It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

moma2s NewAge Hockey System

page: 127
<< 124  125  126    128  129  130 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Preds....its not Rinne....at all.....remember...when your Goalie DOES THE RIGHT THING....it plays into the Pens NewAge Hockey System based tactical planning.....they are exploiting you off of directed-rebounds.....your GOALIE is on the money......so dont yank him again....you distract yourselves from the real causality of the results you are getting.

The Pens shooting % is catalysed by their use of NHS directed rebound focuses....as evidence I say.....count how many Pens goals come out of PASSES STICK TO STICK......lol...and how many are going in off of directed-rebound passes and opponents.

Rope-a-Dope or Patiently going back and forth with the Pens only helps them.....games where 1 or2 mistakes will win it...benefit the Pens.....because when things smoothly go back and forth the Pens are Rope-A-Doping and LETTING the Preds have possesion and execute traditional playaction dynamics WHICH THE NHS TARGETS and FEEDS OFF OF......... dynamic consistancy benefits an NHS focused team.....sooooooo.....when you do get pucks...get jiggy with it......destroy consistant dynamics on the ice for 60 minutes and you will beat the Pens in 4 straight.....keep presenting consistant dynamics which they are encouraging you to do...and they will sweep you....hit when you shouldnt hit....shoot when you shouldnt shoot.....play slightly out of position intentionally........do NOT give them a nicely paced back-and-forth 60 minutes...shake and bake them.

Use the Hammer and Anvil.....hard work always prevails........I went to bed early in both of these games.....I have lost incentive.....Sidney is spineless as is Sullivan...common thieves....I guaranteed the Pens would not repeat...and they will not....lol....put it this way....if it was 3-0 Pens I would still laugh in their faces.....because the above outline neutralises their System....and next game I will be on-hand and involved...and I KNOW the Preds will be listening closely....now they have to....so my game-time posts will be direct serious and time dependant....be on the ball Preds.....I wont have time for in-depth explanations...just do as I say when I say.....we will bury the Pens by the 2nd period so far down they will not be able to recover.3-0 minimum by the 2nd intermission.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Im not really into this last series but every time I watch Doug Mclean and his sideshow I have to comment.

Lay off of Rinne......ask yourselvs how many 2nd shots each goalie has faced and then go look at the replays of every one of them...its only 2 games...and ask yourself which teams 2nd shooters were IN STRIDE AND READY FOR IT.....and which teams 2nd shooters were just working to be in good position and were benefactors of lucky chippy bounces.....you will soon see evidence proves the Pens are using the NHS/NewAge Hockey System.

This is why being carefull and simply trading possesion but taking few real chances and trying to outwait the Pens hoping they make more mistakes than you will NOT WORK.....they dont need you to make mistakes only to do something traditional and predictable which they can use NHS tactics like directed rebounds to turn into a weapon against you.....they want smooth back and forth rythem....not herky jerky high octane SMASHMOUTH STYLE riverhockey.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Preds.....a Pens team that can operate comfortably in the 50%-80% urgency based speeds.....will be the most sucessfull.....you either have to REALLY slow them down or REALLY speed them up....not allow them to set the pace or run shoulder to shoulder with them.

It is harder to execute NHS directed rebound playactions using IDA and IDM at higher speeds UNLESS EVERYONE HAS HIGH SPEED ON THE TEAM[which is why the Oilers screwed a potentially legendary roster and had they kept Hall and Yakupov and Schultz which they could have they would have been fast and skilled enough with the addition of McDavid to become LEGENDS] .....because this speed of playaction BY PROXY closes the gap between puck pursuers and incoming supports....you have a hard time bringing in a properly timed support upspeed when eveyone is going full out....pucks come back at you to quickly .....and to stop the Pens a puck focused defense running at 100% speed is what you want.....a 200ft full speed puck focused forecheck..... using "extended puck pusuits" [chasing the puck carrier longer and harder than normal and not pulling off to transition him to a teammate as quickly as normal] and by proxy REDUCING the number of times opponents with the puck are "handed off" or "transitioned" within your system from one defender to another.......it makes it much harder for them to build or find holes in your system during voluntary process driven transitions.

You want to run them hard like a pack of Wolves runs an Elk...make them go faster than they want to and in the process they will begin to make marginally controlled decisions as to their path[controlled by you because you are hurying them up not letting them create....making them "recieve" the dynamics] and you will begin to drive them into deeper and deeper waters/snow.......so eventually you are forcing them to break fresh trail with diminishing energy while you tailwind them conserving energy and re-routing it to offense or attack applying damages with exponentially growing impacts....until you run them into a Wall....just as their energy levels hit the Wall....and break them.....now consider this to be a PLAYACTION LEVEL DIRECTIVE EXECUTED FOR 60 MINUTES.....its called the NewAge Hockey Systems .... Hammer & Anvil System.....and it is the ONLY thing that will defeat the current Era NHS focuses being used by the Pens.

