It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DIVINE INTERVENTION: ETs Defeating Old World Order

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
how come the link isnt working?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by PrinceDreamer

PrinceDreamer, this reply goes exactly to YOU. Why should anybody take anybody's opinion on anything, especially yours?

You make many negative statements yet offer little to substantiate your claims. For instance, you said "...not one member of the military has substantiated the claims of malfunctioning weapons/systems..." That is absolutely incorrect. Coast to Coast AM has interviewed a number of guests attesting to the shutting down of atomic weapons.

The vast majority of us have no first hand experience. Each of us must decide who and what to believe. Certainly factual support that has been vetted would make separating fact from fiction easier. Yet given the state of the media control exerted, there are no "Network Anchors" covering these topics.

It has forced me to learn to listen to my intuition. For that simple fact, I am grateful. It's my intuition that leads me to believe what Wilcock is saying is based on Truth. Small facts continue to support claims he has been making. The annoucements of bankers retiring and the HSBC Vice President interview prove something highly irregular is occurring.

As my intuition has become more keen for Truth, I continue to spot more supporting evidence in a variety of areas. At the same time, my ability to spot Deception has also grown. There has been an obvious increase in the amount of negative BS on this site starting in 2010.

Your remarks strike me as complete and utter nonsense. If even one microscopic shred of what Wilcock claims is truthful, it is the most important subject in the history of mankind. It deserves a true debate with actual skepticism. I am certain as others wake up, your remarks and those of the others who respond to Wilcock within SECONDS (that's a clue) will be seen for what you are and dismissed so an intellectual, emotional and spiritual discussion can ensue and answer the real question. "What now."

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Maby.................this could actualy work ........(Like some ancient astronaught theorists contend)

edit on 11-5-2012 by auraelium because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Not yet... not yet, but soon.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Thanks for the thread OP, I've been waiting for an update on this. I personally find that what wilcock writes resonates with me, it really does.

As far as the Galactic federation goes, my reading has led me to understand a little about the nature of this. One can look at the federation as a group of souls who have achieved sixth density throughout many many incarnations on various planets. One could refer to them as guardian angels as that is what they really are. Once an individual reaches sixth density, or becomes a sixth dimensional entity they are no longer physical, they truly embody light and can consciously choose to enter lower dimensions in a physical form, without undergoing the birth and death process. Members have walked among us in the past, Ra in egypt for example.

This is where the alien stuff gets very interesting but also rather complicated. They are higher dimensional beings who have undergone many more planetary evolutionary cycles and have evolved to higher densities. We are currently shifting to become 4th density entities, others who are rooted in the service to self path may not choose to evolve to this state, and that is their right as souls who have not had their free will impeded. This is hard for many to understand, they are not only interstellar civilizations, they are inter-dimensional in nature....wow

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
with all due respect to the OP
i don't buy it.
all it takes to discredit is take a look at the stuff that happened over the last decade.
if that is the result of ET's defeating the "old world order" (i really dislike these vague terms, like TPTB, it's so easy and it doesn't really say a lot... who are they? call names, institutions, networks...), I guess it"s a mystery how these ETs ever got here as they obviously aren't that smart.

and as far as that divine-stuff guy and the federation folks concern, please pass over to someone who prefers these stories. I think they are just a pile of crap.

which doesn't imply that I deny the possibility of intelligent life in the universe (i doubt it's present here on earth), I keep an open mind on the possibility of that life visiting earth (although I tend to doubt and I don't buy the stories that go into the specifics... they are too much in contradiction with themselves to be taken serious).

so, no, I'm not a debunker, I just don't like to get enthusiastic based on a lack of solid evidence.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
they are doing a pretty bad job of it.

but there have been reports that e.t.'s interfere with nuclear weaponry making nuclear war impossible.

if that knowledge is true, it is very dangerous and critical information.

i can see why the government would keep the ufo phenomenon top secret.

imagine if russia and china knew for certain, american nukes are worthless.

they can easily put boots on the ground or in neighbouring countries.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Funny, they don't seem to have bothered to prevent any of the real genocides in the less developed parts of the world recently. The 800,000 Rwandans that got chopped apart in 1994 didn't see much divine assistance.

