It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DIVINE INTERVENTION: ETs Defeating Old World Order

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

Very rude comment, and your opinion. The thing about opinions is we can speak our truths, what we experience and know, we are supposed to be thinking for ourselves and problem solving. But what people exchange for opinions is their right to be abusive to others without any reason other than a knee jerk reaction to them. If your religious that is called a SIN. Bearing false testimony against someone. And if not its still wrong, and harm to others. There are many experiencers in the world. When your "opinion" has the power to harm another it is not really an opinion any more.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Well I define a nation by its people not by the sold out scum at the top abusing it. So, actually no nation has succumbed, only a few scumbags and criminals.

And people need to do, nonstop, non participation. Right away. You don't wait for elections to surround them.

And people really have to understand legistlation is NOT LAW. They're closest synonym is crimes.

100% agreent.

All I can say is; people continue to allow this from their "elected" leaders(?). One can only wonder; "How long will this persist"

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph

Why you aren't banned from this site is beyond me. When obvious hoaxers are banned, yet you remain?

Perhaps because there is no hoax!

But, hey! You are free to try to prove it. You'll fail, but you have that right.

Why is it that many T. Humans "want to beleive", are virtually crying out for ET to be "real", and to visit Earth, yet when confronted with a manifestation of ET they immeadiately cry "hoax", "mental illness", "fraud", "liar", etc.?

Whatever. I take the subject of the unknown seriously (and skeptically) and people like you sully it (although often unintentionally through mental illness). So let us continue on the subject of *my* science.

Perhaps you could explain a few details for me:

1) Since when is science personal? Science is, by definition: Empirical.

Science isn't personal. However, you seemed to be alluding that "your personal science" was something other than traditional Terrestrial science. You managed to change "your science" (meaning a generic science, not a personal one) into " 'my' science" which "sounds" more personal than generic.

2) Since when does your skin color being at variance with your DNA results provide evidence you are an ALIEN?

It doesn't, neccessarily. However, it is an instance of an anmalous marker. When taken in context it also indicates the presense of other markers that "shouldn't" be present, yet are. The light skin, hair, blue eyes require either the presense of the apropriate markers or the presense of at least one albino gene (I have no albino genes). I can go and look up the markers in question if ya like.

3) Who provided your "DNA testing" in the first place? Could you provide us with the lab, results, and corresponding "evidence" instead of your poorly designed website, graphics, and avatar dogs?

The information is on the website, along with all the results. You are also free to verify any of those tests or conduct your own, on your nickle. The only requirement is that there is full chain of custody on the samples I provide, and I get original copies of all test results.

And, can we please dispense with the ad hominems. You are beginning to get insulting. Those Canids are real and not dogs, they are my two Wolfdogs. They are not open to discussion.

4) Since you continually allude to "our" science, perhaps you could educate us on "your" science? Tell us about the pleiadians and such?

Andromedan science is no different than Pleiadian science, which is no different than Sirian science, and is identical to Terrestrial science. The only difference is in how long we (ET's) have been doing it as compared to T. Humans.

I hate to pick on the mentally ill but your care givers shouldn't be letting you onto ATS.

You are pushing the envelope rather hard, if you continue to make such false allegations; you will be required to prove it.

Also, unless you are either a Psychologist, or a Psychiatrist, then you are not qualified to make such a diagnosis, and could be construed as "practicing medicne without a license". Just sayin'

Either way; its wrong!

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
hugs

just saying, i love you all very much

truth is truth and shall be known....

thank you

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

Brother, you could bang on this hoaxers psychotic brick wall trying to get through to him/her all day long, but in the end it isn't going to make one bit of difference as the psychotic delusions he suffers from will not allow for a logical thought process that you and I take for granted, especially outside of the world that his mind has created. Folks like this could be strapped to a table at the CDC and have every known method of DNA analysis done by the best technology available in the world. At the conclusion of such tests and after being told by the worlds leading scientists at the CDC that he is indeed human, it wouldn't make a single bit of difference.

edit on 17-5-2012 by Jocko Flocko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Jocko Flocko

Hoaxer, delusional, psychotic; these are ALL "actionable" adjectives. Are you calling for such LEGAL Action? Course that could mean ATS gets caught up inYOUR lack of intelligence!

Why the hell don't you do this right?!?? Are you so sure of your non-scientific methods that you would risk your entire future? ON A BAD GUESS!!??

And you claim I don't use logic. Good God, man! Have you ever listened to yourself?

You have the right to think and beleive anything you desire, however, you do not have the right to continue to harass me with your unfounded allegations. IF you think meany of those things, your options do not include broadcasting it to the world.

If you truly think these things, the only option is to produce the evidence required to prove it. However, you can't! It would be absolutely impossible for you to get a professional diagnosis to agree with you. These things you accuse me of simply are not present.