Bottom line is Sidney went out and got the best NHS mind available from Chicago.......Sullivan.....Crosby did this because his team NEEDED to become current in their perspective....fresh and cutting edge.....and evidence shows the Pens looked for the most winning sucessfull innovative team of the Era and recruited from there,they head-hunted...clearly.....and I just told the Preds how to take over the show.........I might add that the Preds need to remember that when they are forcing the issue like they will have to do they need to transition from defense to offense IMMEDIATLY UPON POSSESION and not wait for structure to form and layers of support to set up...ya gotta turn and burn when you bust pucks loose and recover them....steamroll it all the way to the crease looking deke or at adding a "deke threat" to their Goalies cerebral workload....this is critical....even if you use the 2 layer deflection setup with shots coming from the outside middle zone area as is optimal and as we have seen used a lot the last 8 months you must ADD a legitimate inside deke threat or the opposition Goalie will be able to read and anticipate your intentions....optimally you will discover that you will find yourselves working in PAIRS simply because proper gapping and coverage supporting the high sped puck focused aggressive STICKS DOWN "extended puck pursuits" will end up with you breaking pucks loose and regaining possesion in the o-zone a lot with everyone running at top speeds you will not have time to wait for structure and support to build you will have to either go for it yourself or look for ONE teammate...the closest...then use KISS give-and-goes.....or fluid moving screens which close on net quickly with shots coming from behind and through the legs of a support headmanning the playaction pressure [you simply "stack" your high speed running "pair" with the support up front running a moving headman screen with the puck carrier releasing the shot from between his teammates wide stance braced legs ....as soon as the frontman stops striding and braces and builds his widestance by spreading his legs his teammate releases the shot----so the headman screen who has optimal vision is reading the play for the teammate BEHIND HIM keeping in mind the shot will be coming from there and between his legs----so the timing for opening up his stance will be his to choose----not the puck carriers timing decision as is usual----the puck carrier simply waits for the door to open and immediatly lets fly with his shot quick-release ].

Remember this is ALL ...NHS Hammer & Anvil System data...so it best fits with a STANDUP BLUELINE FOCUS where puck carries are hit dead-bang center-chest center body-mass at or slightly above the BLUELINE..consistantly....this focus is what makes the high pressure high speed extended puck pursuit 200ft forecheck style focus work....you "herd" or "run" them or "hurry them" at highest speeds from their zone right into your blueline wall....at top speeds your extended puck focused pursuits will find themselves CATCHING UP AND GAINING DOMINANT POSITION because of the standup defenses slowdown of the entire playaction......its called the Hammer & Anvil and it has been brought to you by the NewAge Hockey System.....lol....now go out and show me 4 wins in a row ...... I guaranteed Sullivan and Sidney they would not repeat ever if they did not credit the NHS for Sullivans Hawks stolen NHS thunder and for Sidneys recent NHS PIRACY.....and I meant it....Preds you have the "Book" now.....make it so.

The Pens are a tired injured beat up team....they are prime to be run over....4 times in a row.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
That was exactly what I was looking for.You completely understood and bought in 110% to the NHS Analysis....and you benefitted...you produced the expected results.

Now that you have the Pens in a choke-hold....you need to anticipate their next adjustment....methinks they will change nothing quite yet.....next game should see them coming out consistantly....but in game 5 they will be changing it up....right now Sullivan will lick his wounds and watch the tapes trying to quantify the hows and whys of the result he recieved....lol...key word here being "recieved"....so be prepared to rinse and repeat game 3 .

Isnt it nice to have the NHS in your corner Preds???.....lol.....remember the Kings and Hawks with Sullivan and Pens with Sid were ALL supported by the NHS during their Cup runs and were denied repeats and were then 86ed when they failed to respect Moma2 and credit the NHS properly........you know what to do now......this has been an absolute dissection of Sullivans System and Philosophy.......he cannot recover.....and neither Sid nor Malkin can superman it enough to overcome a dedicated opposition team effort.Hockey will always be a team first game.

This series is now officially over for the Pens.....this is now simply about consistant effort discipline and execution by the Preds.

Preds....you have now entered NHS waters....you have sipped from the holy NHS GrailCup......now ya gotta give credit where it is due when this series is over.....then you will become the first team since 2012 the NHS will allow to repeat back-to-back.....fail to do what your peers failed to do and this will be a one-off....and Moma2 will remediate you.

For now.....you have a Tiger by the Tail.....dont forget that ....... now simply focus on rest and recover and repeat.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Time to get it on....Sullivan---Sidney---et al.......prepare to leave the building wearing a self-imposed loss......special teams will hammer you out of the game tonight....because the Pens are beat down tired and tired takes more penalties EVERY GAME.......let roll Preds......lets rip another game away from these clowns.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Preds...you need to hamstring the Pens offense and the best way is to open up a teamwide Preds promise to HAMMER JUSTIN SCHULTZ EVERY SINGLE TIME HE EVEN REACHES FOR A PUCK....RUN OVER AND THROUGH HIM WITH EXTREME PREDJUDICE.......do it now Preds....trust me this is the type of game where Shultzes value can be optimisd and Sidney is already doing it....but he is buttersoft......sooooo.......every time Schultz has a puck you hit him FULL SPEED exploding into over and through him......hitting him CENTER-CHST center BODY-MASS with your legs DRIVING THROUGH HIM HARD....CLEAN AND MEAN....nothing bushleague or cheap....just BRING HIM THE PREDS THUNDER.....do it now fellas....seriously....etill this game is over....a target on Schultz...every shift...every possesion...by EVERY PRED.....or he will slice you to pieces before this one is over.

