It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DIVINE INTERVENTION: ETs Defeating Old World Order

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
The Galactic Federation is both Sirius and Andromedan, but there are many many federations, These are human ideas or words of course. Confederation is Saturn, and has a different feel to it. I don't know how the Corporation fits into it all, again Siirus but also Orion and others involved in that. And then there is a Federation or Group that operates with some of them out of Orion, Rigel, in particular and there are patroles done that can even intercept, ie a more negative punishment type of abduction, intercepted by Rigel, an Et/angelic man, on patrol.

There is simply not just one federation, one frequency even, one polarity, but many many different types of frequencies some in agreement, but a general consensus of those striving to answer the call of Light and Goodness and those who are working other agendas.

I don't know what he means, that is such a carefully chosen article title. ETs defeating Old World Order, that could even be seen as negatives defeating the advancements/social programs and freedoms so far gained to some degree an wishing to put people in less free and backwards, under NWO.

I don't like his title and sense a coding. Does he really mean the veil lifting, and the world advancing for everyone equally, with cosmic arrests possible clean up team, and even instructions for cleaning up the planet and looking after everyone and nature and getting ready to help cosmically too?

I hope so, I've read his book the Source Field Investigations and it is wonderful, well researched and spot on for alot of the info. So I can only hope he means what is implied.
edit on 12-5-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

I love how us HUMANS use our feeble HUMAN brain power to presume to know WTF an Alien culture from a potentially completely different star system would do or not do. Why do people have the audacity to presume to know something when it comes from such a limited base of understanding??

Here, expand your consciousness and thinking; read this.

It is the best explaination of Hermetic principal available, it can provide you with a more stable, and broad base for your thinking and analysis processes and methods.

Thing is, it isn't audacity, nor arrogance, nor vanity that causes people to think this way, reality; it's natural. It is actually more reasonable, and logical, to think that ET is "like" you, than it is to presume that we "must" be different.

Thinking that any sentient creature is different than any other sentient creature is utter folly, and reflects the same egotistical attitude that once made you the "only intelligent creature in the universe".

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
All I have to say is..a jazz band?! Really?! If wilcock wants to tell us the galactic Calvary is mounting up, great..but he lost me with the jazz band and music lessons..good lord../facepalm

Also, I find it hard to believe that a GFL "strike team"(my characterization) is coming to whup evil's ass and save the day. Wilcock(emphasis on cock) really is an egocentric, self-aggrandizing POS. Why would anyone give this dude the time of day, much less entrust him with top secret info. C'mon man...

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
There is so much misunderstanding and misconception running amuck in this whole "area" of extraterrestrials, that One can hardly decide on where to begin.

There is no "GFL". The reasons for this can be redily seen in the space such an organization would neccessarily have to occupy. The problem is that there is too much of it. Sentient lifeforms / civilizations across the cosmos share a common problem; that is distance to the next civilization. Traveling to the stars is no simple matter, even if simple solutions can be found. It is a difficult and dangerous proposition, regardless of the level of technology.

The nearest civilization to Earth is Sirius, some 8ly away. All of the civilizations that have visited Earth within the past 8000 years or so have come from within 70ly - 80ly with the single exception of the Pleiadians (extra-galactics not included).

Sirius was the civilization that visited, then colonized Earth 8000 years ago. They are the Ones upon which ALL of Terrestrial myth and religion is based. They beleive that Earth is their territory. They are also the Ones that contaminated your gene pool. They are not the Ones that are responsible for the harm curently being done to Earth, That harm is at the hands of the Reticulans, and yourselves.

To those who "resonate" with anything in this subject. Allow me to only say; BEWARE! Have you ever watched videos of suspension bridges that have acheived resonance? It isn't pretty, but can be quite destuctive. Or how about the "crystal glass" that is "resonating"? That is not to say it is wrong, quite the opposite,; just be careful.

And to those who don't resonate: without movement there can be no life, without life there can be no thought.

Etharzi od Oma

edit on 12-5-2012 by AnthraAndromda because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda
There is so much misunderstanding and misconception running amuck in this whole "area" of extraterrestrials, that One can hardly decide on where to begin.

There is no "GFL". The reasons for this can be redily seen in the space such an organization would neccessarily have to occupy. The problem is that there is too much of it. Sentient lifeforms / civilizations across the cosmos share a common problem; that is distance to the next civilization. Traveling to the stars is no simple matter, even if simple solutions can be found. It is a difficult and dangerous proposition, regardless of the level of technology.

