It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG Fukushima Mutated Turtles & Vegetables Across the US!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Some people just amaze me. This explains allot of replies on here that make no sense. Great thread Blisss. Was needing a good laugh. ADHD could be the culprit, maybe I should do a thread on that and its connection to holding your pee in.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
So the fallout from fukashima mutated peppers in Michigan into uncircumcised penises

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Alot of those pictures were on Cheezburger.com 5 yrs ago. Has nothing to do with radiation. Move along.
YEAAAAAAAH!!!

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Petriclivicus
Unfortunately your lack of education has gotten the better of you.

No it's YOUR inability to read mate. Or couldn't you be *rsed to read the whole of the OP's post? You just made yourself look really stoooopid.....

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I guess I don't get the point of this thread - or at least, it being here in the Crisis thread. It is a real crisis, I don't feel you need to make light of it, if that is what you are doing. If you are suggesting people are overreacting, I agree, but I've not seen anyone make a post about mutations being evidence of fallout. While I feel tank #4 is a lot more stable than people realize, it is also just a horrible mishap away from being a serious global issue.

You can make a point without being a sarcastic weasel you know.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Oh no it's Horrible we have Methuselah's and Wampires running rampant in our World....

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
OMG and they are growing into one of them , we are going to be mutantly overrun-ed............

Nah I don't really believe that this is happening that quick .....

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Can't say much about the turtles other than it's nothing new to see, but having been around a farm of sorts all my life I can confirm 100% these veggie "mutations" are as normal as normal can get. Too bad there's just too many people at ATS. We might actually get more people willing to read entire threads rather than staying ignorant of the truth.

Since the OP is apparently a believer in the turtle mutations(because there isn't much of a reason for this thread to exist if not, don't know about you boys and girls but I don't make a habit of taking the time to post things that I'm not a fan of or a believer in or etc)I will say again, it's nothing new to see. It might be the cause of any number of reasons that we are unaware of but I do feel people have watched too much teenage mutant ninja turtles time from time if they think all it takes is some radioactive material from a nuclear plant to mutate things. It's just too easy to spot these kinds of things and go, ah ha! That Japanese nuclear plant is the cause!

When you can take radioactive material and directly experiment on living things by giving them the teenage mutant ninja turtle treatment and it works 100% every time or even just a moderately high success rate where you can reasonably say, "yup this stuff works just like I figured", let me know. I'll take my words back.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by AaronWilson

You can buy a kinda pepper that does look like that. And I have always had strange looking veggys in my gardens.. just the way it is.. The chit you get in at the market.. are all the PERFECT STUFF.. they can't sell the rest... been going on for eons ..

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by AaronWilson
Peppers turned into uncircumcised penises. Sorry, bad brain.

Pretty crazy, that section of the tomato almost looks like a pomegranate.

That is disgusting and vulgar!!! I am ashamed to share the same space and community as a person such as you who would look at those peppers and immediately see uncircumcised penises! You sir, are little more than an animal. Those pepper penises were clearly circumcised (kosher).

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I think Michigan is just a breeding ground for mutated things. I've been in this rural house on my swampy property my whole life and there are thousands of mutated dandelions (dandelions that consist of multiple ones inside of a single dandelion), over a hundred thousand four+ leafed clovers, and a few mutated fruits. It's just our soil. Also, the mutations can be quite beautiful. We have blue, green, orange, red, white, purple, and brown fireflies out here and they're absolutely gorgeous.

Of course, the only mutation in humans I see here is the stupid gene, which seems to run for miles in the people around me. Ha!

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

reply to post by jiggerj

W3RLIED2 already cleared up what i was referring too www.abovetopsecret.com...
taking yourself too seriously guys?

as for fuku
where are all the radiation victims?
[see chernobyl [last video] info a few posts below by ofhumandescent www.abovetopsecret.com...
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Overcoming the Japan Radiation Propaganda 'Tsunami' Is An Uphill Battle educate-yourself.org...