Keep EVERYTHING ELSE EXACTLY THE SAME......I am deadly serious about that......but you MUST remove the Pens hamstring.......by force......he will break like a cheap watch....and that stutterstep is all you need.

Preds...this is what you wanted...Sidny having to Superman it all by himself....now your roster simply needs to outscore Sidney.....and by hamstringing the Pens by HAMMERING WITH EXTREME PREDJUDICE ---JUSTIN"ButterCup" SCHULTZ-----you will be able to easily do this.

Just keep playing tight conservative mistake free high speed higher energy hockey...AND APPLY PRESSURE DIRECTLY WHERE I JUST SAID ...ON SCHULTZ....THEN AWAIT THE RESULTS PATIENTLY...BELIVE IN IT...AND JUST DO IT.....bring verything to him...every single puck...to him...and destroy him....just keep feeding playactions directly AT HIM...every puck on every possesion RIGHT AT AND THROUGH HIM....he is a duck-and-run type.....and if you run over/thru him he gives you the middle every time.

Preds..with that special d-man you have I will be disappointed if I do not see more KISS give-and-goes finished by one-timers or re-directs back-door wide-angle....use him is safe KISS playactions....well executed give-and-goes.....and remember to look for the quick penetration fastbreak-in wrap-around on the Pens tender once in a while to keep him honest.

That wraparound goal to take a 2-1 lead was the very definition of a DIVIDEND.....now remember to look Elbow-Bone on the Pens Goalie......try to release shots from dead-middle in front of him from 30-40 feet out......and of course also from everywhere else....we like to see the Elbow-Bone shot coming from everywhere.

Thats just spooky....as I was writing it...he did it...he bruried it Elbow-Bone.....lol....simply spoooky good.
edit on 5-6-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Soooooo......moving right along......it was sure something to see Gretzky and Lemieux up in the Box together.....lol...they finally have a common enemy....LMAO...Moma2 and the NHS.....lol....Gretzkys Oilers have already been 86ed and Lemieux and his Pens are next......lol.

The freaking great thing is how much they suck......as soon as their playing days ended they went to seed...they literally suck....they didnt keep the candle burning.

Once the NHS has dissected and exposed your system it is all over but the crying....you CANNOT RE-SET.....it takes MANY MONTHS to build an NHL level system and put it in functional place.....once the apple-cart is tipped....its over.

The Oilers were dissected and exposed....plain and simple....by a stronger hockey influence than they could muster up and project.......some of the tactical exposures destroyed SEASON LONG ADJUSTMENTS.....system/Goalie/Coaching......these areas were targetted sucessfully.....it was only a matter of putting the analytical data where it was "available" and then waiting for the opponent to pick up on it.

Now the same thing has been done to the Pens......and the data is where it needs to be....with their opponent.....now it is only a matter of time and execution......soooooo.....focus on your gameplan and on your execution and remember Preds ..time always flies faster when you are involved and busy and working harder than ever......so keep those sticks down feet moving and legs driving forward hard.

The Pens will NOT CHANGE ANYTHING.......so do not change anything either.....keep the focus you have.....and let them kick and shake while they struggle for more breaths....expect to get hit with some hard wild shots soon....they are now FLAILING....and this means the Pens will come out looking to do damage physiclly......they will be BLINDLY FLAILING WITH THEIR PHYSICALITY....they CANNOT AFFORD to buckle things down and play a 60 minute hitting game.....so they will FLAIL and will thrown huge or dirty or edgy hits in sporadic spurts......knowing they have home-ice officiating advantage.........so you know the drill....sticks down feet moving legs driving brain working...no retaliating in the moment....use the 1-shift Retaliation rule....wait at least 1 shift to consider payback....because by then sometimes you choose to pick a different opponent to retaliate on with a CLEAN HIT.........pay thm back just not WHEN THEY WANT.....so no retaliations....just keep working hard through the pressure,its part of the game when you hack away and its part of the game learning to take it and buck it up.

People are yapping about the Preds speed and how tired the Pens look....well GET OVER IT SUNSHINE......the Preds havent used only speed of foot to take this series over.....and the Pens arent soooo much more tired than anyone else.......their system has been absolutely shut down by the Preds...and not even Gretzky and Lemieux together can help now...they tried last game.

This is the Hurry-Up series........the Preds want to hurry up and end it.....the Pens wish to draw it out and better their odds.......but alas....Sullivan has no back-up plan.....lol.....he has no answer to the NHS Hammer & Anvil System focus which is killing him right now......lol...no on but Moma2 has the answer to that.....lol.