So anyway, here is the ONLY you can prove what yu say, and me wrong; USE SCIENCE. IF you could get an appropriate group of doctors and scientists to tell me that I was T. Human, AFTER conducting ALL of the relevent tests, I will be more than happy to shut-up and go away ... permanently. But, again, this is something that will not happen. o1. because you can not get your s*it together enough to make arrangments, and, 2. you are not likely to be willing to foot the time and expense involved.

If you wanted to involve the CDC, that would be fine by me. Personally, I don't care where you might get the necessary scientifice data to "refute" me, but, you will need real scientific evidence.

In as much as I am willing to under-go any testing protocol to bring out the truth, and have stated so on numberous occasion; One has t wonder just why it is that YOU are having so much trouble with this. You seem to be in so much fear of ET that it begins t look as though you are the psychotic One here, and not me.

Again, I will be happy to provide any number of samples necessary to conduct a proper scientific investigation into this. The only requrements are; 1. you pay for, 2. you share original results with me and the world.

But, alas, be all know that you won't do this, because, all you have is your mouth, and all it spews is venom. Just why do you hate yourself and Humanity so uch. Just what did your fellow T. Humans ever do to you to warrent such hate and sickness? Why ust you continue to deny yurself And, to what end?

Or perhaps, Jocko, you are only "doing your job". (ihow sick is it when One's job consists of deliberately lying to and attempting deceive their fellow beings?)

Anyway...either start to use real scientific method or STFU!

edit on 17-5-2012 by AnthraAndromda because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by smarterthanyou
reply to post by cornucopia

Here is his full interview with George Noory the night the article was released. It is 2 hours of solid awesome.

listening now, awesome

thank you

thank you God...

thank You

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Actually, I brought you up last night on one of the amateur radio bands I use at night, we were talking about the delusions of the incompetent and the effects it has on Ufology, you came to mind so I sent the forum link via an email to some of the guys on frequency, it was pretty damn funny when your forum posts of being an Alien were read over the air.
Deliberate hoaxers have been plaguing this field for ages and it's a shame that the subject attracts so many frauds and charlatans like yourself. If you would like to take a listen you can receive the signal on the HF frequency of 3.910mhz LSB (Lower Side Band) On good nights we can be heard all the way into Australia. So yeah, I guess I really do broadcast it to the world.
I'll be sure to record tonight's phone net and save it to an .mp3 so you can take a listen if you don't own a shortwave radio. You will know it's me as my amateur radio call-sign is VA3AWP.

Legal action...? Feel free to contact me anytime through the email address in my profile, I'll be sure to post any email from any imbecile you might actually find to represent you. Making threats of legal action on an internent forum because someone outs you for the fraud you are only goes to show the extent of your mental illness. I've held back on really letting you know how I feel because I value my membership on this forum, and anyways, arguing with the mentally ill is kind of like participating in the Special Olympics.

Can't wait to hear from you lawyers.

Toodles.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
If you have any evidence to back u your claims. Please present it. Your continued attepts to "get at me", are,

If you have anything real to say, Andy, please say it and leave the insults, and ad hominems out of it. They only serve to show how ignorant yu are.

So now ... Where is YOUR evidence?

edit on 17-5-2012 by AnthraAndromda because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Hi

well, this is the video on Human ETs

our brothers and sisters from outer space that bring us a message of love and hope

enjoy!

from Joanna, thanks sis

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
To those who think they are aliens or talk to aliens or have sex with aliens, whatever.

Deny your ignorance.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by PeaNice
To those who think they are aliens or talk to aliens or have sex with aliens, whatever.

Deny your ignorance.

lol, wow...

that was deep bro

i think many on this website do not know how to deny ignorance, in fact they promote it...

lol

i can see hypocrisy in people very easily...

edit on 18-5-2012 by cornucopia because: added some words

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I think a lesson in "good cop bad cop" is appropriate

The 'bad cop' takes an aggressive, negative stance towards the subject, making blatant accusations, derogatory comments, threats, and in general creating antipathy between the subject and himself. This sets the stage for the 'good cop' to act sympathetically: appearing supportive, understanding, in general showing sympathy for the subject. The good cop will also defend the subject from the bad cop. The subject may feel he can cooperate with the good cop out of trust or fear of the bad cop. He may then seek protection by and trust the good cop and provide the information the interrogators are seeking.

Although the technique is especially useful against subjects who are young, frightened, or naïve, it may still cause an instinctive psychological response in those who are familiar with it. However, as they are aware of the attempted manipulation, they may just close-down entirely or attempt to disrupt the procedure. Experienced interrogators assess the subject's level of intelligence and experience with the technique prior to its application. en.m.wikipedia.org...

