It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

moma2s NewAge Hockey System

page: 125
<< 122  123  124    126  127  128 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Corey Perry.....its about where you are when you dont have the puck pal....when you are not involved in the o-zone entry you have difficulty finding the scoring opportunities....this is because you are most effective either finishing a N/S push/shot from the outside [Getzlaf] with a tip-in or when you join the playaction slightly late like Letestu does on the Oilers PP.....you are most effective thinking and acting against the grain....but this requires involvement motion and N/S playaction direction and flow and lots of peripheral shots to tip-in .Touch pucks coming through the n-zone more....give yourself a chance to get into tipping position,a quick pass-and-drive the net play......and remember to look for the breakaways as you do have a knack of finding the middle ice at good times.....and Talbot is a sucker for the Elbow-Bone shot you like to finish with....make it so man.

The Oilers use a collapse defense and are very very vulnerable when you use a solid forecheck and force them to structure up high in their d-zone to manage pucks and to quick-exit......like we have seen happening.....next time they fall back on this .....explode out of the n-zone and rip em up the middle because flatfooted stationary widely gapped and postured up d-men dont turn and accelerate very well.....lol.......or even better use a short...MMMMMmmmmm .....well we will save the advice for gametime......lol.

I wonder if Brassy gets the start???.....its now or ever.....and the potential repercussions if Talbot gets lit up glove-side again are epic in size.....maybe TMac should protect Talbot now and sit him down for a rest....because I think he is done now.....he has been exposed terminally within the Oilers System....not as an individual....Talbot is handcuffed by the System and its structures......lol......and even he cannot change this now.......there is only one way to stop the Elbow-Bone shots which are killing him...and its called the H&A....not the collapse defense......lol.

edit on 3-5-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Ducks.....the Oilers are using a FULL ZONE CYCLE in your zone optimising the PERIMETER.....they are going on extended possesions......look to break this full zone cycle......it is what they did to the Sharks to close it out.....the Sharks didnt quite listen to me....you should..........take back the perimeter....remove their quickshot by focusing on taking the body and 2nd man in using his stick....whcih everyone should be KEEPING DOWN ON THE ICE ....pass the sticks down speech down the bench.

Take the body to stop the full zone cycle and be aware they are gapped and coming in waves with speed....so break the cycle ASAP.

They are desperate and this is the best they have to offer.....lol...it was their lucky punch against the Sharks.

They will always look to work the moving deflection backdoor off of Lucic....they will always try to hit the middle-ice deflection off of Draisaitls stick or sneak it cross-ice to Letestu threading the needle who will be on his forehand looking to bury it.

KISS and look for immediate puck seperation on or before your own blueline....and against Lucis line have the forecheck be aggressive to PUSH Lucis line to move upice faster than he can go....lol.....dont let him time his rush so he hits the backdoor for those deflections by SPEEDING UP HIS LINEMATES USING BACKPRESSURE.....this neutralises Lucic completely.

RC....balance your offense by driving 30% of your o-zone possesions to the net for a deke.......focus more on converting o-zone possesions into goals or shots in or on net...less on exactly how it gets done.....when I see 3 men hit the blueline and you cary possesion over into the zone.....and I do not see an immediate shot to the gloveside....I worry....about urgency.

Simply...settle down....establish a better more aggressive forecheck....hit in the n-zone when your forecheck hurries them up....hit at your blueline.....KISS.......hurry them up coming out of thei zone more and hit them when they try to transition zones.....no easy zone transitions and no easy o-zone entries for the quick-release shots.....and watch for the full zone cycle.....not so much to do really and its still very early in the game...so get to work.

This might become a who wants it more brutal physical battle with lots of nasty.......because right now the Oilers look to want it more.....maybe its time to start a real fight......lay someone out....pick a fight....bang on Talbot...whatever it takes....pick on sekera and Klefbom the babies.....yank on rookie bennings chain....lol....pick some fights ....why not??

On the forecheck be puck focused not hit focused and be fast and extend your chases be hard on the puck and hurry them up that way ....in the n-zone your 3rd support man MUST HIT THE PUCK CARRIER SQUARE ON....and not allow fly-bys......

You want them starting deep in their zone as much as possible.....they are extra focused on working in pairs and keeping it simple especially using the give-and-go...sooooo......keep your defenders in well gapped pairs.....puck seperation is key which means against the give-and-go you gotta hit the puck carrier above or on the blueline or you will have little to no time to react inside your own zone.........working in pairs means they dont wait for structure.....which is how they are slipping by you in the n-zone.......they are greenlighting pairs of fowards.....so far keeping the defense back.....but who knows what they will come out with....I suspect they sit back now and try to protect the lead.

Sometimes the KISS dump-and-chase works nicely when digging oneself out of a hole.......with a nice quick foecheck it also builds a battlezone in their end and grinds down their d-men....and also leads to greasy netfront goals and quickrelease slappers from the points.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   
This is how you do it....now rinse and repeat.....keep working the glove-side on Talbot like the town pump at a church picnic.

Adjustments implemented and sucessfull....check.

TSP re-set and glove-side targeted.....goal scored....check.