Were the Divine ETs having their hair done in 1994? Maybe they couldn't find the keys to the saucers?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by justwokeup

I used to think the same thing but you must recognize that if you believe people chose their life/fate before incarnating, they may have wished to experience that level of brutality. However evil the genocide was, it did not destroy the Earth the way a nuclear exchange would.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

Cornucopia,

I am all for awakening to a truer self than what we are programmed to be. I am all for love, good community values, divine light, I might even contemplate flowers, rainbows and speculation on unicorns...

But David Wilcock??

Galactic Federation??

As you so eloquently quoted many times. Thank you.

But no, thank you.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

Thanks for posting, friend. Star and Flag. I am one is is aware of this, have been for awhile now. Much more to come!

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by sir_slide
Thanks for the thread OP, I've been waiting for an update on this. I personally find that what wilcock writes resonates with me, it really does.

[sigh]

Best to you.

[sigh]

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
thanks all, hugs

well....when you know, you know and i know that we are not alone

i know this for a fact...

i can communicate with beings in other dimensions and so can you...just believe in yourself...

i am sorry for all of the programming on this world...

Humans are so easily manipulated...very easy..

yet an awakend Human is not so easy to manipulate, as your consciousness rises you will see more and feel more and be more....

when i was a young child in the 1980's me, my mom, her friend and my little brother were driving through the valley and we saw a spacecraft hover...very close by at a school as we drove by, i saw it as a bright light...

later my grandpa who became the mufon director in los angelas, california had an artist draw what we saw according to my moms description....and umm......this spacecraft was not man made, lol...no way...i will get a picture of the drawing next time i go to california..

ever since then i had this knowing, these beings came here to wake up whoever were ready to be awaken....that is what we do...we plant seeds of consciousness and watch them grow

so, i would see spacraft often from then on.... and i can see them anytime i like, i can just ask

how about seeing Humans that are not from this world?

i went to a mufon meeting in the 90's with my grandpa to listen to Bob Dean...

and after the talk when we were leaving the room i saw this girl she was very pretty and very interesting...when she looked at me i can tell she was reading me at the soul level...she did not speak, just looked at me and read me and we both walked in our own directions...she was not from this world, imo

it's the only person i have ever seen or met that i have felt that way so far...

but i'm sure we will see more of our cosmic family here as consciousness rises...

so...now fast forward to 2008, in my sleep a bright light came to me and i was shown what some of the species of beings look like, i had a strong desire to know and as they say ...ask and you shall recieve

i was shown actuall beings....there are the greys, mantis, reptillian and a couple others i was shown....when i wake up the next morning, i was a different person, most of my thoughts were different...i remember brushing my teeth and laughing...i was like lol, i'm a human being brushing my teeth! it was so funny

i became my true self....my thoughts were completely different from then on...

example....before i woke up i was pro-war, in fact i wanted to join the military and go kill people....after waking up i longed for peace and love...

it was hard for me to see boxing on tv, when before that night i loved boxing...

you tell me...how does that happen?

i call it waking up to my true self, not the programmed ego that i was...

all is well though, all of you are my brothers and sisters i know this...we are ALL of/from the Creator/Source/God..

each one of us is a piece of God

i am telling you that YOU are GOD

imagine that...

just sit there and imagine that for a minute

you know it's true...

we are ALL spiritual beings being Human right now....here on earth to experience the shift in consciousness as the divine plan unfolds, to change from darkness to light once agaain on earth...this goes in cycles...remember the times of atlantis? when Humans were in harmony with each other and nature...

that is when cosmic beings interacted with ancient civilizations like the mayans/egyptians/etc...the consiousness/vibration was so that they/we could be together....then at some point the star brothers/sisters had to leave...call it cosmic laws or just part of the plan, because Source knows ALL

then came the dark ages and now we are rising up in consciousness again and shall once again see our cosmic families...

it's just how it goes and thankfully it is not up to the skeptics or naysays or anything like that, because if there are Humans who wish to see our Cosmic Families then they shall see them...

