It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do You Really Need Someone To Tell You About The Lines In The Sky?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by YourDreamsCanceled

Again, are you confused? You wrote:

"onset of the next Ice Age, is undeniable"

Yet, all of the externally sourced quotes refer to "global warming", or AGW

edit on Fri 4 May 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

No ProudBird he is right....in the next 50k years we will most likely get an iceage.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

I know......my point was......interspersed amidst the 'externally quoted' sources that all flailed about, warning about the dire "global warming" fiasco, and possible run-away heating (the "fear-monger-du jour" scenario, lately) and the member who posted claims that (somehow) these imaginary "chemtrails" are part of the scenario....

.....in the midst of that, the external sources, the member wrote about the approaching Ice Age.....which, as already noted, is going to happen sometime within the next ten thousand years.

I was simply trying to point out the seeming 'disconnect' from logic that was occurring.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

I know......my point was......interspersed amidst the 'externally quoted' sources that all flailed about, warning about the dire "global warming" fiasco, and possible run-away heating (the "fear-monger-du jour" scenario, lately) and the member who posted claims that (somehow) these imaginary "chemtrails" are part of the scenario....

.....in the midst of that, the external sources, the member wrote about the approaching Ice Age.....which, as already noted, is going to happen sometime within the next ten thousand years.

I was simply trying to point out the seeming 'disconnect' from logic that was occurring.

I think the problem is everyone thinks EVERYTHING will happen in their life time...this is it...this is the big one...what they fail to see is this stuff does happen, but takes 1000s of years for the change. Unless we are talking about an asteroid, super volcano, mega quakes etc changes are very slow. In the case of these fast changes they do happen too, but to say they will happen sometime between tomorrow and 50 million years from now is kind of a big window that I would not hold my breath waiting....

edit on 5-5-2012 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Yes! Exactly:

I think the problem is everyone thinks EVERYTHING will happen in their life time...this is it...this is the big one...what they fail to see is this stuff does happen, but takes 1000s of years for the change.

Bunch of 'wanna-be' "Chicken Littles" running around.

In case the 'reference' to "Chicken Little" (or, "Henny Penny") is lost on some in the audience (?):

Henny Penny

There are several Western versions of the story, of which the best-known concerns a chick that believes the sky is falling when an acorn falls on its head.

"Nuff said about 'tat!

edit on Sat 5 May 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by YourDreamsCanceled

This chap in the UK should be right up your street?

Good grief it get worse here in the UK. I've already highlighted this chap before. The ignorance is simply mind-numbing!

Worth a laugh if you have the time! Easy, Easy money! Utter ignorance of aviation being peddled in the name of the 'Chemtrail Community'. It is embarrassing to watch!

00:14 He can't even identify the type of aircraft and calls it a Sentinel (Bombardier Global Express). The Sentinel has two engines on the rear of the aircraft. Notice the constant harping on about unmarked and unidentified? Yes the aircraft is marked and carries military insignia along with civilian as it was a NATO AWACS from Germany. Radio enthusiasts in the UK monitored it. Yes he does say that the radar bulge carries 'Aluminum Oxide'

www.raf.mod.uk...

So far I've watched about 20 minutes of it and it is mind numbing. Are people seriously paying money to him?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

what is being sprayed from the planes are actually micro sized mites that live in the ionosphere! they fly in swarms of trillions in front of the sun like locusts and look like clouds but they are insects. They hate vinegar!

You have to boil the vinegar outside in a pot with some water and the sky clears for miles wide!. They swarm over rivers and lakes and bodies of water to absorb the moisture released into the air. high up distance does not matter as the mites are low to earth as well as in the air you breathe but when they smell that vinegar the entire swarm scatters! They are obviously engineered and carry metal dust into our bodies. They make it rain by zapping the mites from drone planes and the mites release the water to earth. Drone planes hide behind them and you can see them at night. these planes are unmanned remote control mostly and are used for public mind control & surveillance.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

They are a few like him doing the circuits of seminars (David Icke for example) but it's easy when you have people obsessed with a subject whats that saying again.

Fools and their money are easily parted

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by earthstar11

what is being sprayed from the planes are actually micro sized mites that live in the ionosphere! they fly in swarms of trillions in front of the sun like locusts and look like clouds but they are insects. They hate vinegar!

Seriously?

A link or anything that can back this up?

I really don't expect you to be able to provide this info, but please try.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

They are obviously engineered and carry metal dust into our bodies. They make it rain by zapping the mites from drone planes and the mites release the water to earth. Drone planes hide behind them and you can see them at night. these planes are unmanned remote control mostly and are used for public mind control & surveillance.

A little paranoid are we?