Sidney......lol....it is your fault.......like the Preds chant says......you COULD HAVE THANKED AKNOWLEDGED AND SUPPORTED THE NHS WHICH YOU KNW SULLIVAN WAS USING AND WHICH YOU YOURSELF WISHED TO USE......and did use to win last year......but you DID NOT DO THIS SIDNEY....YOU AND SULLIVAN TOOK IT AND RAN....LIKE THOSE BEFORE YOU....and now like those before you your taste of the Championship feeling will be a one-off....no repeat....no dominance....no legacy.....just a single stolen stanley cup....and Moma2 doesnt need you to spread the system data so no ping-ponging like the Kings and Hawks got.....nope.....you are one-and-done.........not skip one get one.

Hey Mario....how does it feel to see your boys getting their arses handed to them in every single area of the game from coaching to players to fans to NHS support.....lol......SMASHED......Mario you are getting SMASHED UP BUDDY.......so how do you want your team to respond....lol...Wayne sat back and let his Oiler get torpedoed repeatedly until they sank....are you going to follow suit...or do you have enough cojones to go into the Coaches office and Locker room roaring the Pens fight song????....methnks not......this is why I called you and Wayne LOSERS....you are over the hill putzes who just simply do not know what to do....it has eluded you now.....lol.....old codgers....LMAO.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Nice to see you have calmed down and recovered Preds....lol....now get to work...I didnt recommend the wraparound for nothing and it was not a one-off......2wice a period fellas.....it didnt work so well for nothing....lol...so KEEP DOING IT......and to mix it up once in a while bust one from the wall behind the net to the bucket and try to flip one softly up high over him when he is deep in his net.

Hit Justin Schultz with a TEAM FOCUS every possesion on every shift and FEED PUCKS TO HIS SIDE BY SKATING THEM IN TO AND RIGHT AT HIM THEN THROUGH HIM TO THE MIDDLE..........hammer on him or he will slice you to pieces....this is dejavu fellas....I have said this once and nothing has changed so why are you not following through ???

Sticks down feet moving legs driving forward.......make sure those water bottles are passed around and dry gloves are ready to go when needed,same with fresh sticks if you get a piece of dead-wood change it out for a new feel ASAP.

Have your pointmen keep shooting quick-release shots...the Pens are creeping out at you but you still have time to get shots off...if you burn them once it will brush their pressure back...sooooooo......for 5-10 minutes simply make short accurate passes to the netfront...then look short snapshots or wristers Elbow-Bone from 10-20 feet out...sidestep their 1/2 hearted blueline pressure and make one sride to freeze and commit them then make a 15-20 foot pass to the netfront or side.DO NOT BOOM PUCKS IN AND GET CAUGHT....the whole idea behind sidestepping then making the short 15-20 foot pass is to make a SOFT PLAY OR PASS with the puck so you can back right back into your blueline position...you DO NOT want to follow pucks up and in deep here.......and get caught on the wrong side of the puck.....lol....sooooo....make it so.

BTW...the Pens are looking to defend your aggressive forecheck speeds with soft off the glass haed-man type exit moves.....trying to start footraces....simply LAYER your 3 guys properly and pick off those soft passes in the n-zone.

This game is far from over so crying about being down is pointless....sooooo.....just settle it down and get to work on KISS hockey plays using basic give-and-goes where you HOLD POSSESION LONGER THAN THEY DO...short sure supported 1-20 foot give-and-go passes are VERY TIME CONSUMING....do NOT SURRENDER PUCKS EASILY NOW...and finish all of your give-and-goes at on or in net...EVERYHING NORTH/SOUTH HIGH SPEED ...TIGHT GAPS ...SOLID PASS SUPPORT....BE IN POSITION TO RECIEVE PUCKS AND IN THE MINDSET TO RELEASE SHOTS ASAP.....and work their Goalie on all levels...where is the TSP>???

edit on 8-6-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Preds.....hold pucks SKATE N/S FAST......and let it ALL HANG OUT.....there is no time to play this game out in a Gentlemans manner...this IS THE FINAL....SO POUND BODIES AND PUCKS INTO THAT CREASE ASAP...and DO NOT STOP TILL THIS IS OVER....and use KISS give-and-goes executed at HIGHEST SPEEDS to take it to the crease.

Its HARDBALL NOW FELLAS....THIS IS WHERE YOU DIG DEEPER THAN EVER BEFORE.

Preds....the Oilers went quietly into the night like this....and it cost them their shot......there is absolutely no point in treating these minutes with as little respect as you treated the first 40 minutes.You should be leaving this game WITH PRDJUDICE.....who cares about the visuals or what the online crowd or analysts say screw the pundits......you will enter the next game mentally EXACTLY HOW YOU LEAVE THIS ONE....it is NOT HOW YOU PLAYED IN THIS ONE....it is HOW YOU LEAVE IT....its basic sports mentality #101.

