It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do You Really Need Someone To Tell You About The Lines In The Sky?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by YourDreamsCanceled

So your saying that there are many threads about the tests for chem trailing in the 1960 in Norwich, well there you go friends you got Mr. Proudbird admitting chemtrails as well.

"There are many, many threads about those tests, back then......search "Norwich" and "Porton Down", here on ATS!"

I know there are I just wanted you to say it, ever heard of fishing, well you just got hooked up mate!

This bizarre triumphant flourishing of 'logic' makes my brain hurt.
So, wrong.
Oh well.
I'm still fascinated by this subject and the way it always never fails to demonstrate some form of every cognitive error in existence. It's very educational.
Humans making sense (literally creating it) of the world around them in ways that have nothing to do with anything outside of their own heads.
We all do it I guess. This particular way of doing it seems somehow masochistic though, the urge to see oneself as the victim of some overwhelming force of evil. Why?

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by bumpufirst
oh man! the other day i went to the gas station and pumped gas in my car.when i got home the fumes lingered all day in my driveway.lol,people, just accept the trolls are out big time on this one,no deniying that.i have not heard about the ph of the soil being changed as i heard in the vid.and plz save the argument trolls.dam! let me go vent the driveway. anyways,here in sweden its a big thing as well and the trees and plants are being affected.that is my paranoid observation trolls,save the keys.the people with their eyes open,keep spreading the word.oh! and never mind the trolls,they are just fufilling their positiion for money,remember,to these people money is more important then humanity,we who have higher beliefs then just money,should pity these addicts.
Then I suppose the clouds of water vapor that issue from the cooling towers of power plants should disappear immediately, instead of rising thousands of feet into the air.

Do they have fog in Sweden?

When fog occurs, do you immediately dive for cover in a sealed fallout shelter and clamor for a government investigation?

You really should, since it is water, the same as clouds.... and contrails.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Well I think most people missed the point of the OP and the documentary, take the conspiracy of chemtrails to one side and stick to the facts;

* Geoengineering is fact - climate engineering, climate remediation, and climate intervention are all been actively researched, funded and debated.
en.wikipedia.org...

* Aluminum is toxic

The uptake of aluminum can take place through food, through breathing and by skin contact. Long lasting uptakes of significant concentrations of aluminum can lead to serious health effects, such as:

- Damage to the central nervous system
- Dementia
- Loss of memory
- Listlessness
- Severe trembling

Aluminum can cause problems for kidney patients when it enters the body during kidney dialyses.

Inhalation of finely divided aluminum and aluminum oxide powder has been reported as a cause of pulmonary fibrosis and lung damage. This effect, know as Shaver’s Disease, is complicated by the presence in the inhaled air of silica and oxides of iron. May also be implicated in Alzheimer’s disease.

Read more: www.lenntech.com...

HPA states to avoid release into environment.
www.hpa.org.uk...

* Evidence suggests an increase in Aluminum in soil and water samples causes toxicity and damage.

Aluminum Toxicity

Excess soluble/available aluminum (Al+++) is toxic to plants and causes multiple other problems. Some of the more important problems include...

• Direct toxicity, primarily seen as stunted roots
• Reduces the availability of phosphorus (P), through the formation of Al-P compounds
• Reduces the availability of sulfur (S), through the formation of Al-S compounds
• Reduces the availability of other nutrient cations through competitive interaction

These things to me are the primary cause of concern and what I took away from the post, yes I know Aluminum toxicity in acid soil has been a known problem for 10's of years but when we look to actually legitimise the spraying of the these compounds in the atmosphere for geo-engineering purposes the conspiracy of 'are they already doing it' starts to become a potential reality.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

None of them rise thousands of feet into the air, at most one thousand, and that garbage is probably not good either...however none of them spread out across the sky creating incredible loss of sunlight.

People do NOT cause chemtrails, PLANES DO, and obviously what i was saying is, SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH THE DESIGN OF THE ENGINES.

WHY NOT TRY AND CREATE AN ENGINE THAT DOES NOT CAUSE THE ENTIRE PLANETS SKIES TO LOOK DIFFERENT ?????????????

How about even trying to admit that these TRAILS are the biggest visible threat to our way of life, instead of taxing everyone DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I remember little wispy clouds when they had the decency to stay in the sky !

Peace

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by digitalf
Well I think most people missed the point of the OP and the documentary, take the conspiracy of chemtrails to one side and stick to the facts;

* Geoengineering is fact - climate engineering, climate remediation, and climate intervention are all been actively researched, funded and debated.
en.wikipedia.org...

But it's not being done. It's just being researched in case it needs to be done.

* Aluminum is toxic

So toxic that we make soda cans out of 100% aluminum?

So toxic that we cook food in it?

Everything is toxic to some degree. Water is toxic. Oxygen is toxic. It's the quantity that's important.

HPA states to avoid release into environment.
www.hpa.org.uk...

* Evidence suggests an increase in Aluminum in soil and water samples causes toxicity and damage.

Aluminum Toxicity

Excess soluble/available aluminum (Al+++) is toxic to plants and causes multiple other problems. Some of the more important problems include...

• Direct toxicity, primarily seen as stunted roots
• Reduces the availability of phosphorus (P), through the formation of Al-P compounds
• Reduces the availability of sulfur (S), through the formation of Al-S compounds
• Reduces the availability of other nutrient cations through competitive interaction

These things to me are the primary cause of concern and what I took away from the post, yes I know Aluminum toxicity in acid soil has been a known problem for 10's of years but when we look to actually legitimise the spraying of the these compounds in the atmosphere for geo-engineering purposes the conspiracy of 'are they already doing it' starts to become a potential reality.

