lands him on his arse anytime an opponent LEGALLY pushes him SIDEWAYS OR DIAGONALLY......Officials know everything Teams know and more....they see hundreds of NHLers and they know every players style strengths and weaknesses....these are the NHL Playoffs so Conner better learn to get back on his feet as fast as he can like Nugey does......players who are focused and trying their best do not have time to look for penalties or to back-slide drmaticlly along the ice.....nope they dig their fingernails in to stop that slide if they have to and they scramble back to their skates ASAP.......and TMac be carefull setting so many illegal picks as you try to give your big slow beasts time to set up for Conner and to give Conner a free-fly thru the n-zone .....those are illegal plays and you are pushing it....

You have a bigger problem Tmac....by now some Shark has read the last 10-20 pages of this thread and they now know Talbot has been shaken and stirred and forced to his feet lately....and as we saw in OT when he is on his feet his Elbow-Bone is wide open......so if Talbot stays on his feet he will be eaten alive right there and they will chicken-wing him all night long....and if he stays down they will simply shoot up high bar-down or just below the bar from a flat low angle straight on mid-range and exploit him up high.

Those posts on Talbot were up high...where they needed to be.....lady luck might not smile upon Talbot on their second date he is after all married.....lol....and those nicely placed shots might begin going in...to my-eye the score was 5-2 last game....not 3-2.

The Oilers defense is snowflake and toothless.....not nearly physical enough or tough/nasty ....all the heaviness and toughness is found within the Forward group...sooooo....simply grinding down their soft defense one by one is the key.....soooo....lol...again keeping pucks in their end by KISS and playing sound patient dump-and-chase for 60 minutes like last game with an urgent tactical forecheck should be enough to earn game #2.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Torts......they are focusing on the puck for an extended time forcing your first pass in your d-zone........so use basic give-and-goes when they send one man in alone which they are sometimes doing......when they send one man up alone on a puck focused forecheck and try to hold you up so they can cheat on the change and keep 4 men in their zone even if you fastbreak on them....I would come out with a give-and-go on that 1 man forechecking when they do it and I would carry that give-and-go all the way upice if I could because once you get that 1 man or forechecker isolated behind the playaction he is out of the equation....and Torts they are working a 3 man late collapse defense....so they send 2 men to the wall and have them keep their backs to the middle with inside position just picking out your guys while 1 man pops in and stays gapped out 15 feet just waiting for pucks to squirt out to him.....if you send in another body to outnumber them on the wall and a puck pops out they catch you and are off to the races.....soooooo.....just always make sure 1 of your men batteling on the wall ALWAYS HAS THE INSIDE POSITION WITH HIS BACK TO THE MIDDLE ICE........do not let both your men get pinned to the wall because the Pens are giving you this position on purpose......so to remove this comfort zone...simply keep one man on the inside and 1 on the outside while you battle....be loud and use your verbal communication skillset....call it out....and bust up this triangulating delayed collapse defense which trys to cheat for offense by using body position and solid gapping support . You are getting consistant possesion deep in their zone...and are forgetting about the wraparound and also about banking them in off of the goalies backside or off of players or bodies in front......sometimes a wraparound motion can be shortened and can be adjusted by looking to quickly reach around and simply lift the puck up into the fray in front instead of coming all the way round and tucking it in past the post down low.

Everything looks good so far......keep your sticks down feet moving and legs driving forward..earn your ice the right way....make sure everyone is hydrated and has dry gloves...make sure the guys on the bench stay involved in the onice action and are verbal and loud and helping their teammates on the ice identify incoming trouble early.

When you get pucks back out to the blueline Torts have a guy support the blueline slapper or preferably 3/4 slap-pass by getting 8-10 feet to the side of the net with the stick INSIDE 2-3 FEET FROM THE BACKDOOR......and then slap-pass it to that side because they are clogging the lanes pretty consistantly...this way you can slide over with time to avoid the blocks and even a heavy wrister works for this deflection play about 2-1/2 feet off the ice looking to tuck it under his arms on either side......simply move your deflection area over to one side from the middle...just slip a guy out.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Torts there is a lot of time left...remind everyone of this.....stay the course.......keep talking out there....when malkin slipped in behind everyone wide that was a set play ....SOMEONE ON THE BENCH OR ICE HAD TO HAVE BEEN TRACKING HIM...SO WHY NO LOUD VERBALS WARNING EVERYONE HE WAS SLIPPING IN BEHIND????

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Torts I would call in some contact comitted full on hard contact hitting in your own zone...simply because the Pens want to free-fly around with you chasing them trying to maintain your Gapping they are happy scooting around your zone with outside position giving you the iside ....it is helping them....they are all playing off of the puck carrier.....so you need to actually delay things in your zone and make them dig for pucks along the wall which is where they do not wish to be.Break their continuity in your zone when they have possesion with big clean heavy player stopping hits....and work things along the wall denying them free-flow playtime.

Torts their defense is coming in close really early when they have possesion in your zone they are cheating in so you need to look for a long breakout threat to push them back.....you have to call this in.....keep it to the wall and make their d-men stay up high pinching the boards where they cannot join the playaction so quickly and so easily.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Torts you really do need some designated hitting orders teamwide on guys like Kessel and Schultz and Crosby and malkin who DO NOT LIKE TO BE HIT.....my suggestion is to pick one like Kessel who likes to stick his nose in close looking for a shot opportunity and EXPLODE OUT INTO HIM UNEXPECTEDLY......pass the word...and EVERYONE do the same thing......only to Kessel......brush him back......or whoever you choose...Kessel and Schultz are cogs to their offense.....both react poorly to being tergeted when they KNOW IT IS HAPPENING......so you MUST make it a TEAMWIDE THING NOW....everyone ONLY SMASH WHO YOU TARGET...and feed playactions to this opponent EVERY TIME...let him KNOW YOU ARE LOOKING FOR HIM....its time to make this personal.Game 2 must be a statement game either way.

This is a mental thing a confidence thing a fear factor thing a hesitation stutterstep seed thing....LET THE GUY WHO YOU TARGET KNOW YOU ARE ALL COMING FOR HIM.EVERY SHIFT EVERY POSSESION.

Center chest center body-mass legs driving EXPLODING THROUGH the hit...clean and mean....one opponent...every CBJ targetting him relentlessly with EVERYTHING THEY HAVE on every single shift......make it brutal.Break a key link.....it doesnt matter which one...but Schultz and Kessel jump to mind.

Torts....consider tonights data....review it and apply it all next game...this is the first time I have seen snippets of your games....this is my first take on things....I will refine things later tonight or tomorrow...but basiclly this is what we have to work with so far.

Let this one go...bury it.....move on....begin thinking about how you want to restrict their free-flow creative movement and their comfort working from the outside on the periphery....which is what I seem to be seeing a need for.

top topics

<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join