Crank it up...KISS give-and-goes finished with one-timers from the outside periphery....execued as quickly as you can.
edit on 8-6-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Preds.....you failed to layer your forecheck properly and you failed to use your 3rd man hovering in the n-zone as a HAMMER to stand up playactions consistantly or as a pivot-point to support your own d-zone exit quick-outs.......the Pens did layer their forecheck properly and it killed your d-zone exits....you were not prepared with a lethal enough response.....they served you the game...you RECIEVED IT......you could and maybe should have simply began dumping it out softly off the wall into headman footraces like the Pens were doing....you were NOT prepared to strike back when you gained possesion on these dump-ins and they were catching you deep and hurrying you up.....and they were forcing your d-men to TURN....to make an extra decision.......your d-men were already skating backwards when those d-zone exit dumpouts along the wall or off the glass were being made.......this means due to the N/S focus from the Pens chasing pucks upice the d-men had to TURN to go after pucks...and this allowed the Pens chasing the dumpouts to get an edge and recover more pucks....normally the NHS uses a high lofted dumpout which goes up into the lights and makes the d-men LOOK UP AND ALSO TURN......while your supports bust in full speed anticipating the drop point looking DOWN....Preds read back in this thread about how to set up th 3 layer forecheck...where the men need to be and the timing they need to look for......you should OWN THE WALLS......the Pens can NEVER make those wall/glass quick-exit plays if your timing and positioning is right.........as it is last night the Pens main focus was to build the battlezone ANYWHERE BUT IN THEIR OWN ZONE....so their primary focus was the quick outs.....and chas it down from there......your response to this Preds was suppossed to ALREADY BE IN PLACE...as I said the 3 layer forecheck is built to pin the opposition in their own zone when they are trying to run quick-exit playactions.....to STRIKE BACK IMMEDIATLY and to BUILD THE BATTLEZONE IN THE OPPOSITIONS ZONE.......your previous 2 games FORCED THE PENS TO ADJUST....you SHOULD HAVE BEEN READY......I HAD YOU READY....but you did not execute as I told you to do.....you changed your forecheck.....you failed to layer it properly.

You failed to build a battlezone in the Pens end....you failed to set up the 3 layer forecheck and deny the Pens the periphery game quick-outs along and off the wall...you did NOT have a response ready for this basic playaction adjustment by them....you did NOT HAMMER JUSTIN SCHULTZ......you did NOT have an adequate TSP in place....you could not handle the Pens execution of the 3 layer forecheck you dont have a proper quick-out playaction in your system....but this is ok because the Pens didnt execute the Hammer & Anvil they simply used the 3 layer forecheck properly.....they dont have the defense to put up a stand-up defense.....soooooooo....all things being considered now in game 6 .....if YOU PREDS properly execute the NHS Hammer & Anvil ....which you DO HAVE THE DEFENDERS AND SIZE AND SPEED TO DO.......you will walk all over the Pens......but you MUST institute the properly executed 3 layer forecheck and be prepared to QUICKSTRIKE BACK ON THEM when they try quick-outs to exit their d-zone.....basiclly everytime you regain possesion you must be ready to quick-strike offensively.....this is the keystone offense of the Hammer & Anvil.....the battlezone you build DOES NOT REQUIRE complicated time consuming structure set-ups system-wise.....as soon as you get posssion YOU EXPLODE INTO OFFENSE IMMEDIATLY.....you NEVER HAVE TO GO 200FT.....you are focusing on ANEROBIC OFFENSE...short bursts....you dont have 3 zone transitions to set up supports....you have to transition IMMEDIATLY to offense upon posssion with whoever is closest to you and if you are along you must bust a nut skating it into a danger zone so you can shoot or deke.

You also need to make the Pens Goalie transition out and back in to his net MORE.....so basiclly you need to bring a few more pucks off the 1/2 wall skating them hard close in forcing him to come out or transition out of his crease and open his backdoor up.As it is you are working the wall really well but are keeping it behind his net to much for to long and he is simply laying down in his crease and never giving you the backdoor option you are trying to build....you need a higher angle threat coming from further out a TERMINAL SCORING threat that will force their goalie to come out to cut the angle down.

The Elbow-Bone shot seems to work quite well......lol...NHL Goalies are slow to learn because they all have Coaches layered upon Coaches who disconnect them from the game to much.....LMAO.....more to the point here the NHS has been INTENTIONALLY EVOLVONG THE NHL....building more exciting explosive offense into it.....last night could have easily been a 6-5 game the Preds had plenty of possesions......what no one in the NHLs Goaltnding community wants to deal with is this....Goalies have to begin COMING OUT AGAIN....to remove shot angles being used to execute directed-rebound passes.....and to stop the Elbow-Bone focus on their glove-hands.......seriously.....they HAVE TO COME OUT NOW......and th Preds system is set up to effectively work off of the periphery and target short shots on net backdoor and on the sides of the net......BUT the Pens goalies are simply staying deep in their nets and shutting the door...soooooooo....the Preds need to force the Goalie OUT EARLY to pull him out of his shell forcing transition and then EXECUTE THEIR SYSTEM PLAYS FROM BEHIND THE NET FASTER USING DEFLECTIONS TAP-INS AND REDIRECTS with no dust-offs... still following their normal focuses.....the Elbow-Bone shot will force him out if it is taken from a distance.....the quick-release shots from the blueline into 2 layers of deflctions up the middle will bring him out and set up your systems back-wall game quite nicely .

