It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kelly Thomas Video Finally Released

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by denver22

I'm trying to smooth things out a little with my thread here www.abovetopsecret.com... If you feel like commenting please do. What we have here is a failure to communicate. I tried to talk to a cop on Tuesday and he looked straight through me. A bit of straight talking is required.

Some things can only be smoothed out with appropriate action. Adam Kokesh is suggesting here that we should shoot cops that do this sort of thing.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

This is cold blooded murder. The police officers should get the death penalty.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by victor7

That swine Ramos deserves 20 years in hard prison. Very sad video indeed, may Thomas RIP and his family gets a windfall settlement from the police department. You got it right, Fatty Ramos wanted to hurt the victim as he was swinging his baton right already in the beginning.

I agree 20yrs hard labour, the amount of cops that never intervened was nothing short of the system being abused by thugs i was assaulted by cops for waiting for the bus one day, i also noticed the bus shelter was smashed.the cops came assaulted me punched me in the stomach and then got a call saying the perpetrators where seen up the road , i filed a complaint and lost ..
these policemen should all be held accountable in the said vid . named and shamed for all the public to see not just ramos my two cents worth sorry pounds worth .

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Kester

we could just hang them but first hard labour 20 yrs or put them amongst the families of the dead , yeah that should do the trick. These cops picked on someone and took him down behind them trees and got a few digs in then went to far, that ramos wanted blood whats a matter ramos was you bullied at school son. Ramos was lucky he had back up as my brother has the strength of 5 men and i understand that he gets confused as he would invite me up to his place and then he would want me to go soon after as he would get confused paranoid. alot of people associate a schizophrenic person as a violent person and sometimes evil etc well they are just not understanding when a tune plays in their head the brain do not tell the person that it is something that they have heard with them their brains tell them different and they get confused and frightend . cops have the training and they just abused it.

all i am saying is cops should answer to the system like me or you should do you agree my friend .

thanx for posting the vid i will check it out very soon ..

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

True. We're all equal under the Law. If they don't get treated same as us we need to change that.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Wow... Tough guys, those cops /spit
They actually appeared to be enjoying it

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
They were wrong, they abused their gift.They kept asking for him to comply knowing he couldn't, Unless they were idiots , and i don't think they were. They know how to look like they were controlling a resisting person, that's why they kept saying "hands behind your back" you try that with an 19 stone bloke on your back, try it again with 2 or 3. It is taught to them, so their defence is we asked him to yield. The trust is they enjoyed it, and went to far. They didn't mean to kill him but they didn't serve him well either.

I have nothing more to say. If the law works they will be disciplined.

edit on 11-5-2012 by Gooseygander because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
USA your police are animals , don't give me the diatribe, let one law enforcer defend that video. There was no threat to the officers, the assist were not communicating with first responders, they were just FERAL. He was fighting for his life, you would do the same. Animals, god HELP america.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I just want to say that this is Abhorrent & burlesque at the same time! Kinda Surreal that this is a fact and not fiction!

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
If this guy went cyanotic as one of the officers stated late in the video, it's pretty clear he had been limp for at least minutes. Not to mention all the blood all over the ground. they did nothing on the scene to try to revive him or bring him back after going limp/unconscious/not breathing. Not only did they kill him, but no one did anything to try to help revive him. They just let him die. I guess they assumed no one was watching and that if he went ahead and died, one more homeless person off the streets and he would not be able to tell his story.

How terrible.

i can see why this guy tried to run. the officer was harassing him from the very beginning just based on the fact that he was homeless. He knew he was being hassled. Sure, he may have been high... or he may have just taken some damn cough syrup. So he couldn't answer the questions very well? He was probably very scared.

Unbelievable. I wish someone would tell me this was fake.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

Even when he was out cold they kept on saying stop struggling yes that ramos is gonna get his bum fooked in prison.... I hope amongst other things...

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

Even when he was out cold they kept on saying stop struggling yes that ramos is gonna get his bum fooked in prison.... I hope amongst other things...

I think it is sickening how they kept saying "he's gonna run! he's gonna run!" and "he's gonna move, he's gonna move"

you know, talking up all the force they were using. Like they know FOR SURE. and "oh yeah, he's on something"... like they just know everything and are so certain of their right to control the situation.

it's absolutely sickening. i'm still wishing someone would tell me this is not real.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

They shot him with that stun gun enough times to take down an elephan't then they kept saying are you calm

any excuse to carry on beating the poor fellow

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

They shot him with that stun gun enough times to take down an elephan't then they kept saying are you calm

any excuse to carry on beating the poor fellow

clearly an abuse of tasers from those who are supposed to have been properly trained... yes.

and look at how they try to play upon the will of others becoming involved. After he is on the ground with multiple men on top of him and not moving, they say as if in desperation 'Help Us!"

as if to say... "help protect us from this evil killer who is trying to hurt us all!"

..and all the guy did was walk around homeless with no shirt on and tried to escape in fear.

OH HELP US!

Shameful... just shameful.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Vocation is a word that used to mean something to everybody, not anymore and hasn't been for a long time now. The takedown was the start of it all.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I hope the scumbags die a slow and painful death like he did. ABSOLUTE PRICKS

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by 1Pez2

It will be inside prison like lets ramos it up his bummos when he drops the soapos in the showeros with any luckos

edit on 24 4 2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 01:50 AM
link   
It's sad in a way when cops try to act high and mighty because they are an officer of the law just because they have a badge to prove it. Another thing is not all officers are like this only the corrupt ones that take their job way over their heads. It makes me sad when these officers got away with murder of a homeless schizophrenic. I just wish his parents helped him out when he started showing signs of schizophrenia. I'm not blaming the parents I just think they could of helped him with his mental illness for their son to prevent this kind of brutality from happening. He could of been medicated for his illness, and not be homeless and have a place to stay. I believe officers should take classes on mental illnesses so that they know how to handle the situation of a person that has a mental illness. They could of handled the situation better in my opinion when I watched the video. This video made me cry and I have my dearest condolences to the family members and friends of Kelly Thomas. He didn't deserve that kind of brutality from those officers. Kelly and his family deserve justice, but government does a bang up job and let those officers get away with it which is disgusting in many ways. I believe these cops deserve to be put on trial again and get the death penalty.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join