It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DIVINE INTERVENTION: ETs Defeating Old World Order

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

Dear DeadSeraph. I recently took the Holy Heaven tour and was shocked to discover Cherubim are not fat little naked baby angels like they taught us in grad school creation science. Since I'll soon have my Ph.D.A. and my ministerial license, could you please teach us some slow induction hypnosis techniques? An emphasis on collecting Love Offerings, Tithes, and any thought on a miracle healing surcharge would be helpfull. Wanna see my moms hooters? 2 bucks, after sunday school. AND please quit writing Intercourse Thee on the sacred and holy restroom walls. And don't be writing "Under the Covers" after the song titles in the hymnals. Now eat this hunk of dead zombie christ, drink this blood, same donor...yeah, I KNOW it seems like a cracker and grape juice, it's all a transsubstantiation deal, have faith, HEY, get your hands off Sister Faith, you know what I meant. We are saved by faith through Grace. HEY get yer paws off Sister Grace...hey, where are you three going? Skinny dipping in the baptismal? Ya'll are so goin to hell.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
People being open...minded...must....stop...them!!!

Hahah!

Some of you people just don't seem to be able to bear people truly thinking outside the box. You actually get aggressive and insulting about it. Don't you see how programmed that actually is? It's conditioning. If you really stop to think about it, if people weren't so conditioned about it they'd just be chilled out and maybe say something like "Ok, this seems way too far out for me, but each to their own." Or something related. But nope, there's ridiculing, attacks, and a badly oppressive atmosphere around here when a group of people try opening their minds.

If one person does it, ok. But if the thread stays around, people carry on posting and a few get together.....

Well, it's almost like some people around here treat it like an Occupy gathering is forming and they have to be the cops. And we know how that often turns out.

THINK about it. People are never able to get together to speak about these ideas on here without being attacked, it never happens, and that's why it raises such a red flag for me. And that's why I think there's something to it. Because when people get together and start opening their minds, well as the group grows they're questioning the "enforced" consensus reality, and we know how much TPTB don't like that one.

They want us living how they say we should do, and anything else, anything other than what they enforce upon us is attacked.

We live in a world that governments, religions and corporations control at increasingly oppressive levels, so it figures, all too well, why it's so hard to bring up this subject. They don't want you thinking about this type of thing, much less doing something like meditating and truly waking up to your own potential. But many of you just click on these threads and attack people anyway. Believe me, TPTB are all too happy to see you do that.

You're so quick to point out that there's no evidence for it and you champion the scientific method, but you fail to see that there's also not one single little shred of evidence that a situation like this isn't the case. You have nothing either when it comes to this, nothing at all. And if you love science so much and the scientific method, you should really try being more patient until evidence one way or the other turns up, because to not do that isn't being scientific, sorry. It's being fanatical, especially when the attacks start up.

Look in the mirror. Who are you? What are you? Where are you from? How did you get here? Why are you here?

Question everything.
edit on 13-5-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by robhines

Question everything but the space brothers.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by robhines
People being open...minded...must....stop...them!!!

Hahah!

Some of you people just don't seem to be able to bear people truly thinking outside the box. You actually get aggressive and insulting about it. Don't you see how programmed that actually is? It's conditioning. If you really stop to think about it, if people weren't so conditioned about it they'd just be chilled out and maybe say something like "Ok, this seems way too far out for me, but each to their own." Or something related. But nope, there's ridiculing, attacks, and a badly oppressive atmosphere around here when a group of people try opening their minds.

If one person does it, ok. But if the thread stays around, people carry on posting and a few get together.....

Well, it's almost like some people around here treat it like an Occupy gathering is forming and they have to be the cops. And we know how that often turns out.

THINK about it. People are never able to get together to speak about these ideas on here without being attacked, it never happens, and that's why it raises such a red flag for me. And that's why I think there's something to it. Because when people get together and start opening their minds, well as the group grows they're questioning the "enforced" consensus reality, and we know how much TPTB don't like that one.

They want us living how they say we should do, and anything else, anything other than what they enforce upon us is attacked.

We live in a world that governments, religions and corporations control at increasingly oppressive levels, so it figures, all too well, why it's so hard to bring up this subject. They don't want you thinking about this type of thing, much less doing something like meditating and truly waking up to your own potential. But many of you just click on these threads and attack people anyway. Believe me, TPTB are all too happy to see you do that.

You're so quick to point out that there's no evidence for it and you champion the scientific method, but you fail to see that there's also not one single little shred of evidence that a situation like this isn't the case. You have nothing either when it comes to this, nothing at all. And if you love science so much and the scientific method, you should really try being more patient until evidence one way or the other turns up, because to not do that isn't being scientific, sorry. It's being fanatical, especially when the attacks start up.

