It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

moma2s NewAge Hockey System

page: 128
<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Nice....stretching them out on Schultzes side....now take it INSIDE TO THE MIDDLE ON HIM AS SOON AS YOU CROSS HIS BLUELINE SO YOU CAN DEKE 5-HOLE....and make him drag you down.

Preds....alert...they are sniffing for a wraparound on you.....be on point.

edit on 11-6-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
SIX PASSES BEFORE THE SHOT ON NET....???????......not good fellas.....not good.

This is not what I said fellas.....fate be with you.

You have to outscore Crosby Preds......thats all you have to do.....and its no happening for you....it better because I bet Sidney has one in him.

Urgency.

KISS...give-and-go.

No overpassing......bang bang bang..... crossice pass into a tap-in backdoor from a guy 3 feet off the crease to the glove side .

Preds you have boomed enough slappers in early off your o-zone entries that you have built cerebral muscle memory into the Pens....now have someone pump-fake that slapper on- the- fly and step around Schultz so they can skate it in and deke 5-hole ....like I said to do fellas.....make it so.

Tell Forsberg to let it rip top stick-side corner if he ges another touch...nothing but shoot for him,,,,he looks dialed in and has all night long.....tap him on the shoulder and feed him pucks if you can....tell him top corner stick-side...no look quick-release shot, just bend it like Beckham.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
LOL....he scores Elbow-Bone....lol....it is what it is.

Thats it for 2016/17 fellas.

Sidney did it.

History is written.

I will always remember the Officials letting Crosby commit a major foul from the bench by throwing a water bottle at an official........which turned the entire series....the non-call changed the outcome of th 2016/17 Stanley Cup Final Series.....then I will remember Crosby lieing about his behaviour.......this is a different darker Pens team and definately a darker dirtier Crosby.

Had that call been made on Sidney when it should have been made...its a different series IMHO.Pivitol game 5 defined by a BLATANT NON-CALL.....thats my take-away....wonder what everyone else will remember?....nice job Refs....and now its easy to not like Crosby.

Rinne the Preds Goalie gets my playoff MVP vote.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Haha!

Yep that's the take away.

All of your expert analysis on systems, and at the end of the day, you are just like every other fan that blames the refs.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Lol.....you saw what I saw.......its the game within the game Sidney did intentionally throw a water bottle at an Official or opponent on the ice with there being no penalty call.Did you not see a critical goal scored immediatly after in a pivitol game #5?

This wasnt a borderline infraction incurred during the flow of the game....this was blatant and blatantly ignored by the officials.

The Preds lost because the Pens ouplayed them.....it is what it is.....if you score less than your opponent you lose...simple....the Preds had enough PP chances to put it away but they overplayed the pucks to much and didnt cash in on Special Teams....the Refs "made up" for their game 5 fubar by giving the Preds every benefit of the doubt tonight...its the game within the game and I dont like it even when it benefits the team I root for ......the Preds couldnt finish...end of story.

LOL....I wouldnt go so far as to call it expert analysis......more like entertainment value fiction but fun as hades....take away from it what you will.

I happen to think the game winning shot by HornMan was very very well played and Sidney has scored a lot of goals like that banking it off the tender this year...its an NHS recommended shot option....well played indeed.

I was waiting for this season to end so I could retire this thread finally.

Glad you showed up for the festivities.

This monster thread has been running for years now.

The NHS is now officially RETIRED.Thanks for coming folks.

Now I want to crush Sidney and I will need to use McDavid and the Oilers to retire him from the NHL....so its time to close shop here.

Moma2 is Pro-Oilers now...officially....the NHS is retired permanently.

Has anyone heard anything about the NHL shrinking the Goalies equipment lately???......with goal scoring DOWN SO MUCH....LOL...I thought they were making an adjustment.I wonder what changed the NHLs goal scoring pace enough to take this issue off the burner?

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Don't sell yourself short. I enjoy reading your posts and think they are usually spot on.

I'm just ribbing you a little.

Sids bottle incident wasn't an in he thing, so even if It was bad, it's not like it affected the game.

I thought the no goal tonight was bad, but the refs made it up to the press the rest of the game, including a five on three.