Pressure the green Rookie d-man.....looking for mistakes.....check.

Now its time to make the PP count....be urgent....look to score ASAP and keep at it hard...to carry momentum out of the PP no matter what happens.When Fowler drops into the o-zone like he is so good at he is on his forehand facing Talbots gloveside...tell the man to shoot it....lol.

Remember...everyone needs a secondary shot option... pre-set one...to keep Talbot spread out....dont OVERWORK the system to hit the gloveside just play your System and when it puts you in good spots victimise him gloveside from places nd times he doesnt expect.......and ALWAYS go to your 2ndary shot choice once in while just to mix it up and keep the TSP working smoothly.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   
This may sound redundant....but sticks down ...feet moving....legs driving forward......pass the fluids around and keep everyone hydrated....keep dry gloves coming.Stay vocal out there...stay vocal on the Bench....watch for incoming trouble and also for opportunity.

This is the perfect time to see the dekeing Corey Perry.....the net driving....quick forward.....coming off the stickside 1/2 wall and across... hard and low .

They are asking Lucic to lug it thru the n-zone and into the o-zone....so the lines is timed with him....he will simply bust the n-zone dump and go to the net looking for garbage....soooooo....the SOONER you make contact on him in or before the n-zone the better....hit him square and let him run you over....your job is to make him dump it as early as you can in the n-zone and not let him steam into your zone....no penaltys so this means taking him on head-on and eating one for the team to force him to cough up the puck or lose a step.....lol...losing a step for Lucic is terminal.

You might want to put some pressure on the Oilers d-men up on the blueline....or they wil keep lobbing wild loose pucks at your net and will eventually capitolise......pressure them and look to run it back on them...remember if you score next the wind is OUT of their sails.

The Oilers are crossing their d-men over laterally on the blueline and this means both are going hard with speed laterally...sooooo....one nice well timed poke-check sending puck ANYWHERE UP THE MIDDLE of the ice....and you will have a free-ride....with both Oilers d-men going E/W crossover with speed and unable to turn and burn to catch anyone if they cough it up.....so keep looking for puck seperation up high on the blueline....extend those stick checks crossbody to gain the extra inches.....and be ready to get into a footrace.....even if you are shoulder to shoulder....go for the footrace one-on-one upice everytime......make them chase you from the side or from behind.....pressure the blueline in your own zone....they are desperate.....their defense will cough up pucks if you pressure them....and it only takes one Oiler d-man mistake pinching or getting a quickrelease shot blocked back on you to to give a Duck a free-ride up the gut.

BTW Talbot is leaning glove-side now so when you are in clear on the outside or midzone....and he is standing up still....go low stickside post-in on him......he is notorious for giving up long shots low post-in from mid to long range wneh he is on his feet.

They are looking 1/2 wall crossice shot/pass for a cheap greasy deflection backdoor.......off a stick or body.....close on them fast on the 1/2 wall.

I would reccomend looking to score a shorty now.....the Oilers owe karma 2 of them...why not fish for one now......remember look for footraces up the dead middle....just try to chip and chase or send floaters with backspin up the gut and run them down.......just dont send 2 men upice....if one mn goes for it...DO NOT FOLLOW HIM UP....let him go in lone and puck pressure his way back.

Remember 1/2 wall pass to Draisaitl.....or corner crossice pass to Leestu sliding in on his forehand backdoor.

Well....its overtime.....stay hungry.....methinks an Oiler will throw one over the glass in OT....stay hungry .....very hungry.Stay on the right side of pucks and be ready to punch-back in PAIRS....being conservative not sending everyone .....keep everyone on the right side of the puck.....the Oil will go for it and not sit back....they know they lack experience so will compensate with boldness and aggression especially looking to bust out of the n-zone in 2-1s......be ready to make your possesions count......stretch them out until they fit the moment and finish ASAP.....solid and smooth......let your experience count now....your nerve.....just be patient and let it happen....be shot-ready but let the moment develop.......and what the hay......lol....rifle one Elbow-Bone for effect.....lol.....just to ice the cake......a hard HEAVY slapper from the outside between his elbow and his ribcage.

Corey Perry by deflection within 3 minutes of OT.

I guess I was wrong....lol....it was Silverburger who finished it.

See you next game fellas.....and TMac.....lol.....I shut you down on the full zone cycle against San Jose they just didnt listen...the Ducks did.....how do you like me now????......LMAO......that was the turning point TMac....that was your golden moment.....and instead of capitolising on it you pulled an OrangeFlush......lol.....or rather....the Ducks were "on to you".

Wayner....relax...its only one game....tell TMac to stop changing things up sooo much he is losing the guys.....lol....I counted 5 adjustments by TMac....thats called running for your life....lol.....or learning maybe....LMAO.

Silverburg noticed Talbot cheating gloveside to....lol....its called a long term dividend.

TMac.....heres a link for you.....www.youtube.com... like someone had all their chips on that table and was All-In huh?

