It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTH is next to the Sun ~ Its HUGE

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by digitalf

Looks nothing like.

You see anything blurry in that video? I don't.

I will say it looks like Venus through a telescope.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Mysterious object, has come up a lot the last couple of years. Star and flag, would love to know what it is because it probably isn't just a reflection

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angelic Resurrection
reply to post by princeguy

Creepy. evidently theres a lot going on out there.Question is why dont they
land on the earth and say take me to you leader

If I were a visitor to this planet, I don't think I would want to be taken to the most greedy, corrupt, warmongering individuals this solar system has to offer unless I was an intergalactic arms dealer and the leaders of this little rock had something of value to offer in exchange. Other than that, Earthlings are primitive creatures without much to offer an advanced civilization... That's just my opinion though.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I've seen a lot of weird sun videos on this site in the past couple months but this one seems to catch my attention for some reason. There was another video of the sun blasting CME's at this object approaching it but in this video it seems the sun is helping whatever this circular object is out giving it some of its energy. Very cool indeed but I really don't have any input on what it could be.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Out my depth here as far as the 2 cameras names are concerned but I have a question....The distance from the cameras to the sun will be huge I surmise? yea. So the cameras have to be continually focussed at infinity. If they are, Bokeh does not come into play and cant be a solution to what is being captured.

Bokeh is the area in front and behind the defined area being focussed on (Depth of focus). Cameras that are set to focus to infinity do not produce Bokeh ( Out of focus, blurred areas in front and behind the object being focussed on).

Scrub Bokeh from the calculation, because its not that.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
reply to post by Pauligirl

I admit. You are daring. I would never email them. And I bet they are just as stumped as us.

Watch them reply with swamp gas.

If you have question, why not email them? I'd rather have information straight from the source rather than filtered though some loonytuneutuber I've asked them several times about things that come up on here on ATS. So far, they have always answered and to me, had a good explanation. It just wasn't what most wanted to hear. And no, they never said "swamp gas." I figure anybody with an email address on a web site is fair game for questions and most respond.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Why do we have Space Lazers?

Do the powers that be have something to fear coming at us from space?

It would seem madness to build space defences unless we have real genuine fears to build them in the first place!

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

There was War in heaven...

what if the distance from "giant orb" is actually nearer to earth than we thought so...

edit on 6-5-2012 by leeangqi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

I know EXACTLY who it is!! OMG do not listen to his message!

Please no!

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

pretty crazy BUT the so called line at 4:29 is aliased. its all jagged, and this kid has monetized his video so these two things make me feel a little skeptical

and by jagged i mean like this:

_________
______-------------
------

its just not quite as pronounced as my rendering, you can still see it though
edit on 6/5/12 by emptyOmind because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluloa
Why do we have Space Lazers?

Do the powers that be have something to fear coming at us from space?

It would seem madness to build space defenses unless we have real genuine fears to build them in the first place!

Besides defending against malevolent carnivorous aliens? The space based weapons could also be used to destroy/deflect N.E.O.'s (near earth objects) like asteroids.

There would be some who would also say that these star war weapons could be used against a country/area here on earth if the need were to arise.

edit on 6-5-2012 by PerfectPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by digitalf

Actually it's documented fact that space based weapons exist. Have you ever heard of DARPA? SDI? All created during the reagan administration officially but were in development way before then. That being said those are most likely close or in earths orbit and would not should up in these sun images. Whatever this is, we don't know.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by PerfectPerception

I did read an article somewhere, forgot where, that since the US always needs an enemy, after the "terrorism" fallacy has been exposed, the next one will be aliens.
During that time, theyll admit that there are already spaced based weapons in orbit, that were put there for NEO's but will now be able t be used against any threatening UFO's.
Idk, just an article.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ahmonrarh

Well, I can relate to her reaction. It is rather amuzing. A bunch of weird # is going on.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by DevineWisdom

Originally posted by Angelic Resurrection

Creepy. evidently theres a lot going on out there.Question is why dont they
land on the earth and say take me to you leader

If I were a visitor to this planet, I don't think I would want to be taken to the most greedy, corrupt, warmongering individuals this solar system has to offer unless I was an intergalactic arms dealer and the leaders of this little rock had something of value to offer in exchange. Other than that, Earthlings are primitive creatures without much to offer an advanced civilization... That's just my opinion though.

And you know that we are the most greedy, corrupt, warmongering planet how?

2nd.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Damrod

if its dust wouldnt it be in every pic?

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog
reply to post by PerfectPerception

I did read an article somewhere, forgot where, that since the US always needs an enemy, after the "terrorism" fallacy has been exposed, the next one will be aliens.
During that time, theyll admit that there are already spaced based weapons in orbit, that were put there for NEO's but will now be able t be used against any threatening UFO's.
Idk, just an article.

Sounds like you are referring to what Wernher von Braun supposedly told Dr. Carol Rosin,If it is to be believed.
Makes for a good story,here is a link that explains what you were referring to.
WERNER VON BRAUN AND THE HOAXED ALIEN INVASION FROM SPACE

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Happens occasionally:
www.cyberspaceorbit.com...

This site is no longer active.
The owner died in 2008.

And then there is this:
tmgnow.com...

tmgnow.com...

tmgnow.com...

tmgnow.com...

tmgnow.com...

This site is no longer active either.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
dust under the lens

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

I don't know about 'scout-ships' and 'dark-entities' and all that, but thanks to you, OhZone, we seem to have something ridiculously similar happening in these images from 2000...

And generally to the rest of the forum and especially Phage:

Uh, I think it might be safe to say, now, that whatever strange and not well understood event that is shown in the OP's video?

The event, in conjunction with the photographic equipment used to capture it, has produced a very aesthetically pleasing, dare I say profound, donut-shaped Bokeh.

I am now down with Phage. Such are the ways of ATS. Thanks to Phage and OhZone.

X again.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join