Press played well, but I think rinnes poor play in pittsburgh, combined with Murray's outstanding play was the difference.

But it was a great playoffs.

I enjoyed reading this thread throughout.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I am glad you enjoyed the thread...you comment was spot-on....lol...I was pointing the fickle finger of fate at the wrong place ....I usually dont blame to much on the Refs....it ground my bones to see Sullivan and Sidney winning together without IMHO paying proper respect to the source of their data...this goes wayyy back with Sullivan to his NHS pirating Hawks days and to the last few years with Sidney.

The NHS intended to spread itself to the Eastern Conference....Sidney was chosen long ago by Moma2 to be one of the conduits....its in this thread....I encouraged him to find and use the NHS.I simply expected more out of him on a personal level.Sullivan was comfortably ripping off the NHS for a very long time before he was head-hunted by the Pens for his NHS acumen and knowledge so I didnt expect him to ever utter the name NewAge Hockey System.....but Sidney I expected more from.At the end of the day the Pens are serving a greater purpose in using the NHS philosophy to expedite the NHLs evolution .....and with no opposition from Moma2 they could very well win a 3rd in 2017/18.

Yes Goaltending always ends up being keystone to winning the Cup and this year we didnt see a MONSTER Goalie take over to win it all, we saw ups and downs....I thought the Playoffs were really good this year to....lots of drama with the Preds big run as Darkhorses.....the Oilers re-entry into the Playoffs after so many years out.....Ovies back-breaking loss again.....Torontos surprise...CBJs awsome season....there were a lot of good things to reflect on.Sidney is defintely building on his Legacy with a passion again.....this is nothing but good for the NHL.....I cant wait to see how far beyond 100 points Sidney gets next season chasing Mcdavid.....offense looks to be back in vogue now.

I am glad you found some interest in the thread....lol...we have to thank the site owners ... well over 100 pages and quite a few years running now....I could never figure it out myself....thousands of posts millions of words - content overflowing.....with only about twenty replies.....lol....I am assuming there are a lot of lurkers logging on and the site owners have found some value.....because wow man what a massive thread covering a massive amount of time and games with so few active replies....why keep it alive?.....lol....maybe because so many lurking NHL connected IP addresses show up so often keeping abreast of NHS goings on.....lol...who knows....lol.

I mean what better place for an NHL conspiracy thread than on ATS??.....I do see the connection.....lol.

I am sure I will continue to post here.....as long as they let the thread keep running......lol.....right now I am thinking about how to turn Conner McDavid into a 50 goal 120 point player....and how to convince his coaches to plant him on RNHs wing......

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Well Buchberger is off to NY huh.....and Luke is on board already.....well done Douglas......Moma2 wont be doing this in 2017 so you will need to PM here fairly quickly .

Dougie...I am booking it pal....I know whats cooking....I am willing ....but not under these circumstances....only officially with no mention of the NHS.NewStart...or...NoStart.

This years final had a predictable outcome...small details which have to be worked out in real time made the difference for the Preds....they owned the Pens but details came into play and Sullivan had more pure NHS experience and stability......BUT BUT BUT.....had Schultz been targeted as directed to hamstring them and had the PP been more urgent focused and sucessfull to take advantage of the Specil Teams balance the officials offered in gme #6 to correct Sidneys blatant foul in game #5.....the Preds win the Cup IMHO.I stress HAD SCHULTZ BEEN NEUTRALISED as directed using Team focusd physicality....the Pens have no replacemnent for him.....he is keystone as he was last season....yes just this would have been enough to win it for the Preds just as an urgent PP which doesnt overpass or overhink would have been enough.....the Preds IMHO OUTCOACHED the Pens......just 2 small details were the difference IMHO.

Doug....I am not doing this online propagation of the NHS any more because it is growing rapidly on its own....tell Bucky Moma2 knows the full role he played in Edmonton concerning the NHS and Oilers history..ALL OF IT............there are no secrets......just a lot of hard work by Moma2 over many years.

It will take a CREW to properly overlay the NHS atop an existing System and Organisational philosophy......Moma2 is not taking this volume of work on los lobos......not again....lol....I dont have the ten years to spare.....lol.....so there needs to be an investment in a CREW of NHL people willing to buy in and put out.

