It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG Fukushima Mutated Turtles & Vegetables Across the US!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I can't believe this is happeneing look at all of these insane mutations the world is never going to be the same what should we do? We humans should all feel te pain of these poor turtles. We should all have to eat deformed vegetables like these for our roles in enjoying electricity and taking it for granted. Just because you'd like to keep perfectly round and symetrical shaped vegetables cold in the refridgerator so they don't spoil doesn't mean these turtles should have to walk around with two heads on one body. If you think you aren't to blame for any of the earths pollutions you better take a look at these photos:

i1101.photobucket.com...
i1101.photobucket.com...

i1101.photobucket.com...
i1101.photobucket.com...
i1101.photobucket.com...
i1101.photobucket.com...
i1101.photobucket.com...
i1101.photobucket.com...
i1101.photobucket.com...
i1101.photobucket.com...
i1101.photobucket.com...
i1101.photobucket.com...
i1101.photobucket.com...
i1101.photobucket.com...
i1101.photobucket.com...
i1101.photobucket.com...
i1101.photobucket.com...
i1101.photobucket.com...
i1101.photobucket.com...
i1101.photobucket.com...
i1101.photobucket.com...
i1101.photobucket.com...
i1101.photobucket.com...
i1101.photobucket.com...
i1101.photobucket.com...
i1101.photobucket.com...
i1101.photobucket.com...
i1101.photobucket.com...
i1101.photobucket.com...
This video is the ultimate proof to prove anything ever in the history of proving things:

That those 'mutated' specimens are from Michigan is interesting to me. Funny thing is I grew up in Michigan and found a mutated dandelion exactly like the ones she is showing you. That was in the early 90's when I was a kid.

From there welcome to the wild world of heirloom vegetables! Heirloom vegetables are bred for flavor, colors etc, generally ignoring other characteristics such as uniformity in shape. The big agriculture industry uses hybrid tomatoes that are NOT bred for flavor, but instead uniformity of shape and size and tolerance of shipping and handling related issues involved in mechanical processing and storage and so on. Just because possibly every piece of fruit or vegetable you've ever seen at Walmart or McDonalds is always the same shape and size doesn't mean thats the way nature works.

Instead, for many of us whom actually have grown our own food the fun is in seeing what odd shapes might grow for us this year. The fact that so many people see a weird shaped strawberry from Michigan and automatically declare its from a year ago power plant disaster from the other side of the world proves to me that these same people freaking out about everyone being such wasteful people themselves dont grow their own food to not use so much energy from the same infrastructure as everybody else who apparently should feel guilty.

Oh, and 2 headed turtles is also part of nature with fossils something like 150 million years old being found. Back in Michigan in either 1999 or 2000 we went to a pet store that had at least 50 baby 2 headed turtles of different mutation flavors all in one tank. Odds are you can go out pet storing tomorrow and buy one for $20.

Food for thought. Look at all of it!!! YUM!!!
-
edit on 11-5-2012 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri, 11 May 2012 23:22:23 -0500 by JacKatMtn because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat May 12 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

edit on Sat May 12 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat May 12 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
How can we tell that this is due to mutation of the radioactive fallout, rather than nature just being nature and having an occasional [edit: genetic] mishap?
edit on 5/11/12 by NuclearMitochondria because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Wow, thats awesome. We should have more nuclear disasters if this kicassness is the result.

BTW, I am not buying this for a second.

+1 more 
posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Peppers turned into uncircumcised penises. Sorry, bad brain.

Pretty crazy, that section of the tomato almost looks like a pomegranate.

+2 more 
posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I hope you're out of your tree, and please stop with the "YOU HUMANS" threads.

FUKUSHIMA IS A CRIME, done by the TPTB, its all an all out nuclear war on humanity.

There is no reason whattsoever for fossil fuels, they have clean and good technology and keep us in 100 year bubble of frozen tech, and kill the people with the solutions.

Electricity is a good thing, advancement is a good thing. People are good, and already traumatized out of their trees by TPTB.

They wear 100% of this karma.

Good thread in some ways but quit joining the Miltiary/Satanic/Illuminati propaganda machine to put down humanity when there are criminals, and I don't call them human.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

F&S

some here take themselves too seriously
and thus fail to get the joke

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Are you certain that this isn't just Monsanto's latest batch of produce?
When a tomato grows a penis, then you know it's time to stop making spaghetti.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by AaronWilson
Peppers turned into uncircumcised penises. Sorry, bad brain.

I dont think anyone has actually read my comments at the end of it yet.

The pepper cultivar you're referring to is called "Peter Pepper", and another prominent one is called "7 Pot Brain Strain". for its brain like appearance. It's called 7 pot because its hot enough for 1 single pepper to make 7 pots of chili spicy.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Some of those tomatoes just look like heirlooms, like a Mr. Stripey and other heirlooms. (To me)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Unfortunately your lack of education has gotten the better of you. If you differ with that statement then you might consider revising your headline. Fukashima had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with those mutations. Do your research and find out where Exactly those turtles and vegetables were found. Then, investigate the outlying areas to find out who has been dumping the chemicals, pesticides, and other poisons onto the ground going into the water tables, and down streams. That will be your culprit.
Although, I do agree to some effect that "US HUMANS" have done some serious damage to the environment, those responsible will NEVER be held accountable.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Petriclivicus

You might actually read my other statements so far. Seriously!

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

I have to agree! The comments at the bottom probably went right over most people heads!

From another person who grows his own veggies, some of those just look like heirlooms. However if your strawberries have fuzz on em I wouldn't recommend eating it

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Then as I said. If you differ with tht statement, consider revising your headline.
Radiation form that reactor is a serious issue. We really don't need anyone to encite panic.

P.S. .. I read the penis statment. That wasn't funny either.
edit on 11-5-2012 by Petriclivicus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Oh my, it's walking

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
You got me at first OP. Glad I always read the whole post. Good thread and some of that produce looked delicious. Now lets sit back and laugh at the dummies that overreact.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Youre just a barrell of fun arent you?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Mostly,. ..

But there are forums for people who want to make jokes.

This one isn't it.

I suggest to the moderators that it be moved to the appropriate forum as this thread has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with the reactor incident.

Thanks.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I see film of Fukushima and there is no radiation visible there either.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I see they changed the way you spelled Fukushima. I liked your way much better, though.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Wrong. It has everything to do with it as yesterday another front page thread (posted in the wrong category in Fragile Earth) was about how we might not ever get to fall in love again because of that strawberry, basically. People seem to think if fruit doesn't look exactly perfect that means its radiation or Monsanto. Read the comments so far you'll see.
edit on 12-5-2012 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join