The nearest civilization to Earth is Sirius, some 8ly away. All of the civilizations that have visited Earth within the past 8000 years or so have come from within 70ly - 80ly with the single exception of the Pleiadians (extra-galactics not included).

Sirius was the civilization that visited, then colonized Earth 8000 years ago. They are the Ones upon which ALL of Terrestrial myth and religion is based. They beleive that Earth is their territory. They are also the Ones that contaminated your gene pool. They are not the Ones that are responsible for the harm curently being done to Earth, That harm is at the hands of the Reticulans, and yourselves.

To those who "resonate" with anything in this subject. Allow me to only say; BEWARE! Have you ever watched videos of suspension bridges that have acheived resonance? It isn't pretty, but can be quite destuctive. Or how about the "crystal glass" that is "resonating"? That is not to say it is wrong, quite the opposite,; just be careful.

And to those who don't resonate: without movement there can be no life, without life there can be no thought.

Etharzi od Oma

edit on 12-5-2012 by AnthraAndromda because: (no reason given)

And you know this to be true, how...?
This is gonna be good. Lemme get some popcorn..

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
What I love is the fact that it seems EVERYONE has THE answer and NO ONE leaves ANY room for the notion that they could be.............wait for it..........wait for it.................almost there..........WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone already has it all figured out man.
God this,
Jesus that,
'why would they do this' '
'why would they do that'
'If I were an Alien I would'
'Scripture this'
'evolution that'

I love how us HUMANS use our feeble HUMAN brain power to presume to know WTF an Alien culture from a potentially completely different star system would do or not do. Why do people have the audacity to presume to know something when it comes from such a limited base of understanding??

carry on, it really is quite entertaining to hear everyone go on and on about what WILL happen or what WILL NEVER happen based on complete BULL#!

edit on 12-5-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

bro, you chose your named to be "screwed" that's where your consciousness is?

c'mon bro....look in the mirror, honestly look...and say ...i love you

i know, i know...miracles may hapen

don't be scared! you can do it

i'll let you in on a little secret.....WE ALL HAVE THE ANSWERS...

we are much more powerful than what you think

when our "junk" DNA is activated these bodies have telepathy...clairvoyance...Clairsentience ...Clairaudience..claircognizance...energy healing...channeling...silver ties to higher selves....teleportation of the soul, etc.etc..

you don't have to believe me...all is well

amazing things are happening all the time, just allow it and accept it and you will see "it"

i'm not joking...

reality is much more amazing then this 3rd dimensional reality...

these eyes can not see all there is....i'm no expert, but i heard near the end of this year these bodies will allow us to see into the 5th dimension....we will see friends and family that have recently passed on if they have not incarnated yet..

let me share one of my favorite videos...this is from one of our bros that has "died" and seen the other side and has come back to tell us/guide us/share with us...

Dannion Brinkley - The Changing Face of Time - 2012 is Coming
video.google.com...#

Google Video Link

i love you bro, i love ALL souls...

i know we are all family, all one and all seperate at the same time...

hugs

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
The Galactic Federation is both Sirius and Andromedan, but there are many many federations, These are human ideas or words of course. Confederation is Saturn, and has a different feel to it. I don't know how the Corporation fits into it all, again Siirus but also Orion and others involved in that. And then there is a Federation or Group that operates with some of them out of Orion, Rigel, in particular and there are patroles done that can even intercept, ie a more negative punishment type of abduction, intercepted by Rigel, an Et/angelic man, on patrol.

There is simply not just one federation, one frequency even, one polarity, but many many different types of frequencies some in agreement, but a general consensus of those striving to answer the call of Light and Goodness and those who are working other agendas.

I don't know what he means, that is such a carefully chosen article title. ETs defeating Old World Order, that could even be seen as negatives defeating the advancements/social programs and freedoms so far gained to some degree an wishing to put people in less free and backwards, under NWO.

I don't like his title and sense a coding. Does he really mean the veil lifting, and the world advancing for everyone equally, with cosmic arrests possible clean up team, and even instructions for cleaning up the planet and looking after everyone and nature and getting ready to help cosmically too?

