It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DIVINE INTERVENTION: ETs Defeating Old World Order

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
ETs are performing blatantly physical interventions to stop the "Powers that Were" from throwing Earth into war and chaos. Every aspect of the war machine is being systematically blocked -- with a minimum of casualties

www.divinecosmos.com...

i have known of the plan and have been waiting, sometimes patienly...sometimes not..

THANK YOU

thank you...

we you are awaken and are a sensitive being who only desires peace and love this worl can be challenging...

well we deserve love...this is the time for love...

thank you

world peace...

abundance for all..

all hidden truths revealed...

thank you

Invitation to the Galactic Federation to Help Us
galacticchannelings.com...

Dear friends,

We're setting up an action that can be done at the speed of light.

We know that our world is ruled by corrupt people, who all work together to keep us under control.

We also know that our world has been visited by benevolent ET species, many of them humanoid, who work together in a huge organization called the Galactic Federation of Light.

Why don't they help us and free us from this corrupt regime that has so many people suffering and starving to death?

ask and you shall recieve

thank you MAMA, thank you PAPA

THANK YOU

thank you, thank you, thank you

THE CABAL IS WELL AWARE OF WHO IS DOING THIS
www.thankyouwhiteknights.com...

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   

+9 more 
posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by mileysubet
To the trash bin you go...

Ever heard of manners?

The only thing "crappy" about this post are all the excessive amounts of "Thank you"s, but the sourced articles are interesting indeed...

Thank you for bringing this to my attention, OP

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
What is this thread.If you want you go and serve your alien masters.And while you re at it tell them to give me some money for healthcare

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Galactic Fed = Trash

Bloody noobs!!

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Cornucopia, thank you. These people who have been brainwashed by TPTB's "War of the worlds" nonsense are not going to listen. All the while they will claim to "deny ignorance."

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Cornucopia..Thank you for posting this thread..Im sure a mod will be along shortly to send it to the trash bin heaven were it belongs..peace,sugarcookie1
But i did give you a star becuse you were polite..

edit on 11-5-2012 by sugarcookie1 because: thank you

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia

www.divinecosmos.com...

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Alot of thank you's and world peace in the OP indeed..

Are you running for Miss Universe?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Denying ignorance portrayed by TPTB doesn't mean you get to embrace your own or substitute it with somebody elses. These folks have been proven wrong or grossly misleading time and time again, with numerous factual errors and push-back of dates. When does it all end?

When you can give me a HARD connection between even one major (as in, outside of the everyday occurrences) point they have said and something resembling reality, I'll concede that they might have a case better than a 50 cent fortune telling machine.

Sorry, but I'm fairly open to the idea of ideas and events occurring beyond what a MSM news outlet tells me, but this stuff just reeks of pure hyperbolic fantasy.

Galactic federation of hoaxes.

And as a closing note, one simply only needs to look at the giant online store button at the top to know this is no better than the craploid tabloids of yore.

edit on 11-5-2012 by nuclear12346 because: grammar

+17 more 
posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Seems like some people on here suffer from a superiority complex.

Does it scare the ATS community to consider that we could be inferior to other species in the universe?
Why wouldn't the galatic community form a federation answer me that? Isn't that exactly what we do here with Government? So why wouldn't it be occuring on a larger scale, we are just excluded because we are viewed just like how most of the Global community views indigenous tribes and other lower class people. I think the term is "less advanced", maybe if most of humanity didn't act the way most of you just responded to the OP we would be given the chance to join said galatic federation ever think of that?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
cornucopia is cool, give him/her a break, you meanies.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I don't get the whole 'ELE's prove aliens are manipulating Earths history' thing. Too few fragments of evidence to make far too many assumptions.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by nuclear12346
And as a closing note, one simply only needs to look at the giant online store button at the top to know this is no better than the craploid tabloids of yore.

edit on 11-5-2012 by nuclear12346 because: grammar

Is there not an online store on this website as well? How do you expect those people to eat and provide themselves with places to sleep? And I bet you they have other jobs as well, the fact is you NEED money to survive in this world, you act like their making millions of dollars from it the sum probably doesn't even come anywhere close to a large number. If you have the money to spend buy it what's that matter to the message they're trying to spread?
edit on 11-5-2012 by Brandon88 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Brandon88

Brandon, it goes beyond that. I'd say about 85% of the posters here have filled their heads with the aliens are really "demons" crappolla so much that they would view panda aliens as "evil." Their mind doesn't even get as complex as what you are talking about.

They can't get passed the "demonic" alien thing that is being fed to them by religious fanatics and TPTB. It's sad, really.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

I couldn't agree more, if people saw ET's doing things that we couldn't do they would automatically scream evil. It's absurd that they can't wrap their heads around it, we could be doing things that people think could only happen in dreams. They honestly watch to much tv and become brainwashed, like don't they wonder why every thing they see that involves ET's is associated with destruction and death. They are being conditioned to think that way and don't even see it. Some people are going to be in for a rude awakening.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brandon88
Some people are going to be in for a rude awakening.

That, my friend, is very,very true!!

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   

They can make their dime, but I have every right to state my opinion that the way in which they do is scandalous at best. I am sure they are every bit within their legal right to do what they do and more power to them for it. I am just giving my personal take on the issue at hand, and especially the original topic matter. Based upon what I've known and seen, these folks lie to make a living. And if they are truly fakers and scamers then they should face nothing but open ridicule and dirtying of their good names.

In essence, to hell with them using ignorance to make a dollar. And so long as this is the way they make me feel, by not substantiating their claims in a manner sufficient to what I consider basic standards of reasoning, then I shall openly mock them in the way that I have.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by nuclear12346

Answer me this what do they have to gain from spreading their message other then meager money? You are completely entitled to your opinion and I respect that your not quick to jump on something and that's smart. They're not forcing it on anybody though its just there to read and consider it really is enlightning if you take the time to read through alot of it and that's what convinced me, I don't have ads flashing in my face trying to convince me to buy stuff, in fact they never mention buying anything at all. They are simply trying to help humanity move past the anger and hatred that we can't seem to drop as a species.

And trust me I know when somebody's trying to push something on you I'm a sales rep its my job, they're not trying to sell anything and that's not what they're intention is.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

Brandon, it goes beyond that. I'd say about 85% of the posters here have filled their heads with the aliens are really "demons" crappolla so much that they would view panda aliens as "evil." Their mind doesn't even get as complex as what you are talking about.

They can't get passed the "demonic" alien thing that is being fed to them by religious fanatics and TPTB. It's sad, really.

Is that what i saw with the acturians? so cute and fuzzy almost like ewoks that made me burst out into tears and then they all fell over like my emotion was too much for them to absorb? I have never told but a couple close people about this.. and have never heard the term "panda alien" what do you know about this?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join