It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTH is next to the Sun ~ Its HUGE

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
This is all new technology.

What could be happening is the camera and lens are picking up things humans cannot normally see and converting the image to something we can see. So if it was a dust particle it converts it and if it is a giant object next to te sun we see it from the conversion process.

Not much different than a regular camera making a bug look like a rod. That is my guess. Since we can only guess i throw that out there.
edit on 6-5-2012 by Malcher because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by steve95988

Why isn't your post removed for not having anything associated with the OP in it?

Just so you can't ask me the same question: I agree with Phage.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
So, after 13 pages it is still unknown what this thing is... Lets hope we find out soon!

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I don't think it will help much, but I assembled a video with the database of STEREO B COR1 between April 28 and May 5, cut it where the discussed anomaly appears, in May 2, inverted and desaturated the colors and after I watched it a thousand times I'm inclined on thinking that it's not a solid object in the space. Though the astonishing similarity with the UFO of STS-75 video, prevents me from manifest a definitive opinion.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
No, it's been identified, some people just don't want to believe that all it is is a speck of dust.

Cameras always distort things.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
No, it's been identified, some people just don't want to believe that all it is is a speck of dust.

Cameras always distort things.

Because its NOT. And the green shooting is fun too eh. I consider the dust to be lame, just lame.

Ice particle more likely if it wasn't for the green rays.

Someone said, are you joking about an ice particle.

NO! You don't understand the universe we're in or what the sun is.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
OFFICIAL NASA / USAF PRESS RELEASE ON "SUN UFO":

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Since you cannot prove that it's a speck of dust or an ice particle and i cannot prove it's a ufo or other object, then i guess were both wrong until proven.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

It's a green donut. Case closed. I think this should settle it.

Has phage brought his wisdom yet? I wish I had the patience to wade through it like him.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

your answer is absurd.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

yes, I think he basically called it a "blur" all his stuff is back on about page 7

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13
Just so you can't ask me the same question: I agree with Phage.

Phage says it is a bokeh.

A bokeh is NOT an object, it is a camera distortion of an object

YOU said

Originally posted by NoJoker13

I think its moisture on the lense lol.
nice catch.

Phage said nothing about moisture
So you are confused... and where did this moisture come from in space exactly?

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Nobody knows what that object is .It's pure speculation,UNLESS this whole group of ats members are up there and see this with our own eyes .The word of Nasa is null.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard
I don't think it will help much, but I assembled a video with the database of STEREO B COR1 between April 28 and May 5, cut it where the discussed anomaly appears, in May 2, inverted and desaturated the colors and after I watched it a thousand times I'm inclined on thinking that it's not a solid object in the space. Though the astonishing similarity with the UFO of STS-75 video, prevents me from manifest a definitive opinion.

Cool Video. Thanks..

Yuh, now that thing looks like it has eyes and a heart beating in the middle.
edit on 6-5-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeguy
yes, I think he basically called it a "blur" all his stuff is back on about page 7

Yes buy a 'blur' of what?

To me it looks a lot like this one

And even Phage didn't call this one a bokeh

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

It reminded me of this video. NASA claims it ice particles. The "crafts" in this video look exactly like the object next to the sun. Im inclined to agree they are indeed ice particles.

Sorry i am quite new here so i don't know how to place the video in my post.
edit on 6-5-2012 by Nickldd92 because: Could not add the video in reply

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by princeguy

Now, if not glitch of some sort, this could be those balls similar to what were hurling around discovery on its final mission (and on several other shuttle missions as well). These balls are not large, 5 to 10 feet (max) or so. Checking up once in a while what's going on.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I like your explanation. With the vastness of space it's hard to comprehend an object maintaining its position relative to the (moving) camara.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

I just have to say i loved your post, especially the "presenting the bill" part, so typical of us earthlings

edit on 6/5/12 by Romekje because: typo

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

This was why i stopped thinking about it, if we were going to be invaded, then where are they by now?

Though with some afterthought, who says invasion is the plan? They might aswell be just "passing trough", or, refueling as stated before.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join