It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do You Really Need Someone To Tell You About The Lines In The Sky?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by YourDreamsCanceled

I remember when I was 19 and knew everything. Ahh the knowledge I had.
Enjoy it while you can kid. When you get older, you find that maybe you didn't know as much as you thought.
Check out a site called contrailscience. There is a whole gallery of pictures of pre 1960's contrail in the sky. But you won't look. That's not what you are here for.
Drink Bottled water.

Nothing good to add so call people kids. Very intelligent. You want me to check out a site you conveniently didn't link well ain't that funny.

"That's not what your here for. Drink Bottled Water" - Well ok then, that's makes for lots of sense
edit on 4-5-2012 by YourDreamsCanceled because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by VitriolAndAngst
I do remember as a kid that NASA had a flight that dropped some vaporized metals and other junk in the stratosphere for some test -- they didn't keep it a secret. It looked kind of like an aurora borealis and lasted a couple days.

>> AGAIN -- not going to try and say that the Government or some petrochemical corporation isn't doing something to the atmosphere -- it's just that those lines in the sky are for the most part, just a phenomenon of jet travel.

So you do remember when NASA had a flight that dropped some vaporized materials (nice word play using the word materials to describe chemicals and drop to describe spraying) so what your saying is they used to spray chemicals in the sky but don't now. So chemtrails were around in the 60's when the sky was a dark blue and there not around now when the sky is littered with lines. Well there is the 'finger' of truth

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheTardis

Originally posted by GrinchNoMore
reply to post by butcherguy

None of them rise thousands of feet into the air, at most one thousand, and that garbage is probably not good either...however none of them spread out across the sky creating incredible loss of sunlight.

Ok.. Not jumping on you because I know you meant this correctly but please dont spread any disinformation on this. The cooling towers of most if not all of these plants have nothing more than steam coming out of the top. Nothing more. If it isnt burning it is just water vapor and not at all harmful. In fact many of the plants you see with this coming out of the top are oxygen plants, or other innocuous gasses. Nothing at all harmful being produced in them and in fact in many cases good for you. But those big cooling towers with the magic smoke coming out have nothing more than steam coming from the top which is what they are doing. Now at a gas plant you may see some of those burning and that is in fact excess fuel being burned off just as your internal combustion engine burns fuel or your grill out back. Some of these are even being fitted with sulfur recovery units in order to make them even cleaner and to not waste product that can be used other places. We just had this conversation last night about the steam.

It isn't even steam.
Just water vapor.
The effect in a cooling tower is 'evaporative cooling', hence the name cooling tower. The steam in a power plant is condensed and re-used in the boilers. Any steam or condensate lost is inefficient and has to be made up with fresh water, which has to be treated before it can be introduced into the boilers.

Cool water and air is used in a cooling tower to dump excess heat. In the process, water is evaporated. The cloud that you see above a cooling tower is water vapor, the same as in clouds...... and contrails.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

It isn't even steam.
Just water vapor.
The effect in a cooling tower is 'evaporative cooling', hence the name cooling tower. The steam in a power plant is condensed and re-used in the boilers. Any steam or condensate lost is inefficient and has to be made up with fresh water, which has to be treated before it can be introduced into the boilers.

Cool water and air is used in a cooling tower to dump excess heat. In the process, water is evaporated. The cloud that you see above a cooling tower is water vapor, the same as in clouds...... and contrails.

My bad on the terminology. But yes you are correct, it is just harmless vapor. For that matter on a very humid day look at the top of most any office building and you will see this same affect if they have chillers on the roof. My old building had them and it would put off a bunch of vapor on humid days. Its virtually the same effect. Harmless yet if someone wanted to start spouting conspiracies i am sure that could be one too.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
How hard would it be to take air samples and have it tested? If I was a believer I would not just sit on my porch and take pictures of airplanes and clouds I would actually form a group of other believers and set up a method to test the air at ground level and higher using weather balloons....

Just saying...We can go screw around all day talking about whether a picture is chem or contrails, but in the end I don't really care, but MANY of YOU do, so test away and post your results...

Enough with the pretty pictures, if you are serious...

TEST your air, TEST your water, TEST your blood, TEST your urn, TEST your hair for this is 2012 isn't it? And not the 1800s...

edit on 4-5-2012 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero
How hard would it be to take air samples and have it tested? If I was a believer I would not just sit on my porch and take pictures of airplanes and clouds I would actually form a group of other believers and set up a method to test the air at ground level and higher using weather balloons....

Just saying...We can go screw around all day talking about whether a picture is chem or contrails, but in the end I don't really care, but MANY of YOU do, so test away and post your results...

Enough with the pretty pictures, if you are serious...

TEST your air, TEST your water, TEST your blood, TEST your urn, TEST your hair for this is 2012 isn't it? And not the 1800s...

edit on 4-5-2012 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

Metal Testing

Blood Testing

Water Tests

TEST your air, TEST your water, TEST your blood

Been Tested, Been Tested, Been Tested all proving chemicals and metals are either raining down naturally
or they are being sprayed, dropped or whatever the hell you want to call it. Tests mean nothing when your blindfolded.