Adding aluminum would not change that one iota. Soil is already 70,000 ppm aluminum naturally. The problem is no aluminum. It's soil acidity. Adding acid would make a difference. Adding aluminum would not.

All a bit of a moot point of course, as nobody is currently spraying aluminum.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by YourDreamsCanceled

Several pages ago I posed you an entirely logical and legitimate question. Your failure to even attempt to answer it is duly noted.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus

Originally posted by digitalf

en.wikipedia.org...

But it's not being done. It's just being researched in case it needs to be done.

Well I'm saying it should never be done, what right do we have to mess with the planets atmosphere for any cause ?

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

None of them rise thousands of feet into the air, at most one thousand, and that garbage is probably not good either...however none of them spread out across the sky creating incredible loss of sunlight.

The cooling towers at Three Mile Island are approximately 500 feet high.

How high is the vapor cloud in this pic of TMI?

Or this one....

edit on 3-5-2012 by butcherguy because: To add

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrinchNoMore

WHY NOT TRY AND CREATE AN ENGINE THAT DOES NOT CAUSE THE ENTIRE PLANETS SKIES TO LOOK DIFFERENT ?????????????

How about even trying to admit that these TRAILS are the biggest visible threat to our way of life, instead of taxing everyone DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

I think it's just the nature of traveling through a medium - like a boat that travels through the water is going to leave a wake. If the engine uses air, and travels through the air, then it's bound to leave some effect. The only thing that might not do that is anti-gravity technology, or teleportation, or magic.

And the biggest visible threat to our way of life? How so?
Bigger than basic ground-based pollution? Or a finite supply of energy? Or infinite-growth economies?

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I look at it like this:
IF we know for a fact that our food is manipulated, Why not the air?

And even in the 80's when I was growing up, the blue skies i seen then, are rarities now.

Remember recently, when the volcano shut down all flights in/out of Europe? Remember how ATS members were commenting on how much changed (for the better) in the time that ALL aircraft were grounded?
Somethings aside from exhaust, float around up there.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Gonna post a link to a youtube video might help swing people one way or the other
Video will clearly speak for its self. Watch the plane turn the sprayer on and off.
www.youtube.com...
edit on 3-5-2012 by zerodelayz because: Spelling

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

The cooling towers at Three Mile Island are approximately 500 feet high.

How high is the vapor cloud in this pic of TMI?

Or this one....

edit on 3-5-2012 by butcherguy because: To add

Dude I looked at both of those, it only looked like an inch, maybe two... What were we talking about again?

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus

Originally posted by bo12au

Originally posted by TheTardis

Originally posted by bo12au
Mathematics is not my best discipline. Has anyone found any evidence that these chemtrails can be made naturally, or not following weather patterns? I want to see those papers. A chess board in the sky does not look natural, what happened to the blue skis?
edit on 3-5-2012 by bo12au because:

Um no but its easy to reproduce Contrails. Just fly a plane at altitude through cool moist air. But no Chemtrails are not produced naturally or any other way because they dont exist. Show me proof that they are some conspiracy and pinpoint exactly what chemical other than spent jet fuel is being dropped on us and then, maybe I will listen but as it is it is all speculation which can be easily explained using the science and a large dose of common sense.

I'm positive that the lines in the ski can be produced by "Fly a plane through cool moist air". My question is this, using physics, are these patterns naturally occurring, or not.

Yes, I made a simulator that has just two intersecting flight paths, and some average wind at altitude. After only a few planes fly along the two paths, then a grid is formed. More paths would make the grid more complex. See here:

contrailscience.com...

Very interesting. Thank you

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by MattiasDesigns

The height of the cloud above the cooling tower.
The cooling towers are approximately 500 feet high. The cloud is at least four cooling towers high in the second pic, meaning over 2,000 feet(plus the cooling tower height of 500 ft) of cloud above the ground.

The poster that I was answering said that the clouds dissipated at a height of a thousand feet or less.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Originally posted by Romekje

Originally posted by ArrowsNV
Plus, just because somebody goes out and takes video on a nice clear day doesn't mean that planes in those days did not emit CONtrails. Because they did.

"Flying a -Cessna- from 1960", plane is from 1960, not the video.. Both misread the title i guess.

I guess deniers can only shoot the messenger? What about the other video's nothing snappy to say?

bold part was mine. I think the entire point was missed by you. Snappy enough?

ALL airplanes emit CONtrails

Now show me the scientific evidence where CONtrails turn into thick blanketing clouds that slowly drop in altitude and have contents such as barium and aluminium?

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by zerodelayz

Gonna post a link to a youtube video might help swing people one way or the other . Video will clearly speak for its self. Watch the plane turn the sprayer on and off. www.youtube.com...

Sorry,but you may want to try it again and here is why....

Enjoy.....

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by YourDreamsCanceled

"I'm was in the Marine Corps for many years and I'll tell you right now that's what it is" Who to believe a guy name proudbird online or a former marine

Well I would believe someone who is familiar with the field of aviation than I would one who actually believes in the video he is watching which BTW has been discussed in this thread....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Hey..I was at the Boston Science Center today and they had a little exhibit on energy.

In their display, they pointed out differerent ways to create energy for the earth---such as renewable, oil, electric, etc.

And then, interestingly enough, they had a display on geo-engineering. In it, they stated that controlling the weather was one way of protecting energy sources.

It was a small display, but in it, they openly admitted that this was something they were already doing. Under the heading, the text read something like,

"this is an option, but we don't yet know if there will be negative consequences to people or the plysical environment."

I thought this was pretty interesting!

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss
It was a small display, but in it, they openly admitted that this was something they were already doing. Under the heading, the text read something like,

"this is an option, but we don't yet know if there will be negative consequences to people or the plysical environment."

How does "this is an option" translate to them already doing it? Especially if they don't know the negative consequences?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join