It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Had some EM weapons used on me today, some more information for everyone

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by strangedays

Originally posted by ofNight
Can you snap a picture of this alleged white powder?

Just as it looks, white powder. I really dont want to put up any photos linked to me. I assume probably what you are fishing for. If you are conscious you already know my address (if that was your intention).

EDIT: you can get my IP but so can everyone else. Everyone who has access to my stuff are the only ones that are going to get it.

Imagine white powder all over some black tile.
edit on 1-5-2012 by strangedays because: (no reason given)

That's interesting and all, but if you truly want help you'll provide photographs, considering if we get a look at the substance we may be able to get a better idea as to what it really is. It could be flour, could be dust, could be anything, and without pictures, you're wasting your time on this forum sharing your story.

And yes, anyone can get your IP. Your IP is linked to you, so why not post a photo? A photo won't give people who want to find you any more information than your IP would.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Just as it looks, white powder. I really dont want to put up any photos linked to me. I assume probably what you are fishing for. If you are conscious you already know my address (if that was your intention).

EDIT: you can get my IP but so can everyone else. Everyone who has access to my stuff are the only ones that are going to get it.

Could it just be dust...maybe from air vents in your home. Have you recently starting using the A/C unit...

Des

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Also, why do you think they're out to get you?

You're no one special. You're not unique, you don't possess unknown information. You're just like me, you're just like everyone else. If the government wanted to kill you, you'd be dead by now. You really think they'd let you live long enough to spew your story on the Internet? You have to be rational here. I understand that anxiety can cause some serious and scary emotions, I'm not in any way trying to mock, ridicule, or insult you.

Do you have a history of feeling this way? How long have you felt they've been out to get you?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheTardis
Ok.. I use to work with a guy that had a police scanner because he was volunteer fire department or something like that. This sounds like a call I heard where I guy was phoning in telling the police they needed to get to his house because there was aliens that kept coming on his lawn and he had the house lined with foil and foil on his head. He called back a little bit later and said if they didnt hurry he was going to take care of them himself. Not sure whatever happened and I dont typically judge people but that guy was not all there. He needed help. No one was out to get him and the guy on his lawn was probably reading the water meter or gas meter. And sometimes white powder is more of of a brownish color and most people call it dust and then clean house.

Thanks this is helping me to point out the logic. Ok, so this dude was mentally messed with by some conscious groups/cabals whatever, and appeared to be seeking help from the attacks. (This is probably not a real story just fyi-cons love to lie and make up some hypothetical scenario to try to add some value/evidence to a lie, source? we know there isnt one lol)

What the cons will do if you dont allow yourself to be quieted is kill you off from poisoning or things that are relatively unseen. Get a con to take the body when it dies, take it to the coroner who is a con, they make up whatever they want. Public sees autopsy report of subject dying of natural causes. They slide crap like this by the public every day. It the same way they create a "worker". A woman marries a man who is conscious blind. She is impregnated by one of her own (a conscious person other than her husband). The organic man raises the child never knowing it wasnt his. Despicable. Although thats totally cool for him to love the child as his own. But shame on the facilitators.

Lol I love going toe to toe with you losers. You just bring yourself out into the open every time you attack me. Please keep doing it, we are doing Gods work here.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

That's interesting and all, but if you truly want help you'll provide photographs, considering if we get a look at the substance we may be able to get a better idea as to what it really is. It could be flour, could be dust, could be anything, and without pictures, you're wasting your time on this forum sharing your story.

And yes, anyone can get your IP. Your IP is linked to you, so why not post a photo? A photo won't give people who want to find you any more information than your IP would.

Thats cool I dont need your help theres plenty others.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Could it just be dust...maybe from air vents in your home. Have you recently starting using the A/C unit...

Des

Yea thanks for this. This is another way they do it. They put it in the vents so when your heat or ac comes on its blown around the apt.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by strangedays

Uh-oh. Logic was introduced into the equation and you diverted attention from providing evidence because of one of two reasons:

1. You're a troll.
2. You're lying/hallucinating.

Those who have nothing to hide, hide nothing.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Then *they* must be pretty darn busy...'cause dust happens in just about every building when you turn on the A/C or heating for the season.....

Des

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Public sees autopsy report of subject dying of natural causes.

Can you show me any coroners report that lists "Natural Causes" as a cause for death?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
What you need to do is go to a physician or nurse practitioner (the trick will be finding one who won't try and hospitalize you) and get a prescription for an atypical anti-psychotic like Olanzapine or Clozapine. Try that for a couple of weeks and see how you're feeling and thinking. You can always stop taking it if you want to and won't be the worse for wear.

I've been there so I know what I'm talking about.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheTardis
Ok.. I use to work with a guy that had a police scanner because he was volunteer fire department or something like that. This sounds like a call I heard where I guy was phoning in telling the police they needed to get to his house because there was aliens that kept coming on his lawn and he had the house lined with foil and foil on his head. He called back a little bit later and said if they didnt hurry he was going to take care of them himself. Not sure whatever happened and I dont typically judge people but that guy was not all there. He needed help. No one was out to get him and the guy on his lawn was probably reading the water meter or gas meter. And sometimes white powder is more of of a brownish color and most people call it dust and then clean house.

