It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DIVINE INTERVENTION: ETs Defeating Old World Order

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Thank you OP!

Its great to see the corrupt cabal going down! It's really happening! Its great!

This trial is a true source people!

I can taste freedom almost! Our true potential is nearing!

Peace!

S & F!
edit on 14-5-2012 by disfugured because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by disfugured
Thank you OP!

Its great to see the corrupt cabal going down! It's really happening! Its great!

This trial is a true source people!

I can taste freedom almost! Our true potential is nearing!

Peace!

S & F!
edit on 14-5-2012 by disfugured because: (no reason given)

wow

I feel dirty just posting in a thread about David Wilcock. Yuck.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by PeaNice

I feel dirty just posting in a thread about David Wilcock. Yuck.

I'm not a David Wilcock fan at all. I think he's a nut. That being said, the more exposure these criminal cabal leaders get, the better off society becomes. Not sure where your comment stemmed from.

Take the sources out of the equation and do your own search. Its happening for real.

Start with; "Malaysian tribunal finds Bush guilty of war crimes". You'll see the tribunal in action.
edit on 14-5-2012 by disfugured because: grammer

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

will do mate ill post up the details when i get home from work.

i actually just recently heard about it maybe 2 weeks or so ago but the story is pretty old.

from memory the story goes a young boy was abducted and disappeared for a decent amount of time and when he reappeared he had an implant behind his ear somewhere inside his skull. Doctors offered to take it out but the boy refused with a solid NO. then my memory gets a bit hazy but something along the lines of he would hear voices in moments of his life where he really needed a heads up. The main moment in his life being, that him and his uncle went up in his uncles plane and after a while his uncle suffered a heart attack. The plane landed safe and sound with the uncle being dead at the wheel. The young boy explains that said that the voices in his head guided him step by step on how to operate this vehicle.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Quite easily, anyone clicking your username will find your past threads and posts with you claiming to have connections to "The Greys" and other outlandish diatribes of yourself honestly believing that you are an extra terrestrial sent to Earth to help promote intergalactic peace and harmony. Of course, like most hoaxers and imposters, you never offer up ANY kind of substantial proof other than silly little stories that even a child of 5 would see through. I myself found the thread where the user "Mr. Mask" challenged you with a highly comedic method to be quite entertaining. I must say though Anthra, your ET delusions that have been conjured up through your psychosis have been very well constructed.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jocko Flocko

Quite easily, anyone clicking your username will find your past threads and posts with you claiming to have connections to "The Greys" and other outlandish diatribes of yourself honestly believing that you are an extra terrestrial sent to Earth to help promote intergalactic peace and harmony. Of course, like most hoaxers and imposters, you never offer up ANY kind of substantial proof other than silly little stories that even a child of 5 would see through. I myself found the thread where the user "Mr. Mask" challenged you with a highly comedic method to be quite entertaining. I must say though Anthra, your ET delusions that have been conjured up through your psychosis have been very well constructed.

Emphsis mine.

So, the DNA evidence I provided is not substantial? Or maybe you have an easy expaination for it. Perhaps you can explain just "why" a person with what seems to be very solid South-Asian DNA looks like an Englishman? Perhaps you would like to produce some evidence that my "delusions" and "psychosis" are actually real! If so PLEASE do. (course, the next question would be; "are you qualified t make such a diagnosis?" No? Didn't think so.

The Universe absolutely will not bend in such a way to make your delusions, desires, thoughts, wishes, etc anymore real than it will for me. In this case, T. Human, I have the science, you do not. So until you produce it...I guess you don't have anything real to say.

edit on 14-5-2012 by AnthraAndromda because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

=O i love these convos xD!! OMG.

