It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do You Really Need Someone To Tell You About The Lines In The Sky?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
oh man! the other day i went to the gas station and pumped gas in my car.when i got home the fumes lingered all day in my driveway.lol,people, just accept the trolls are out big time on this one,no deniying that.i have not heard about the ph of the soil being changed as i heard in the vid.and plz save the argument trolls.dam! let me go vent the driveway. anyways,here in sweden its a big thing as well and the trees and plants are being affected.that is my paranoid observation trolls,save the keys.the people with their eyes open,keep spreading the word.oh! and never mind the trolls,they are just fufilling their positiion for money,remember,to these people money is more important then humanity,we who have higher beliefs then just money,should pity these addicts.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by YourDreamsCanceled

thanks for the info. nice thread!

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArrowsNV

I don't understand why this was posted if you are posting videos that were all taken in the 60's & 70's

I'm pretty sure they did not have Garmin GPS units (@ 0:08 in the vid) for civilians (or functional GPS at all) until at least the mid-80's

Plus, just because somebody goes out and takes video on a nice clear day doesn't mean that planes in those days did not emit CONtrails. Because they did.

"Flying a -Cessna- from 1960", plane is from 1960, not the video.. Both misread the title i guess.

I guess deniers can only shoot the messenger? What about the other video's nothing snappy to say?

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Yes I noticed the difference without a doubt. If you are 30+ and paid any attention to the sky you would say the same thing. SNF

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I too, cannot believe we are still discussing contrails, or what some are calling chem-trails. I just watched a video of an air show in the 50's and saw numerous contrails in the sky in the background. I have said this before. If the governments want to kill us, they would poison our drinking water. Do you really think governments, let alone pilots are willing to spray deadly chemicals on the masses, knowing their families are on the ground? Where do you think the pilots go after spraying? They return to the ground where we are all being killed a slow lingering death? Get some professional help people. My brother lives with the same paranoia as some of you and it is disheartening.

Just to get his mind off of chem-trails, I had him join me making hats out of aluminum foil. If you are interested, I can give you a 50% discount...no, make that free. You just need to pay for shipping and it is will only cost you $700 dollars in shipping costs.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by malachi777
I too, cannot believe we are still discussing contrails, or what some are calling chem-trails. I just watched a video of an air show in the 50's and saw numerous contrails in the sky in the background. I have said this before. If the governments want to kill us, they would poison our drinking water. Do you really think governments, let alone pilots are willing to spray deadly chemicals on the masses, knowing their families are on the ground? Where do you think the pilots go after spraying? They return to the ground where we are all being killed a slow lingering death? Get some professional help people. My brother lives with the same paranoia as some of you and it is disheartening.

Just to get his mind off of chem-trails, I had him join me making hats out of aluminum foil. If you are interested, I can give you a 50% discount...no, make that free. You just need to pay for shipping and it is will only cost you $700 dollars in shipping costs.

I love this, let me bash my head against the wall so I can respond in a manner you can understand. Ouch, ok here we go.

"If the governments want to kill you they would poison our drinking water"

Quite right indeed, have you ever heard of fluoride? Well it is poison, you can verify that with your toothpaste, just look at the poison label and your see fluoride. Well chap that is exactly what their doing to your water, adding fluoride. Cheers, Drink up! You see over here in England it is illegal to put fluoride into the tap water along with 98% of European countries that outlaw it, but hey you keep believing that it helps you teeth and that your country holds you in the highest regards. Maybe that's what is 'clouding your eyes' pun intended.
edit on 3-5-2012 by YourDreamsCanceled because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker05

Originally posted by network dude

the premise of your thread is that the sky didn't used to look like it does today. I will agree as I think anyone with a brain would.

I have learned not to try to dismantle a man's religion so I will not trample on your "chemtrails are real" church, but I would ask you one simple question..........Are there more planes in the sky now than there were in 1960?

Things to ponder.........

more planes would explain more trails sure.
however they should dissipate, not form into
lingering clouds that block the sun, just sayin

so clouds cannot exist? some days they are heavy and low, some days they are heavy and high. Some days they are light, and some days, there are no clouds at all. Understanding clouds is key to understanding contrails. Contrails are man made clouds. Just sayin.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chewingonmushrooms
Yes I noticed the difference without a doubt. If you are 30+ and paid any attention to the sky you would say the same thing. SNF

