It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Had some EM weapons used on me today, some more information for everyone

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Get yourself a camera hunters use to photograph game or better yet a nanny cam. What kind of heat do you have where you live? You could try to set up some traps for when you leave like a trip line bucket of glue and glitter kind of thing. Just don't forget it's there.

Keep us posted I want to see pics.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
i can't figure out if this guy is being serious or if this is some sort of joke. weird # though

I'll follow this thread for awhile. If this is serious, a crazy person or a joke, i am happy to read along.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
There is a movie made a while ago that deals with your exact issue in detail. It is called "Modern Problems" and it stars Dabney Coleman and Chevy Chase. There is a scene in that movie where Chevy Chase encounters a mysterious white powder in his domicile and shows you how to deal with it. Get thee to the video store pronto!

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by strangedays

Im going to re-read post..but I caught something about white powder dust?? What State are you in? Is this substance all over everything? IF so, remove yourself from the area. Go and buy some Claritin D and take one a day. Drink lots of milk..Symptoms of this may include irregular heart beat, shortness of breath, numbness in head and arms, confusion, slurred speech. The symptoms may last up to 2 weeks. Try to stay away from area where this powder is located. If you have to stay in that area please wear a mask and gloves to clean area.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

I know what that white powder issue is! I am going back to re-read post.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

What State are you in? Are you Telepathic and linked with other humans? If so, what are they saying to you? Some of this is Alien attack and some is other humans causing problems. I have been attacked with the white powder dust and red smoke. I know what you are talking about!

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Then *they* must be pretty darn busy...'cause dust happens in just about every building when you turn on the A/C or heating for the season.....

Des

I know that "they" are always very present and busy at my house.. I'm always wiping up that white stuff, and without fail it reappears in just a few days.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I can´t hold back:

I´ve such a massive dejavu on this whole thread. I know it sounds crazy but this exact thread in special the post from the OP on page one about the drugs and the three things he listed. Damn I even remember wanting to answer that post because it feeled dejavued in the dejavu. WTF?
Same with the obama thread!

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
and just think he/she is your neighbor....glad i live in the woods away from the disillusioned

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Troll Hunter..love that movie..could do without the subtitles though

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
This thread is awesome!!!!

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Have you duct work checked out and cleaned in your residence. Source of white powder could be coming from insulation or some other problem with the ventilation. Get serious and have the dust tested.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   

hey, mate, i just wanna say: i believe you.

those who can see are the only one who can see. the weak wants to control everyone else, and the blind are just plain blind(ed).

so, just keep pouring the facts. im learning a lot here, from your thread. cheers, i wish you everything well

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by strangedays

Originally posted by ofNight
Can you snap a picture of this alleged white powder?

Just as it looks, white powder. I really dont want to put up any photos linked to me. I assume probably what you are fishing for. If you are conscious you already know my address (if that was your intention).

EDIT: you can get my IP but so can everyone else. Everyone who has access to my stuff are the only ones that are going to get it.

Imagine white powder all over some black tile.
edit on 1-5-2012 by strangedays because: (no reason given)

Hey, THEY already do know where you live, so you could post Adress/RL-Name/Portraits of yourself and would do no harm to yourself. Any denial of this shows the flaws in your internal logic so you should CONSIDER getting medical aid or stop doing drugs (yes, weed is a drug, not a relaxant, medicine or whatever you call it).

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
What about strange sounds around your area? buzzing or low hums? Also whats the vegetation looking like in the area? Im curious as to the state of changes in the surroundings as they could hold good information and answers.
Care to share more?

edit on 2-5-2012 by trig_grl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
OP, you're missing the most obvious route to take. Instead of hiding in the shadows of the interwebs, get out there & make some noise. Find a very busy, well traveled street corner, invest in a sandwich board & a bull horn. Don't forget to print out pamphlets, you got to have the written medium covered as well as the auditory one. If you are honest & not a liar or troll, get busy already and let others know what's up.

Unless you're, you know, mentally ill. Then you get help instead of playing town crier in your fantasy land.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
To entertain the very notion if just for a second.

OP I must ask....are you a leader of a group politically? Are you in a important position with a company that deals with the Governement? Are you special in any way that would make "them" target you in this way?

If not, what makes you believe they would target you in this fashion?

I fail to believe that they would go through the trouble so to speak, unless your in a position to threaten the status quo. I do believe however that they would do t his type of thing in other countries as being caught doing it on ordinary US citizens would be a bit taboo.

i also do not believe that they would do this to make you a lab rat as they would have no trouble doing this in a more controled setting with those that are seemingly willing to participate.

edit on 2-5-2012 by GrandHeretic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Reply to post by strangedays

Op, assuming you actually believe what you posted I wanted to say I hope you seek the mental health help you publicly display you need.

And no, this is not an insult in the least, so don't take it that way. But I understand your need to feel like things like this are happening to you, I really do. But your desire to believe your special in the face of your crumbling social life doesn't change reality one bit.

You are not being "reprogrammed", you are not being visited, and lastly you are no more important than the billions of other human animals that inhabit this planet. Sucks to realize that, but reality is what it is, regardless of what you post on the Internet.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
If you live in a rental housing they are probably spraying for bugs and/or you need to dust your house. The rest of the wall of words you might to go seek medical help.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join