Low and Buchberger were discussing the different Captains on the Ducks and Oilers.....trying to plough the road for McDavids Playoff exit.....relieving the coming pressure early......nice try ......lol......the Oilers have shown a clear lack of leadership on many levels during these playoffs and it projects through the inconsistancy we see between shifts periods and games.....maybe McDavid doesnt have to say anything inside the room during tough times....but those times are when a Captain lets his impact on the ice do the talking and tonight we witnessed the primary reason this is one of many coming "learning years'......stacking McDavid and Getzlaf side-by-side is laughable......putting McDavid on Draisaitls shoulders is laughable.......toss Nugey on top and maybe we can talk business.......lol......its a no-contest.....and now Perry is heating up.....what happens when the Ducks begin firing on all cylinders because they havent played their best hockey in this series yet....they have more to give.

I think its time for TMac to give Pouliot and Nugey and Ebbs the reins on the 1st line.......and hope for the best.
edit on 4-5-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Ebbs didnt screw up on the goal they scored where he made the play on the 1/2 wall but his TEAMMATE gave up on going for the pass and attacking the wall and pinching Duck d-man....Ebbs chipped that puck perfect speed up the wall to an incoming support who CHOSE to let the puck go and to slide to the middle instead ....AFTER WINNING the battle on the wall ...that was not Eberles fault....his support gave up on the pass....and let it go right to the waiting Duck.

Coach whines then Conner whines....then they all whine.....its a disease and now everyone knows they have it.....to bad....it cannot be cured till next year......Conner and Lucic constantly "look off" the Officials when their opinion is different than the Refs using ULTRA-DRAMATIC body language and facial expressions then we see Maroon mouth a Ref directly off......now we see other Oilers making the constipated look ....and then we see Talbot indirectly accusing officials of pandering to divers...as if they were so bush league as to do that....bad bad choice by Talbot who should be worried about his leaky glove-side and doing his own job ....lol.....not insulting the job the Refs are doing.

The Oilers PP has went south.....the offense is dried up and not system generated.....its hit and miss....just picking up fortuitous bounces.

Things are imploding.....when the leadership is lacking...well this can happen....McDavid is young and learning what being an NHL Captain is all about...he is trying but it is painfully obvious he is still wet behind the ears....you could put Mcdavid on Draisaitls shoulders then top them off with RNH and you barely equal just a Getzlaf..........the honeymoon is over now....this is serious NHL hockey and the Ducks will with a 100% certainty be bringing their best game to wrestle control of the series away from the Oilers.

The real question is this....if Gretzky is on the payroll.....why are we seeing Tmac being consistantly out-coached?Shouldnt there be a phone in Waynes hand?......seriously.....its clear and obvious where and when the Oilers err during games.......so why no Gretzky help???.....is it because NOBODY CAN HELP THEM NOW????........lol.

TMac......why bother trying so many different looks???......you cannot run from Moma2.....just pick a flavor and lets duke it out....stop running...stand and fight.

When I stopped your full zone cycle I broke you......that was your golden moment....and I turned it into an OrangeFlush......and YES TMac...it was working nicely and they werent tuning in fast enough....but.....LMAO...I sure was.....I busted you in the SJ series using this look but they didnt listen to me....the Ducks did....and do...and because of this you are done.Man I even know your preferred "looks" and your usual sequence of application based on your personal trigger points and support inputs.You get about 1.5 shifts OR LESS before I am on to you TMac.....lol.

Wayne....how did you like the targeting data posted before the winning goal??.....Platinum wasnt it?.....it was the dividends on long term investments in breaking down Talbot.....and more dividends are set to ripen soon.....or maybe you think it was fluke luck.....lol....but you cant think its fluke because you are the greatest player ever.Wayne Gretzky you are dumber than I was over a decade ago when I began posting online about hockey.....lol...I didnt know how unique my perspective was...how ULTRA-RARE....both of our perspectives happen to be.....you simply dont understand that they CANNOT see things like we do.....we are 4-5-6-7 times quickr on the uptake and outputs.....so YES Wayne...you CAN HELP NOW....and NO WAYNE no one else could have done it before you...only you....only Moma2....only a very very few.....so jump in BigDog....I already schooled Mess last year.....lol....by the way where is he?

I couldnt resist.....www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Start Broissoit in Goal.

1st line....Pouliot-NugentHopkins-Eberle

2nd line...Maroon-McDavid-Draisaitl

3rd line...Lucic-Hendricks-Cagillula

4th line...you pick em.

Nuge is a 100 point centerman with Lucic and Hall.

Face it...Nugey outscored McDavid in his rookie year.....RNH was NEVER treated as the centerpiece....and it has been one of the Oiler biggest mistakes ever .....it still is.... RNH is a natural disher and is better than McDavid on every level except 4th gear ....full stop...... IMHO this group is a trainwreck with no adequate mature leadership and with no personality or identity....the word juvenile comes to mind.....seriously Conner is a pup with attitude which means juvenile and Lucic is a supersized juvenile and always has been.....for some contrast....Matt Hendricks is NOT JUVENILE....nor was Gagner and nor is Nuge.

