It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTH is next to the Sun ~ Its HUGE

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by princeguy

When you think in terms of billions of planets in our solar system, our galaxy, which were far more advanced than us by millions of years, then it is not too difficult to imagine that many of them are here to help us with some simple fixes which will help keep life moving on our planet rather than being terminated.

Why do people make the 100% baseless assumption that if there are aliens and their coming here then they MUST be "coming to help us" lol...its such am adorably naive frame of mind. We don't even help people in need one block away from our homes but for some strange reason, we stupidly assume that aliens that are far more advanced than we are, from light years away, fly all the way out here to be philanthropic to a gross, inhumane, selfish and generally evil species? Its so stupid and there's absolutely NOTHING to back this up.

In fact, if the stories of abductees are too be believed, there's FAAAAAR more evidence to the exact contrary and that they are malevolent. What kind of "friend/space brother" or whatever stupid title you want to give them literally steals people against their will in the dead of night and performs traumatizing experiments?

Stop being a sheep of the other sort. There's absolutely nothing supporting your idea that "they're here helping us". In fact, if they call what they've been doing "helping", I'd like for them to go the hell home.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Xoanon

That video looks nothing like what was represented in the OP. How can you be so sure that it is a glitch in the camera? Why do you feel the need to label it as a camera glitch? No body knows what it is, and to dismiss it as a simple glitch is naive.

Don't be afraid to open your mind to all possibility.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Watts

I dont think any race of beings could make it to a point of space travel without learning true compassion for all beings. Look at us, we are a very young species and we cant even break ourselves away from an nonrenewable energy source. We fight, and kill each other every day. And while we have had many advances in the last century, I believe that we have been stunted enormously by our insatiable greed for power. We are on the verge of self destruction and we have barely touched space.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Hey, that's a double take there. Everything you said is true except we are in space with all our problems.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeguy
Ok everyone, I dont know what this thing is but its pretty crazy. Its massive and looks like the death star
So before everyone tells me its dirt on the lens, or ice particles, Why does it look like its reflecting the light of the sun? I need some input y'all.
Take care

Oh and if you fast forward to about 4:29 there is a line connecting it to the sun!

Link

That lady cracks me up!
edit on 5-5-2012 by princeguy because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-5-2012 by princeguy because: (no reason given)

There's a question I always want to ask in threads like this and it is: Do you want to die?

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Watts

Why do people make the 100% baseless assumption that if there are aliens and their coming here then they MUST be "coming to help us" lol...its such am adorably naive frame of mind. We don't even help people in need one block away from our homes but for some strange reason, we stupidly assume that aliens that are far more advanced than we are, from light years away, fly all the way out here to be philanthropic to a gross, inhumane, selfish and generally evil species? Its so stupid and there's absolutely NOTHING to back this up.

It's because of a few things. One is it is the fashionable thing to believe and always has been since the golden age of sci-fi flicks where everyone got their fairy tale ideas about aliens and UFO's. Two it's because humans seem to have a deep need to believe in religion....aliens and UFO's fit that criteria. Sad, I know. And the whole point about religion is something is going to save you, and punish the bad people, so it fits for the ignorant to apply the desire to believe in alien, unicorns or whatever else they want to.
edit on 6-5-2012 by gameisupman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Seen pics from SOHO on here and heard some interesting comments about "things" others see from the images.

Just learnt how to navigate and see clips of pics taken from the sun.. And what I find very interesting are those "lines" which may or may not be comets or asteroids make very tight turns? Turns that would not be the effect of the suns gravity.. ex specially when the turns are away from the sun.. well from my perspective.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

I honestly do not have any idea why they monitor our world. I do get the feeling when watching nature, like the penguins in the arctic or the lions on the African plains, even some of the incredibly odd insects we see from time to time, why would they be interested in humanity? Nature, this planet has so much richness that comes without all the shenanigans humans impose on themselves and this wondrous planet.

edit on 6-5-2012 by antar because: Edit for spelling error.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by donlashway
a small dark spot just outside of corona at about a 4 o'clock position, seems to be getting larger each week

sorry, here I must claim ignorance

from 19-07-2011
edit on 6-5-2012 by donlashway because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

You mean help keep life moving from planet too planet....pollination of the universe is more important than any one species....and the big guys know it...

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by princeguy
yes, I think he basically called it a "blur" all his stuff is back on about page 7

Yes buy a 'blur' of what?

To me it looks a lot like this one

And even Phage didn't call this one a bokeh

From this Video Zorgon

form what i gather for the Size the Shadow say its not something that is a Ice or Dust Paritcal with a Tail leading to the Sun like a Umbilical Cord then Snaps of and Shoots Out this to me isnt Natural sun Events

Something is Strange going People the Weather here on Earth isnt just Us its the Whole Dam Solar System of Ours is Being effected either something within coming out of the Sun to the Coaster Ride of the Galactic Cycle Year Hitting those Hot & Cold Spots with Charged up interstellar clouds along the way

This is My Theoretical Guess

E.T.s , God, Angels in their Chariots Wheel within a Wheel kinda Thing prepping The earth up for the Event of going towards the Mouth of this interstellar Cloud or it just the Sun prepping it self up for it or just Our Sun is hitting Dark Matter

Hopefully People on ATS realize that Out Solar System is doing this !

