It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do You Really Need Someone To Tell You About The Lines In The Sky?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Okay,I think that the chemtrail believers need to contact this person as he may be able to help you deal with those pesky chemtrail clouds....

or try this..

Well hey it's worth a shot isn't it.

edit on 3-5-2012 by tsurfer2000h because: fixed video link

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

"this is an option, but we don't yet know if there will be negative consequences to people or the plysical environment."

And this is exactly why they haven't actually put it into use today as they still don't know the effects that this will bring and they aren't really sure if it will even work. Also they are trying to understand how such a large scale event would be governed and by who which is a big point that no one has an answer to.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
So basically the same old videos and he said she said info is getting posted while you choose to ignore ANYTHING that refutes your world view including multiple news stories and scientific studies dealing with persistent contrails outside of the so called era of chemtrail spraying.

Speaking as someone who has been a die hard plane lover for my entire life I can say for a fact that I saw persistent contrails in the 80's in northern california and Utah. Are you going to call me a liar now? Or better yet am i a shill?

Or do I just remember the subject because I had an acute interest in aircraft and conspiracies from a very young age?

Honestly I wish you guys would find a more worthy conspiracy like the fact that the government can take your patent and put you under a gag order if you invent something they consider a national security item. Or the fact that the last list they've allowed to be published about what patents they take over is from 1971 (since then they have refused all foia requests for an updated list). Or how about the fact that there are THOUSANDS of energy patents classified at a time when the average person is paying crushing amounts for their energy needs.

list of patents the government considers for secrecy orders circa 1971

In other words why can't you focus on real issues instead of tilting at imaginary windmills? You are NOT DON QUIXOTE it's not CUTE it's not COOL it's not FUNNY and it gives thinking people everywhere a bad name.

edit on 4-5-2012 by roguetechie because: edit to add relevant link

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheTardis

Originally posted by UnlimitedSky
S & F.
I pointed this out a long time ago. There were no lines in the sky when we were young. Not even when I was older. Not even 4 years ago!!!
Here in South Africa, they started spraying in 2010.
So, how is it that in this modern age, all of a sudden there appear lines in the sky that never where there before??
Eyes wide shut.......

Now, I will say that maybe in South Africa you saw it differently. I dont know your climate but the contrails have to do with humidity and the way the airplanes wings and fuselage cut through the air and displace the moisture. Maybe here in the midwest of the united states where we have fairly high humidity is was more prevalent but this is no conspiracy people.

Ok, I'll be your 5th grader for argument's sake.

Take Durban, one of our very large cities in South AFrica, where we have a couple of airports. Humidity is VERY HIGH. There are days in the summer when you simply cannot breath. Schools close due to humidity a little north of Durban (Mtubatuba) where I went to school, because kids pass out due to the humidity.

Remember, the climate is SUBTROPICAL along the coast and the humidity is very high.

We are now going into winter, still in autumn at present, yet, still the humidity is high. This is the chart for this week in Durban. Nearly WINTER:

Comare this to the humidity in MIDWEST, USA, where I believe you are actually going into SUMMER:

Here is an extract I found in a quick search to support the fact that humidity is actually very high is Durban, where we are NOT seeing chemtrails but have VERY busy airtraffic:

Our planes are not different from yours! We are still on the same planet as you.

Strange that in Cape Town and Gauteng, where the humidity is LOWER than in Durban, we see chemtrails from time to time. Thank god, not like what I saw in India, UK and in Italy while living there.

Here is humidity for this week in Gauteng, where you will see chemtrails:

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
....and way up there, sitting behind an eagle's eye, watching over our arguments, justifications, ignorance, rebellion and quiestioning right here right now, about this world we live in, but don't know diddly squate about, due to their arrogance in which we are just ants....

.... yes, way up there from that eagle's eye, they are following this thread
and laughing.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

ah yes i did the same thing when i was young back in the seventies. being in rural massachsetts there were not many which made the contrails which did appear all the more curious.
not saying there is no such thing as chemtrails, which i am sure do exist at least a little (the government does do aerial experamention and perhaps more); but i truly think that too many people are reading way too much into this whole thing. but i reserve the right to admit i just dont know and could be very wrong.

for an interesting example of weird chemicals in the air, one time the space shuttle was coming in to (i believe) edwards airforce base here in so. cal. where i live now, they dumped a lot of fuel way up in the atmosphere on their way down.
this became a weirdly squiggly line of multi colored plumage that stayed up in the sky a long time and could be seen after sunset because it was so high up. very cool looking (flashbacks of acid tracers come to mind...).

anyway back to your thread dont mind my reminesces.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by UnlimitedSky

You need the DATA for the altitude that the planes fly at NOT ground level and its not just humidity you also have to look at air temperature!

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   

You seem uninformed.

You say schools close when the humidity get's too high?