100% of the NHS data analysis and player valuations SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN-HOUSE data sets and never been posted or stated anywhere outside a Coaches office.....ever ....the issues involved should have been swiftly and silently remediated in-house using the NHS philosophy.

Player and Process "exposure" which is how Moma2 was forced to function online is basiclly Player teaching in the least effective ways.I hate it.I wont do it anymore because I only "accepted" the online methods to grow the NewAge Hockey System.The NHS now is self-propogating based on results.

On the upside when you do new things you discover even newer directions for your imagination and creativity to grow in........and the NewAge Hockey System has led to some interesting new discoveries concerning concussions and prevention of such in NHL hockey and in other sports.No one in Pro Sports will ever allow the full and complete truth to be defined in COURT....not until there is viable SOLUTION in place so business may carry on unimpeded......this is simply how it works....so the NHS has applied IDA and IDM to the challenge and naturally many new discoveries have been made as the numbers and statistics have slowly been stripped out of the equation and the truth has been illustrated and catalysed upon.

It is unbelievable how this issue has been suppressed and twisted simply because no one could come up with a viable solution....this seems to be SOP in big industry......well there seems to be viable solution on the horizon.I just viewed a commercial with many old Stanley Cup winners SPELLING THEIR NAMES as they are on the Cup.....lol....talk about a statement about the condition of many of them....that will make an impactful evidenciary exhibit some day IMHO.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Its time to break things down ...as above so below.......here we go.

Moma2s favorite sport growing up was Basketball[Point-Guard]....then in High School a chance to play full contact brutally honest Rugby swayed things in that direction.

Hence a lot of NHS focuses will reflect these favorites.

In High School when things became more competative and less about generic participation ....Moma2 hit a natural stride and played on the Basketball Team[Point-Guard] - Volleyball Team [Setter]- Rugby Team[Inside/Outside Center]- Football Team[DefensiveEnd/DefensiveBack]- Wrestling Team - Track Team[Sprints/Javelin].

Moma2 was an Outdoors freak as a kid who would go on overnighters alone in the forest @ 10-11 years old.....used to jog down country roads @ 13 yrs old with no reason beyond boredom....once free-stalked and touched a bedded White-tail Deers flank.Matt-Louie-Jonesy........you know what that means.....lol....you dont know anyone who has done this...neither do I.

Everything we do is executed in layers...and we all choose how deep down our individual layer of the Onion happens to go.

You have to WANT TO SEE MORE.....you cant get deeper than the cosmetic generic top layers of the Universal Onion via osmosis.....you cant be "carried by the flow"......so its all about desire and drive.

Ask yourself what part in the Oilers 80s Dynasty......the Ping-Pong Table played.....seriously.

There are some new...yes....NEW....practice routines the Oilers need to implement.....ASAP.....guaranteed no one else is using these NHS methodologies on the ice.One day ...long ago....the late and respected Oiler Mr.Pat Quinn decided to be bold and utilised the NHS .....now its time for todays Oilers to dig down deep and find that same level of valuation and bravado.

The NHL is changing fast......very very fast....and teams like the Hawks/Isles/CBJ/Pens/Flames/Blues and many more are utilising the NewAge Hockey Systems Philosophy and methods.......the Oilers are "trying".....but must step it up ASAP.

With so little practice time....NewAge methods are required.

However there is no NHS to be found anymore....Louie DeBrusk-Ryan Jones-Matt Hendricks......could probably convince Moma2 to go on a Bigfoot hunting trip in the DEEP CANADIAN WOODS[serious---gotta be during berry/harvest season Moma2 has their cultural migration routes worked out ]......www.youtube.com... and who knows what might be discussed under the Midnight Sun.Thats about the only way the Oilers or anyone will end up connecting to what was formerly known as the NHS.....high adventure.....You have to earn it.Consider it to be a Challenge.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Louie...Ryan....Matt......you are all survival focused.......so riddle me this......what if there is no one left.....literally no one around.....just 1000s of miles of mudflats debris pools and dead things????....no roving groups of Mad Max style pirates or Cannibals.....just ....nothing......no one to fight or battle or even talk to????.......what skills and materials will you NEED???