We deserve pure air, food and water.....we deserve to be free and not need this money called paper to feed, cloth and shelter ourselves..

We are Galactic Humans!

remember?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I keep thinking back to when they hyped 11-11-11 to death, but when the day finally came, the only thing that happened was Skyrim. So I don't have that much faith in anything...

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by AlchemicalMonocular

I find that resonance is very important. You are obviously of the cynical variety, which is a pity. I have been researching this stuff intensively for a few years now and what I have uncovered is very similar to what wilcock has, I dont really gives a flying rats behind what you think, although I am addressing it because I find people of your ilk more and more on here, try doing some actual research into certain matters and maybe you will uncover something worthwhile. Lots of love to you, but seriously, reading helps and research also does.

Thanks again mate

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   

In my epic work “Financial Tyranny”

Quite the ego on this guy.
I don't discount his message, I only point to the source as being the most egocentric,self serving,self centered,self promoting, self aggrandizing,self important, POS in the new age movement.

Anyone who can't see this is blind IMO.
However, the message, I like and I can only hope it is true.
edit on 12-5-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by AlchemicalMonocular

While you all laugh and snicker, you are ignorant to the basic rules of quantum physics. What about the law of attraction? Remember we are in a 3 dimensional world, thoughts do not manifest that quickly because of the illusion of time. Look how scared and freaked everybody got when Y2K broke out, and now look at how broken the world is. Do you think it has gotten better or life easier?! This is exactly what's being put out with the doomsday disinfo about 2012. Getting people all feared up for WWIII, God, AntiChrist, Mayan Calendar, etc. Nobody is sure what to believe now. Yet, so much alien propaganda, and wars, and rumors of wars. TPTB are aware of this universal law and are using this power of yours as a creator to manifest THEIR reality. New World Order.

While everyone cries HOAX at David Wilcock, you are forgetting the point entirely. You also forget that simply being conscious of a possible future event can change said event. Not saying he was "right", but what is wrong with trying to manifest Love, Light, and Peace for the world? Should we just live in a dog eat dog world until everyone is dead? While his prediction skills might pass for something I'd expect from a brick, there is a lot of truth to his seminars. I see no possible way that the Pineal Gland is a hoax, especially after the lengths they go through to shut it down and keep it inactive.

edit on 12-5-2012 by SonofLeod because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
1) "The Cabal has been directly contacted by the people who are responsible for doing this. These intervening ET groups are human, like us -- in fact, they are our long-lost relatives.....Humans on Earth are, in fact, a hybridized race -- from multiple, independent points of origin during the last 200,000 years." quoted from the OP's linked website.

This is a huge red flag, one which is believed by those who accept the theory of evolution as the basis of their creation or one of its "hot new spin-offs"; divine manipulation or genetic modification through evolutionary ascents.

“Tell us, when will these things happen? And what will be the sign that they are all about to be fulfilled? Jesus said to them: “Watch out that no one deceives you. Many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am he,’ and will deceive many." Mark 13:6-7

"name" - Greek onoma
Definition: name, character, fame, reputation.

Many will come in "the name", as per the Greek, in the character or reputation of Jesus. In order to understand how this is being fulfilled by the GFL, one must understand that Jesus is not saying that many will necessarily come in His given name Yahushua or English Jesus, but in his CHARACTER. Who was He? "For by Him [Jesus] all things WERE CREATED that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him (Colossians 1:16)."
He is the CREATOR God.
He is also the Author of SALVATION.

GLF promises SALVATION thru the religion of athiesm's myth of CREATION, called the theory of evolution.