Thanks this is helping me to point out the logic. Ok, so this dude was mentally messed with by some conscious groups/cabals whatever, and appeared to be seeking help from the attacks. (This is probably not a real story just fyi-cons love to lie and make up some hypothetical scenario to try to add some value/evidence to a lie, source? we know there isnt one lol)

What the cons will do if you dont allow yourself to be quieted is kill you off from poisoning or things that are relatively unseen. Get a con to take the body when it dies, take it to the coroner who is a con, they make up whatever they want. Public sees autopsy report of subject dying of natural causes. They slide crap like this by the public every day. It the same way they create a "worker". A woman marries a man who is conscious blind. She is impregnated by one of her own (a conscious person other than her husband). The organic man raises the child never knowing it wasnt his. Despicable. Although thats totally cool for him to love the child as his own. But shame on the facilitators.

Lol I love going toe to toe with you losers. You just bring yourself out into the open every time you attack me. Please keep doing it, we are doing Gods work here.

First its not a lie. That was a real call or series of calls into the police dispatch about 17 years ago that we laughed about all day. The guy was insane, no one was out to get him. Where I am from we call it Paranoid schizophrenia and they have treatments for it.

And do you really believe that coroners doing autopsies are all alone in a room by themselves like you see on tv? And that no one double checks anything that was found? I would ask what kind of fantasy world you live in but I think you painted a pretty good picture for everyone.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I realize its 1/100 maybe even more rare than that. Ive been called a fallen angel (are fallen angels conscious blind?), a king, told im one of the 144,000 although like others have said, I dont feel im special. Im going to keep putting the info out no matter how much you insult me or whatever. I tend to be a person that goes above and beyond. I am always learning/evolving, and it definetly makes you mad that to get on your level its rather easy, even for a monkey. This suggests that the cons are not so great. I know you get mad because you all are stuck, but maybe theres a way I can help you to be saved. Although im not the judge of that. Heres to compassion for my "enemies".

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by OccamAssassin

Public sees autopsy report of subject dying of natural causes.

Can you show me any coroners report that lists "Natural Causes" as a cause for death?

No need to split hairs over a hypothetical siutuation. Dont try to side track the discussion.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

I realize its 1/100 maybe even more rare than that. Ive been called a fallen angel (are fallen angels conscious blind?), a king, told im one of the 144,000 although like others have said, I dont feel im special. Im going to keep putting the info out no matter how much you insult me or whatever. I tend to be a person that goes above and beyond. I am always learning/evolving, and it definetly makes you mad that to get on your level its rather easy, even for a monkey. This suggests that the cons are not so great. I know you get mad because you all are stuck, but maybe theres a way I can help you to be saved. Although im not the judge of that. Heres to compassion for my "enemies".

Get help. Schizophrenia is no joke, it can be treated. What you're describing is a perfect example of paranoid schizophrenia. Seriously. This has no place on ATS, you need professional help that can help you in a different way and not encourage your delusions. I'm saying that with compassion.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skepticesque

Get help. Schizophrenia is no joke, it can be treated. What you're describing is a perfect example of paranoid schizophrenia. Seriously. This has no place on ATS, you need professional help that can help you in a different way and not encourage your delusions. I'm saying that with compassion.

Those things i was told were by conscious people playing mind tricks with me. I didnt say I believed any of them. Heres what I think: I think you should pray as hard as you can. I feel like you might be done soon. Good luck and again dont take the things I say out of context. Thats a sign of schizophrenia, looking for connections that arent there. If you need help I can find a list of mental health practitioners in your area so we can get you set up with some anti psychotics. I care about you man I hate seeing you (or anyone) all unstable and mental.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Thanks for the laugh.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skepticesque

Those things i was told were by conscious people playing mind tricks with me. I didnt say I believed any of them. Heres what I think: I think you should pray as hard as you can. I feel like you might be done soon. Good luck and again dont take the things I say out of context. Thats a sign of schizophrenia, looking for connections that arent there. If you need help I can find a list of mental health practitioners in your area so we can get you set up with some anti psychotics. I care about you man I hate seeing you (or anyone) all unstable and mental.

Dude, You have completely lost your mind. Seriously.. Were not any sort of conspiracy trying to tell you otherwise. We are just normal people trying to let you know that you are in some kind of altered state of mind and should either come down off your high or call the doctor to get evaluated. You are completely delusional.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Well that about does it for this thread.....no logic, no proof, imaginary bureau of investigations, etc...

Without proof of any of this and claiming you are not delusional, you are asking to have your schizophrenic style threads torn apart by all of the "disinfo" agents here that are out to get you.

By the way, I am outside your window watching you right now but I won't ever show myself because I am part of an organization that is just here to watch.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join