Re-read the Hammer & Anvil data...the Tactical Shooting Program data....the 3 layer forecheck data.....you have time now.

Both clubs will have to execute NHS focuses in game 6........this Stanley Cup will come down to who can execute a better NHS focus on the ice for 60 minutes,both clubs have shown they can execute NHS focuses properly,Preds remember this...the Pens are reading this to.....they need to do the same things you need to do fellas.....so this has come down to who interprets NHS data and who executes first and most consistantly.

P.S...Preds if you execute the 3 layer forecheck properly you should be quickstriking back using your 2nd man to pinch off the quick-outs and then chipping it off the wall to the n-zone support who acts as a dagger who busts right in up the middle.Or your d-men should be immedialy popping passes right back at them off their quick-out dumps...you see your n-zone 3rd man support has a lot of responsibility,when they get it past him and deep into your zone this n-zone support must IMMEDIATLY hit the wall 2-3 feet in front of their blueline and your d-men have to quick-fire passes up the wall hard to that pivot point......the Pens were doing it to you so simply watch the tape from last night.

I was not impressed that you Preds didnt break the Pens shutout....you had PLENTY OF TIME TO STICK UP FOR YOUR OWN GOALIE,why is he being hung out to dry like this???.......2 times he was pulled when he was NOT OFF OF HIS GAME......put accountability on the processes where it belongs
edit on 9-6-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
It is much easier to macro/micro-focus when there is only ONEpATH to take......Preds you have only one way to go tonight......forward....you dont have 2 choices...you have no fallback....you have no mulligan to rely on when you miss an assignment or miss a check or a block.....this is as straightforward as it gets.......OneDirection....OnePath....One4All.....OneWin......StrongWind OneSail.

Pump this into the room.....it pretty much covers it.

www.youtube.com...

The Penguins have displayed fractures in their leadership core.......deep fractures which represent the changes we can all see coming down the pipes next year......once the Pens roll over and give up game #6 the thoughts about their future as a group will creep in.....tonight the small cracks between leadership group will widen under the extreme pressure....we WILL see Sidney challenged at keystone moments tonight and every time this happens it will bleed more lifeblood from the Pens team game.....and group focus...Sidney will have to pass the puck more than he wants to to keep his troops happy....sooo...he will likely come out SHOOTING early...a lot......but will quickly settle down nto a passing role as the minutes burn up......if he doesnt give up pucks often enough the cry-babies will begin demanding their fair share of game changing moments...this is what the Preds want....a Pens club which spreads itself thin risking evrything on team trust not on their sharpest cutting tools......believe me Sidney wants to take control from the first minute as a shooting scoring threat and never look back just run over the Preds.....and he knows he CAN put together a Championship game on his own as the primary catalyst....and this is IMHO the way to go....BUT BUT BUT....with the Current Pens roster construction and the clashing personalities and the overt examples of a NEED more than a willingness to CHALLENGE LEADERSHIP and go all SuperMan ala Kessel and Malkin....Sidney cannot pull it off on his own......lol....nope.....and to be frank IMHO Sidney is the odd man out now.......Malkin and Kessel think more alike in most areas of the game.....

This means the Pens have to come out with Sidney shooting hard but tailing off after the 10 minute mark.......then the opportunity will be spread more and more and more as the game expires.....weakening the Pens impacts as he 60 minutes wears on.

The Penguins Goaltending has not been challenged enough yet........they have not been given the opportunity to turn in a Squirrel Egg of a game......quick playactions in the o-zone with a 360 degree high/low targetting pattern .....re-directs---onetimers---deflections---scoopshots---starting off the game with some red-hot high BOOMERS from the blueline or even better 1 stride in and closing looking bar down on him making him come out to reduce the angles.....DO NOT SET UP AS USUAL THIS GAME FOR THE BLUELINE BOOMERS....DO NOT send everyone in deep as usual....simply use numbers to flood one side and then isolate your shooters to give them time to wind up....sucker them to either side with numbers which hover midzone not comittting deep.....just so you can get off those BOOMERS...worry LESS about getting guys deep to set up screens and MORE about keeping guys OUT OF LANES so your shooters can bomb rockets bar-down on-on-one with the Pens Goalies.....they are little squirts and if they dont come out to reduce the angles on these BAR-DOWN BOOMERS you will blow shots by them one-on-one........