2) In one swoop, the GLF appeal to fears in order to make its message attractive and seductive to its victims.  Quote from website: " This "opportunity" for fear is what creates the greatest incentive for spiritual growth." But yet, the Holy Scriptures clearly state "There is NO FEAR IN LOVE. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love." Again, GLF twists passages of inspired scripture to suit their own purpose.

"Finding that core of Truth within yourself -- that Truth that knows and trusts that All is Well, and that chooses love -- is the greatest spiritual attainment you can ever make." Again, the twisting of scripture to lead people in a direct opposite path to God. Many succumb to these messages having no inkling that it's perverted Biblical scripture. "On one occasion an expert in the law stood up to test Jesus. "Teacher," he asked, "what must I do to inherit eternal life?" "What is written in the Law?" he replied. "How do you read it?" He answered: "'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind'; and, 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'"

Not once does the true Author of Creation and Saviour ever state that one is to look towards oneself for truth. In fact, inspired scripture is adamant that "God is Truth". Most followers of GFL have zero understanding that all of its ideas are twisted passages of inspired scripture that are meant to appeal to the fear that these same people created. Why? Because they know how humanity thinks and operates. They know that fears influence behaviour in people who do not have the Truth of God in their hearts and minds. So they play on it - they play on it by promising to be your Saviour. Everything has been set in these final days - the last descendants of Israel have rejected God Himself for lies that He Himself allows. Why? Because there is no love of truth within you, that despite evidence everywhere of His hand in creation, you'd rather believe lies than seek Him for the truth of the matter. You'd rather believe someone channeling spirits and twisting scripture because it appeals to the indoctrination of science fiction that's been implanted within your mind. And most sad of all, that many still will not attempt to seek Him themselves despite reading proof that GFL's whole message is nothing but twisted scripture.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
First, I will state what I am most sure of, and that is based on the rule of "as above, so below." Another simpler way to state the same thing is to say that things are consistent across scales of magnitude. As it is here on Earth, so it is on other planets. Any alien race that comes here, will be of the same lying, thieving, hungry-to-take-over monsters that we have here at the top on Earth. If there are friendly aliens out there, they're back on the home planet living in relative poverty compared to the elite aliens that would be allowed travel here. Doesn't it make sense? People don't get to the top by being friendly, and they would be very easy overthrown if they were. Bet that any aliens that have been in contact with the elite here, are dominating those sorry bastards in the same way that they dominate us. Every one has a boss. You better believe they have theirs. Look at an ant pile. That is what our society is like.

There are exceptions, for example, dolphins, that work together. I have not looked into their social structures, but they don't seem to be like ants or bees. They cooperate. I'm sure other examples can be found, but our own social structure is very similar to that of an ant pile or bee hive. It's gross, but that's what it is. Don't try to feed me some damn lie about aliens being here but not doing anything yet. What the hell would they be waiting for? If they can travel across the galaxy, they shouldn't have too difficult a time zapping some corrupt scum, now right? Get with the program. There ain't no aliens coming here to save the day. We're on our own. The sooner we realize and deal with that fact, the sooner we escape this trouble existence and right the wrongs.

I'd like to express my belief that D.W. is trying to attract a cult-like following of "believers" for his imagined scenarios that comfort him and the followers. The more people he attracts, the more he will believe it himself and then the more he can spew out more BS. The Kool-Aid can be a lie even though it tastes sweet.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
This is only my opinion and certainly dont want to hurt anyones feelings but God only helps those who helps themselves.

It often upsets me when I hear about people believing in divine intervention. I am not saying it wont happen or that ET will not come down ans help us out but this unfortunately is our responsibility to sort out. We cannot afford to bury our heads in the sand and hope god or ET will save us from fascism. We have to stand and confront this monster if we are to get through this mess

I hope that there is intervention by some adnaved species or even god, who or whatever that may be, but I for one won't hide in hope if people dont stand up then we are in for a world of misery like never seen before.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join