RNH can squeeze 60-70+ goals out of McDavid and no one else on the team can do that....Nugey can make McDavid a 150 point player right now....just add a 27-30 yr old fighting sniping RW [Kassian?can he snipe in volume]and you have a #1 NHL line.With 50% RNH zone entries and management and 50% Mcdavid warp speed focus...no one stops the pair.

If McDavid cannot score 40-50-60 goals he will never be considered with the best of the best.....no matter what Era we discuss.Only RNH can drive that bus....Leon is a different animal a game winner who ploughs his way through teams.......right now no one could stop Maroon-Draisaitl-Lucic with a mobile defense confident to jump in consistantly.......NO ONE.Like no one is stopping McDavid-NugentHopkins-Eberle for long.

You see......how the NHS would be running things......TMac....lol...come on fire up the McBlender and see what happenss......lol.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Lets get it on.

Typical Oilers bully type lack of basic discipline penalty...... Ducks make this PP count, look for the same urgency you began the game with,keep things on pace during the PP......look for the hard point shots....AFTER A FAKE SHOT......stutterstep them then bomb them in.

Nice job on the PP.....excellent % of possesions converted into shots.

Talbot is now poking fun at the Refs showing them he can play drama-boy.....lol....what a conjob pushing the Refs just like he said he would,if he spent more time doing his job he wouldnt be on the downslide like he is.

Kill this penalty and get down to business.

Things are looking good so far,talbot got lucky on the 5-hole leak and on the post......but all that means is you have to bear down harder and stay urgent.....once you get the first one they will fade......just stay the course now and be urgent but patient.

There is no defense to the Elbow-Bone shot....IF YOU RELEASE IT NO-LOOK when he doesnt expect it......do NOT WASTE TIME TRYING TO GET OPEN ON HIS GLOVE-SIDE....this is not how it works....you cant waste time.....just TRUST the shot will go in.....between his elbow and ribcage.....from all angles and areas when he is expecting something else.Use the TSP properly.....we should be seeing quick-release no-look shots consistantly with no overpassing.....1st option Elbow-Bone 2nd option STRETCH HIM OUT WORKING ALL 4 CORNERS OF THE NET.

Do not waste time thinking about the Oilers defenders being hurt .......just play your game and keep grinding them down like you are doing......the goals are coming.

Getzlaf is doing great holding possesions and ensuring shots develop......however he does need to keep thinking shot first.....maybe ask him to go 50-50 pass/shot on his o-zone possesions.

Stay the course......

They are using the full zone cycle in your zone now not in their d-zone....come on Ducks....make em pay.

Your forecheck needs to be PUCK FOCUSED AND PRESSURE IT HARD......and you need to pressure their d-men who they have activated early.

The Oilers are gambling now.....make em pay.
edit on 5-5-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Ducks go to the KISS give-and-go on offnse....dump it in deep and make their d-men handle pucks more....and HAMMER their forwards if they try scooping up pucks in their own zone to skate it out.

The Oilers want to hurry up the game.....put them back deep in their zone make their d-men work and grind your way back.

Go back to regular Ducks offense....dump it deep go get it give it to Getzlaf and get open in front and bury a couple.

This is simple Ducks.....make some contact.....lots of it.

The Oilers are working in pairs on offense and are hitting your blueline along the wall.You cant stand them up on the blueline because they are working in pairs looking for that stand up hit.....you need to change your forecheck and get on pucks......dump it in and set up 3 layers of forechecking first man in lik lightening looking only for th puck not playing positionl chess from in front of the net...commit the 1st man in....2nd man comes in along the middle leaning to the 1/2 wall to cut off thir short 1st pass....3rd man hovers in the n-zone CYCLING TO KEEP UP HIs SPEED and looking to HIT FIRST if they break out or to JUMP INTO THE PLAYACTION if his 2 supports bust a puck loose for him.

Dump-and-chase now and use this forecheck....dont just lob pucks when you dump them either put them where you want them so your 1st man in can sped after that puck and hurry their 1st pass up so they go to the 1/2 wall safe exit or try to bank it off the glass............stick with it.
edit on 5-5-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Well.....after this PP its time to send a message....a brutal physical one......at the midpoint of this period I would begun EXPLODING OILERS WHO TOUCH PUCKS...absolute HUNTING THEM DOWN.....baiting them with pucks.....HAMMERING THEM LIKE THERE IS NO TOMORROW.....make them be GLAD to be getting out alive....go after Draisaitl he doesnt fight so you can abuse him same with McDavid and Cagillula and Russel and others....Lucic and Kassian and Maroon are all the Oilers have for cojones.....so ignore them...and light the living hades of a fire under your men and go hunting...right now you are going quietly into the night trying to play pond hockey......stop it and get deadly serious.....yes players get knocked out of the playoffs....look at how Sid has been treated.....I say feed it to the Oilers to close this one out....take whatever greasy goals come your way...stop shooting from the outside...skate every possesion right to the net and deke taking Talbot E/W looking to tuck it in the post......use KISS give and goes and hold onto pucks keeping your feet and legs driving forward.....make them stop you........stomp the crease....go out with thunder so you have something to build off next game.....make guys SORE make them HURT....see if they want it.

