It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG Fukushima Mutated Turtles & Vegetables Across the US!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Misleading title . .
I've seen these pictures before .

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I didn't judge you. I judged your avatar.

And that robot is from an animated film bit I did a couple years ago depicting a giant AI Google "Godzilla" robot destroying the world (Japan actually). Google is effectively my nemesis, you see. And yet there it is as my avatar but I'd guess for far different purposes than yours reprtesents.

Google GODzilla

The irony that this video should come up in a thread about a mega-desaster in Japan.... enjoy.
edit on 12-5-2012 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

Originally posted by Ben81
Those vegetables look like disgusting
who would eat that mutated food

are those turtle really from the US
what percentage of the new baby turtles turn mutated like that ?
are all babies mutated ? we need to check the gravity of this situation
human babies will sadly have the same faith

This is what Radiation can do to a human egg
the cells become destabilised in the reproductive organs
nature is perfect and only evolve
radiation creates abnormalities in the genetic make up of any living thing

It is adaptable for certain like those 2 adorable twins
but the MSM dont show the other side of the coin here
others are terribly difformed

Who the hell though it was a good idea to construct a NUCLEAR power plant just BESIDE THE SEA
and especially on the RING OF FIRE
edit on 5/12/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

I think that the parents of those girls would be very angry with you for suggesting that their daughters are any kind of mutation! How dare you ? The fact is in conjoined twins that the egg sometimes does not make a complete and clean seperation. It has NOTHING to do with radiation. These girls are not a MUTATION. They are normal human twins who failed to completely seperate in the womb. ooo, I just want to shake you for saying that about them....

Karen
i like the way you post
always with a lot of emotions

Radiations can cause abnormalities
i was maybe quick to say its a mutation
my comments and thoughs about them were not disrespectfull at all
yes they are normal human but with a difformities .. a mutation
they diserve the same kind of respect then anyone else on earth
so dont get me wrong

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
Saw a video with a General Bert and he says anyone that is in the know is moving down to the Southern Hemisphere and that the Northern Hemisphere is gone.

Strawberries in California have higher rads then normal.

What people don't see, smell, taste or hear they dismiss.

Radiation is a silent killer and it will alter your DNA on a chromosome level until scientists figure a way to repair it.

What do you mean by "gone"

How much you wanna bet that the antioxidants in those strawberries counteract the free radical damage by whatever rad's has supposedily happened to them?

How much you wanna bet that if there is increased radiation in (your) area that not eating fresh fruit is the best way to be harmed by it?

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoranceIsntBlisss

You soak up more radiation spending a day at the beach in the sun than you would eating any of Cali's strawberries..... Which are excellent by the way.

I haven't seen any positive proof in the media or out of it, that suggest alarming radiation levels in California. I am worried about the debris field that will eventually end up affecting our coast line with radiation. But I see no worries eating California produce... As long as its organic that is.
edit on 12-5-2012 by W3RLIED2 because: Not arguing your point, just trying to broaden it.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anttyk47
Misleading title . .
I've seen these pictures before .

Much if not most of the "reports" and threads and so on relating to these sorts of disasters are misleading doomongering which the fear and behavior caused by the reports are more likely to be more harmful than the events themselves.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

It's funny how you complain about people who think that all mutations in nature are due to Fukushima and then you go and say no mutations in nature are cause by Fukushima or radionuclides from other nuclear plants or disasters. How about realizing that nothing is absolute? There are plenty of mutated plants and animals in Japan you fool. California and the west coast definitely got hit hard with nuclear fallout and the Pacific is a hundred thousand times worse from contamination leaking into the ocean at Fukushima. This is the largest man-made disaster in the history of humanity. The amount that got to us will indeed cause cancers and other diseases. It quite possibly can cause mutations in vegetation as well. The soil the plants came from and the organism itself need to be tested for radionuclides to determine if Fukushima had anything to do with it. Your automatically proclaiming nothing is affected by Fukushima is patently false. You need to educate yourself and then educate the extreme alarmists that you like to attack. Plenty of people understand the nature of this disaster, but you are not one of them. The effects will be subtle in America, but I promise you there is radiation from Fukushima in food from the west coast. It's very low in "normal" everyday terms/experience, but very high in certain organisms and areas from a scientific viewpoint. Do you even know what becquerels are? It's just ironic to see you complain about people who think every mutation in America is from Fukushima and then read you say that absolutely nothing is from Fukushima. You can't be using absolutes when you talk about others using absolutes. Ignore the ones who exaggerate the disaster and ignore the ones, that you are acting like, that say nothing is affected. They are both wrong and do not understand the nature of nuclear contamination. You could educate them if you start learning about the nature of the disaster though. Start at Fairewinds.com.
Pepper Penis

edit on 12-5-2012 by KillThePoor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by KillThePoor

Been there done that but I guess you missed the party last week:

Fukushima on Steroids: "Japan is in the Process of Contaminating the Entire Pacific Ocean"

Enjoy the thread

Oh, but how much you want bet humans releasing Cane Toads in Australia was a bigger manmade disaster?

