It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DIVINE INTERVENTION: ETs Defeating Old World Order

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

So Anthra Andromda, are you still in the business of passing yourself off as an actual alien on this forum, or has the economic climate had as much of an impact on delusional psychotic imposters as sane working folks in America?

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
ATS "aliens" are the style of aliens we need/don't need. They do nothing.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
None of you wish to address my post?

Is my Aura too negative? Perhaps I'm in league with the subterranean lizard people and I'm actually an Illuminati operative? Is that it?

Take your meds, ffs.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jocko Flocko

So Anthra Andromda, are you still in the business of passing yourself off as an actual alien on this forum, or has the economic climate had as much of an impact on delusional psychotic imposters as sane working folks in America?

you know your economy has tanked when "aliens" are affected by it too...lol

really though if i was homeless i would join a commune of some kind, that's probably what they would do, join some kind of hippy/vegan commune...

i would

how about this...are we not "aliens"?

we are ALL spiritual beings from all over the cosmos and have entered these bodies at this time, we have soul groups from orion here, pleadies, etc.etc.etc.

the Human body has around 22 different ET species of DNA...

these are the universal body type designed to hold the soul from any soul group

notice how you have beings that are so different? i won't go there, but those of you who know, know....i'm talking desires, personalities of said soul group because that is what they know or have experienced for so long then they come here and try to recreate thier style from the old worlds..

call it a theory if you like, because hey...i don't remember everything, just being a piece of the puzzle

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia

really though if i was homeless i would join a commune of some kind, that's probably what they would do, join some kind of hippy/vegan commune...

i would

Cool story bro. Care to share how you came to this conclusion or point us in the direction of a peer reviewed journal that supports your opinions on human DNA?
edit on 13-5-2012 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

Medications that suppress the imagination are for losers.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

Yeah, the damn Orion group hates me, that's all I know.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by arielburns

Medications that suppress the imagination are for losers.

Should we all live in a fantasy world then? How is this thread not in skunk works? It's complete garbage and it only serves to further ostracize UFOlogy as a pseudo-science fit only for quacks and crazies. There is something to be studied here, and these twits make a mockery of any legitimate effort to do so. Furthermore, they sabotage their own desire for "disclosure" and serious study of the subject by completely pissing all over any legitimacy it may have with their channeled space brothers and their galactic federations.

I apologize if I seem confrontational but I find it offensive to those of us who take the subject seriously enough to warrant professional study by the worlds finest minds.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph

i would

Cool story bro. Care to share how you came to this conclusion or point us in the direction of a peer reviewed journal that supports your opinions on human DNA?
edit on 13-5-2012 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

why not just trust me bro?

ok, i'll bust out some links for you...

Scientists Find Extraterrestrial
Genes In Human DNA
www.agoracosmopolitan.com...

Research findings continues work of DNA Nobel Prize Winner Dr. Francis Crick
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Billy Meier... Really!?

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   

lol, no spin attempter

read and understand my bro if you wish to learn

allow light to flow to and through you

hugs

trust me, life is much more amazing then what we have been told in mainstream society

the truth will change your mind

no doubt

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   

lol, no spin attempter

read and understand my bro if you wish to learn

allow light to flow to and through you

hugs

trust me, life is much more amazing then what we have been told in mainstream society

the truth will change your mind

no doubt

No attempt at "brotherly love" will sway my opinion, I'm afraid. While I personally esteem such lofty values, I don't believe they fully excuse your links (neither of which are even close to reputable).

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   

lol, c'mon bro!

oh well, some day you will let the love in

all good, just keep on keepin on

spirit hugs

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Care to illustrate just how you came to that conclusion or is it just your uneducated guess. No, seiously, you made the allegation, now back it up!

No, the ecconomy doesn't affect me As I'm sure you remember, I'm a software engineer, the ecconmy has no affect at the levels where I work.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I'm not sure what to think about this.

I wore my "end the fed" t-shirt the other day and had an unexpected and great conversation with a walgreens pharmacist on how messed up the world is. We even got into the reptilians. People are waking up to our reality. Perhaps it's the 100th monkey syndrome. Whatever is it we humans are waking up to a horrible nightmare that has controlled us for aeons.

I've always believed I reincarnated here to witness something BIG. I don't trust Wilcock, and I don't trust Fulford. Trust in yourself. We are living in interesting times.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   

lol, c'mon bro!

