It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Had some EM weapons used on me today, some more information for everyone

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheTardis
[]

Dude, You have completely lost your mind. Seriously.. Were not any sort of conspiracy trying to tell you otherwise. We are just normal people trying to let you know that you are in some kind of altered state of mind and should either come down off your high or call the doctor to get evaluated. You are completely delusional.

Tardis' reg date was a weeek or so ago. First give away. So after looking at his reg date what should one do to help determine his motivations? Check his other posts. Lets see if we can find him calling other people crazy/insulting them:

A fresh one from today!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I implore anyone who gets treated by posters like this to do research on them. You just look up their posts by username and you can find quite a bit of info ab out them hehe.

And also readers, take note on the level at which these people try to attack me, they seem very intent. I know if I read something strange on an internet forum, I MIGHT post up a reply like "dude your nuts" or something, but not take it to a level of suggesting a medical diagnosis and medication to a complete stranger (who for all you know could be multiple persons posting on one account). Its simply not worth the time to anyone. So the reader needs to ask himself why are they trying so hard to group up on this point and not just moving through? Think about it...
edit on 1-5-2012 by strangedays because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by strangedays

Hi strangedays,this ordeal your going through must be very draining.Especially trying to explain your reason.I was just wondering when the last time you had some sleep?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe
Well that about does it for this thread.....no logic, no proof, imaginary bureau of investigations, etc...

Without proof of any of this and claiming you are not delusional, you are asking to have your schizophrenic style threads torn apart by all of the "disinfo" agents here that are out to get you.

By the way, I am outside your window watching you right now but I won't ever show myself because I am part of an organization that is just here to watch.

You are welcome to come here and try to do something to me. You wont like the outcome on your end though.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by strangedays

Originally posted by TheTardis
[]

Dude, You have completely lost your mind. Seriously.. Were not any sort of conspiracy trying to tell you otherwise. We are just normal people trying to let you know that you are in some kind of altered state of mind and should either come down off your high or call the doctor to get evaluated. You are completely delusional.

Tardis' reg date was a weeek or so ago. First give away. So after looking at his reg date what should one do to help determine his motivations? Check his other posts. Lets see if we can find him calling other people crazy/insulting them:

A fresh one from today!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I implore anyone who gets treated by posters like this to do research on them. You just look up their posts by username and you can find quite a bit of info ab out them hehe.

And also readers, take note on the level at which these people try to attack me, they seem very intent. I know if I read something strange on an internet forum, I MIGHT post up a reply like "dude your nuts" or something, but not take it to a level of suggesting a medical diagnosis and medication to a complete stranger (who for all you know could be multiple persons posting on one account). Its simply not worth the time to anyone. So the reader needs to ask himself why are they trying so hard to group up on this point and not just moving through? Think about it...

A give away to what? That a buddy of mine turned me on to this site and I finally registered and decided to participate.. Yep.. Huge conspiracy there. Try this on for size. My name is Brent, I live in Tulsa, Oklahoma and I am a Systems Administrator for a small energy company.. Yep.. You got me.. You have blown the conspiracy wide open. Tell you what, If you want me to I will send you my cell number which will be from a oklahoma area code and you can call me. Unlike you, I have no problem giving proof.

Oh and yes I agree.. by all means research people and by all means look at that other post of mine. The ONE other post where I use the word crazy and it was after reading two of these posts in a row.. So like this guy and his other buddy sitting in their undies in front of their computer are both posting crazy stories. By all means ignore all of the other posts I have made. That makes sense.
edit on 1-5-2012 by TheTardis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Well that about does it for this thread.....no logic, no proof, imaginary bureau of investigations, etc...

Without proof of any of this and claiming you are not delusional, you are asking to have your schizophrenic style threads torn apart by all of the "disinfo" agents here that are out to get you.

By the way, I am outside your window watching you right now but I won't ever show myself because I am part of an organization that is just here to watch.

You are welcome to come here and try to do something to me. You wont like the outcome on your end though.

No need to.....I can control you with my "EM's" I send out with my "EM" gun....its a portable version of the ones we use on the telephone poles. We don't like to hide our tech....we want everyone to know its there and to just try to prove that is what we do. You never will and we OWN your mind.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Ok so to add info that is not in violation of T/C ill take out the info that was a violation but try to reproduce everything else that was in that post.

I do have some qualms about the 12/21/12 and dealing with electronic (partially) inorganics. I have a feeling we might get a solar flare that takes them all out ie:the rapture. It sucks bc we do need each other. It just seems as of recent, they have been going after people left and right and I dont agree with that. I dont know if they have to do human sacrifice in order to keep living (similar to how they need adrenaline and also vitamins from sexual release) but I feel like thats wrong. These people dont even get a chance to have lives and persue a good life. Heck their own life. Im just a monkey that was allowed to see some of whats going on behind the curtain, and to tell the other monkeys.

I truly wonder if any of our posters here are like me. They say people like me are about 1%. 1/100 people. Ive learned somewhat to identify my kind, and I know they intentionally dont teach them things, some are even illiterate (thats horrible we need to help them instead of their puppetteers hurting them), they keep them dumb and unskilled. All im asking for is to treat them equal. If you all could, I know you train and deal with humans in your own units/families (I realize now why after all these years my parents were referred to as "parental units"), be nice to them. Make up for the crappy things you did to them. Dont steal their wives/husbands/bfs/gfs. Treat them like an equal. Just because you got all these fancy electronics and knowledge doesnt mean they dont have arms and legs like you. They need to eat too, and they feed you unknowlingly and I bet if they did know, they would still voluntarily give you the adrenaline etc you need. Because you have grown up together and they LOVE you. They will teach you love no problem. Its not a finite amount to give heh.