BTW simply hiting Draisaitl ruins his stride and he needs to keep things rolling N/S .... he is a train who needs to keep his momentum...once you bump him he passes becaus he knows he loses so much momentum .......so bump him and expect his passes.......and if he fight the bumps....HAMMER HIM DEAD ON AND SIT HIM DOWN A FEW TIMES.....he is a big load so be clean and mean.

edit on 6-5-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Well.....I had checked out...I was into smashing bones...softening them up for next game.....the NHS would NEVER have pulled the Goalie so early.......wowza !!

RC has spanked me good....first time ever...crafty.....very very crafty.

Looks like we might see another OrangeFlush in OT......lol.....I say Rackell by re-direct/deflection off of a Getzlaf pass.....in the first 3 minutes.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Hrudy...be quiet......Nurse pushed him in and that is where it ends Perry didnt interfere with Talbot he was putting his hand down to stop his face from hitting the ice so it was incidental to Nurses control of the play........Elliot didnt show us anything......just shush up Hrudy....you to Elliot ....lol...especially you Elliot amd BTW who let you into the house anyways?.You pasty little bugger.....are you Hrudys secret illegitimate love-child???....LMAO....because you two sure look alike.....www.google.ca... &biw=1242&bih=615#imgrc=UaBLllK4D2hG5M:

I swear to all things sacred....if Elliot puts on a Bandana we will see he is Hrudys spawn for sure.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Elliot...no comment on where his hand was because IT WAS NEVER AN ISSUE TO EVEN A BEGINNER HOCKEY FAN........it was clear and obvious.

Now you see why I take pot-shots at Hrudy who is just Hrudy and on Elliot who is some kind of ghostly imposter.........you guys are putzes even bringing up the hand motion on Talbot.....Nurse cooked his own goose...because he is a Rookie still.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Hey I wonder if Talbot is going to goof this up somehow himself....lol.

Ducks challenge them on your own blueline it looks like they are on a PP when they get possesion because you are sitting back.

Ducks...begin SKATING it 3-4 strides in your own zone ASAP dont delay just explode upice......and when you have possesion in the n-zone do not dump it....just use 3/4 speed give-and-goes finished with a scoopshot backdoor.

Ducks you MUST turn possesions into shots on net in OT....the Sharks tried this.....the Oilers wont stop coming full bore......TMac is a bulldog....so go for the knockout how I said....no dumps....give and goes @3/4 speed finished with a scoopshot lifting it up into the backdoor.

Ducks they are trying to stack 2 guys as they enter your zone and have the trailer pick it up and shoot using the 1st man as a screen........so watch for it.

Wow this could end on a PP goal in OT...on a to many men call.....lol.

Why does the Panel seem to be Oilers homers tonight?...its not the NHS tweaking you all now is it?...are you fellas rooting against me....lol....give it up....Getzlaf is ending this soon on his own with a mid-zone wrister gloveside using Perry as a wide-stance screen shooting between his legs......try that on for size....lol.

Can someone on the Panel please discuss some good things the Ducks have done....lol....or maybe discuss those Blues and their solid win.

Ducks look out for the full zone cycle with the puck set up for Klefbom on the point.

gallery.raccoonfink.com...

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Nicely done Ducks.......you were bold and fortune favors the bold and in Getzlafs case the Bald....lol.

Why would the Panel revisit the Goal called back because of Nurses rookie error....is this the Oilers whining or is it Hrudy and Elliot and the Panel whining for them....lol.

Talbot had a weak night...he is done.......throw Brassy in Talbot is TIRED physiclly and mentally.

Hey Chiarelli...Wayner....MacT.....hows it going fellas.....Randy the Bold did this on his own man....I was wayyy out of bounds and had begun to roll over but he walked into the eye of the storm and took the game away from the Oilers inexperienced loose pond-hockey youngsters.I see a leadership void bigtime in Edmonton......there is no one there.....this was in Hrudys words a CATACLYSMIC collapse by the Oilers.

IMHO the Oilers will be shut out next game and go quietly into the night......the Ducks simply keep dialing in your number.....lol.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Calling Lucic....lol....hey dum-dum you wanted someone to call you an splain......Kessels stick was entangled by Nurses actions and he does not have to relinquish his stick in that situation....so he was fighting rightfully for his balance and stick possesion and yes he contacted Talbot but it was INCIDENTAL to NURSES ACTIONS....end of story.

Lucic is a fool for unloading on Officiating...Talbot flat out lied in context by not discussing the opponents position being determined by his teammate or that players right to posses his balance and stick under those chaotic circumstances.

TMac played it cool...I dont know how....lol.Maybe the sports psycologist that disconnected his team from reality upseting their ability to accurately valuate things in real-time...has some free time to begin booking golf tee-times for everyone on the Oilers roster......lol.....

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Its the morning after.....lol.