Please provide some info to back this up as we all would love to see this.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Nemmind

edit on 6/20/2012 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

They are obviously engineered and carry metal dust into our bodies. They make it rain by zapping the mites from drone planes and the mites release the water to earth. Drone planes hide behind them and you can see them at night. these planes are unmanned remote control mostly and are used for public mind control & surveillance.

from regional perspectives (Pekin), it might as well just be worse than dust metals. I was just thinking about the sky I saw during childhood, then saw this thread. It didn't take more than 60 years here to change air into something completely irritating to the eyes and noses. dark spots on skin is norm if one doesn't apply skin product (Asians). In three days one does not dust room floor, room will be dirty. cloud change color from white to gray, stars unwatchable, water undrinkable without purification first. Occasionally I woke up 3 or 4Am in the morning and see some drunk driving pilot flying through sky, drawing huge upside smiling faces above moon, even that does not last long till thick gray blanket cover sky. only things haven't changed are the loud thunders and strong blow of winds here, those two were the factors make felt end days. but again of course you can say we are far from you....

edit on 20-6-2012 by h13022489 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by h13022489

It didn't take more than 60 years here to change air into something completely irritating to the eyes and noses. dark spots on skin is norm if one doesn't apply skin product (Asians). In three days one does not dust room floor, room will be dirty. cloud change color from white to gray, stars unwatchable, water undrinkable without purification first.

In relation to your Asian comment the biggest problem they have is from air pollution and not from the old as the OP says The Lines in the Sky.

Outdoor air pollution causes 530,000 premature deaths in Asia every year, according to an estimate presented here by Michal Krzyzanowski, an air- quality expert at the WHO. For many millions more, bad air is a daily annoyance.

Motor vehicles, which contribute 30 percent to 70 percent of the pollution dust in Asian cities, are projected to multiply as both China and India nurture their young car industries.

Asia has its success stories. The Tokyo metropolitan area, with a population of 35 million, has pollution levels well below both the U.S. and European standards. Asian cities today are following a pattern set in postwar Japan: Pollution was only seriously tackled after people became sick or died from poisoned water and air.

www.nytimes.com...

Air pollution from automobiles and industry are the biggest problem that affects the air and water quality for those on the Asian continent. Lines in the sky are the least of their worries.

And just a little more here..

According to the World Health Organisation (WHO), 12 of the 15 cities with the highest levels of particulate matter and 6 of the 15 with the highest levels of sulphur dioxide are in Asia. In many countries in the region, the ambient concentration levels of suspended particulate matter (SPM) and sulphur dioxide exceed WHO standards (see table right), and premature mortality and respiratory disease caused by poor air quality have been documented in 16 large metropolitan centres in the region (see table below). Exposure to harmful airborne particles is high or very high in some countries, for example China and Mongolia. Air quality is improving in South Korea and some parts of the region but is still significantly below the WHO standard. Among different environmental pollution problems, air pollution is reported to cause the greatest damage to health and loss of welfare from environmental causes in Asian countries (Hughes 1997). The air pollution problem is expected to become worse over the coming years if no action is undertaken to improve the situation.

www.unep.org...
edit on 20-6-2012 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
www.unep.org...

Thanks for this link, that is amazing.

Beijing tops China in pollution related diseases and all the industries had been removed from the city since the 70s.
It would be better hysteromyoma rate listed, the numbers must be pretty high too. Rumors are contraceptive drugs were put into water system or fed to the fish for people to consume.

When I was asking my northern neighbors why they never want to do a good job, the answer is one day there won't be any job left. doesn't seem like it at the moment here, one could literary work in this environment to death!

on another note about OP's lines in the sky. Yes, the skies look much much differently 40 years ago than now, air pollution is one factor, although bigger in comparison.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Seriously?

A link or anything that can back this up?

I really don't expect you to be able to provide this info, but please try.

stop being lazy and try the vinegar yourself when the sky is covered with haze. We're already doing it in ny and it works, there was no snow this winter cause people are doing it all over and have stopped the fake weather. and they are doing it all over the UK too. did you even know that winter and cold weather in the northern hemisphere is artificial and engineered by oil companies? you do the research cause we know what works for us. links? link this............boil that vinegar!

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

not paranoid you are just dumbed down not to see what is in your skies. probably mind controlled. next!

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Curious and Concerned
reply to post by Pilot

Originally posted by Pilot
We are talking about the sky, not the little ATS world where some of you seem to think answers can be proven by spouting "deny ignorance" like it's some kind of magic incantation.

Indeed, there is an abundance of evidence explaining how clouds and contrails form on other websites, in textbooks, in scientific papers and meteorological studies. Yet some people refuse to look at these, and instead will only accept something if it means there is a conspiracy. Posting the real evidence out there is how the answers are proven, but still some people seem to need reminding of what the motto of this site is about.

if you are looking for answers, you can't find them neatly packaged in a thread on this website. Talk to real people.

Like my great grandfather? He was the one who explained to me what a contrail was and how they formed. And this was well before the chemtrail theory existed. I have talked to pilots who think it's hysterical that people think a contrail is a chemtrail, simply because it lasts more than a few minutes, or that chaff is evidence that white trails are chemtrails. This is the kind of ignorance that should be dispelled, yet it gets repeated ad nauseum on here. But that doesn't mean there can't be any answers found on here either.