I hope so, I've read his book the Source Field Investigations and it is wonderful, well researched and spot on for alot of the info. So I can only hope he means what is implied.

thanks bro

yeah he must mean what you implied, because yes that is what's going on...

the divine plan is for us to awaken and experience love & light again as Galactic Humans on Earth...at least that's how i see it...

others reality may be different, but i am all for utopia...world peace on earth with abundance for all

i'm here to help and to experience the shift

to help my brothers and sisters (you) in any way i can..
i love you

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Wow... The crazy is strong in this thread. For those of you who propose that our galactic space brothers are going to save us from ourselves, I have a question: Do you have ONE shred of credible evidence for any of this garbage? Just to clarify: "channeled space aliens" do not constitute credible evidence.

It never ceases to amaze me how easily deceived the new age/galactic fed crowd is. So desperate to avoid reality and responsibility that they are willing to put stock into information gleaned from known hoaxers, charlatans, and thieves (not to mention the entity's they receive their channeled info from).

Lets assume for the sake of argument that these people are actually channeling other worldly intelligence's. What exactly makes you so confident these entities are telling the truth, or that they are what they claim to be?

Again: All I ask is for ONE shred of evidence to back up your claims, or to verify the identity of your "space brothers".

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

reply to post by Screwed

It is the best explaination of Hermetic principal available, it can provide you with a more stable, and broad base for your thinking and analysis processes and methods.

Thing is, it isn't audacity, nor arrogance, nor vanity that causes people to think this way, reality; it's natural. It is actually more reasonable, and logical, to think that ET is "like" you, than it is to presume that we "must" be different.

Thinking that any sentient creature is different than any other sentient creature is utter folly, and reflects the same egotistical attitude that once made you the "only intelligent creature in the universe".

FAIL.

"In ancient times (and even today) these teachings were not understood by the lay person, but were readily understood by students, after the axioms and principles had been explained and exemplified by the Hermetic Initiates and Masters to their Neophytes.

I don't know any Hermetic teachers so why read it?

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I just want to say that after months of not being able to remember my dreams very well at all (when i have usually been a very vivid and lucid dreamer) this came to a screeching halt the other night when i had not just one but multiple vivid dreams and one of them was quite lucid. i'd like to talk about it because it involves war and was very disturbing but I'm going to wait and just reflect some more on it a bit... but one of the less lucid yet still very vivid dreams i had was about people who kept driving by the house i was at and things were getting frightening until i realized that there was a space ship hovering above the house way up in the sky. onlookers became interested because it seemed to be focused on the house i was at. this explained a great deal to me and eased my mind and I was not so afraid to go outside. the spaceship appeared larger and closer then... and looked sort of like some kind of puzzle. then, back inside the house i was trying to tell everyone what was going on and then things got...ummm... zany?

Things got a little strange... there was an alien trying to appear on both sides of me at once it seemed and just jogging my mind with weirdness and borderline silliness. It was sort of scary but in a way... not scary at all and rather zany. It was not a typical grey though, but looked like a small brown guy with a wider head and eyes farther apart.

then I heard a voice saying "will you join the galactic federation?"

and i woke up thinking "you have got to be kidding me... there is really something called the galactic federation or I have just been reading ATS way tooo long"

maybe I just want it to be real so i will take the dream with a grain of salt (yet not the one about the war because it seems something was guiding me through the entire dream and it was just way too eerie feeling)

i just wanted to mention this because people keep asking if the GF of light is real. i will post again with any more dreams or experiences on this matter.
edit on 12-5-2012 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

Have you thought about having your dreams interpreted?

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by PeaNice
reply to post by NotAnAspie

Have you thought about having your dreams interpreted?

you mean like paying someone? no... no way.

I actually consider myself not too bad at dream interpretation... I just don't want to draw any fast conclusion. I look up meanings to get ideas but usually take them with a grain of salt and look closest at how they make me feel while dreaming them and other aspects. i have talked about dreams before on forums but i have never had an experience where i thought any one else's interpretation was better than my own. sorry if that sounds cocky but it's true. i'm not saying it's impossible someone could interpret them correctly... it just hasn't been my experience.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
For myself I do NOT know of any Federations as Unity-99 wrote....... must be Human terminology.

We differ in our opinions about being saved in the way I think you are talking about.

The only time I know of the Species coming together and showing themselves is when the "EVENT" comes they have been working here attempting to lesson the blow the best they can...... they say they can't prevent it they can only attempt to lesson and in doing so they hope they can save as many Humans as possible.

As far as ET's defeating the NWO let me say this, the Beings could take this Planet over very quickly if they would like to...as they say our weapons are as Tinker Toys.

This Planet is protected they would never allow this Planet to be destroyed but the peoples well that another story however, they say even though we are evolving slower then they would like we are evolving and we do have some intelligence even though we are considered a stupid Species to date.......what do you think is the Human race worth saving?