The abuse of the Officials by the Oilers and Oilers media/fan support in the MSM/ONLINE has only one ending.......the Oilers are following up on the Flames standard result....the S.O.P. historical standard result that is embedded in EVERY PROFESSIONAL SPORT that experiences this type of chronic abuse of Officials ...if you blow off on the officials in any Pro Sport you will be deprived of the benefit of the doubt and this sobering perspective will result in your being scrutinised optimally.......in the Coles Notes version.....the Oilers have now hammered their own coffin shut....the integrity of officiating is a critical component of every sport ,it cannot ever be tainted with predjudice by team/fanbase/media without due and equal response....the Analyst Panel doing the game should with no exceptions be verbally warned for presenting a biased one-sided Oilers broadcast and for publiclly and professionally by proxy criticising NHL officiating from their prominant Nationally broadcast media platform,they really fanned the flames and Elliot Friedman fuelled the fire with his off-base biased inflammatory comments with which he tried to harness online support in his open direct criticisim of NHL Officiating acumen,instead of loking for reasons to fit the playaction to the call on the ice,Elliot went over the line and without being diligent and taking time to note Kesslers hands on his stick catalysed a National witch-hunt for NHL Officials.

That is the stark reality of the State of Affairs of this series.

It will be refreshing for the NHL and its Fanbase to see the OrangeFlush completed.....the overburden of irrevocable drama is tainting the entire Playoffs and if it doesnt end now everyone will forget the incredibly exciting product being produced by all the other NHL Teams working their butts off to entertain Fans and win games.Enough of the Oilers juvenile drama...Crosby was nearly lost permanently and we didnt hear half the whining from the Pens that the Oilers and their supporters have been projecting.

The sobering fact is that the Oilers have been consistantly outplayed through the entire playoffs....their offense has not been system generated it has been fortuitous and situational and they have been barely "competing" hoping for the Punchers chance to win games off of McDavid .

Neither the Sharks nor the Ducks have abused Mcdavid....lol....he has been treated respectfully even to some degrees ignored....lol...not like Sid gets treated....because Mcdavid is soft and is not a goal scoring threat.....the Oilers built a bully team expecting opponents to abuse McDavid during the regular season...forgetting of course ....that in the Playoffs no one goes after soft players who arent direct scoring threats....and now the Oilers bully squad does not fit.....they cannot find ways to win if no one is going after McDavid and engaging in olde school antics with fights and penalties galore....no oe is giving the Oilers the Special Teams rabble rousing style of game ....because its the Playoffs and this is the time of the year when Teams clean up and play closer to the rulebook every night.....so at the end of the day Oilers Management planned improperly when they buillt their team....they did not build a Playoff team....they built a bully squad to drive the Oiler over teams to get them into the Playoffs in the new building....Ownership and Management took calculated risk with playoff money and prestige playing a big part.....they KNEW they were not building an NHL Playoff team ....and now we are simply seeing them paying the Piper.....the Oilers being where they are is a natural consequence of a teamwide lack of discipline....this is endemic.....this reflects not upon the Officials weakness but in fact REINFORCES their professionalism and consistancy......you cant blame the yarddogs Oilers management brought in for being Yarddogs....you cant blame the Officials for doing their jobs.....you cant blame TMac for failing to put in the work.....but the GM and ownership can be blamed for knowingly building a Regular season bully squad designed to push the rule-book and Reffs every shift of every game walking the line on every playaction.

Back to the Panel of Analysts doing the game....shame on you guys.....what a joke of a biased job you did during and after the game.Time to back off from the criticism of the Officials,you are not really being game analysts when you all focus on one small part of the entire picture obsessively.Friedman needs a break....Hrudy needs a talking to about his lack of objectivity....Kypreos.....lol....he needs a Don Cherry Suit and Tie.....and you all need to be disciplined for using your broadcast platform to project your personal opinions[wether you all agree or not] as opposed to your professional analysis.

I wish I had been a fly on the wall behind Chiarelli....just to hear his comments with 4-5 minutes left before RC pulled his goalie.....lol...how far in front of the horse did he really put the cart....lol....because we all saw where his team and coaches placed theirs.....lol....its a 60 minute intense game every night, always has been....not undisciplined drama filled Pond Hockey especially in the Playoffs ,never has been.

Why isnt anyone discussing Talbots abysmal collapse???.....because the Oilers are completely disconnected from reality by their Sports Shrink.....go back on this thread to when we discussed their teamwide state of oblivion they purposefully created with the silly smiles and grins and overdramatic positive messaging....absolutely no honest self-valuations just some silly shrinks speil...they lost it back then... they lost their personality and identity to some idiot who is not qualified to be in the equation at all....the shrinks influences disconnected the men AND coaches from real-time impacts.....from accurate real-time self-valuations....IMHO someone dropped the ball bigtime....whatever they were hoping to counter has engulfed and digested them.....they should have spent the money from the Sports Shrink on something better like donuts and D/Q Dilly bars.......lol.