If the Pens play a high pressure defense and cheat up high to take away your blueline shots....simply poke pucks to the midzone where your supports are hovering ...remember you didnt send them in deep to set up screens as usual ...you simply sent them in in numbers to force the Pens defense to react to your presence mid-zone net area to give yourselves a good chance to isolate your shooters buying them time to tee it up.......it is imperative to attack the Pens Goalies like this from the get-go...they cannot grow bigger between now and gametime.....and hard accurate bar-down periphery shots WILL BEAT THEM IF THEY SIT BACK IN THEIR CREASE........so you START THE DANCE by establishing a direct scoring threat ONE-ON-ONE against the Pens goalie which forces them to TRANSITION OUT of the net.....sooooo you may target them AGAIN as they transition BACK INTO THEIR NETS adjusting for angle.......you see fellas you need to hurry-up your blueline shots but you dont know how because the Pens come out to you now.....so do as I said and flood the zone by ignoring the traditional screen set-up and time it takes to establish to settle instead for ISOLATED CLEAR CLEAN BOMMERS BAR-DOWN RELEASED ASAP.....by the 2nd period you can begin mixing it up more...a LOT MORE.....but you have to expose the Pens goaltending weaknesses which everyone else has targeted......remember you will brush back the Pens aggressive blueline pressure trying to prevent your slapshots by flooding numbers into the mid-zone netfront looking for scrums for pucks from there then if they come out aggressively all your d-men need to do is stuff it softly by the pressuring Pen into the numbers advantage you will hav mid-zone......simply respond to their high blueline aggression by slipping pucks just behind them to your cluster instead of dumping it hard and deep.....JUST ENSURE YOUR FORWARDS RESPECT THAT THEY ARE NOT THERE TO SET UP SCREENS THEY ARE THERE TO FLOOD NUMBERS TO BUILD A CLUSTER MID-ZONE.....SOOOOO.....THEY MUST AT ALL COSTS STAY ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE CLUSTER FORCING PENS TO THE MIDDLE....this prevents them from picking up pucks your d-men will sift to mid-zone and breaking back on you ...also remind the d-men who slip pucks in behind aggressive Pens blueline checkers to do so AS THEY ARE SKATING BACKWARDS....so they do not get caught going the wrong direction or flatfooted....STAY SAFE......stay on the right side of the pucks.....you simply want to FORCE THEIR GOALIE TO ADDRESS A LEGITIMATE SCORING THREAT FROM THE OUTSIDE VIA SLAPSHOTS WHICH CAN OVERPOWER HIM.....and you are willing to sacrifice the traditional screen set-ups to properly isolate a shooter like Subban so he is cleanly ONE-ON-ONE with the Pens Goalie.......like I said....mix it up later....but IMHO you will likely score 2-3 quick ones by exploiting the Pens Tenders ONE-ON-ONE with BOOMERS.....and will not wish to change...but you will have to for momentums sake...the entire purpose of setting up this focus is to begin FEEDING THE GAME TO THE PENS...to force them to RECIEVE THE GAME FROM YOU FOR 60 MINUTES ....not give it to you...so once you gt their Goalies moving you KEEP THEM MOVING....once you have scored 3 goals this way...you have to go back to your regular dig-it-out off the back wall then move it up to a blueline shot into a screen set-up with secondary shots coming off of rebounds to the sides picked up by players already in system position.......pay attention now.....this is what the Pens have stopped you from doing by removing your ability to trigger everything from your blueline shot-management position.....they know your o-zone managemen is triggered by this blueline shot and its rebounds...so they are removing it.....now I SHOWED YOU HOW TO COUNTER THEIR SHUTDOWN FOCUSES....AND I TOLD YOU HOW LONG TO HOLD THE LINE BEFORE GOING BACK TO YOUR BREAD AND BUTTER System focuses...I ALSO TOLD YOU "WHY" ,now go make it so.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Crosby is a liar.

He threw a water bottle AT AN OFFICIAL.....before a GOAL AGAINST THE PREDS.....which turned game #5 in the Pens favor....SIDNEY CHEATED WITH THE HELP OF THE OFFICIALS IN FRONT OF US ALL AND THEN HE LIED ABOUT IT.

Sidney is a liar.He CANNOT TAKE THE PENS WHERE THEY WANT TO GO WITHOUT CHEATING.

The Officials allowed Sidney to cheat and to lie....they ENABLED HIM.

Nice job Refs.....now you decide game 5 of the Finals with your dereliction.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
The Penguins SHOULD NOT GET TO COME OUT AND PLAY WTIH THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT.....game #6 is about redempion for the Officials...and that means the Pens hav to walk on eggshells....not com out booming like they are doing with no worries about taking penalties.

I counted 5 Pens penalties already crashing the Preds net.

The Refs are ALREADY PUTTING THE FIX IN by refusing to call early and letting the Pens set the tone...in game #5 the Refs ASSISTED the Pens in cheating and now in game #6 they are already intentionally tilting the ice in the Pens favor by allowing them to set the tone and momentum this early in the game....the Pens should have been brushed back already ....and the Preds should be pounding it to them....but the Preds are SCARED LIKE I AM THAT IF THEY EVEN BREATH OR TAKE THE SMALLEST RISKS OR DO ANYTHING WRONG THE REFS WILL SOMEHOW SCREW THEM.