I'm over 30 and have always paid attention to the sky and I say it hasn't changed. Don't speak for me please.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I just haven't seen any evidence whatsoever of chemtrails. As has been shown, contrails have been around long before the supposed "chemtrails" started, and their descriptions back then were the same as what people are calling chemtrails today, yes they can last for hours, and yes they can spread out to form clouds, as has been known for decades before chemtrails ever came onto the scene. Has anyone collected samples of these chemtrails? Does anyone have evidence of them being loaded onto planes? Is there any evidence of planes actually spraying? Who is doing it, and why? IMO it's just an increase in air traffic, as I don't see anything different in contrails today than when I was a kid, except there are more of them today. I'm sure I'll be called a debunker by some insecure poster, but I just really see no evidence for chemtrails at this time.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by malachi777

Who said anything about wanting to kill us? But something is being sprayed, to what end or purpose we can only assume. Instead of finding out what is actually being sprayed and for what reasons, we instead focus on whether this phenomenon is contrail or chemtrail. The OP presented a few videos from different eras with the conclusion that the type of contrails that we see today were non-existent 25 years ago. It would be rather easy for debunkers or skeptics to refute that by providing contrary video evidence showing the opposite. Notice that I said videos and not pictures, and those familiar with the "mystery" would understand why I ask for one and not the other.

Personally I know my own eyes and have always been fascinated with contrails as a youngster, yet the ones that I have seen since the 2000's and how they linger and spread do not behave like the ones I grew up viewing in my childhood and adolescence. Hasn't samples been taken from these "chemtrails" and been proven to have metals and other particles in them? Weren't they tested in laboratories and confirmed?

edit on 3-5-2012 by Chewingonmushrooms because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

It's a paper published in 1970. I'm not even sure if Peter Kuhl is alive today to ask him the questions you raise. But I see no reason to doubt or question it?

And papers in Nature, Science etc do indeed often include pictures even today. Are you suggesting that back in 1970 they were faked in order to perpetrate a conspiracy today?

It's evidence - scientific evidence that has, throughout, been public record - as opposed to ancient memory or modern blog - that what are today called chemtrails (as understand them) were known of and studied as contrails over 40 years ago.

Not wanting to believe it is not a reason to refute it.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romekje

Originally posted by ArrowsNV
Plus, just because somebody goes out and takes video on a nice clear day doesn't mean that planes in those days did not emit CONtrails. Because they did.

"Flying a -Cessna- from 1960", plane is from 1960, not the video.. Both misread the title i guess.

I guess deniers can only shoot the messenger? What about the other video's nothing snappy to say?

bold part was mine. I think the entire point was missed by you. Snappy enough?

link   
You know in all the statements made one way or another no one has yet to post a video from the 50's, 60's or 70's where there is an expanding line in the sky. It would seem instead of shooting off un-sourced facts that the easy thing would be to just post an old video with lines in the sky that are similar to the ones we see today.

link   

Who said anything about wanting to kill us? But something is being sprayed, to what end or purpose we can only assume.

Prove that. You said "Something is being sprayed"? How is it that science, common sense and logic are completely lost in this conversation. If there were such a widespread conspiracy as this dont you think someone would have gone up and collected a sample? Or better yet just waited for it to fall to earth and collected it off of leaves, out of rain barrels, in test tubes, at weather stations, or anywhere for that matter? Fact is there is no proof because there is no evidence because this is just contrails. If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck. Period.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheTardis

Who said anything about wanting to kill us? But something is being sprayed, to what end or purpose we can only assume.

Prove that. You said "Something is being sprayed"? How is it that science, common sense and logic are completely lost in this conversation. If there were such a widespread conspiracy as this dont you think someone would have gone up and collected a sample? Or better yet just waited for it to fall to earth and collected it off of leaves, out of rain barrels, in test tubes, at weather stations, or anywhere for that matter? Fact is there is no proof because there is no evidence because this is just contrails. If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck. Period.

Figures that the exact thing that you ask for , is the exact thing that I address in my post. I was asking the same question, and if memory serves me right there have been a few threads that discuss the gathering of dust particles which were analyzed in a laboratory with results obtained. Maybe you should go back and read my post in it's entirety.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

I do remember as I was raised in the fifties and sixties seeing the Contrails the same as today. There were less planes in the sky though. Contrails never changed. There are lots more of them due to the massive increase in the number of planes and commercial or military flights. More planes, more Contrails. I clearly remember watching them in the sky as the planes from Hill Air Force Base flew over throughout the day.

I recall learning about them as early as Junior High science classes. I think most people know what Contrails are and how they form. Perhaps you can Google an explanation and learn about them. We are never too old to learn new FACTS. Facts are always better than believing in fiction, don't you think?