This entire thread's premise is a master game of good cop bad cop. The fact that people are falling for it shows the effective of their indoctrination.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by PeaNice

Deny your ignorance.

Well, as One who is an alien here, the denial of ignorance is what I am doing.

Many people go through life never knowing of their own "true self", they amble through what ever, safe and comfortable in their own ignorance of themselves. A few, very few, have the "drive" to go beyond that normal, comfortable level of self-ignorance (which contributes to ignorance of the universe). What is found beyond what society permits is usually very eye opening, on ALL levels. Not just the physical, but the mental, and spiritual levels as well. What One usually finds, in a general sense, is that they are much more than they ever expected. The Universe around then expands as well, allowing for even greater possibility in manifestation, personal skills, ability to use One's mind, and many other wonderous "things".

As for me. I spent some 40 years comming to grips with who/what I am. It was no easy task. 40 years of meditation, therapy (yeah Jocko, years on the couch). The results have been well worth the effort.

As an example; just last night I was talking with a long time friend, we moved to Texas at the same time. He owns one of the top web design houses in Dallas. He had an issue with a clients website and had called the publishers of the shop-cart system they were using to inqire about making the reporting system a bit more complete. They informed him that their system did not do what was wanted, but it he were to submit a "ticket" they would send him a quote for building it. He declined. As he was relating this part of the story he simply reached forward, patted me on the shoulder and said; "I have it covered." You see, he likes my work (as a software engineer) because I don't charge him an arm and a leg for any solutions he needs (he only has to pay $45/hr as opposed to something north of $80/hr), and my solutions are typically smaller, faster, more elegant, than he can get anywhere else.

This is only one example of the overall effects of my 40 years of work, now of course, the fact that I've been a rather "high-level" software type for 40 years also helps, but, there is a certain 'something' that has been added. perhaps I have better insight into the needs of both the client and the machine, i don't think that really matters at the bottom line. The fact that I am able to produce the required "code" and make it work better than others for now is enough.

Whole point is: I, for One, do not deny anything, with the notable exception of ignorance. Ignorance has no place in my thinking, or life. Those who would think that I have entered into this whole "I'm ET" thing without adiquate thought, and analysis, should take a step back, and do some work of their own. Work to get to know "who is making the claim". They will probably come to the very same conclusion that many Doctors already have; "He may well be ET." And, they should remember that there are those that would like the truth of this matter to never be known, thus supporting ignorance.

So, all y'all, deny ignorance. Start with an open mind and find our for yourselves. Deny the ignorance your leaders want you to have.

edit on 18-5-2012 by AnthraAndromda because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-5-2012 by AnthraAndromda because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

There is so much wrong with that video, that I don't know where to begin.

Firstly, there are no "Vegans". The Vega star system does not support any advanced "human" life of it's own. The "hunams" there are Arcturans. And, they are only about as advanced as Sirians. (Sirians are only slightly more advanced that Terrans).

Second; ET does not refer to T. Humans as "Terrestrials", "Terrans" nor any thing like that. Those are are T. Human words and concepts. ET would be far more likely to call you; "Caosg molap cordziz". Literal translation; "Earth men; reasonable creatures" (I prolly have the syntax wrong ... sorry, I don't get to speak the language much).

Lyra: There was no Lyran-Reptilian war. In fact, the inhabited stars for the Lyra constellation are much to distant from the Draco constellation for them to have even become aware of each other, even now. Neither group has technology more than a few hundred years beyond Earth. Contrast that with Pleiadian technology; >1000 years beyond anyone else visiting with the exception of Andrmedans.

The videos concept of Andromedans is wholly incorrect, as is ALL the others who have spoken about people of Andromeda. Andromedans are100,000's of years more advanced than anything in this Galaxy that lies between Earth and the Andromedan Galaxy.

Addressing the "Human-ness" of ET's: Something that surprised me, ALL advanced complex lifeforms, in the Universe, are evolving toward "Human" (you are lucky in this respect...you are already there). It appears that this evolution is intense and deep enugh that it is actually evolving the very DNA coding to appear nearly the same (major differences in so-called "markers" being the only way of distinguishing the various species.

A quick note on "time travel": "Time" as it is called is a by-roduct, a noticable effect, caused by the Universe being in motion. Tie is linear, and uni-directional. So, "time travel" as it is popularly known does not exist. It is, however, not to difficult to exploit the "passing of time". In that One can build technology that will effect the "local clock". By controlling the "length" of this "time-vector" One can appear to move very fast, but, never truly forward, and absolutely never, backward. You can see the possibilities in your "Kerr Metric"if you want to explore this.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

hi bro,

hugs

thanks for sharing your thoughts here

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join