Look in the mirror. Who are you? What are you? Where are you from? How did you get here? Why are you here?

Question everything.

I think the vitriol stems from this stuff being in the same forum as discussions of actual cases where people are attempting some sort of rational discussion.

If there were two distinct forums:

- UFO Cases (Investigations, Science, Politics)

- UFO Folklore and Spirituality (Channeling, Alien Spokespeople, etc)

Then the wildly different and entirely incompatible mindsets this topic attracts can each have their own space.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph

Question everything but the space brothers.

Where did I say that? No, question everything. What bugs me is people not being able to discuss without being attacked and ridiculed.

Personally I'm only ever around here to try and get closer to one thing : truth. I don't have time for anything else, life's too short. Being open minded, patient, and a lot of investigating without biased judgement helps with that.

Originally posted by justwokeup
I think the vitriol stems from this stuff being in the same forum as discussions of actual cases where people are attempting some sort of rational discussion.

If there were two distinct forums:

- UFO Cases (Investigations, Science, Politics)

- UFO Folklore and Spirituality (Channeling, Alien Spokespeople, etc)

Then the wildly different and entirely incompatible mindsets this topic attracts can each have their own space.

Yeah I think this has been suggested several times in certain ways, but I don't think the ATS staff have ever wanted to go down that route.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

smells like New Age stuff. I clicked on the links, hoping to find more proof about the Galactic Fed, which I believe exists, but I think that those links are a bit too new-agey to be credible. ''The third eye and the giant skulls''... sounds like reptilian more than Nordics to me.
Great find anyway.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Luminaught

flamenco dancer

Just stick to your mish-mash, all over the show posting and leave the art for the artists.

Do you know how to create spaces when you write?
It's called a spacebar.
It wouldn't be a bad idea, if you want people to read past the first sentence.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I'm really curious just where they think they come from. What the distances are really about? What kind of travel? What are the stars? Do they connect? Are they really nuclear fire balls? What allignments and astrology has to do with stargates and intergalactic travel? What is entanglement theory? How big is this universe? Do ETs use our science?

Friend, vast distances mean nothing when you can bend space time, and master intra-dimensional travel on the one hand, and on the other hand, we, you and I, can only discuss these things in our own terminology, with our own words, and descriptions. Now granted, modern Humanity can describe things much better than Ancient Man could, but when it comes to knowledge, and technology, humanity just is not there yet. We have come a long way, but the road still beacons.......

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Some of you people just don't seem to be able to bear people truly thinking outside the box. You actually get aggressive and insulting about it. Don't you see how programmed that actually is? It's conditioning.

Right On! Clap, clap clap!

I starred your post for that alone, friend. This is so glaringly true, some people just cannot think for themselves, and they get really angry if other people are thinking out of the proverbial box. I see this effect in here all the time. That is the biggest problem with being a "Believer" not only in a religious faith, but in most anything at all. "Beliefs" seem to be set into stone, unchangeable in any way, or form. You can show a person a truth about their belief, and they still believe it, and then go about still telling others the same lie as before. This effect is what has convinced me beyond any doubt whatsoever that most of humanity is just not ready to ascend. That means they will have to live this cycle all over again. Sad.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
David Wilcock and Benjamin Fulford are 2 psy ops disinformation agents.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by robhines

The gist of your post is that ATS is frimly and inexplicably controlled by [agents of] TPTB and, in turn, you are fighting the endless good fight which you will never win.

Hm. The world needs its superheros I suppose.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Dates that come and go without fruition are a good reason to suspect hoaxes. When dealing with things of this nature one thing worth considering is our time frame and theirs are not the same. They are so much more evolved than we can even imagine.

Our free will comes into play also. Too much intervention is not allowed. Those that impose too much upon it are the bad guys. They have broken agreements regarding abductions and tampering with humanity,given false information,cause panic and Chaos. They are feeding off our fear in the spiritual sense. Sound anything like those currently in power?

I don't accept dates as proof or hoax anymore. I've been told and shown things that do seem to lead to some sort of Mass Arrival,from both negative and positive beings. In both spiritual and physical ways.

I have been lead to believe the Spiritual presence of both is going on heavily whereas the physical is to follow soon. Zero dates ever. Time is subject to change. Nothing in the here and now is set in stone. If we continue on this same path,then yes we will repeat what has happened on Earth before.

The signs appear to be pointing in that direction. We are not the first group on this planet to recive guiidance from a benevolent force more intelligent than ourselves. We are also not the first to be saddled with controllers either.

History is on a loop. Until the pattern is stopped it will just keep repeating. Until we all really grasp the meaning of this nothing is going to change.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlchemicalMonocular
The gist of your post is that ATS is frimly and inexplicably controlled by [agents of] TPTB and, in turn, you are fighting the endless good fight which you will never win.