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

Huh, I never knew the sun gave off cesium isotopes into our skin. lol Thanks for the info. Please learn the difference between external exposure and internal exposure and the different types of radiation as well as isotopes and the different effects different isotopes have in vivo. I see many giving "advice" or "facts" that are misleading and completely false, yet given off as truth. This isn't a game where someone wins because they think one thing or a certain way about this disaster. There is only reality and it would benefit many to seriously educate themselves about the effects of radionuclides and radiation in biological systems. They should also learn about nuclear energy and physics to really understand this disaster. It takes days, weeks, and even longer to really begin to understand the implications of this monstrosity called Fukushima. I'm not trying to attack you here, but it really is disheartening the vitriol some people have towards others while giving off false information themselves.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Well, I'm glad you recognize the fact it's contaminating the ocean, but I fail to understand how that goes against my critique of your post. I do think Fukushima is worse than your toad thing. Fukushima affects the entire hemisphere. Millions, if not hundreds of millions because of contaminated food, water, and air, are being contaminated in Japan to the point where death is being caused through a myriad of diseases invoked by ingestion of radionuclides from the plant. This is the worst disaster mankind has made and is facing. I feel strongly the validity of my post still stands.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Aside from the particle radiation, which is minimal, I was serious.

More people will get cancer from the sun this year, than from Fukushima fall out.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Read the thread. I didn't start it but I finished it. If you really think you can contend in that arena thats the place to do it.

Again, how much you want bet humans releasing Cane Toads in Australia was a bigger manmade disaster?

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

I don't really care to. I'm not here to argue, which is all this site is about, but I just saw this thread on the recent post list and thought it was interesting. If I wanna talk about Fukushima, I have other sites and forums I visit. Thanks for the invite though.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

It's important that you skip that thread because in it majority of the most extreme asumptions about nuclear radiation and the meaning of Fukushima are greatly demystified. Since you mind is made up you might not enjoy it.

If you could at least quantify for us how Fukushima is worse than the Cane TOad invasion of Australia that would be cool.

Here's a nice little eye-opener about Chernobyl that might be relevent:

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

What do you mean when you say particle radiation? I don't understand what you are trying to say. 12,000 people die from skin cancer in America each year according the American Cancer Society. I don't know if you meant world wide or Japan or America. I would think more people will die from Fukushima than skin cancer over the next two decades. People will die from Fukushima the first year or two, but deaths and disease get worse with time due to bioaccumulation when talking about nuclear contamination. Death from nuclear contamination is not instantaneous and only extremely high doses of external radiation will cause instant or within 24-48 hours death. Death from external radiation is a totally different ballpark than the ingestion of isotopes most are exposed to in Japan from Fukushima. Your statement about skin cancer and radiation from the sun killing more people than Fukushima is actually more of an apples and oranges thing in my opinion.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Once again you are assuming that I am some nuclear alarmist, which I am not. Why should I bother talking to you when you already know me and what I think? That is why I won't post on this site about Fukushima. Nothing gets discussed and only insults are hurled around. I'm sorry I hurt your feelings for not going to that thread. lol jk I don't make assumptions. You think I go to naturalnews or some other bullshat site that says the world is going to end? Come on, you don't know me at all.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Its funny that you imply I'm a baffoon but then speak about that thread that you don't even have the cahones to take a gander at my work there. I'm not going to sit here for hours rehashing that I don't have time but I've provided you an alternative disaster to your claim that Fukushima is the worst in history and you wont even tackle that. What are you here for then because by browsing over your comments it seems to be about arguing and insinuationg I'm a fool (which is an insult) ?

BTW debating and arguing aren't the same thing.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

I already saw the Chernobyl video. Those animals are highly contaminated and many are diseased. Birds were heavily affected. The numbers of birds severely dropped from before and there are plenty of pictures showing deformations in birds. Ever hear of the red forest? That video actually proves my point that nuclear contamination is more subtle than say an oil spill. A nuclear release does not mean there will be no life left in contaminated areas. The life that is there will be negatively affected and many will die. It's not pleasant and if you think Chernobyl is so safe go live there. Eat the food that grows out of the ground. You won't get sick right away, but your chances of cancer and especially heart attack will skyrocket and the chances your offspring will be deformed, retarded, or some other form of not "normal" will be much higher. In fact, I think they interview people living there and many have cancer. I could be wrong on that though, I don't feel like watching the whole video again. You see, I don't expect Chernobyl to be a complete wasteland with no life because I am not one of the alarmists. Not everyone in Fukushima will get sick or get cancer or heart attacks, but the incidence rates of these diseases will climb higher and higher as time goes on.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Yea, sorry bout calling you a fool. haha I was going to edit that out and I should have, but didn't. Oh my god, you are right I'm so scared to post in your thread. AAHHHHH!!! Good lord, your testicles are sooooo huge! I'm done. This is stupid and why I don't post here about Fukushima much. Enjoy your time on the internet!

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

This is why i will be avoiding all American food products
wow those pictures really saddens me

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join