Being a Survivor means you are in the strongest minority position humanly possible......minority means FEWEST....like the Stanley Cup Champions there are FEWER Ring winners than non-ring winners.........the winners had to survive and in doing so they did everything as individuals and as a group that they could to define themselves as a clear MINORITY.....>......a WILLING MINORITY.

Do you men wish to be a part of such a willing minority?

Do you wish your charges whomever they may be to be a part of such a willing minority?

Do you wish to be survivors...winners...???

Knowledge...is power.

What good is a skill if you are never in a position to use it?

What good are hunting and fishing skills if there is nothing to hunt or fish for 2-5 years?

If you wish to travel fast....travel alone....if you wish to travel far......travel with others.

Winners and Survivors always travel far....in fact....the furthest of all.

So who is in YOUR GROUP FELLAS....how many are they?.....5....10....20....30...100.....200....300?

How far do you plan on seeing your significant others travel with you????....how far????...beyond all others????

Do you even have a Group?

Yes...you do....you are ALREADY A CATALYST CORE GROUP......you simply need to aknowledge this for what it is.....natural attraction....a STORM IS COMING......and you can all feel it.

If you even make the BIG PLAYOFFS by LEARNING WHAT IS COMING AND WHEN IT ARRIVES and then SURVIVE IT to get past Rnd#1 ....its going to be 2 years fellas in Rnd#2.....2 years of complete collapse and utter devestation....no food no water no civilisation no people no medical no sunlight no growing seasons...... nothing for 2 years.

Your so called survival skillsets will not become relevant until Rnd#3 of Humanities Playoffs......when you will be able to forage and hunt.....by then you will have already had to defend yourselves against surviving starving beasts.

So fellas....its the Teambuilding skillset we need to work on here....ok.....everything must be revised.....re-considered.

Because fellas you see the ultimate goal is to be in the group of 300 who SURVIVE....in the MINORITY.....of HUMANITY.

You and your Family will NOT survive alone no matter how many resources you squirrel away and hide and buy weapons to defend....you and your best buddies will NOT survive.......your entire hockey team AND their extended families have a chance if they are same-minded and on task and working together towards constant preparedness......as an example my extended Family numbers 40 people.....so you are going to need somewhere between 10 and 40 EXTENDED FAMILIES to even MAKE THE PLAYOFFS>

So now you know.....Nibiru is coming.....in 20??.....soon....you must be in specific areas and prepare in specific ways to make it past the 1st round further into the Playoffs.....you must BUILD A TEAM or JOIN ONE.....right now.

No one could be expected to believe this without proof.

You must be WILLING to LEARN.

Moma2 is INVITING YOU ALL to consider forming a Team.....a winning team....and there is no time to spare.

Are you ready and willing to carry the baton fellas......are you able......to give it your all in one mighty sprint.....looking for seamless handoff....are you ready to be the true teammate your entire lives have trained you to be?

We WILL NOT LIKELY MAKE IT LONG TERM FELLAS.....not if we do things right......we will be the groundbreakers and the pavement.......our job is to run only one stage of the relay race......OUR STAGE....the one we are trained to run.

We have to accept we are all gold coins in the same purse....and when we spend one rightly or not it always brings us as individuals closer to becoming currency ourselves.....so a bad turn for one is a step closer to a bad turn for the next random individual coin in the purse ....no ways out....no run option....no escape...all-in.....

A Crop Circle describes the methods needed to make it past Round #1 of the Playoffs.

Round #2 will be the most difficult and it will take 2 years to complete.From the first day of Rnd#2 people will be lost....many many people who made the Playoffs will lose because they were not properly prepared not because of a lack of opportunity......example being.....someone who prepared properly and learned survival skills then stored food water medical supplies technology and books in the right spot in the right shelter....for only their own extended Family.....this is called not being properly prepared and you will all likely perish fairly quickly.....you need MORE TEAMMATES.....one extended Family Group of 40 people is like a one-line NHL Playoff Team....basiclly like a one-legged man in an arse-kicking contest.....lol.

The LOGISTICS are EPIC....in every way......consider it for a moment.