I posted many articles from March 12, 2011 onwards, and did many radio shows in 2011, that addressed the subject of the Fukushima radiation scare psyops. The Illuminated Ones want to create fear about nuclear energy and get the public to demand the shutdown of nuclear plants and replace them with natural gas power plants using a new German Turbine design (you see why Merkle in Germany banned nuclear plants and will phase out all current nuke plants) . You notice how this campaign dovetails with the fracking natural gas activity here in America and the development of a natural gas pipe lines from Russia into Turkey, Afghanistan, etc. There was no meltdown in Fukushima. See the articles I posted in March 2011. The whole scenario was staged. The first comment posted at the end of the Sircus promo piece talls the story.
The US Senator (name escapes me now, probably because I have a hard time remembering names of Bozos) who just recently visited and was filmed at ground zero at good ole'"Fuki" telling everyone afterward how "devasting" the situation was, wore no protective clothing- neither did his entourage- so why weren't they all fried to a crisp if it is as bad as they report?-
but God forbid if they possibly picked up the Stuxnet virus and are now carriers... :-)

educate-yourself.org...

The helicopter photograph of the zirconium alloy uranium fuel rod storage racks show no fuel rods. The racks are empty. The racks and the crane on top of the racks is not burnt or melted. If the rods had remained in the nuclear core without coolant there would have been a meltdown and there would have been a plume of steam and smoke as the uranium melted through the bottom of the containment building into the water table below. The plume of steam and smoke would have been the most photographed event ever. If the fuel rods were in the racks when the bomb went off they would have been molten pile of sticks when the water level was allowed to drop.

There is no plume of steam and smoke.There were no fuel rods in the core. There were no old fuel rods in storage in the building.

All the experts probably knew there was no uranium in the building as soon as the photograph was released. They are part of the psy-op. Jeff Rense is part of the psy-op. Stephen Lendman is part of the psy-op.
Somebody with the Tokyo Power company or the Japanese government ordered the pulling of the fuel rods possibly in 2010 when the Bonin Islands 1200 kilometres south of Tokyo were hit with clusters of manmade earthquakes. They may have discovered the nukes hidden in the containment buildings and not wanting to trigger them left them where they were and pulled the fuel rods.

The planners of the attack on Japan are furious. They have continued the artificial earthquakes.

This Stephen Lendman article says Japan planned the meltdown in order to poison America. This is a classic example of the bully saying the victim faked his black-eye.

Fukushima: Did the Dimona Dozen Murder the Fukushima 50?
Fukushima may in fact have been caused by an act of war under the cover of an environmental disaster
educate-yourself.org...

Jim Stone: The 'Groundbreaking' Fukushima Whistleblower is Now "The Fugitive," Running for His Life educate-yourself.org...

educate-yourself.org...

educate-yourself.org...

radiation detected within the US is more probably from local leaking reactors
and lets not forget all the DU being dumped worldwide

From Hiroshima to Iraq, 61 years of uranium wars A suicidal, genocidal, omnicidal course
www.globalresearch.ca...
edit on 13-5-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: added additional info

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ringlejames
So the fallout from fukashima mutated peppers in Michigan into uncircumcised penises

sums this thread up pretty
damn good sir tooooucheee

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
As all the images are gone----bandwidth exceeded....this thread is closed.

Fixed now, so reopening.
edit on Thu May 24 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
The social experiment goes on...

I cant stop getting the feeling that most of the people posting didnt bother to read my commentary in the OP just after the photos. You might consider that if you haven't.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
If only this were a joke.

I have documented mutated plants in 38 locations around the Grand Rapids, MI area since 4/26/12:
maps.google.com...

Link to my Photobucket album of mutated black eyed susans found in 20 locations in the area between 6/30 and 8/16, viewable as a slideshow: s175.photobucket.com...

Link to my Photobucket album of mutations I have documented in the area in plants other than black eyed susans since 4/26, viewable as a slideshow: s175.photobucket.com...