The solar system's motion thru space by The Resonance Project / Nassim Haramein.avi

Folks we are moving with the Sun

Who knows what we will Find or what Earth will come up against

NASA can NOT detect Everything

Remember THEY NASA just discovered within the recent 2 decade s we have 3(Three) Galaxy's
being Ripped Apart within the Milky Way and that My Dear Members just might be also the Cause of Our Strange Solar System Effects

Seeing Objects of Spherical or Triangular Shapes the Size of Our Earth coming Out of the Sun or just Appear next to it is Beyond Comprehension

Especially the recognizable Shape .. we Conspirators has Known

Is it a Force Field

what also it reminds me of

RED Blood Cells

whether a Sentient Being is Helping this Solar System or Not and I hope they DO .... Especially the Interstellar Cloud ... just may what you see may be Gods, Anunnaki Civ type 3 coming to the Rescue in Our Strong Calamity Events of 2012

NASA cant catch all events or would Expose All of it in the Name of Inter National Security

The Last Card Event as Dr Rosen /Dr Van Braun Would Say ... even Ronnie Regan

the Stuff ive Been seeing here on ATS of all the Strange Things in the Last 2 Years Ive Been on of Strange Never before Seen or Recorded Before The Sun Anomaly, Weather Anomalies , Mass Deaths of Navigational Migrated Animals Top Officials of Government & Military revealing ( astronauts to Political Leaders like the British and Canadian Government ) exposing about UFOS and Aliens to even Mars Anomalies ((( Methane ))) & Liquid Flows of H20 to Glass Dunes on Mars all from ATS

The increasing Fear Epic Disaster Movies within the last 2 decades excluding the 2012 Movie that is a Joke

the recent that gt my Attention is called The Road

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
What I see is greys shooting at a Federation craft.

And so close to the Venus/El Nath allignment on May 5th.

The day they think will lead to Venus conjuction and annanuki coming in.

Wow, they are so completely messed. The Watchers aren't Lucifer.

They were Lemuria and the Equality. They served God/Goodness and looked after nature and dolphins.

I don't think its going to go the way they have coded it all this time.

edit on 6-5-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

I think you need a date.. I'm from Boston. If your interested well you know what to do?

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazmeister

I dont understand the motive of your question?

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Watts

Originally posted by antar

When you think in terms of billions of planets in our solar system, our galaxy, which were far more advanced than us by millions of years, then it is not too difficult to imagine that many of them are here to help us with some simple fixes which will help keep life moving on our planet rather than being terminated.

In fact, if the stories of abductees are too be believed, there's FAAAAAR more evidence to the exact contrary and that they are malevolent. What kind of "friend/space brother" or whatever stupid title you want to give them literally steals people against their will in the dead of night and performs traumatizing experiments?

Stop being a sheep of the other sort. There's absolutely nothing supporting your idea that "they're here helping us". In fact, if they call what they've been doing "helping", I'd like for them to go the hell home.

Actually, according to many, many abductees, they, or other aliens ARE here to help us, and there is just about as much, or more evidence that they're here to help us there is evidence that they're not. And guess what? People actually DO help people down the street a block away. If you're not one of them, then I can see why you assume everyone's selfish - you're just interpreting others through your own behavior, capabilities or experience.

Sure, they could be here to screw with us, but they could also be here to help us. You don't know. And there's certainly not "NOTHING to back that up." That's your opinion.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Watts

Well, I have met with alien life forms. Met them just as real as you meeting your computer for the first time. It did not make you 'know' everything just because you got it, it did not make me an expert to have been privy, but obviously I do know much more than you.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by thebtheb

Gratitude. What I meant to say from my limited understanding and empathy for our world is that when I happened upon an alien, she was doing some sort of testing of a stream, and that is what I know about that particular species and their reason to be here.

It was like accidentally seeing behind the curtain of a dramatic onstage play. We know that there are stagehands behind each curtain, but noone sits during the entertainment looking for a sneak peak of the backstage dynamics, no you come to watch the play, you are involved in the drama not the technicalities.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I am really tired of hearing so many people say how greedy, selfish and horrible humans are. I find it sad that of all the things going on the world each and every day, that the ones people think of that DEFINE humanity for them are the worst possible things. Most people, like 99% of the planet, are good, sensible, loving people. Everyone has their problems, their flaws, their selfishness and they giving and their love. Your average person walking down the street does not want to kill or hurt anyone. Your average person is just trying to get through life, so forgive him for not being perfect.

Every year, when disasters happen, aid pours in from all over the world. If you think we as a species haven't evolved and aren't better than we were 500 years ago, or 30 years ago, I find that truly sad. Most of the truly horrible things in the world are done by like 1% of the population - the murder, the stealing, the war - this is precipitated by very few people. Out of all the things that humans are capable of, and all the things that happen all over the world every day, why are you choosing to single out these events as the ones you decide to focus on and define humans? Ridiculous.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I think that the sun would be a great source of energy for any species. If you were a advanced specie who was travelling around the galaxy, where are you going to get your energy? Well the best source would be the stars! There everywhere! You can do fuel stops along the way without any issues. I’ve seen lots of pictures of huge objects with lines connecting to the sun. Seems like they are using a kind of tubbed force field to pull the energy they need into there ship.

If you think this isn’t possible then your mind is too closed. Just think for a second how humans would be in 5000 years time. We could travel the galaxy, get our energy from stars, mine different planets, even start a new civilisation and watch them evolve!

Also this image could be some kind of wave that has been sent out from there ship. Used to cloak the ship so we can’t see what’s really happening.
Even if you think life can only evolve on Earth, how do you know that dinosaurs didn’t evolve? They were around billions of years ago!! Humans have only been around under 1 million years? So they could have evolved and left. Then sometimes come back. Might explain the reptilian species.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

It is an effect produced by the optics of the imaging device

Actually "Bokeh" is not the effect produced by the optics, it is the effect produced by the image itself being out of focus

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join