It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Asks Ron Paul To Drop Out & Endorse Romney Despite His Chances To Win

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by consigliere
Your title is misleading Hess

She asked him "Why hasn't he dropped out"

You're right.

I just used the title from the youtube video for continuity reasons.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
The whole CNN crew needs to be cleared out or shut down. That whole channel is nothing but a sham. From Gloria Borger and her annoying voice spouting something about "MITT ROMNEY!" propaganda every waking moment of the day to Ari Fleisher thinking he has something useful to add but never does, to the guy who tries to look important while calling primaries with 0% results in based on supposed accurate "exit polls" and reporting false delegate counts before they are even voted on... now add this bimbo.

If I could name one thing about Ron Paul I disagree with, it would be that he even gives these people the time of day. Same goes with the GOP. Just because his son might run in the GOP primaries one day, he shouldn't have to even think about sucking up to them for even a moment. He's NOT his son, and if Rand is really about the same principles, maybe he should consider a different approach in the GOP or go independent if things don't change there. I hope Ron Paul makes a big impact at the convention, but if he's blacked out there, he better not pander to Romney.

edit on 10-5-2012 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I've never seen such a boring interview before that angered me lol

what a dumb woman

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by consigliere
Your title is misleading Hess

She asked him "Why hasn't he dropped out"
Does it matter how she worded it? She is arguing under the PRESUMPTION, and that is all it is, that Romney is a shoo in. I think it's rather distasteful.
edit on 10-5-2012 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Wow, pretty appalling journalistic display there....

But it's Ron Paul's decision. And I think that the hard core of Ron Paul supporters will not vote for Romney (they may stay home or maybe vote for a third party) in a Romney-Obama election.

Not staying home...writing his name on my ballot...as I hope other supporters do. Sure, we won't win, but I'd love to see us send a strong message.

The only way I'll vote for Romney is if Paul is his VP candidate, but we already know that isn't likely to happen, and even then, I'll have to take a shower right after I vote for that slimeball (Romney)....

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
This lady from CNN just ticks me off. I wouldn't blame Ron Paul one bit if he told her to book Romney on the show so she can ask him herself and he walked off. Of course if he did that, there would be no shortage of people using that moment to paint Ron Paul as a nut job unfit for Office.

Seriously this is just so disrespectful! Does this Anchor have any questions for Ron Paul? All she ask about is all in relation to Romney. If she wants to know so much about Romney... get Romney on the show.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Ron paul doesn't do well under pressure

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

I don't know about that...he was the only one who could answer questions articulately in the debates...when they'd let him....

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

How would YOU respond to total bias,bigotry, classlessness, and questions that are designed to make you mad...lol these people are ALL in for it...cast them aside.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
cool george harrison avatar !

and as much as ron paul is not my cup of tea, the media has no place asking him to drop out, total BS

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
Ron paul doesn't do well under pressure

I guess you haven't seen him in presidential debates

there was no pressure in this interview, the woman was very passive

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Why would CNN care?

Without wolf blitzer reporting on the new war in yemen obamas going to start they will be bankrupt soon.

Anything goes......

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hessling
Regardless of how you feel about Ron Paul and his candidacy, you have to admit that the MSM has been relentless in their attempt to hound this guy out of the race.

This is just the latest example, courtesy of CNN. Just listen to the interviewer. Not just the questions she poses, but her earnest tone of voice. I mean seriously! Are you hoping to be the one that gets Ron Paul to state on national TV, "You're right, I should be a good boy and just shut up and drop out. Thanks for making me realize just how silly I've been acting."?

Question.

Does anyone know of any youtube vids out there where an interviewer hounds Romney, Santorum, Gingrich et al to consider endorsing Ron Paul?

Thought so.

edit on 10-5-2012 by Hessling because: spelling

Her condescending tone just makes we want to throw up. So much for impartiality. Why can't more people see it for what it is. A transparent attempt to minimize Ron Paul's candidacy and make it seem like he is SOOO unreasonable. She needs a figurative "slap in the back of the head" for being an idiot.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Honestly everyone here is just as brainwashed as the mainstream. She as why he hasn't. She DID NOT ask him to drop out.

I can't believe all of you bought it.

As for her tone, she speaks like that all the time not just with RP...

Also how are you guys so deluded to still think he has a good chance?! I want him to be its just not going to happen you have to realistic, get your heads out of the cloud. Write his name on the ballot thats all you can do

edit on 10-5-2012 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Money decides who will be president. Your individual votes mean nothing. The monkey with the most bananas wins.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
NO SURRENDER!!!!

Go Ron Paul!

Ron Paul could do the right thing, in the face of people telling him to do the wrong thing.

He has my vote. CA primary coming soon!

And, the reason we' all (self included) think he can't win is because MSM keeps telling us this. We hear it so ofter we start to believe it. BS. Not over till its over...

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by g0dhims3lf
Power of Suggestion people, I mean seriously how many times did she say the name Mitt Romney. So disrespectful.

Good observation, the MSM sure know how to brainwash the general population.

Most people don't realise it but there's a reason they put attractive new reporters on TV, it's because you are more likely to listen and absorb their message. And if they keep putting their message in there without you even realising, then they've half won you over without you even realising it.

PS, I'm not talking about YOU personally of course, you clearly understand your own post

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Stuff like this is just sickening, mainly because the MSM claims to be fair and balanced. I don't care if you like Ron Paul or not, or if you vote for him, just please don't vote for Romney, because that guy is a major tool...He will do much worse than Bush II, I promise you. You think Obama is bad? Obama is a girl scout compared to the crap he would put this country through.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
silly me
i thought if a reporter had an opportunity to talk to someone, the subject would actually be about the person they are interviewing.

CNN coffee room: bets on... who can actually say Mitt Romney the most in 4 minutes.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join