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

reply to post by Screwed

You obviously didn't read my post very carefully.
If you had, you would see that I agree with you.

I didn't and don't assume that ETs are NOTHING like us.
I also don't assume they ARE like us, which is what we have here in this and many other threads.

So, to clarify,

I am humble enough to understand that I DON"T KNOW AND NEITHER DO YOU!!!!!!!

Maybe they ARE EXACTLY like us in every way.
MAYBE they are NOTHING like us whatsoever.

What we have here is a thread full of people who DO ASSUME that they would be anything like us or think the way we do whatsoever.
It is laughable.

I am totally neutral and comfortable with no knowing and knowing that I may never know.

If we can all come from that perspective then we can avoid alot of the squabling over things that, in the long run, NO ONE EVEN KNOWS!!!!!!

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia

Originally posted by Screwed
What I love is the fact that it seems EVERYONE has THE answer and NO ONE leaves ANY room for the notion that they could be.............wait for it..........wait for it.................almost there..........WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone already has it all figured out man.
God this,
Jesus that,
'why would they do this' '
'why would they do that'
'If I were an Alien I would'
'Scripture this'
'evolution that'

carry on, it really is quite entertaining to hear everyone go on and on about what WILL happen or what WILL NEVER happen based on complete BULL#!

edit on 12-5-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

bro, you chose your named to be "screwed" that's where your consciousness is?

c'mon bro....look in the mirror, honestly look...and say ...i love you

i know, i know...miracles may hapen

don't be scared! you can do it

i'll let you in on a little secret.....WE ALL HAVE THE ANSWERS...

we are much more powerful than what you think

when our "junk" DNA is activated these bodies have telepathy...clairvoyance...Clairsentience ...Clairaudience..claircognizance...energy healing...channeling...silver ties to higher selves....teleportation of the soul, etc.etc..

you don't have to believe me...all is well

amazing things are happening all the time, just allow it and accept it and you will see "it"

i'm not joking...

reality is much more amazing then this 3rd dimensional reality...

these eyes can not see all there is....i'm no expert, but i heard near the end of this year these bodies will allow us to see into the 5th dimension....we will see friends and family that have recently passed on if they have not incarnated yet..

let me share one of my favorite videos...this is from one of our bros that has "died" and seen the other side and has come back to tell us/guide us/share with us...

Dannion Brinkley - The Changing Face of Time - 2012 is Coming
video.google.com...#

Google Video Link

i love you bro, i love ALL souls...

i know we are all family, all one and all seperate at the same time...

hugs

Great post but......you didn't respond to ANYTHING I was saying!
I was starting to wonder if maybe you accidentally responded to my post.
I have absolutely NO CLUE as to HOW THE F anything you just said has ANYTHING to do with ANYTHING I said whatsoever.

Please clarify.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
For myself I do NOT know of any Federations as Unity-99 wrote....... must be Human terminology.

This Planet is protected they would never allow this Planet to be destroyed but the peoples well that another story however, they say even though we are evolving slower then they would like we are evolving and we do have some intelligence even though we are considered a stupid Species to date.......what do you think is the Human race worth saving?

I think to answer that question we would need full understanding of other species to compare ourselves to. in a spiritual sense, sure... but in a physical sense, what if our anatomies and brains are just too aggressive, too eager to war and not understand anything. I believe there are some great examples of humans in the world... but perhaps what makes them truly great is what is in their souls and this could take another form. i mean really, what ARE the best qualities of humankind? clearly our minds are incapable of things that theory suggests other species are quite capable of. Would we not want to rise above these flaws? perhaps we are not nearly as bad as some examples of war-like species... i mean how could we ever know until we are shown?

i think we as humans can be capable of a certain sad and humble quality... when we are at our best. Does this outweigh our pride and arrogance? I don't know. Have you noticed that we seem to be at our best in times of tragedy? Is this good though? Is this unlike other species? how could we know until we know more? Maybe one day we will.

perhaps hybridization is in our best interest in the long run. Giving one side more diversity, giving the other side intelligence and more capabilities. Humankind is so egotistical, so prejudice...even amongst themselves. We haven't even gotten past our own racisms fully... and now we are on the brink of meeting other species? Surely this indicates we are behind in the game.

