It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do You Really Need Someone To Tell You About The Lines In The Sky?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by earthstar11

not paranoid you are just dumbed down not to see what is in your skies. probably mind controlled. next!

Are you sure about that?

Dumbed down you say, why because I don't believe in chemtrails or I don't think the government is sneeking around putting deadly chemicals in our skies.

Well if that is true then....

Hi, I am Dummy nice to meet you.....

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Curious and Concerned
reply to post by Pilot

Awesome sarcasm bro!!!

Would you care to explain what exactly you think a chemtrail is?

No sarcasm, I have changed my mind and heart about the chemtrail issue and decided to join forces with the most rational and dedicated bunch on ATS who diligently attempt to educate the poor, misguided wretches who insist that the evil nwo or some such are poisoning people via crap from planes. It's absurd on the face of it and I have finally seen the light. I am a chemtrail debunking success story. This change of heart is inextricably linked with my recent realization that I am bi-sexual. This is not easy for me to admit because of the rampant homophobia on ATS, but I have found that in general the more intelligent men are not so much like that. and I consider the cadre of chemtrail debunkers some of the most intelligent around here, so this shouldn't be a problem. It has done more than set me free from years of devastating sexual repression, but has allowed me to embrace the light of reason wrt what is the most egregious misconception of innocent jet exhaust.

As to your question about what I think chemtrails are, they are obviously a mass delusion participated in by only the most paranoid and anti-authoritarian types that scatter the board and the populace at large. I would hope that soon we can all work together to stamp out this menace and learn to trust authority again.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Pilot

Not trying to start an argument, but I'd like to use the example you posed.
If people can be attracted to both sexes, why is it not possible that contrails and chemtrails can also coexist?

Just falling back on the Hidden in Plain Sight strategy.
edit on 1-7-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by Pilot

Not trying to start an argument, but I'd like to use the example you posed.
If people can be attracted to both sexes, why is it not possible that contrails and chemtrails can also coexist?

Just falling back on the Hidden in Plain Sight strategy.

That's a good question afterthought. I suppose you are right, however in the context of my conversion to chemtrail debunking, I must say that the erotic overtones of hard science and rational thought excite the part of me that is attracted to males, and I choose to express this long repressed desire by supporting the brotherhood of debunkers on this forum as a tribute to their masculine powers of reason and scientific acumen.

I hope that makes sense.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Pilot

Fair enough, but I will still hold onto the belief that something is up and they are using the natural phenomenon of contrails to confuse the eyes and keep the pilots of these planes in the dark.

If they are indeed spraying chemicals or whatever into the atmosphere, I just would like to know why. Are they there to obscure our view of the sky? Are they spraying nanotechnology so it falls into the water and soil? Are they really trying to depopulate? I think it may be done to obscure our view as well as curb "global warming".

The last piece of evidence I needed to convince me of the chemtrail theory was the Global Cooling Project. Florida is the only state enrolled in this ongoing experiment and I have to wonder why it's never once been discussed in this state where I live.
www.theglobalcoolingproject.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

There was something on that site about rainwater, but didn't see anything that looked like plans to release anything from planes, maybe you are using that as an example of something going on without public knowledge?

I get you, but I am filled with the spirit of debunking as an erotic practice and a tiger unleashed will stop at nothing.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Pilot

It's much more than just that.

Nevertheless, it is suggested that this is seen neither as an "aid" project nor an indigenous development project, but as a straight business deal - individuals, NGOs and countries wanting global cooling "pay" low income countries, workers and communities to undertake this work, partly in cash and partly in community and health projects.

The page where I copied the above text speaks about low altitude cloud cover.
This PDF explains it in greater detail about how this project is being implemented.

Edit to Add: I don't believe that planes are the only things being used to create cloud cover. There are also mechanisms in the middle of oceans that produce clouds, too. There's a quote somewhere that states they do this because nobody's in the middle of the ocean to see this and complain.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
this sky - 'normal'? 'acceptable'? i think not;
www.disclose.tv...

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

That's some pretty technical stuff ! I wish I was smart enough to understand all that science! The good thing is I don't have to to be on the winning team! I just have to follow the smartest guys in the room and dream my naughty dreams.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Pilot

Before I get off here for the moment, I'd just like to thank you for being a reasonable person to discuss this with. I had to take a break for a while because some of the debunkers resort to personal attacks instead of keeping the debate intelligent. You're different and I appreciate that.

I think it does all come down to money like it's stated in the Global Cooling Project. I don't like being lied to and kept in the dark. I wasn't living in Florida when this project started and I find it atrocious that it's NEVER mentioned. If you ask me, it's failing miserably and needs to be discontinued, but I'm sure there's too much money at stake to stop it now. I wonder if our governor gets money from this project? It states that this project creates jobs, but Florida has been one of the hardest hit when it comes to unemployment. We've also had severe drought for the past few years, so this again states that this isn't working.

But, yes, you're right. I didn't bring this up because it involves airplanes spraying stuff. I'm referring to this project to demonstrate how much is being done directly in front of us and we have absolutely no say so about how we feel about it. Money rules. If stuff is being sprayed from planes, I have a feeling that Boeing is involved, but I doubt that there's any proof of this online or anywhere else that the public could read about and quote.

Nice talking with you.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

You too afterthought, and if you want to have a really fair and intelligent discussion with a debunker about that very interesting pdf--you might show it to Curious and Concerned, a very polite fellow and my personal hero, he's like a kinder, gentler version of phage, logical but not condescending or arrogant, not that there's anything wrong with that!! (that's what I like about phage the most, so sexy!!) Oh and luxordelphi would probably be interested in it too-all that science stuff is up her alley.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

My biggest problem with the chemtrail belief is that people that don't know anything about aircraft see something unusual, and instead of trying to figure out what it was, they immediately jump to the conclusion that it's got to be a sprayer of some sort.

Aircraft are VERY sensitive to fuel additives, and their weight and balance. If you were to add the weight of chemicals to an aircraft, that means less fuel, less cargo, and fewer passengers. That means that you're eating into the profit of an airline.

The military has a few "sprayer" aircraft, but they are used for icing tests. They have a special nozzle that is put onto the boom of a KC-135, which sprays water onto a trailing plane causing icing, so that they can see what happens when icing occurs, so they can figure out ways to stop it.

Almost every "sprayer" aircraft I have seen, I have been able to disassemble the myth of it being a sprayer. Except for the one or two that really are sprayers.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

zaphod58 I add you to my bff list.
Thanks for that bit of insight.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pilot
No sarcasm

Somehow, I'm not convinced

Honestly though, kudos to you for keeping up this form of trollery. Throwing in a sexual element to your posts sure is a strange way to go about things, but whatever floats your boat.

Sarcasm is a great way to prove a point. It really turns me on.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Curious and Concerned

What are we waiting for big boy?

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join