oh well, some day you will let the love in

all good, just keep on keepin on

spirit hugs

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   

I think our entire existence is controlled by one giant troll face.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed
LOLZ, notice all these next page new age flookies keep repeating the "power phrases"? It's a religionist trick, they "get" the message that way...word stew! Quantum Physics! Mandella! One point becomes two becomes one, yep, that's religious talk there, first rate fundy mentalist happy hype, buy my tape, stare into my mechanically reproduced stolen...er....borrowed images, looky...mystic symbols! Come back for the lecture later only 77 dollars because even though I know the secret word to force god to give me a mercury...uh...no...a merkuba...or bars of gold, you have to give me money to show good faith. God will bless you with more not geometry. Not y axis Lambda go baabaa calculations. Does this assclown understand Pi? Also how come all the referals to planets and systems are all local crap? Jump out fiftyfourthousand light centuries per bananner second and get somewhere, just past Bootes I'm pretty sure the Dogs of War wait for pokey light speed travelers...get you some photon drive Casmir Polsner effect, move at many trillions the speed of light, but spooky action at a distance could invite my kinfolks...we are hate. we feel only rage at our selves, we destroy innocents because we love horror and screams as we loath everything which is or will be for we are WITCH and we hate because we are the child that ate it's way through it's demon incubator, we kick demon asp. Okay I am hate and my love is violence, I marked my guide as a three year old, kids are strongest, killed the old bag, abused her corpse in various places flashing before and after...I let her live sometimes, but it's fun to leave her rotting on a neighbors porch...know what I mean Vern? She screams and throws a wad of excrement she plucked from some prosty slot. We can't permanently kill each other but it is just entertaining as hell to try, we hate our children but it is really satisfying to smash the head of a newborn against a brick wall then rip it to shreds...it excites us, it brings our hatred of humans to a fevered pitch, we enjoy haunting...doing horrible stuff to each other and humans, letting them see some of it...over and over...GIVE ME SCREAMS! We always jump timelines...make our fun not happen in our today so we can flick back to otherwhen and rid more fleshbags up....we are not happy campers. We are murder, we are intense desire to inflict torment. Give me one of those little gray aliens....anal probe? Try a rusty tire iron up the hiney, do the same for jebus on his experimental wooden pogo stick, the Calvary 666, he couldn't bounce an ounce but that tire iron gut his attention...YOW! Hey Zippy....30.06....HAHAHA! Kill more kittehs. The Collaptic Fredernation is hiding in obamas nasty pocketses, right beside the little mojo bag full of stuff we don't even weed mention here duder. Okay, buy my tapes books and be sure and come back for the movie The Legend of 1900, Lemon says "Jazz sucks", and by gawd he was right. Cool Jazz? Buttmunchez that can't play, jazz sucks, so does hip hop, and all your gods. alien intervention? Let me get hold of one of the interfering azzwipes, I'll make nice funiture out of it's exoskeleton. Okay only an infinite number of dimensional junctions coming up, get em while they're hot. Bite my Cornycoppulator simpletons. Nobody believes any of this crap, got it? It's all fake. It's people selling books that tell you nothing of use, but steals wikki quotes to sound like they finished 3rd grade.WTF is the matter with just admitting you were having the DT's? Come on it's not like everybody is just tards right?...Hey guys? Guys? Okay, Arcturus huh, so what's living there Ziggy Stardust's grannies Lesbian nose picker friend? You know the big spider brain thing. What a bunch of steaming moo pooh. Somebody try to get a grip okay? I'm gonna send the mental health professionals a few places today because we are gonna need more butterfly nets and Zapptronics shock treatment rigs...and a prefrontal lobotomy might help a few. I'd rather have a free bottle in front of me than a prefrontal lobotomy...never heard that before huh? Okay, last time, HAVE OBSERVED SERIOUS FUNDY MENTAL BREAKDOWNS, evacuate planet Terra....calling space brothers....calling space brothers....ZETA TALK! Quit drunk dialing me Nancy, and put on a shirt or something...christ...nobody want's to see that. Oh great cyberwanker (meme by Ed Bott) alert. Lets hold these seminar guys down and pull their teeth then super glue their mouths and noses shut, heck eyes too, and pencils in the ears...sometimes ya get screwed and sometimes you get what you deserve, they pop your eyeballs out and skullfrak ya. I'll drop by if you'll keep an eye out for me. Okay, gotta go set moms bed on fire...she don't mind, she's got ahlzheimmers or however ya spell it, most popular girl at Rosies Rent a Room, Lease a piece, gotta do something about all the drooling though. Good night and good grief. Lumisnot

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Luminaught

Your avatar suits you perfectly.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   

WRONGNESS the human body is made of cooperating bacteria. Really look it the frak up. There isn't a you in you, you just think there is, because that's what they want you to think. Any of you peeps actually ever study anything except psycho radio? AND WTF happened to LINDA HOWE's FACE?
Dayum, she looks like her face got an anal probe, wonder if she got an alien STD?
Please, read a biology book, maybe study a little medicine...no not study on taking a bunch of BAD MEDICINE and getting all spacey, you'd be amazed at how long you haven't existed, not like you do now, but you haven't been an eternity longer than you have been so awareness is an unnatural state, like Illinoise, starts out Ill end with Noise...like a lot of our jargon challenged extratesticals. I must galoomph over by the banyams, twonkie divergent focal wavelengths, or just enjoy poking peoples eyeballs out as you walk past them in the Airport terminals, just to make the joke better say TSA just before you poke N pull...cheeky. Blitz award: Cloud Pure, will repair many ATS posters slow moving para dig em changes, If you do that tourista trot thing right everybody will think you are a flamenco dancer...just part of the show folks, don't mind the spreading wave of unidentified brown liquid , we make raves fun again...well, for us anyway. Here comes Leatherface! Texas Chainsaw Cheerleaders in Choke, the feel good bulimia adventure of the year...gimme six exlax Brittany. Anybody want a Fleet bag and a bottle of aqua fina? Coed poop parties, not at all like the 60's.
GO HOME.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join