If that were the case, schools would close whenever it rains, that is when humidity is at 100%, do schools close when it rains??

Clearly, what you mean is that schools close when it get's too hot...no bearing on humidity whatsoever.

Also, none of this has anything to do with the temperature or humidity at 30,000 feet, that is the height contrails are forming. That is the height you need to take humidity and temperature readings.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi
reply to post by stolisGreece

Your post is so interesting. I have questions. So in the 2009 election, why did the PM call it when he could have held out till 2011? Did the ecologists basically lose ground and take a back seat under the new regime? Did the protests against austerity programs and higher taxes end, keep on or just fade away as spraying escalated? Is the current PM sympathetic to ecological concerns? Are the polls for this coming election showing a person sympathetic or not to ecological concerns?

Hi my friend

There is no clear reason why we had early elections in Greece in 2009.

At some point, our Prime Minister decided to call for early elections

OK there were stability problems of the Government (lot of problems were accumulated) but it wasn’t so severe for early elections.
It was like the Prime Minister was seeking a “we still want you confirmation ” from the people.

Also I must add that environmental stuff plays absolute NO role to political scene. So PM decision had nothing to do with environmental stuff for sure

Now something about the political scene in Greece.
We have two major political parties here, PASOK and New Democracy, everyone with their (to be Prime Minister) leader. There are other parties but with no major power (until now….)

Only these 2 parties became Government (they change position) for many many years.
So when PM ( who was also New Democracys leader ) said “election to be”, the other political party (PASOK) said “There are money for people, vote us”

And that is what happened.

So 2 things happened then…
Chemtrails started to form here just before and after the elections, and the financial crisis….

So to cut a long story short …

1)Prime Minister in 2009 said “elections to be” with no serious reason..

2) The leader of the other political said “there are money for all’’ and became Prime Minister and his Political Party became Government.

3)Financial crisis shortly after the elections

4) Chemtrails started to form as I stated in my previous post

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   

There appears to be no mention of altitude in any of this info you posted so what is its relevance to contrails?

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by YourDreamsCanceled

I remember when I was 19 and knew everything. Ahh the knowledge I had.
Enjoy it while you can kid. When you get older, you find that maybe you didn't know as much as you thought.
Check out a site called contrailscience. There is a whole gallery of pictures of pre 1960's contrail in the sky. But you won't look. That's not what you are here for.
Drink Bottled water.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by waynos

My post was simply a response to a previous post where I was told to keep in mind HUMIDITY and the way air rushes through the wings of the plane.

I did not discuss altitude and temperature because my post was a RESPONSE to a post in which the poster flirts with the idea of humidity levels being higher in Midwest, conpared to Subtropical South AFrica.

edit on 4-5-2012 by UnlimitedSky because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

The Contrails you DID NOT FIND in old photos and video is because;
1) We are using a lot more JETS now.
2) Higher altitude flying due to more traffic.

A contrail is created when the warm compressed air from a jet engine meets the cooler, less compressed air trailing the aircraft. It expands rapidly, and the moisture therein causes a quick "warm front" and thus something like cloud seeding. Higher altitude flights also almost guarantee a vapor trail because they air is thinner and colder - less able to carry moisture. The jet engine doesn't make MORE moisture, but it just condenses it a bit in the air and as soon as the warm air expands and cools down -- the excess moisture becomes cloud. That's it. You don't see these behind prop-engine planes because there is no heating and compressing of the air.

A lot of contrails probably have a tiny impact on weather -- other than the pollution you would associate with burning the gasoline or kerosene. Also -- a lot of that gas is Leaded for small aircraft, so not so environmentally healthy.

That doesn't PRECLUDE any special flights to put things in the atmosphere.... but there is NOTHING sinister about all the Contrails (or vapor trails for another name).

I do remember as a kid that NASA had a flight that dropped some vaporized metals and other junk in the stratosphere for some test -- they didn't keep it a secret. It looked kind of like an aurora borealis and lasted a couple days.

>> AGAIN -- not going to try and say that the Government or some petrochemical corporation isn't doing something to the atmosphere -- it's just that those lines in the sky are for the most part, just a phenomenon of jet travel.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

I remember when I was 19 and knew everything. Ahh the knowledge I had.
Enjoy it while you can kid. When you get older, you find that maybe you didn't know as much as you thought.
Check out a site called contrailscience. There is a whole gallery of pictures of pre 1960's contrail in the sky. But you won't look. That's not what you are here for.
Drink Bottled water.

Well sure -- but those 1960's contrails were less seen because we didn't have as many jets flying as high as we do now.

But you are absolutely correct: I've also seen video of old jets from the 1960's and every one of them left a contrail in MOST situations. Low and dry air however, might NOT show a contrail.