Funny I read all these animal die off thread saying nibiru, magentic field, etc... or maybe it's just the rain water they are drinking that's killing them.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Those videos are so ridiculous!

Of course, there is no way any sort of ground-based sources of metals can exist, are there? (sarcasm)

Because, we all know that metals are not mined from the ground, on Earth.....they are mined on asteroids, then brought here, right?

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

Of course, there is no way any sort of ground-based sources of metals can exist, are there? (sarcasm)

Because, we all know that metals are not mined from the ground, on Earth.....they are mined on asteroids, then brought here, right?

I love how you call recent snow a ground based material
So you think that there should be metal in snow?

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

No, the point is there isn't metal in the snow!

That video is so stupid, because he's finding metals below the snow!

Sheesh!

(ETA):

Here...this video, no snow....sand:

Same results, basically.
edit on Fri 4 May 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by YourDreamsCanceled

Originally posted by ProudBird

I love how you call recent snow a ground based material
So you think that there should be metal in snow?

Reaching a little there. Are those snowflakes tested and actually contain metal? Or more to his point. Are those snowflakes on the ground? I assume you answered yes. And being on the ground, might the ground under them contain metal? Maybe? I believe that to be more plausible than the snow containing metal. Really? Metal snow? Is that where this thread is going. I suppose those flakes aren't even flakes but are maybe teeny tiny alien spacecraft with teeny tiny aliens in it that are hell bent on conquering earth so they concoct a mind control plan that involves all of the aerospace industry including the manufacturers, engineers that design the engines, the faa who allows the necessary flight plans for maximum carnage and the pilots who are knowingly turning on these magic invisible sprayers. This is so far fetched it is laughable. Seriously. You guys cant actually believe this, right?

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

I remember when I was 19 and knew everything. Ahh the knowledge I had.
Enjoy it while you can kid. When you get older, you find that maybe you didn't know as much as you thought.
Check out a site called contrailscience. There is a whole gallery of pictures of pre 1960's contrail in the sky. But you won't look. That's not what you are here for.
Drink Bottled water.

Nothing good to add so call people kids. Very intelligent. You want me to check out a site you conveniently didn't link well ain't that funny.

"That's not what your here for. Drink Bottled Water" - Well ok then, that's makes for lots of sense

1000 pardons. Here is a link for the Goggle impaired.
I even went right to the good pictures for the people who can't take the time to read things.

As I said, I don't expect you to be MAN enough to actually read the site and learn. Be blissful!

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

How interesting your buddy Uncinus fellow chemtrail debunking nazi

picasaweb.google.com...

opps, busted

So you guys got your own backup of pics to use from source Uncinus who is seen on ejust about every chemtrail thread debunking chemtrails everyday, what a joke, the length some go to lie is amazing. My God who spends this much time everyday debunking chemtrail believers, is it not obvious yet!

picasaweb.google.com.Uncinus.WWIIContrails

Great Source
not a bad idea if your job is debunking chemtrail believers

Makes even more sense now, this is the whole reason you didn't included the link in the first place cause again it makes you guys just look silly

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

picasaweb.google.com...

opps, busted

I must ask...
How so, 'busted' ?
Are the pics fakes?

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

What do you mean, "busted"?

Those are actually proof that "chemtrails" are nonsense. As, the photos prove that as far back as World War 2 contrails existed, and were seen to spread out, to persist, and behave exactly as they do today!

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

picasaweb.google.com...

opps, busted

I especially like the account's name. Cirrus.
Anyone who has read about SRM technology knows that manmade clouds (CONtrails) are also referred to as "cirrus" clouds.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

picasaweb.google.com...

opps, busted

So you guys got your own backup of pics to use from source Uncinus, what a joke, the length some go to lie is amazing

So since he is a member of this site those pictures don't actually exist?
Please explain.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Makes even more sense now, this is the whole reason you didn't included the link in the first place cause again it makes you guys just look silly

I think you should get a big sign and go out in public and alert people that the clouds are coming.
Nothing will convince you at this stage in your delusion. Sorry to attempt to convey information. My bad.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
This thread got me thinking. I pulled out a photo album that has pics from the 1960's. I found some very interesting photos. Every photo that I had of the outdoors in the 1960's had something in common.... No birds.

I am thinking, since i have photographic 'proof' that birds did not exist in the 1960's, that birds are genetically engineered creatures that were created in the 1970's to do 'something' to the population. I just haven't come up with what they are doing to us yet, probably mind control.....

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

So what?

Anyone who has read about SRM technology knows that manmade clouds (CONtrails) are also referred to as "cirrus" clouds.

Yeah? What about it? Technically, contrails have been designated "Cirrus Aviaticus"

ALL cirrus clouds have their own designation, based on their physiology.

As do all of the other types of clouds!:

Index of Cloud Types

Really.....a little bit of meteorology education would do wonders for dispelling all of these silly "chemtrail" myths, once and for all.
edit on Fri 4 May 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Like I said, the length of the lie is massive

Like 24/7 monitoring of a chemtrail forum by members isn't enough proof of a lie

The lie extends so far it's even in your kids movies

Why would they put chemtrails in a movie about CARS other that to get you to think chemtrails are a normal sight in the sky?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join