OK so haven't read anything yet! finishing work in 30 mins so will read when home. BUT id like to add quickly anthra
an Asian that looks English? are you from Indonesia? Britain had colonies everywhere lol and its not to far out there to say the British soldiers needed some loving? or that (please i mean no offense at all... simply giving some reasons to the Englishman look.) your mother had an affair or was involved with someone other than your father if he was also Asian.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Aarcadius

Actually, IF that had been the case, one of my parents, grandparents, etc. had had an affair, then there would be some indication in my DNA. Even if it had hapened more than 100 years ago. But, there is absolutely no indication of DNA other than South-Asian (India).

Also, both "Terrestrial" parents were of rather solid English descent. T. Father even traced his family back to 1300's Scotland, famous family/clan.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotAnAspie
cornupcopia...

I have been thinking a lot... had a terrible night the other night which made me very sick. There was heat coming off my abdomen again... actual heat to the point where i thought it might catch the bed clothes on fire. horrible thoughts etc etc...

So my question is this...

Why are these bad people the way they are? Is it in their brains or in their souls and why are their souls different? Even good people can be lead astray but some cannot seem to be reached. Are they victims of circumstance that simply need to be retaught or are they truly different from others who are more receptive to the values and principles of everyone else around them?

While having my bad spell for about a half an hour, I couldn't shake the thought that there will always be polarity and thus there will always be evil if there is good. When i get stuck in certain patterns it seems there really isn't much to look forward to and that the self is truly alone and is a reflection/model of a lone God/Universe. i don't want to get too far into and it is really hard for me to put it into words how inescapable this pattern seems.

...but after it faded and it does rather quickly, which i find very odd when partnered with this heat that seems to be coming from somewhere and not myself/my own body... when it fades i am back to the polarity of hope in progression. While still being aware that this is one sided because in that particular mindframe the bigger picture can get sad and frightening, sickening... my hope is that what is good gets better, and what is evil gets a little better as well... thus we still have the polarity and the constant shifting progression, but it is not the same exact inescapable pattern.... at least that is my hope.

but what of these people??

if we kill them , we revictimize them... putting the blood back on OUR hands this time.
Even if we could call it self defense, if we killed them on this earth... or simply locked them away and let them die here, their souls would be bound to this planet and they would be reborn once again.

My question for you is this... what do you think about this and is there a planet they can be taken too... somewhere away from us assuming there is something fundamentally wrong with these people that keeps them from learning what the rest see as relatively right. perhaps they have no souls? i mean what is wrong with these people?

if they were taken somewhere else, would they not just build up that planet and come fight us again one day in the future? I mean really, what do we do with these people?

edit on 14-5-2012 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

hi brother/sister,

thank you for asking me some questions like this...

i can offer you my opinions and thoughts

first of all, don't get so upset!, really i love you too much...just let it go, know that you are loved all of the time...

why are people bad? is it brains or souls? ...it is/was the nature of incarnating into a human body in a 3rd dimensional reality that when we arrive we forget...it's like we have amnesia, it's so we can experience the seperation, experience all of this reality with it's ups and downs and all arounds...

some people remember and are like "hey, don't worry it's just a ride"...thanks Bill

notice how sometimes those people are killed? JFK, John Lennon, MLK....

let me say that is no longer allowed, i'm sending a message to all of you...the more courageous you are the more you will be protected.

look at brother farakhan for example

so it's brains....

i will say that some soul groups come from worlds where there is caste systems, class systems and other what you would say negativity and they incarnated here and thought they could rule this world too...i feel that the bankers are from these worlds....ever hear of draconian laws? they were thought up by beings from alpha-draconis...reptilian type beings...and/or orion star systems.....i'm no expert on the subject consciouslly so i can't say for sure, but i bet someone else could shine some light on this subject..

i heard that most/if not all of the serpent beings are now of love & light.....you see this universe is evolving and consciousness is rising just like it is here on earth, throughout the universe

we have brothers and sisters in all sorts of costumes

i choose to stay strong in the love & light, i am a being of love & light

i can be a righteous warrior as well, but i choose to forgive and just love....i love all souls
as i know we are ALL one from/of God/Source
feels amazing just thinking about it....try it

polarity....yes it is shifting to more love/light ...

polarity only exists in the lower dimensional realities as only love exists in the 7th dimension and up...

physicallity ends after the 7th dimension, all beings in that realm and up are just light bodies/angels/energy/whatever you like...