There is no turning the ship round now.....the OrangeFlush is almost finished.....and on this note we can see how things got to this point from an organisational perspective by observing a paralel dynamic......LMAO.....the Oilers owner and Management designed and built a supposedly world-class hockey arena WITHOUT ENOUGH BATHROOMS TO SERVE THE FANS MOST BASIC NEEDS....lol...you have to be kidding me......ROFLMAO......and when this negligence was exposed instead of fessing up and providing a tangible solution honestly ....they conned everyone and tried to shortcut by DEPRIVING WOMEN of their bathroom acess and giving it TO THE MEN....LMAO......first they installed bathroom traffic facillitators to "hurry up" everyone and when this failed to magiclly provide more potty time....lol....they decided to short-shift the LADIES....lol...and kids who go with them,this is typical.....instead of fixing the problem they strongarm and bully the women and then try to come out smelling like Roses......lol.....they Oilers are like cats they bury their crappy mistakes in shallow holes and then sprint away so no one connects them to the scene of the crime.They put in to many concessions and beer stands to make moeny and shortchanged the Fanbase on BATHROOMS OF ALL THINGS.......lol...how diabolical...lol

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
TMac.....rumor has it an NHL Coach who is in deep waters might be able to hire an NHS Ringer to enter the equation and balance the books....Personal Services contract @net 500k US dollars /per Gm. bonus laden contract,absolutely genuine Cup Ring and a few minor details included,you have no idea how far a Ringer could take your squad.

4-7 goals per game....airtight defense....its that easy.....ever heard of the Hammer and Anvil System.....lol.

All you have to do is.......

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Reference was made pre-season to the first dozen games and the last dozen games.They were meaningfull games.

This afternoon we have an EARLY GAME @5pm ......a meaningfull game.......first opportunity for an EARLY OUT.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

Everything in its Place and a Place for Everything.
edit on 7-5-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Here is the Coles notes version of what Oilers ownership and Management sells to the Fanbase and Players.

en.wikipedia.org...

The big question all Oilers fans will be asking @ 9pm tonight will be......why no jam today?....ROFLMAO.

TMac ....it has been a slice......I know how hard you worked to incorporate the NHS into your tool-box...I know "everyone else was doing it".....we know all that.....this was unfinished business between your Bosses and Moma2......and when tonights game is over and you are implementing damage control...remember ......although you may be collateral damage .....we do not forget we do not forgive....and next season is only a brief respite away from us.....at which point we shall re-engage......but next season I am not wasting my time...so we will meet again in the 2017/18 Playoffs.When things are ALL meaningfull.

You should have ran with Maroon and brought in a middle-weight fighter so you didnt have to pimp him out having him become a Bully in his sons eyes by beating down smaller men.Maroon gave you a big man with a laid back look and attitude who can shut off the nice guy for business and who scores and who will fight.......everything was going good and all you needed was a scrappy skilled RW....but.....you brought in Lucic who is the polar opposite...but has hardly fought....or scored....and who projects a full-on bully image.The Team was gelling....it was wayyy tougher and forming into a family again for the upteenth time the last 15 years.....and y'all screwed it up again ....its as if Oilers management cannot keep things consistant enough for long enough for the team to gell completely.....they always end up like the layer of Gravy you get on top when you put it in the fridge and cool it down....thin and unstable...visually adequate...but misrepresenting anything below the cosmetic level.

Oilers ownership and management wants a 2nd rate G.M.O catalysed team identity personality and Esprit de Corp....not a 1st rate Organic one.....this is why their rosters cannot ever seem to bond normally.....to many fingers in the Pie.Lucic is a G.M.O big man impact Maroon is a natural fit.....McDavid is a G.M.O Captain Nugent-Hopkins is the natural fit......Eberle early on was a G.M.O 1st line RW Yakupov was the natural fit....I could go on and on and on because the misvaluations and incorrect applications are endemic......because with a G.M.O mindset you begin with a stats catalysed and lead System in a book creatively supported by numbers and build Players around it and with an NHS natural mindset you build the System around the PLAYERS using intuition and empathy curatively supported by stats .......MASSIVE DIFFERENCE THERE FOLKS.The NHS treats stats with little regard beyond inhouse valuations......the Oiler let stats lead them and define them.

Maybe it how the Sports Shrink has been telling the Oilers to project themselves and act in the media that has made it so extremely difficult to connect to them....its like they are all giving "canned" replies to questions....slap a silly smile on and play coy.....lol....without different peoples personalities shining individually we as fans only have one thing/personality/image to connect to instead of a whole Roster full....you dum-dums didnt consider this.......the emotion and genuine feeling came to little to late and then were buried by the Shrinks influences.

Disconnected from the System.
Disconnected from each other as Players.
Disconnected from the Fanbase.
Disconnected from the Officiating.
Disconnected from real-time self-awareness.
Disconnected from accurate curative self-valuations

How does this all happen concurrently....???.....there is only one possible causality of this level of catastrophic collapse and it is stats based ENDEMIC ORGANISATIONAL LEVEL mis-representative valuations and decisions.......an earthquake-proof building has pressure relief qualities built into it.....and it is NOT PERFECTLY TIGHT AT THE SEAMS like many would like it to be so external pressures pull it apart .....it is NOT G.M.O.....it is natural the external pressures expressed upon it BIND IT CLOSER.

TMac.....because I sooo respect your work to date.....and understand your position.....I want to point out that it is impossible to correct your course without a central bearing.....you need focal points......if you dont know what was wrong you are doomed to repeat your errors.