All I get from this is that some people want Chemtrails to be true for whatever reason, but that does not make a myth true just because they want it to be true. Oddly they refuse to even learn about this simple phenomena that has been in the sky's since the jets first took to the sky.

Why is it strange at all that more planes equals more Contrails?

Contrails (short for "condensation trails") or vapor trails are long thin artificial clouds that sometimes form behind aircraft. Their formation is most often triggered by the water vapor in the exhaust of aircraft engines, but can also be triggered by the changes in air pressure in wingtip vortices or in the air over the entire wing surface. Like all clouds, contrails are made of water, in the form of a suspension of billions of liquid droplets or ice crystals.

Depending on the temperature and humidity at the altitude the contrail forms, they may be visible for only a few seconds or minutes, or may persist for hours and spread to be several miles wide. Persistent contrails are thought to have a significant effect on global climate.

LINK

When Native populations in undeveloped parts of the world first viewed planes flying over, many thought at first they were Gods or Flying Beasts. That belief did not make it true however. They soon learned what an airplane is.

Cloud seeding does exist but poses no risk to anyone.

I find it incredible people think that the Commercial Airlines fly empty planes to accommodate the massive tanks they would have to carry to spray the fictional Chemtrails and that the Pilots and Flight Crews don't know the seats are gone and no passengers are on board. Either that or they believe the whole industry is in on it and poisoning their own families, loved ones and themselves. I actually have a friend who thinks it's all true and believes that the commercial planes are capable of carrying full loads of passengers and baggage, while carrying the giant tanks of chemicals. Of course that's not possible, but when confronted and asked to explain how it's possible or why they are all willingly killing themselves and everyone else he just goes into a blank stare. He prefers to believe fiction.

Oddly enough, even though all these evil folks are trying to make us all sick or kill us, each generation lives longer and is healthier in late life. When I was young people who lived much past 65 were truly rare. Now we are still active into our seventies and eighties. This plan to kill us is a dismal failure it would seem.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by YourDreamsCanceled
You know in all the statements made one way or another no one has yet to post a video from the 50's, 60's or 70's where there is an expanding line in the sky. It would seem instead of shooting off un-sourced facts that the easy thing would be to just post an old video with lines in the sky that are similar to the ones we see today.

Well by golly here's a 1960 video with chemtrails...

quote below video...

I live in norwich today... throat cancer is the killer here... i'm sick to the back teeth of our governments, all of them, there is no good government any where around the world... fight the new world order......chemtrails are happening all over today i've studied chemtrails i know what they are doing... they are reducing the worlds population... its time to wake up !!! open your minds !!! stop watching tv, its all happening because you are being branwashed by tv...

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Admitting yet? These people are.

Gotta love the "The sky looked like this when I was a kid" line when seeing that first few seconds

"I'm was in the Marine Corps for many years and I'll tell you right now that's what it is"
Who to believe a guy name proudbird online or a former marine

Amusing comment below the video "Sometimes it sucks to be a denier
"

A whole lot of admitting to chemtrails but yet people here are adamant that is doesn't happen

edit on 3-5-2012 by YourDreamsCanceled because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

What is interesting about all these video? Well, yes they are all from the 1950's to the 1970's, but that's not the point, the point is in every single video you cannot find a white line in the sky anywhere...at all. New York, California not even in sky above LAX.

I guess my main problem with this would be this:

I went outdoors a few mornings ago(in eastern Pennsylvania) and looked up at the sky. It was clear, as in NO CLOUDS. There were no contrails.... it was totally clear. If I made a video of the clear sky that I saw, would it mean that I was somehow timewarped into the 1950's?

You show some videos of clear skies in the 1950 and 60's and that is supposed to prove that contrails did not exist then? I have seen films and still photos of the skies over Nazi germany when the Allies were bombing the stuff out of them.... with a lot of contrails visible... in the 1940's.

Plus, I remember seeing contrails in the skies in the early 1960's. They really did exist.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker05
its not the movie or even seeing this for myself that has me believing in these trails , what really sold me is the massive campaign to debunk this , seems like where ever there is a chemtrail thread 20 or 30 people go out of thier
way to attack it, you have all kinds of programming conditioning that try to get you to accept chemtrails. for example microsoft game gears of war 3 has chemtrails in the skys! ive also seen commercials with them movies
so i believe , question is why? why always near the sun? hiding something or global cooling , but why only at sunrise and sunsett/

We go out of our way to attack it because it is obvious to anyone with half a brain or knowledge of how contrails are formed that this is a naturally occurring product of increased air traffic and changes made to modern jet engines. I go out of my way to fight ignorance wherever I see it, not just in regards to fictional chemtrails.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join