I have compiled my videos of these finds along with other people's mutation videos in this YouTube playlist: www.youtube.com...

Videos #4-32 are my videos.

A few examples of mutations I have documented in the area:

Dandelions in Grand Rapids, 4/30/12

Asparagus harvested in Cannonsburg Township, 6/5/12

Black Eyed Susans in Grand Rapids, 7/31/12
(Note: the plant in this photo has two distinct types of mutations: fasciation in one flower and proliferation in the other flower.)

Maple leaves in my yard, 8/18/12

Buckthorn sapling in my yard, 8/19/12

And then there's the trend of gigantism in buckthorn leaves that I have recently discovered in my area. Common buckthorn (rhamnus cathartica) leaves are not supposed to grow longer than 3 inches, but I've been recently finding many in the 4 to 5-inch range, mostly on saplings:

Radiation Biologist: Tree leaves were gigantic after Chernobyl — “Witch’s Broom” effect (VIDEO)
enenews.com...

Effects of non-human species irradiation after the Chernobyl NPP accident
S.A. Geras'kin, S.V. Fesenko, R.M. Alexakhin
www.utm.utoronto.ca...
From Page 884: "An increased mutation rate in phytocenoses became apparent in 1987 as various morphological abnormalities. Morphoses were registered at reaching an external dose rate of γ-radiation of 4.2–6.3 mGy/day on May 10, 1986 (Suvorova et al., 1993). More frequently occurring abnormalities were morphoses such as fasciation and branching of stems, doubling, changes in racemes, color and size of leaves and flowers. Enhancement of vegetative mass of heather (Calluna vulgaris L.) and gigantism of some plant species were observed at external dose rates more than 24 mGy/day and 36 mGy/day, respectively (Smirnov and Suvorova, 1996). In ribwort plantain (Plantago lanceolata L.), both the rate of morphoses increased and seed productivity decreased along with the contamination density increase (Popova et al., 1992). Its seed reproduction in uncontaminated soil had revealed higher occurrence of morphoses, mainly in the raceme structure."
edit on 31-8-2012 by JimPrange because: adding content

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
The third location in East Grand Rapids where I have found giant buckthorn leaves since August 24:

Originally posted by AFewGoodWomen
reply to post by AaronWilson

Things mutate anyway, like OP said, we are not going to see it in a supermarket.

There is no way to tell if these mutations were due to Fukushima...now...if we start seeing these monsters in the supermarket, we should then start to question the radiation factor.

8/24/12:

9/1/12:

edit on 3-9-2012 by JimPrange because: added boldface to quote

edit on 3-9-2012 by JimPrange because: added captions to videos

edit on 3-9-2012 by JimPrange because: rewording first sentence

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Yesterday, I found a new kind of dandelion mutation. The flower stem has branched into two flowers, midway up the stem:

Today, I visited four more grocery stores and found mutated gerbera daisies for sale at three of them. I also found another dandelion with a branching flower stem.

To view these photos as a slideshow, open the following link in a new window and click on "View as slideshow."
s175.photobucket.com...

Video coming soon.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I have been following the Fukushima disaster from day one, considering that I live in Tokyo, and I have seen so many of these kinds of photos. In order to prove these veggies and animals have been effected by radiation, you must provide evidence as to exactly where they come from and the radiation levels in that area.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Yeah, its pretty disheartening that there's groups of people that hate people. Just because. I hear "Humans are the reason for all of the problems on this earth!" Doesn't bad things happen in the animal kingdom also? I saw a video of a snake eating a young croc alive and whole, still breathing. Imagine beating pushed further and further into the stomach of a giant snake until you are digested. That's some pretty sick stuff and that isn't our fault.

So yeah, those fruits are pretty gnarly and kind of gross if its from bad chemicals. I wish we could just have some clean food without having to be modified. Grass finished meat is so much better for you than grain finished antibiotic fed animals.

Nice effort in putting this togethor

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join