IMHO you cannot fix this ship this season...my condolences.... IMHO with current ownership dictated influences focused on stats and numbers you cannot make the changes needed next season or thereafter....again...my condolences......in short I feel for you man,as stated here several times.....I know the generic circumstances under which you were brought on-board the BadShip Oilers....always remember TMac RNH and Eberle are SURVIVORS of this chronic dysfunction and know the entire story...brother you can only IMAGINE what they think from day to day....remember they have been NHL points leaders long before you arrived....they HAVE had a top NHL PP on their resumes...they HAVE tasted ELITE Championship level hockey without the winning record to show you....they experienced Sam Gagners 8 point night and the evolving NHS influences surrounding those years.....they saw the Kings and Hawks emulating and winning Stanley Cups with what their management denied them... TMac you will come and you will go and no one will ever change history....just ask Nugey and Ebbs but you can build a better NHS future which those fellas know how to do.

Brassy....you will get your shot tonight.....once Talbots Glove-side/Bar-down weakness is exposed again[they wont be looking for it this time with the TSP...its simply always there] and he is run off of the ice....make the most of your chance....just stick to what you know and be instinctive and proactive.....all you have to do to position yourself well for next seasn is shut down the glove-side weakness and your basic style will do this for you if you do not overthink it and if your dumb-arse goalie coach hasnt screwed you up by now....like he did to Cam[big Talbot fan here,he is simply collateral damage like TMac is].....stay on your feet....reach out to pucks --- dont let them come to you....and be as physical as you need to be to get your workspace cleared of traffic....learn to watch for the "tell" of the down-headed stance of a man about to quick-release a no-look shot from an unusual spot.....trust your core value basic positions...play goal...THINK GOAL... from the middle out not from the posts in...change your thinking not your positioning....most of this advice will help you next season unless you can grasp and incorporate it all right now which is possible.If you somehow get the start Kid...I will let you run with it until they go back to Talbot....thats my deal. .....only starting and sticking with you will keep the Wolf from the Oilers Door.

TMac on May 4th I gave you the solution to your present challenge...you just didnt get it or wont or cant make needed changes....why not test me when EVERYTHING IS ON THE LINE....because 93 games worth of effort are riding on the line at 5pm today.......just fill in your game card like Moma2 showed you on the 4th earlier on the thread and ROLL WITH IT.....whats the worst thing that could happen????

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Yo....Mr.Yeo...Mr.Blues Yeo....tell your supports on the inside to get thir sticks down into deflction position to give the shooters some targets......try getting one guy mid-zone presenting his stickblade tipping down and one guy at the crease tipping up..... keep things funneled to the inside with the tips ....less outside shots from the 1/2 wall high angle,try to drop more pucks in front of him.....tipping will pump a lot of pucks out as well and Statsny is killing them on the dot.....Keep a target on Subban ...TALK ABOUT IT.......its working....and everyone...keep your sticks down feet moving and legs driving forward.....stay hydrated and someone go get Tarasenko a set of dry gloves before the period ends.DO IT NOW HE NEEDS THEM.

Remember to slap-pass pucks into the 2 lyers of deflections from the dead middle of the blueline/zone......dont release them from to deep in the zone or from to far over to one side creating steep angles .....save the coss-ice passes and puck movement for high soft looping saucer passes into one-timers....make it so fellas.....if you feel bored or they catch on simply slide the layer in the crease wideside with stickblade backdoor and have the slap-pass directed 3-4 feet to one side.

You are looking structurally sound...good d-zone exits...smooth n-zone transitions...wll timed o-zone entries....good board work.....all I would do is ask my shooters to pump-fake every 2nd shot no matter what or where......just to add a layer to their Goalies job.......I recommend looking for the deflections with 40% of your o-zone possesions ,blueline slappers to keep him honest with 10% and continuing to attack diagonally from the 1/2 wall with 30% and wraparounds and pop-around shots up high with the remaining 20%. You SHOULD be working him on all 4 corners of his net...the TSP dictates evey player shoot Elbow-Bone as a primary option no-look from every and anywhere...BUT...every playe has to have an automatic 2nd shot choice pre-determined and in concert with his linemates and other lines so EVERYONE SHOOTS ELBOW-BONE FIRST...but...everyone mixes it up 100% with 2ndary shot choices...soooooo....the shot choices will NEVER match the incoming data the Goalie is receiving and working with.

Blues....designate ONE MAN on every line to BOOTLEG IT TO THE NET AND TRY TO TAKE RINNE SIDE TO SIDE E/W ON A DEKE........just one guy on every line so his linemates know and are ready to support his push....you must push forward harder now and look for greasy ones....but keep looking for deflections......with 4 minutes to go you must use every possesion for the KISS give-and-go and not dump way any pucks....just 3/4 sped sure safe short 10-15ft pass give-and-goes finished with a one-timer or redirect backdoor......possesion means a 200 foot skate HOLDING POSSESION making sure you get every possesion converted into shots.

The record states the 2016/17 St.Louis Blues exited the Playoffs with their pride...they went down fighting....not quietly into the night.

new topics

top topics

<< 122  123  124    126  127  128 >>

join