It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG Fukushima Mutated Turtles & Vegetables Across the US!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation , spoken of by Daniel the prophet , stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand

For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

edit on 12-5-2012 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
There has been great tribulation as long as there have been humans, and will continue to be until either humans or the Earth are destroyed.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES!
That is all.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Radiation mutates things to look different and sometimes gives you superpowers. NO
Radiation kills living cells. The stuff just dies. No 3 eyed fish. Please put this in the HOAX bin.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
Radiation mutates things to look different. NO
Radiation kills living cells. The stuff just dies. No 3 eyed fish. Please put this in the HOAX bin.

What you said is simply untrue.
If radiation is exposed to a living thing while it is still developing, it can alter it's appearance when it's fully developed.
It's not going to cause an adult to grow a third arm, but if a fetus is exposed to radiation it can be born with a third arm.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
reply to post by IgnoranceIsntBlisss

F&S

some here take themselves too seriously
and thus fail to get the joke

Fukushima is a joke? It's right up there with people lacing mail with baby powder during the anthrax scare. Twisted frikkin' minds.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
man this is a tradegy

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I remember seeing a news report about radiation pollution years ago and a guy in the military said "it's no more radioactive than a bag of potting soil".

And I wondered why potting soil is radioactive and did some research. In Florida there are massive mining operations to get Phosphate. It's too radioactive to use so they put it in HUGE piles until they create mountains of this stuff.

It sits out for years as the radioactivity bleeds off into the atmosphere and they use the phosphate in potting soil mixes and sell it to you in bags. Large Commercial farms also purchase the radioactive phosphates and spread it across America to grow crops, as a fertilizer.

That's why a bag of potting soil is radioactive...why some crops mutate. Cargill bought the Florida phosphate mining operating for over a Billion dollars a few years ago.

Get a geiger counter and check your bags of potting soil.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
The turtle from that pic was found in africa......

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Although there is no proof provided in the post that the pictures are linked to this particular disaster, those naysayers who "aren't buying this" should realize that radiation DOES cause mutations just like this...And since there is plenty of radiation in and around the disaster area, spreading ever outward, it stands to reason that this is in fact happening.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   

BS!

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I have seen two headed turtles a few times way before Fukashima. The peppers on your "mutated vegetables" are Peter Peppers (looks like a penis). They are supposed to look like this.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar

Wow, thats awesome. We should have more nuclear disasters if this kicassness is the result.

BTW, I am not buying this for a second.

This isn't fukushima, this is "old" radioactivity ... decades ago.

But now we understand why the American people are as they are ... their brain has degraded into "nazi thinking" through decades of radioactive fallout.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

I thought this one was a transformer!

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
This being a text based forums you'd think people who actually read would come here. Judging by this back page its simply not the case.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Fukushima nuts at it again, I have seen many photos like these and way before Fukushima.
Like I said in another thread , it seems every week or two the radiation nuts come up with another thread to try and spread fear.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

Hey good point! As I now live in Tampa I know a thing about this. It turns out there have been many pollution problems related to these sites running off into the bay. The funny thing is when you read about them radiation isn't the major concerns listed. And people here still eat the fish from the bay and surrounding gulf, yet for some strange reason we don't have an explosive cancer rate teh past 30 years. How can that be?

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   

ZOMG HUMAN WITH TWO HEADS !!!!

3.bp.blogspot.com...

Quick Blame Fukushima!!! When ever an organism has multiple limbs, heads, bodies it is safe to assume the organism in question " Was " Twins, and during early development the twin absorbs the other, completely or partially. This can lead to two heads, extra limbs or a completely normal individual organism. Assume it's the simplest explanation, and I've seen mutant veggies far weirder than you've provided long before fukushima. Funny, cuz the majority of them seem to come from California, but I've found some here in BC too. Relax, I agree fukushima is bad, but Genetic mutations need to be out side of the norm, Nature isn't perfect either.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Honestly,
human should be out all over the universe by now
these turtle dont deserve this.
Were fing up the world

May the Force be with us all

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join