It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG Fukushima Mutated Turtles & Vegetables Across the US!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I did read the additional penis comment and it had nothing to do with the reactor either.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I think this thread is absolutely relative to the Fukushima disaster. It is an experiment in human psychology with regards to radiation. The OP has made an excellent point. People might overreact and immediately think radiation when they see a deformed fruit or vegetable, when more than likely it is natural deformation due to the seed's particular strain, mineral deficiencies, or environmental conditions like water, sunlight, or disease.

I think his point is that anyone can post pictures of a deformed plant or animal, out of context, and claim that the deformation is the result of radiation. I think he was also trying to say that it's important not to jump to conclusions without understanding the fullness of circumstance. That's just what I inferred, correct me If I made any incorrect assumptions.
edit on 12-5-2012 by windowpane because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Your hilarious im jeoulous though you know youll have idiots who scan and will jump all over you but that will probably be funny as well.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoranceIsntBlisss

omg

poor leopard, res, cooter/map, sea, russian/hermanni!

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

YOU sneaky bugger you !! lol

You forgot what it's doing to the farm animals too!!

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Petriclivicus
I did read the additional penis comment and it had nothing to do with the reactor either.

What additional penis? I never saw that!! Don't want to either!!

oO

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Immediately I thought of this....

I am almost surprised it wasn't posted yet.....

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

We don't have a SINGLE nuclear power plant here, so I know for a FACT that i am not to blame. This country is mostly powered by hydro power or gas. If we import nuclear electricity, then it is because of greedy electric companies exporting too much electricity.

And what do you think would happen if we shut down electricity?? BILLIONS would DIE!

And by the way.. Mutations has always happened and always will. What makes you so sure these are due to fukushima?? Could just as well be from the very toxic corexit chemicals or even natural causes.
edit on 12-5-2012 by juleol because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
holy crap those peppers must be hot looks like they melted from the radiation

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Thank you for a post and point well made. I was about to state the very same things you were at the end of your post when I decided to actually read the whole thing. I am so glad i did.

S&F for that twist - and agreed vegetables are not perfect and uniform.... in fact if anything is mutated it is the perfectly shaped groceries we see in our stores and supermarkets.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Human/Alien face trying to leave the fruit!

edit on 12-5-2012 by n00bUK because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Seriously... This thread is the worst kind of propaganda crap in a long time. Yes fukushima has messed up nature but linkin to random images doesnt prove your point. And the peppers that look like penises are actually a sort called willy peppers.....

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Ok the green plant with the face on it is a little too total recall for me lol QUAID

edit on 12-5-2012 by DonVoigt because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
take my money, i want a two headed turtle

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Think i saw a tomato growing a penis...

Think i saw a green tomato with a face on it...

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by DonVoigt
Ok the green plant with the face on it is a little too total recall for me lol QUAID

edit on 12-5-2012 by DonVoigt because: (no reason given)

His name was Quado.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Two turtles in one?

Great more radioactive
turtle meat, its a win win people..

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I'm not a troll or a shill, but there is nothing surprising about a two-headed turtle or mangled vegetables. While rare, irregular cell division happens most frequently in reptiles. Two-headed snakes and turtles can be found all over the internet, nothing peculiar about that. Messed up vegetables can be found in any garden. No conspiracy there either.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

Frankensteins monster looks sad.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

hahaha carrot people. Their real!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join