To survive Round #2 one must survive 2 years of absolute NOTHING...and be 100% self-sufficient.

Stitch a wound.
Assist in birth.
Pull teeth.
Give blood transfusions.
Diagnose illness.
Understand and dispense medicines.
Preserve and prepare foods.
Maintain critical sanitary conditions.
Teach reading and writing and language.
Plant a garden.
Identify harvest prepare and dispense natural herbs and remedies.

And a MILLION more details of life we must carry forward.

But first things first...you have to physically survive which means water-food-shelter-companionship.

One person needs a minimum of 365 gallons of potable water per year...so 730 gallons over 2 years.

730 x 3 meals over 2 years.One person. 2160 meals for ONE PERSON....this is just to earn a barebones CHANCE to advance to Round#3.

730 gallons of water and TWO THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED SIXTY meals.....per person......we havent discussed shelter heat fuel medicine clothing and MANY more things....

Now how many people are in your CareGroup...???....then do the math.

Now understand there are MILLIONS and MILLIONS of LDSers and self-subscribed Zombie Apocolypse type Survivalists .....who have food and water and tools and skillsets......but they will still not make it into the 2nd round of the Playoffs because of a lack of KNOWLEDGE and LEADERSHIP.

So money...supplies....a massive Group .....this is still not enough....if you dont have knowledge and direction and impetus....you have nothing.....this is harder than winning the Stanley Cup.....

So if you are in fellas...PM here.....there is nowhere else for you to find this type of opportunity.

BTW...TMac....your lack of 2ndary scoring would likely have been solved by inserting Matt Hendricks.....just saying he has proven he delivers and you went in another direction......there is a time for production and a time to hone potential.....IMHO production should have been priorised.....but the Oilers focused on honing potential instead....one would say they were not all-in and Management was patting themselves on the backs for making the Playoffs and by proxy they LET THE MEN DOWN by not being all-in

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Sam Gagner might end up in Chicago......MMMmmmmm......add a dash of Moma2 and the Hawks could reclaim the cup.....like now.Moma2 is in if Sam is in.Only from TC forward...and on-board using real names with no NHS creative license or groupspeak...the NHS is done now...but the creator of Moma2 unmasked is available professionally .

BTW....Bettman...really better fast-track those discussed Goalie Equipment changes and make it notably easier to score......because NHL Fans are LOVING the improved offense the NHS has catalysed and the Playoff blowouts had Arenas ROCKING and people TALKING AGAIN..........soooooo.......get on it.....because if you lose the momentum behind increased goal scoring by certain teams the NHS has built over ten years....well maybe thats not so good.....make haste and cut deeply....if Goalies have to eat this change....they will not do it again for a long long time.....so make the changes REAL and IMPACTFULL.

The NHS is out now....sooooo.....if no one properly makes an advance to Moma2 ...well nothing is stopping Sidney from 3-peating........and maybe even 4-peating.....lol....he is still young.....and this will sure take a bite out of Conner McDavids winning curve.

The Hawks know what the Pens did in scalping Sullivan from them....I interpret their interest in Sam Gagner to be a proxy interest in the NHS......the Hawks are upping the ante on the Pens......lol....very smart of the Hawks knowing Moma2 will back Sam Gagner to the wall but has a bone to pick with them......bringin in Sammy brings Moma2 to the table for sure.

This is the NHS vs NHS...East vs West ....showdown Moma2 was gunning for because the NHS is now firmly rooted in both Conferences....the exponentially escalating NHS asset/weapons Arms race...right on schedule....and the Hawks are going all-in throwing a big shot if they pick up Gagner/Moma2.

Interesting times ahead methinks.

Hey Oilers......lol....I dont feel this way.....but the Pens and your Peers seem to think you are going to be the team to beat in the now and have decided to get proactive......witness the Reaves aquisition and he will NOT be the last ruffian the Pens bring in .

LOL...LMAO....how ironic that...if.....the Hawks pick up Silent Sam and the mind behind Moma2 steps out of the interwebs and into the NHL.....lol...the Hawks 2013-2015 sucesses PLUS would be again impressed upon the League....WITHOUT needing to re-tool with Lucis and Reaves et al.......which means the Hawks Model which is what CBJ leans towards....which is exactly what the Pens copied the last 2 years[excluding the Reaves signing and that of his backup yet to be determined].....would disenfranchise the big slow non-skilled defensively focused bully/bull teams......if you cannot play high level Possesion/Transition NHL hockey using the NHS philosophy.....you will not be remembered as being a winner in this Era.