In some cases, even the wings of a plane traveling fast enough can create a contrail because of the compression on air -- but it's usually due to the jet. Any pollution or exhaust is probably NOT visible except on some of these big clunking military jets and then you see some black smoke that quickly dissipates.

It's the water vapor that stays around.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

I'm sure you could do a few minutes of research and find the "best conditions" for Contrails. In your location where it is warm and humid -- the planes are probably NOT flying in cool air at a high altitude. And likely, the air is warmer higher up than in many other places.

The compressed air from a jet needs to expand warm air into relatively cool air to create the cloud -- I'm not sure whether high humidity relative to temperature is going to hinder or help that.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Lol

It's funny how the denyers....deny the last video and what the Geo-engineer had to say.....

We'll just ignore that fact so I can be right right right...it's just a fed ex plane turning around.. Dropping bundles ...uh- huh .....

Lmao

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrinchNoMore
reply to post by butcherguy

None of them rise thousands of feet into the air, at most one thousand, and that garbage is probably not good either...however none of them spread out across the sky creating incredible loss of sunlight.

Ok.. Not jumping on you because I know you meant this correctly but please dont spread any disinformation on this. The cooling towers of most if not all of these plants have nothing more than steam coming out of the top. Nothing more. If it isnt burning it is just water vapor and not at all harmful. In fact many of the plants you see with this coming out of the top are oxygen plants, or other innocuous gasses. Nothing at all harmful being produced in them and in fact in many cases good for you. But those big cooling towers with the magic smoke coming out have nothing more than steam coming from the top which is what they are doing. Now at a gas plant you may see some of those burning and that is in fact excess fuel being burned off just as your internal combustion engine burns fuel or your grill out back. Some of these are even being fitted with sulfur recovery units in order to make them even cleaner and to not waste product that can be used other places. We just had this conversation last night about the steam.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by VitriolAndAngst

100% on the money.

If don't already know though, you're wasting your time talking logic to CT-believers, this is an arena where logic is left at the gate. The "wake up people, there's something going on up in the sky" crowd won't let somebody with a little common sense pee on their candle, and, if you actually go for it and make a serious effort to educate some of the deluded you'll become a "debunker" or worse a "paid government dis-info agent".

Time and time again we see the chemtrail myth proven to be false, but just like the moon-hoax bunch, CT'ers bounce back with a new angle, like "Germany admitted it!!!"(they didn't) or posting a pic of a cloud and whining "this is NOT natural", its actually funny sometimes.
edit on 4-5-2012 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheTardis

S & F.
I pointed this out a long time ago. There were no lines in the sky when we were young. Not even when I was older. Not even 4 years ago!!!
Here in South Africa, they started spraying in 2010.
So, how is it that in this modern age, all of a sudden there appear lines in the sky that never where there before??
Eyes wide shut.......

Now, I will say that maybe in South Africa you saw it differently. I dont know your climate but the contrails have to do with humidity and the way the airplanes wings and fuselage cut through the air and displace the moisture. Maybe here in the midwest of the united states where we have fairly high humidity is was more prevalent but this is no conspiracy people.

Ok, I'll be your 5th grader for argument's sake.

Take Durban, one of our very large cities in South AFrica, where we have a couple of airports. Humidity is VERY HIGH. There are days in the summer when you simply cannot breath. Schools close due to humidity a little north of Durban (Mtubatuba) where I went to school, because kids pass out due to the humidity.

Thanks.. But my point was a weather history. 20 or 30 years ago what was that humidity like? It wouldnt take a huge change to change what you might have seen or remembered seeing. That was my point. Not what the weather is like today and I dont know what town Midwest City is. We have a Midwest City in Oklahoma. Is that what you looked up? In the summer we typically are around 100 degrees with 80+% humidity. It is muggy and hot. My point was just that maybe you dont remember the contrails being the same where you are because the climate may have changed a little or may not be the same as when you are a kid. I can say with 100% honesty that I dont think I see as many as I did when I was a kid and It is probably because I have lost some interest in planes compared to when I was a kid. So for others here it could just be the opposite. Hell I honestly cant remember the last time I saw one at all. Its all about perception and seeing what you want to see sometimes.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

reply to post by waynos

My post was simply a response to a previous post where I was told to keep in mind HUMIDITY and the way air rushes through the wings of the plane.

I did not discuss altitude and temperature because my post was a RESPONSE to a post in which the poster flirts with the idea of humidity levels being higher in Midwest, conpared to Subtropical South AFrica.

edit on 4-5-2012 by UnlimitedSky because: (no reason given)

I am sorry for that. I assumed you understood that planes are at altitude. I dont believe they make contrails while sitting on the runway. My point was that weather at altitude can shift from season to season or decade to decade to where maybe when you were a small child the contrails in your region looked slightly different. I am just trying to pose the crazy possibility that maybe weather has more to do with this than a global conspiracy.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join