God is Love

l

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

let me say that is no longer allowed, i'm sending a message to all of you...the more courageous you are the more you will be protected.

look at brother farakhan for example

This is a very important message. Your post is good. Don't know the exact dimensions and even spirit is physical, at least it what we wish, but out of the duality, out of the dream awake and home would be a nice starting point.

Love this message.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
you have so many Humans on this world...7billion

and each one is a Soul....everyone is from somewhere....all throughout the cosmos...

notice how everyone is different? yet we are all family...

we have all levels of consciousness here right now...

we have mass murderers and we have cosmic hippies

all are loved, all are family..

on soul groups...we have soul groups, example i spent much of my time as a pleiadian...i love utopias, world peace, abundance for all, celebrations, sex, love, truth..that's what i am all about..

there are beings from other star systems who are into other ways of being...

we can meet up with our brothers and sisters, notice how some of your best friends are like you?

hehe, cool huh...

soul mates and such...

hmm, what else would you like to talk about?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I found this thread of yours to be pretty outlandish with claims that basically borderline mental instability, but hey, if it makes you feel better deep down inside to pass yourself off as an ET and the pull the wool over the eyes of complete imbeciles, good for you, after all you would only be following in the footsteps of the majority of fake UFO cultists and charlatans over the years. People like yourself and others make the UFO subject the laughing stock of the scientific community and as long as we have people claiming to be an "ET" in our ranks we duly deserve such labels. Your so called DNA "evidence" that you link to as your basis for being an "ET" is a complete and utter joke, anyone with an IQ above 60 would see this. Any scientific journal meeting to read a paper you may want to submit in the future would end up with more laughs than a comedy festival.

This is another fantastically outlandish thread of yours where you truly and honestly believe what you are telling the members of the forum. If anyone has the time and is looking for some comedy gold, have a read.

edit on 15-5-2012 by Jocko Flocko because: (no reason given)

This is a classic thread by Mr. Mask which pretty much speaks for itself when you read it. There's one thing that I can't stand Anthra, and that's a liar and hoaxer who sole purpose for such outlandish and psychotic claims is to draw attention to oneself. You're human, just an average Joe like the rest of us trying to make our way through life the best we can. Stop living in a dream world and tear down that false wall of security that you seem to have erected to protect yourself from this big bad world we live in.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
everyone's point of you is different and that's ok. as for yours, if peace is what you want, i hope peace is what you get.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

Here is his full interview with George Noory the night the article was released. It is 2 hours of solid awesome.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Jocko Flocko

Jocko my fuse is also very short with people like this =D thus my first comment on this thread.

However anth is not going around forcing people to hear him/her... he/she answers others questions on THEIR threads to the best of his/her(sorry didn't read what you were >..

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Now that you have "beat around the bush"; care to address the actual data?

Ya kow, it gets kind of difficult to "force fit" "delusional" around real scientific data.. And, until you discredit the DNA data you have absolutely nothing!

Are you a psychologist? No? Didn't really think so. Why don't you try attacking me with some real science for a change. You and, it seems, many others, tend to think you can discredit anything by attacking the perphery, Some how (by magic I guess) this damages the "core"?. You sir are a greater fool than I am capable of becoming.

Again, if you want to prove me wrng, please do try. But, you will need to use REAL science, not the psudo-I read about it on the Internet crap you all all the others have been trying.

Seriously dude. I posted that data almost 4 years ago, and NOBODY, has been able to refute it. Hell, I haven't seen a good attempt. And, that data is incomplete enough that you should be able to make "mince-meat" of it. Yet, no one has...interesting.