LOL....Pittsburg has now realised that 2 of 4 lines are a minimalistic impact come Playoff time when it counts most and those bottom 2 lines CAN contain a few knuckle-draggers without ruining the winning formula......but that was yesterday man.....lol...because IMHO the Hawks are going al-in NHS and will do EVERYTHING they can to update their NHS database from source.....meaning offense will run the show and there will be no reasonable chance of anything but an NHS run team defeating Chicago.....and any teams employing the guys like Lucic and Kassian and Reaves et al.....well they will not be relevant in 2017/18.......this is the progressively growing NHS Posseesion/Transition Offensive Era of NHL Hockey......if you cannot put up between 4-7 goals per game you are not going to be relevant.

MMMmmm.....Ovechkin....Kovalchuk.....would Washington take Lucic and Draisaitl ?????....and would the Devils take ......hold on a minute...methinks Kovalchuk is on his way to Edmonton right now....and he might score 50+ on McDavids wing and win the RR trophy his first season back...he is truly in his Prime now. McDavid has never passed to someone like Kovalchuk.....nor has he had such a powerful shooter pulling back defenses making his OWN shooting exponentially more impactfull....sooooooo....simply ADD Kovalchuk and make McDavid shoot-first because his first pass-option will also be a shoot-first focus.......bring in Shane Doan.....lol......oops I forgot the Oilers use a collapse defense San Jose Model System and they are in the Humpty-Dumpty position right now.......lol.

The Hawks are gunning for Gagner huh.....what a rush....soooooo cool......simply because Sam is YOUNG.....LMAO...his prime will be in his 30s.....and he perfectly fits the Hawks core age cluster.

I sh#t you not...we could see another 8 point night....from a Hawk.....if Gagner gets to play within an established and Moma2 supported NHS System....anything can happen.

edit on 28-6-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   
The NHL is due for a blockbuster free agent offer sheet......goodbye Neon Leon.......irony shows us he is the better fit to TMacs style and System.

Gut call says Toronto surprises everyone and offer-sheets Leon to keep their own salary growth expectations under control....before it implodes on them.

Methinks Chiapet will make a bold move to jump the gun and trade Leon for a 6-7-8 million per year guy ...a d-man.

RNH will also be gone.....his value is very high now because he can be had for a song and a dance...simply his salary...and he is going to provide massive returns on his investment.The Oilers could keep him and run out his contract as a value-added play....and bury him in the lineup never optimising him.....but for ANY team looking for a 1st rounder with an awsome upside that is VERY young and who is worth every penny on both sides of the puck....Nugey is the man.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Thank you Sammy....for some beautiful moments on the ice gifted freely and willingly to all of us .......those of us lucky enough to have been witness will never forget what you gave us all.

A Champion once is a Champion forever...an Oiler once is an Oiler foever.Dave Semenko will always be fondly remembered as both by many many people.

In the partial words of Champion Oiler Paul Coffey...... "He was a protector"......"he made it all-right to play"...."he is a Champion".

Odin calls only the bravest strongest and most courageous early.....I know why David was chosen....for he will always be remembered for being all of those things and more.

Strong Wind - One Sail..........we shall always remain stuck 1/2 way between thank you and goodbye.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Silent Sam is a Canuck.....lol...this is what you call a 360 degree spinorama.........lol......and he is being put in an excellent position to suceed...the Nucks are going to be hammering nails into the Oiler Playoff coffin in 2017/18...especially if they end up picking up Nail Yakupov and he re-connects with his original and most effective mentor Gagner...that could be a serious coup for the Nucks.....no one could have anticipated an opportunity for those two to reunite as ex-oilers....never....considering the incredible journey they both had during the Decade of Dereliction by Oilers management....