Nice job Refs...Hrudy should be happy....he is an ex-Goalie who was screwed by Refs his entire career......and now that he is old he LOVE IT WHEN NHL Officials crooked MISERY VISITS OTHERS.....lol.

edit on 11-6-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Preds...the Pens are using cross-ice momentum and puck focus i the n-zone....they are attacking E/W in the n-zone...not N/S....so you need to HIT THEM HUGE when they begin travelling E/W in the n-zone...either following through after they make the pass or tagging them JUST as they pick it up.....they do not want to engage your blueline defense with speed and head-on so they are using the n-zone in an E/W diagonal focus to kick it DOWN A GEAR before they erun into your wall of blueline contact........the Pens are trying to "slow it down quickly" in the n-zone........so they do not get caught in the Hammer an Anvil....you stop this by HITTING THEM HUGE IN THE N-ZONE E/W....DONT ONLY WAIT FOR THEM TO COME TO YOU STAND-UP STYLE HEAD-ON....NOW REACH OUT AND lay them out cold ...step up into them a few times just above the blueline but only above when you are throwing an explosive bomb of a hit.

edit.....do NOT make 1/2 arsed stick checks or swipes at pucks on or above your own blueline....only step up and out to COMMIT TO A FULL ON HIT 110%....if you step up to the playaction you must REMOVE A PEN....no stick checking in this battlzone.....hit or collapse.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Preds...remember to shoot for the Pens Goalies feet....you are working him high so also work him low...designated shooters...2 of them...looking low along the ice 5-hole and both side posts at ankle level....mix it up early...he is expecting Elbow-Bone and is cheating already to the glove side...so quitely tap 2 men on the shoulder and have them make low shots their primary focus on every shot ...get JUST them working on him low now while he is overconfident....and standing up straight a lot with his stick off the ice....keep everyone else doing exactly what you are doing.

Every minute that burns up now is a Preds minute.....you can feel it building in their favor .....march on Preds march on fellas.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Preds......dump the pump-fake on the PP d-zone exit...just be direct and blast out hard on the wing and take it to the net immediatly.

The Pens specialise in that move and will step up and catch you with your timing...be very carefull when you make that play...nice to see you kept 2 men back doing it.....that was a large gap between the passer and the 2 supports behind him ....well planned and safer with 2 men back but layer the 2 supports hanging back have one step up 10-15 feet to meet the backpass quicker.....have your planned upspeed supports stagger themselves by only 10-15 feet so you can close the gap between passer and reciever a little more.They can regain E/W position quickly after the backpass is made.

Well done so far.

Sticks down feet moving legs driving forward......remember when sticks come up feet and minds stop moving.

Keep the water and fluids rolling....make sure everyone has dry gloves ready and "clean-hot" sticks to go to when they feel one go cold.

Preds remember the men on the bench are available as spotters to identify incoming problems and Pens habits they see.....so EVERYONE HAS 60 FULL MINUTES OF WORK TONIGHT.....the bench is NOT FOR RESTING ONLY....it is also for SPOTTING and CONTRIBUTING....... you all owe me 60 full minutes....on and off-ice...........and I want to hear LOUDER VOICES....LOUD PROUD AND IN THE FACE OF DESTINY....LET THE PENS HEAR YOU COMING.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Let the missed goal go..NOW....this is not the game deciding moment...you WILL BUILD THAT YOURSELF.....Preds you WILL NOT LET THE REFS DECIDE THIS GAME......you will do it yourselves....so LET THIS GO....pass it down the bench....everyone tap and chat......EVERYONE needs to hear "let it go"....and keep pushing forward...Preds you are on task here....do not let the small game swings deter you.

Just keep to your gameplan.

TALK IT OUT NOW....so everyone lets it go.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
Let the missed goal go..NOW....this is not the game deciding moment...you WILL BUILD THAT YOURSELF.....Preds you WILL NOT LET THE REFS DECIDE THIS GAME......you will do it yourselves....so LET THIS GO....pass it down the bench....everyone tap and chat......EVERYONE needs to hear "let it go"....and keep pushing forward...Preds you are on task here....do not let the small game swings deter you.

Just keep to your gameplan.

TALK IT OUT NOW....so everyone lets it go.

Did Imention you should take Schultz physiclly to the middle.......drive inside on him from the blueline in.....he WILL TAKE PENALTIES.....he relies on his stickwork and gapping....sooooo....skating it INTO AND THROUGH HIM is the path of least resistance to breaking him.Dont overfocus....but plan it and execute it.....and remember the wrapround before the Pens remember it.....lol.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   
PPs are about shot opportunities not perfection.....TAKE THE SHOTS SOONER FELLAS....MAX 2 PASSES IN THE O-ZONE....its about opportunity not perfection.... like the Forsberg shot on net...just head down and let it go when you get a solid chance...execution not perfection.

Focus on converting possesions in the o-zone into shots in or on net........whoever ends up converting more opportunities into shots in or on net will win this game....it is quite simple....so everyone should be busting hump skating like the wind and thinking SHOT FIRST once o-zone possesion is gained ...EVERYONE....focus on your execution.....focus on your conversion rate and you will not overpass....and will use more one-timers and quick-shots.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Preds nice job of forcing the Pens to change their n-zone focus.

They are focusing N/S more now.....this would be a good time to stretch them out with long headman passes into breakouts.

new topics

top topics

<< 124  125  126    128  129  130 >>

join