Hm. The world needs its superheros I suppose.

Nice try.

This isn't a localized problem, it's not about agents of TPTB, it's about people stuck in conditioned mindsets. On the internet, the streets, in the media, everywhere. People who've been conditioned since kids to prop up the current and seriously messed up consensus. We've all been there, and just getting to a site like this in the first place is a big achievement for us, but it doesn't stop there and we know it. We have to carry on rooting out the conditioning because it's set deep into our minds and it's there to create ignorance, delusion and division.

It's not a superhero quality to point out how wrong this mess is. It is in fact, a very human quality.

I'm not supporting a GFL, or Wilcock, or Fulford, or anyone else. Just supporting freedom of speech and the idea that people shouldn't be attacked for having a different mindset. That they should be allowed to speak about these things without a bunch of ignorant, overly-aggressive people stifling the debate every single damn time.

Some people just wade into some of these threads with their fake-macho minds thinking people looking for truth are like flies to be crushed. In reality, they have no idea at all what they're messing with. We're not supposed to live like this, and if enough people wake up to be the humans they're supposed to be, the people who've been actively trying to keep them down for so long will all of a sudden want to be as far out of the way as possible.

That's why compassion is the key, because if it wasn't for that, TPTB would have an almighty problem to deal with at some point in the future that could never properly be explained in words.

I've gone past the point of Aliens here, so I'm done.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Nice backpedal. Of course, this post above has little to do with the one I originally quoted but don't mind me, go get 'em, tiger.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Nice backpedal. Of course, this post above has little to do with the one I originally quoted but don't mind me, go get 'em, tiger.

It has everything to do with it, sorry. And people without agendas can clearly see that. I'm not derailing the thread so pm me or add a last shot as a reply if you want, doesn't bother me.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brandon88

Originally posted by nuclear12346
And as a closing note, one simply only needs to look at the giant online store button at the top to know this is no better than the craploid tabloids of yore.

edit on 11-5-2012 by nuclear12346 because: grammar

Is there not an online store on this website as well? How do you expect those people to eat and provide themselves with places to sleep? And I bet you they have other jobs as well, the fact is you NEED money to survive in this world, you act like their making millions of dollars from it the sum probably doesn't even come anywhere close to a large number. If you have the money to spend buy it what's that matter to the message they're trying to spread?
edit on 11-5-2012 by Brandon88 because: (no reason given)

Fine by me. I fully, completely, totally and unequivocally support any person who wishes to throw their money at David Wilcock.

That's means there are less $$$ to fund the crack pipe manufacturing industry.

edit on 13-5-2012 by AlchemicalMonocular because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
reply to post by cornucopia

smells like New Age stuff. I clicked on the links, hoping to find more proof about the Galactic Fed, which I believe exists, but I think that those links are a bit too new-agey to be credible. ''The third eye and the giant skulls''... sounds like reptilian more than Nordics to me.
Great find anyway.

hi Swan

the future is new age,....

as consciousness rises you will notice this fact

do a google search for gfl stuff if you're interested...

check out my ufos/aliens are our brothers and sisters thread

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
The Galactic Federation of Light. How many hundreds of threads have I seen discussing this subject.

Who knows, better who cares? It's words on a blog, a Tolec dude talking to crazy Alfred Lloyd Webre, it's ramblings about something that is unprovable and immaterial. It's not fun or funny, it's not good ham or baloney.

I don't get it. Obviously.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Some of you people just don't seem to be able to bear people truly thinking outside the box. You actually get aggressive and insulting about it. Don't you see how programmed that actually is? It's conditioning.

Right On! Clap, clap clap!

I starred your post for that alone, friend. This is so glaringly true, some people just cannot think for themselves, and they get really angry if other people are thinking out of the proverbial box. I see this effect in here all the time. That is the biggest problem with being a "Believer" not only in a religious faith, but in most anything at all. "Beliefs" seem to be set into stone, unchangeable in any way, or form. You can show a person a truth about their belief, and they still believe it, and then go about still telling others the same lie as before. This effect is what has convinced me beyond any doubt whatsoever that most of humanity is just not ready to ascend. That means they will have to live this cycle all over again. Sad.

yes yes...

i ahve learned that i just need to let go of all preconceived notions...

i go with the flow and am learning all the time..

i search for truth, i love truth...it raises my vibration

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

The Galactic Federation of Light. How many hundreds of threads have I seen discussing this subject.

Who knows, better who cares? It's words on a blog, a Tolec dude talking to crazy Alfred Lloyd Webre, it's ramblings about something that is unprovable and immaterial. It's not fun or funny, it's not good ham or baloney.

I don't get it. Obviously.

did you know that the star trek tv show was created from channeling the GFL?

prepare to be amazed...

or just remember

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join