perhaps the gfl is just an interpretation of those other species who have come together like you say for the event... and this interpretation is a human one but indicates all the same thing... a grouping together of multiple space fairing species who wish to spread truth/light.and they are from across this galaxy. So whatever the term that is used, perhaps it is indeed real. Those who speak of disclosure with credibility do say that there are multiple species...and if they work together despite being from different worlds, then it would suggest some kind of galactic federation.

maybe if we treated them as cousins as they do each other, then perhaps more of humanity could be saved than is currently projected (as in those who are aware of extinction level events and those who take into consideration things like prophecy)...and that there doesn't have to be a ww3... and that there doesn't have to be mass death and like some believe, the saving of just a few lives to integrate into this galactic federation for what many see as a hybrid endeavor... but that most could be saved to live out their lives in old age as humans and that a hybrid race would naturally come to be and that we would find more and more common ground. the mixing of our own races has proven a positive thing and doesn't have to mean the extinction of the former races, does it? For the most part, it has been a choice. It is always better if it is a choice. those who feel they must fight against it in a possible losing battle despite what anyone else feels (because they think they control the world) are making the choice for others where they have no right and may possibly be completely screwing themselves out of any kind of future.

what if humankind as it is CAN'T survive.

what if not only there should be a choice, but there is a NEED to move forward concerning the idea of inviting our space fairing cousins into our world? I have thought about this in the past months, but my main concern when i started feeling myself awaken to all my past experiences (connecting the dots) is that much effort has been put into this and credit should be given where credit is due. consideration should be taken for those who have been patient with those who are trying to understand, despite others trying to keep the truth hidden. It seems to have been a painful and arduous journey... and some humans, without even an effort in understanding have chosen already that ONLY humans should be allowed to survive. this can't be right... and if you think about it, this belief is what spells out the inevitable result. If this is what we ALL thought, then surely the universe would answer with what is best for it...that we should all cease to exist as a race.

So is it NO acceptance?
SOME acceptance?
or FULL acceptance?

maybe to answer YOUR question, you just need to look at the answer to these.

To what extent should we survive?

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Its of no interest to me if you call them federations or associations, but there are teams and we call that federations, although interesting isn't it that Russia has a federation name.

Sirius is mixed in my experiences, for we have many here on earth who are Sirius origins including feline. There are different polarities in that system, ie the moons of Sirius A and B are of different polarities. Now they're not going to do the same thing or associate with the same groups. Some of those are fasicsts, reptilians and other species including human. My threats here, were Sirius. And the term Corporation was emblazened in my mind with regards to the man who gave them.

Earth's history has involved far more than that system, in fact Lyra was involved in all of it, human dna wise. Orion and Sirius are two major players in what I would call the negatives, but they are not restricted to negative.

These are not the creators of this planet, which is from Beyond, and also not the creators of the library which served many systems, there was a take over.

The nations here, are run by various slave beings from different systems and humanity comes from different systems.

This is what I call lower frequency type things. Anyone in the cosmos has not graduated yet.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

ETs are performing blatantly physical interventions to stop the "Powers that Were" from throwing Earth into war and chaos. Every aspect of the war machine is being systematically blocked -- with a minimum of casualties

What is happeneing is this...

The entities that are dismantling the old system set it up in the first place.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I'm really curious just where they think they come from. What the distances are really about? What kind of travel? What are the stars? Do they connect? Are they really nuclear fire balls? What allignments and astrology has to do with stargates and intergalactic travel? What is entanglement theory? How big is this universe? Do ETs use our science?

Speaking of allignments and stargates, astrology. What do the pyramids do at the right times?

I;ve been recommending this alot: Dolores Cannon, and especially her: Three Waves and the Convoluted Universe Series.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by troubleshooter

ETs are performing blatantly physical interventions to stop the "Powers that Were" from throwing Earth into war and chaos. Every aspect of the war machine is being systematically blocked -- with a minimum of casualties

What is happeneing is this...

The entities that are dismantling the old system set it up in the first place.

yeah i'm sure this a part of what is going on...

i mean we all can see how Human society was setup on this world...with religions, taxes, mainstrea media, schools, etc.etc..

all planned to control humanity, well how long should that go on?

you know....it's like you wake up and clearly see all that is wrong....destroying the amazon rainforests....huge factory farms killing animals, the list goes on....when does it end?

it's trippy to be awake on this world...

this planet is soo beautiful...we could create such an awesome experience here...

thankfully that is hapening, you are seeing the climax of darkness as they peak...

as consciousness rises darkness fades away

thank you

God loves love, we must protect and nurture life, as life is life....it shall be protected....

thank you

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join