Nail fits into the Vancouver youth movement perfectly.....just as Gagner is the Veteran influence they badly need.....and of course Moma2 would be on-board immediatly....Silent Sam is enough to bring Moma2 onboard....but if the Nucks pick up Nail Yakupov Moma2 will be committed to supporting the Nucks 100%......this means an 82 game focus....no more Oilers schtick...just burying them every chance possible....lol....but this would mean an 82 game NHS support for the Nucks....only the Nucks.

Remember Yakupov was brought right in VERY early and this simply means he wasnt ripe yet....lol...big bonus for teams likeing him....like Gagner and Nuge and Hall ect ect....the Oilers dumped them right into deep waters sooooo they have a misrepresentative dynamic connected to their #games played vs Stats vs Ages........anyone trying to make a proper valuation of any of them have to understand those games played #s should be cut down by 1/3 to compensate for the early insertions....AND.....the Oilers intentionally screwed with Nails icetime and opportunity from 2013 forward because of future salary growth issues.....sooooo......Nail has IMHO played 200 games and has scored 120 points.....this is how I would valuate him......you have to undo all of the #e-shine the Oilers caked on everything they owned.

This is why Gagner Schultz MPS Nuge Nail Ebbs even Hall are such upside deals ......not one of those players is old enough to have hit their Prime yet in ny ways.....Sammy?Ebbs are getting close now.....every single one of them is an upside deal for the buyer....history has shown us clear evidence that the Oiler talent/recruiting was bang-on....and that Player usage and development as influenced by Coaches and Management was the causality of the valuation dynamic being so complicated......the Oilers had to hide a lot of skill and talent and the only places to hide this are behind zeros in the stats boxes.....no opportunity no points no exposure no building of future NHL value......

The Oilers tried to blackball and devalue players.....actually Linden has true hockey genes and he has been anti-Oilers Club his entire career...he has a lot of Class......lol....yes if I were Trevor I would scoop up Nail....the Blues werent using him like the Nucks will....the Blues put him back on a devlopmental path...backwards...when all Nail needed was a confidence boost from being fed tons of prime minute opportunitys with a Vet RW to step up/in when he needs a reset just for a game or two .... with less spotlight.....Gagner is a heavily one-sided good bet to bring Nail back to hammer the snot out of the Oilers in 2017/18....and the schedule shows when those interesting games will be played.

Nice job of staying the course Mr.Gagner.....lol....well done Lobsang....very well done.....now you are truly on path....carry on man....things are all green-arrows from here on in to retirement......because history will FOREVER show evidence that you overcame the Oilers attempt to 86 your league value.....you perservered and proved them wrong....you worked your way up from the trenches just like you did in Edmonton....people have a common misconception....Sam wasnt simply gifted minutes...he earned them...and was in the trenches his share of the time.....now we are seeing a mature Gagner entering his Prime years....the best is yet to come.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Nugey.....heres your homework ok man.........this will improve your physical game your shot and your passing......just do it man.Every day consistantly for 12 hours......pretend you are Gepetto if it works for you but I want to see you burning out that body.....having done this myself....you are going to learn a few things ....lol...lol.....just do it Nuge....time to kick it up a notch....I want you to have Mike Bossy wrists and Bobby Hull forearms.....so do as Moma2 says.......I call it'Death by a Thousand Cuts".

www.youtube.com...

Nuge.....when you arent cutting wood I want to see you making hay.....so go buy yourslf a nice new pitchfork...you will need it....Moma2 was using one at 12 years old.....overhead pitches....not kidding.

This is a younger farmboy 1/2 growed and learning to work......in the first photo.....

vintageccm.com...

This is a Farmer.....full growed and working hard.

dennis-kane.com...

Nugey....its about tailoring your core.....just do it till you have to stop and rest...then rinse and repeat.

If you want it...then get out of the gym and go where real men find it son......ya gotta earn it.

And Nugey...start with straw bales for a few weeks..go easy till you build a base......a new base...3 weeks on straw then up your game to dry hay....then if you have cojones up it again to dap hay.....lol....good luck with that RNH....it WILL make a difference where nothing else could....and will translate directly to your game.
edit on 13-7-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Begginning in 2008 with Dan Haight the Oilers began laundering the copycatting of the fledgling NHS and then formed Darkhorse Analytics with the ABSOLUTE 110% support of the Oilers in the counterfeit action.