ETA: Just a wee note. It was once said; "extraordinary clais require extraordinary evidence." I've made such a clai, I've provided evidence. You seem unable or unwilling to meet me half way, and in this failing, you are giving me all the marbles.

edit on 15-5-2012 by AnthraAndromda because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Aarcadius

I agree with you to a point Arcadius, but the fact remains that multiple people on this forum in those threads I posted *DID* refute his Walmart DNA test multiple times, I'm not about to feed his mental disorder by debating him over junk science, to do so would only further his need for attention. If his Walmart DNA tests actually held water scientifically, it would be published in numerous scientific journals around the globe just like when chimaera was first detected in the human genome years ago, period. A year ago there were enough valuable members on this forum that kept people like this in check and stopped them from perpetrating complete lies and hoaxes on this forum; it acted as a deterrent for the charlatans and hoaxers. Many have now moved on because of garbage like this.

My last words for you Anthra are seek medical help, there are doctors out there that can help you who are willing to listen to ANY outlandish tales you may have to offer. If you do own any firearms, for the well being of the people in your community, please sell them.

Toodles.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I wanted to believe this but after many decades of studying the UFO phenomena, I've come to a possible different conclusion.

Interesting video.

What would you give to live 2-300 years, no cancer, advance technology, would you sell your soul?

**** WARNING, Because of the subject matter (no graphics) this video should not be heard by children.

Description of video:

This is where the esoteric meets the political. La Marzulli joins Freeman for a discussion of Nephilim, biblical prophecies, occult and esoteric sites, rise of lucifer, mark of the beast, Christianity, programming of dark heroe status, King of Jordan, taking over Temple Mount, UFO, Middle East unrest, World War 3, Israel, 9/11, satanic rituals interdimensional entities invocation and more...

Very interesting video. Marzulli's books are also very interesting and again I am only bringing more information to the table for consideration.

Personally, I've been Pagan, Buddhist and Agnostic for 50 years (Agnostic the day my mother died, when I was nine).

What jolted me was watching Madonna's half time "show" (BS) it was a Satanic Ritual.

While I do not belong to any church (to my mind they are all corrupt) but I am beginning to truly suspect something wicked this way comes and what I use to laugh at as "fairy tales" I no longer am laughing at.

Hope someone out there in ATS Land finds some of this information helpful.

freemantv.com...

In closing: Sorry, any group of entities that have mutilated cows, abducted people, performed horrendous medical stuff on them against their will, hiding within the shadows do not, in my book mean us well.

If someone means you well - they are forthright, honest, above board and not hiding.

Beware of anyone bearing "gifts"................nothing except a mother's love comes free.

Everything has a price tag.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

but the fact remains that multiple people on this forum in those threads I posted *DID* refute his Walmart DNA test multiple times

Show us! (Oh never mind ... you CAN'T

Reality, my data has not been refuted. Even though, apparently, he thinks so. Yet, you all see that he, nor anyone else, has the science to do so.

ALL of his supposed "refutes" did so by eliminating data from my "data set" until what reained suported THEIR position. This is invalid data analysis, and can not be accepted by ANY intelligent being.

edit on 15-5-2012 by AnthraAndromda because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

Originally posted by Jocko Flocko

Emphsis mine.

So, the DNA evidence I provided is not substantial? Or maybe you have an easy expaination for it. Perhaps you can explain just "why" a person with what seems to be very solid South-Asian DNA looks like an Englishman? Perhaps you would like to produce some evidence that my "delusions" and "psychosis" are actually real! If so PLEASE do. (course, the next question would be; "are you qualified t make such a diagnosis?" No? Didn't think so.

The Universe absolutely will not bend in such a way to make your delusions, desires, thoughts, wishes, etc anymore real than it will for me. In this case, T. Human, I have the science, you do not. So until you produce it...I guess you don't have anything real to say.

edit on 14-5-2012 by AnthraAndromda because: (no reason given)

wait wait wait.... Am I reading this right? You think you're an alien because you're white but you have south asian DNA?

holy &#^!...

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join