I am open minded enough to consider that the spraying is designed to help rather than hurt, but people here who continuously debunk will not consider that spraying is occurring.

So you're open minded enough to consider alternative chemtrail conspiracies, just not that there isn't one occurring? That's not all that open minded. Note that I have never said that there is nothing going on, and I have often admitted that it's possible (but unlikely given the evidence presented). But I am still labelled a debunker or "disinfo agent" (
) simply because I have posted the well understood (by some, at least) and documented science explaining that a contrail can persist in the right conditions.

I have watched this go on for years and it disgusts me. If you sir, do not like what I have to say, fine.

I have watched this site for years also. What disgusts me is posts like yours which simply attack other posters without bothering to try to refute what they're actually saying. Labelling people "shills" because they post just as much as others but have a different opinion is weak. If you want to post actual evidence or reasoning, then that's great, but you haven't.

I won't try and convince anyone to come around to my way of thinking because it is not important to me. What is important is that honest inquiry is given a chance for those who are new to the subject-before the abuse starts.

For honest inquiry to be given a chance, they need to see all the evidence presented, not just the supposed "evidence" that people use to try to justify a massive chemtrail programme. Yet you are contradictorily claiming that others should "leave it to the loonies to blather about". That does not give people a chance for an honest inquiry, which you claim is important, and I agree. Posting factual information is not obfuscating the topic, but simply calling other people "shills" or "chemtrolls" without bothering to refute what they say is.
edit on 3/5/12 by Curious and Concerned because: to add the reply at the top of the post for reference

No matter how fair and ethical you try to sound it is obvious to me that you are either hopelessly naive, or have an agenda. You are transparent sir.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   

No matter how fair and ethical you try to sound it is obvious to me that you are either hopelessly naive, or have an agenda. You are transparent sir.

My agenda is a fair and intelligent conversation on the topic. This can be achieved by discussing the information and evidence at hand, instead of simply resorting to baseless assumptions and ad hominem attacks on other posters. I can make all the claims I want about someone's agenda, but that doesn't refute what they're saying.

You wouldn't be the first poster on here to accuse me of having an agenda, as that seems to be the standard response from those who steadfastly believe in a massive chemtrail conspiracy when confronted with evidence to the contrary. I've been called a disinfo agent for simply explaining how a contrail can last more than a few minutes.

So you can accuse me of being naive or having an agenda if you like, but it's rather pathetic if you aren't willing to back up what you say.

I'm willing to discuss the topic with you if you like, or you can just keep making assumptions about myself and other posters. You could actually discuss the topic if you like. If you agree with the OP, perhaps you could start by explaining how a handful of videos with no contrails proves that they didn't exist prior to the 70's, despite the ample amount of documented evidence of them occurring throughout the history of aviation.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Curious and Concerned

I have seen the Light

THANK YOU Curious and concerned, with your sweet reason and deft handling of my puny, unfounded insults, I am now convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt that you and my BFF's are right about chemtrails.

One so patient and painstaking about educating the great mass of the untutored must by definition be speaking the truth. You are added to my list of BFF experts on the chemtrail topic. Kudos, you have set me free. I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Yes, I have converted to the church of contrail science and will never look back to the old days when I watched youtube videos filled with psuedoscience and government documents full of LIES!!

Those days are over, and now my repentance shall begin. I swear to support my new BFF's in their attempts to educate the paranoid, unscientific and laughably gullible about the TRUTH! I must make amends to all the experts who kindly and patiently tried to steer the way for my greater understanding.

There are no chemtrails!!!

I am a changed man.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Pilot

Awesome sarcasm bro!!!

There are no chemtrails!!!

But therein lies the problem. I have never claimed that there are no chemtrails, as the term "chemtrail" is insufficiently defined. Sometimes the definition of a chemtrail expands to include cloud seeding and chaff, which of course, has nothing to do with the white lines you see behind aircraft at high altitudes. No one (at least no one I know) denies that any of these things exist, as it is well known that they do.

Therefore, blanket statements about a topic such as chemtrails are pointless unless you have some kind of reasoning as to what you define as a "chemtrail". This kind of precision is severely lacking in the chemtrail theory, allowing flawed logic such as that in the OP to be brandied about as proof for something, yet no one can really say what that something is.

Would you care to explain what exactly you think a chemtrail is?

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

We're already doing it in ny and it works, there was no snow this winter cause people are doing it all over and have stopped the fake weather. and they are doing it all over the UK too. did you even know that winter and cold weather in the northern hemisphere is artificial and engineered by oil companies?

First things first shall we?

Boiling vinegar isn't going to change anything except for the smell of your kitchen..

What is this fake weather you speak of?

You don't expect me or for that matter anyone else to actually believe the oil companies are the fake weather makers? Now you do need to provide a link for this info...

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join