Thi was a keystone moment in the Decade of dereliction only to be outdone by the assinine hiring of conjob Tyler Dellow who was simply another NHS pirate.

The below link shows us all what happens when MSM/Online writers involve themselves below the surface in terms of supporting influences which can tangibly damage the entire NHL......this writer has a very long history of overtly and subversively supporting what we used to call "advanced stats" but which we now call con-job numbers games.

There was never a dispute between analytics and NHL Hockey......the analytics have always been a simple resource like many many others....and the "advanced analytics" are CON_JOBS who MISREPRESENT simply rewrite and restructure olde school stats formats trying to generate a buck for themselves at a phenomenal expense to the game itself as well as great expense to an intentionally confused and complicated fanbase......these stats cons were PULLING fans AWAAY from the game by overcomplicating things which removes the pure unadultered emotions people PAY TO EXPERIENCE.

Please enjoy this snivelling whining weak-kneed attemp by this MSM writer to BEG FOR VALIDATION of the con-job advanced stats movement which was CRUSHED and ELIMINATED from most of the NHL over the last 3 years.

edmontonjournal.com...
ed it on 17-7-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   
@ Nuge.....there are IDM catalysed reasons for the specific tasks Moma2 directed at you.......you CANNOT learn to build your core the way you must from your conventional helpers.......Nuge this will make you STRONGER all-round.....impactfully so.....you will begin to surprise opponents who know you well.Dont make me go into it now.....we will revisit the issue when training camp is over....either you do it or not.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Nuge its about the push-off or the ability to exert impact with lateral upper body extension......its the pullback on the ripsaw during the stroke....its the building of symathetic muscleclature while you pitch bales with a pitchfork using full upper body extension torqueing and twisting.....you WILL build NEW muscles....seriously.....your professional Trainers are lacking in NHS acumen and will only now wake TFU and begin adjusting to NHs focus as usual.

This is a 2-3 year curve till you hit full optimal impact Ryan.......so plan for it.....you now have a rough schedule.

I completely understand the sardonic yet ironic feeling this will give many people but....Eakins good olde Chop Wood and Haul Water was close to the heart of the matter....but no one took it the right way....people took it philosophiclly when they should have taken it tangibly.....if treated and executed properly a lot of shoulder injuries and man games lost by young players would have been avoided.

Nuge I am seeing 70+ points.....if you reach for it......and this is a PERFECT time to resurge your offensive impacts in terms of career curve and next contract dynamics.....pad your stats brother....slam dance opponents the entire season looking for volume generic points....goals or assists in volume period.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Cam Talbot......you need to blend the system focus into your Goalies tactical focus.......only TMac can do this.....without completely breaking down your 2016/17 season using IDA and IDM.....suffice to say you guys struggled to find a way to consistantly sew up holes in the defense....but you did manage to evolve yourself in some ways Moma2 watched implemented.....inferior ways....amaturish ways....not pure NHS ways but semi-ripoff ways.....and Moma2 LET YOU BURY YOURSELF /them bury you ....building "habits" to be used against you later in the Playoffs......evidence is there........soooooo....how about we change things.....how about we make you bulletproof in 2017/18....remember less is more.

Last season you achieved your macro-goal....you defeated NHS focused shooters enough to make the Playoffs.....your goal was never to win the Cup which is why it did not happen.....if your goal was to win it you would be doing what Sullivan and Sidney are doing....hanging onto the NHSs coattails as tightly as their little girly hands will allow for.......

Moma2 is a BigFan of Cam Talbot.....always has been.....collateral Playoff damage aside/its not our fight its the Org.s fight......I think there is Vezina potential......however until the Oilers can produce a Norris level of offense from the defense like Schultz gives the Pens it will be difficult to improve much over 2016/17.....so its out of Cams hands....but methinks he could earn it if the Oilers had some Punchback from their anemic defense.

There are 5-10 games on the table if Special Teams can be optimised ......5-8 more with a bigtime defensive goal scorer...not point getter...GOAL SCORER.....this is how close the Oilers are to being TopDog.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 03:23 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Tis what it is.

Moma2....out.

top topics

<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join