It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG Fukushima Mutated Turtles & Vegetables Across the US!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

QUATTO LIVES!

edit on 12-5-2012 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Two headed turtles ? Can you PM me when we start seeing two headed giant cyclopian hair lip mongoloid humans ?

That at least will be interesting.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
A very stupid thread. Vegetables grow like that naturally. Do you have any experience of growing food or is your only experience of vegetables and fruits looking at near perfectly shaped specimens on a supermarket aisle?

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by JailTales

some might argue its a very stupid poster that does not read the OP. Or other posts in a thread.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
That's Monsato brand Franken-foods. bon appétit

those turtles....they are better now. All hail our genius!

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Those vegetables look like disgusting
who would eat that mutated food

are those turtle really from the US
what percentage of the new baby turtles turn mutated like that ?
are all babies mutated ? we need to check the gravity of this situation
human babies will sadly have the same faith

This is what Radiation can do to a human egg
the cells become destabilised in the reproductive organs
nature is perfect and only evolve
radiation creates abnormalities in the genetic make up of any living thing

It is adaptable for certain like those 2 adorable twins
but the MSM dont show the other side of the coin here
others are terribly difformed

Who the hell though it was a good idea to construct a NUCLEAR power plant just BESIDE THE SEA
and especially on the RING OF FIRE
edit on 5/12/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Ben, if you've eaten certain organic foods there's a good chance before they were prepared that they looked like this.

Veggies look funny when you garden them yourself. I've had peppers that looked flat out, not like peppers, but tasted about the best a bell pepper could ever taste. If you use seeds that have come from your plants, chances are you will have more funny looking veggies the next crop! This is entirely normal.

Like I said, the only thing I wouldn't eat are the fuzzy, ugly strawberries. Aside from that, most of those veggies are probably delicious.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I don't think the face on the fruit is due to Fukshima. It is probably something like this.

Fruit Molds

If you look around the internets, the fruit in your pic is on a tree with at least 3 other fruit that look identical.
edit on 12-5-2012 by IceFlower because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-5-2012 by IceFlower because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
reply to post by Ben81

Ben, if you've eaten certain organic foods there's a good chance before they were prepared that they looked like this.

Veggies look funny when you garden them yourself. I've had peppers that looked flat out, not like peppers, but tasted about the best a bell pepper could ever taste. If you use seeds that have come from your plants, chances are you will have more funny looking veggies the next crop! This is entirely normal.

Like I said, the only thing I wouldn't eat are the fuzzy, ugly strawberries. Aside from that, most of those veggies are probably delicious.

Yeah im sure they can also be tastefull
guess we will have to set out mind to eat mutated food in the futur

the sliced tomato in the middle of the pictures looks really weird
and i like tomatoes in my salad
wouldnt take this one for the moment
maybe if im very ungry and there is nothing else around to eat
then i would eat those ugly disgusting tomatos

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrUncreated
Are you certain that this isn't just Monsanto's latest batch of produce?
When a tomato grows a penis, then you know it's time to stop making spaghetti.

Or it's time to Pick a Pecker of Pickled Peppers.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I'm profoundly relieved that I'm not the only one who noticed that half of these vegetables bore strong resemblances to male genitalia. With that out of the way, did all of this really result from radiation?

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

That video of the girl-s disturbed me deeply.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I encourage all newcomers to actually read my OP. This was a 'joke' of sorts pointing out that fruits and vegetables look weird naturally. The perfectly identical looking specimens everyone is so used to seeing is what is un-natural. Heirloom veggies often look odds shaped, and that some of the fun of growing them. That sliced tomato in the middle probably tastes better than any tomato you've ever eaten in your life. Read the thread!

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Petriclivicus

The penis statement was factual and not meant as a joke. Look up Penis Pepper and you will see that it is an actual strain of peppers that you can buy! Geesh lighten up.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
My grandfather had a garden and would always have mutated vegetables. And this was in the 90s/early 00s......

Fasciation can be caused by a mutation in the meristematic cells, bacterial infection, mite or insect attack, or chemical or mechanical damage. Some plants may inherit the trait.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Well, then would you mind explaining what exactly is a "joke of sorts".

And if this is a ""joke of sorts" why is this in the Crisis in Japan forum?

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

If you buy your veggies from a grocery store, and aren't buying farmers market organic fruits and veggies, chances are you've already eaten mutated food. As theOP has pointed out, several times, the unnatural quality of fruits and veggies in the store is that they are cloned plants and genetically mutated strains to produce that uniformness people enjoy seeing when they walk through the produce section.

Personally, I don't buy meat, eggs or vegetables from regular stores. I go where I know they are organic, and in the case of my eggs, I have three chickens! Ever eaten a green egg? I recommend them, their really rich! Did you know when chickens lay eggs they can be almost any color? The all white eggs you find in stores, are once again, designed, and produced to look that way.

The meat you buy in stores like alberstons, Von's, or jewel, or Costco, are in most cases sprayed with a red dye to make them appear that nice bright red color... The average human consumer associates this with freshness, when in reality it just food coloring. Some of the freshest cuts of meat of of livestock or game are the darkest of color. But since people want to see that nice bright red meat, they color it, so it sells better.

I have no doubt that Fukushima has probably effected crop growth in Japan. Actually I know it has. Bt over here in the states, our farmers have a lot more to worry about than Fukushima fall out.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
What in the world makes you think any of this is caused by Fukishima? This stuff happens in the animal kingdom all the time.
Some of the photos of malformed vegatables is just caused by insects, fungus, over or under watering or bad soil conditions in the case of the malformed carrots. I tried growing carrots here in my very heavy clay soil and had the same results. I added sand and loam to the soil and got nicer ones the next year.
My tomatoes sometimes look like those shown when its been dry and then we get a heavy raid. They soak up the extra water and boom, they pop .
There is absolutley no indication that any radiation from Japan has reached our shores. The ocean is vast, they sky even more so. The disapation of these materials into the atmosphere makes for little to no accumulation on the land. There are folks in Ca and up and down the coast that have been testing and so far nothing....

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
Those vegetables look like disgusting
who would eat that mutated food

are those turtle really from the US
what percentage of the new baby turtles turn mutated like that ?
are all babies mutated ? we need to check the gravity of this situation
human babies will sadly have the same faith

This is what Radiation can do to a human egg
the cells become destabilised in the reproductive organs
nature is perfect and only evolve
radiation creates abnormalities in the genetic make up of any living thing

It is adaptable for certain like those 2 adorable twins
but the MSM dont show the other side of the coin here
others are terribly difformed

Who the hell though it was a good idea to construct a NUCLEAR power plant just BESIDE THE SEA
and especially on the RING OF FIRE

I think that the parents of those girls would be very angry with you for suggesting that their daughters are any kind of mutation! How dare you ? The fact is in conjoined twins that the egg sometimes does not make a complete and clean seperation. It has NOTHING to do with radiation. These girls are not a MUTATION. They are normal human twins who failed to completely seperate in the womb. ooo, I just want to shake you for saying that about them....

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

ummm, thats a peck of pickeled peppers. ( a peck being an archaic form of measure like a bushel. )

Peter Piper picked a peck of pickeled peppers.... Yada Yada Yada.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join