Anyways im going to take a min to contemplate read over etc ato see if theres anything I forgot. Im telling you the complete truth. Ive noticed even the discrediting people have backed off as you can see im not trying to threaten your system. Im trying to find a way where everyone can co-habitate, and also keep their rights.

This is probably why people are moving to the mountains, south, etc. Theres not as many signals in the air out there, as well as fresh air/less pollution etc.

to add I also think that this is an explanation for the "Street Light Phenomenon". I realized that its an identifier. Something happens to the street light bulbs when they use the signal push on you. It may be a side effect, it may be the signal to others, I dont know. But when they use it the street light bulbs go out.

en.wikipedia.org...

another identifier is the non cons are taught to write left handed to identify them to the others that cannot read minds as well. Some need touch, some cant tell if they cant see your eyes, etc. These practices help them when their means fail.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

And also readers, take note on the level at which these people try to attack me, they seem very intent. I know if I read something strange on an internet forum, I MIGHT post up a reply like "dude your nuts" or something, but not take it to a level of suggesting a medical diagnosis and medication to a complete stranger

Not everyone is attacking you. I can't speak for everyone else but I'm taking you at face value that you aren't trolling and are describing reality as you perceive it. I'm not attacking you, I'm offering advice based on what you've written and based on my personal experience. I've been in some pretty delusional states myself and truth be told there is a connection between that and participating in conspiracy forums. As someone suggested, you probably need some sleep, you should temporarily stop any alcohol, caffeine or other drug consumption, you should reach out to a trusted family member to help you get some medical attention and you should stay off the internet for awhile, especially sites like AJ or here (no offense meant for fellow board members.)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

You never will and we OWN your mind.

Lol thats the whole reason we are at this junction, you cant control it lol. There will be more, and as they wake up you will not be able to control them either. I dont know whats going on with the whole new age thing, but im at least trying to research how TPTB operate, what they want. So by all means try I want you to. I learn new things each time you try a new method against me.

The classic battle of free will lol.

EDIT: and mods, isnt telling someone you are outside their house and are going to get them some sort of a violation as well? Do you just let the soft bullies get away with stuff because they are your people? Im seeing a huge double standard. As I always have.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by DelMarvel

And also readers, take note on the level at which these people try to attack me, they seem very intent. I know if I read something strange on an internet forum, I MIGHT post up a reply like "dude your nuts" or something, but not take it to a level of suggesting a medical diagnosis and medication to a complete stranger

Not everyone is attacking you. I can't speak for everyone else but I'm taking you at face value that you aren't trolling and are describing reality as you perceive it. I'm not attacking you, I'm offering advice based on what you've written and based on my personal experience. I've been in some pretty delusional states myself and truth be told there is a connection between that and participating in conspiracy forums. As someone suggested, you probably need some sleep, you should temporarily stop any alcohol, caffeine or other drug consumption, you should reach out to a trusted family member to help you get some medical attention and you should stay off the internet for awhile, especially sites like AJ or here (no offense meant for fellow board members.)

As people wake up they get called crazy, its a classic repeat pattern that really hasnt ever changed. They are just figuring out that the people around them can read minds and are all telepathically linked. Its happened to friends I know, examples ive read over the years, and ive been able to watch. Im prepared for you to try it on me. Its not like I wasnt expecting it since I had other people to watch before you chose to go messing with me. Maybe if I hadnt seen the EXACT same methods used on them, I might consider this a unique experience.

I have everything I need in life. Im content. Until TPTB strip me of more, im going to keep pushing you. Someone needs to and frankly I like it. Finally someone standing up to murderers. Its doing Gods work heh, how can I say no?

I also think my posts might do more good for INTERNATIONAL PEOPLE OUTSIDE OF THE US. Apparently they are not allowed to use the weapons on the people in other countries (right now, but im sure they still do) so theres less of an awareness abroad from here. When the collective spawns its NWO or whatever they are trying to do they will probably just drop the materials on the people without telling them, come in and occupy, and do whatever. But it would be cool for people from other countries to find this and be prepared for the potential use.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

EDIT: and mods, isnt telling someone you are outside their house and are going to get them some sort of a violation as well? Do you just let the soft bullies get away with stuff because they are your people? Im seeing a huge double standard. As I always have.

Well, it's definitely uncool to goof on someone who (if sincere) is having paranoid delusions.

Just my two cents.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Anyway, good luck Strangedays.

I hope you're still in touch with old friends and/or family.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by DelMarvel
Anyway, good luck Strangedays.

I hope you're still in touch with old friends and/or family.

Thanks. Yea im in touch with some, but they burned me in favor of their cabals or whatever, and after I proved myself to them, they have tried to come back. But I think thats over now as im realizing all the ways they once took advantage of me and used me to get things or even directly took them from me. Im fine with a few that I trust.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
If you don't mind strangedays, I have a couple questions about your story. I find it very intriguing.

The white powder, can you please describe it in more detail for me? White powdery substance come in many different textures and weight. Like, for example: Is it light and ashy? Is it heavy, does it float around?

I would really appreciate that. Thank you for sharing your story and for the time to answer my question.

Peace and guidance.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

I sense that you are connecting to energies that most people just don't get or understand (that is why they call you shizophrenic etc). I don't understand many of the terms you use: cons, conblind, can you explain this a bit, or maybe you have in another post? I don't live in the US, and where I live the energy is very pure, but I have lived in the US and know that I found the energy there very difficult to deal with. If the energies you are tuning into are getting too much, you can "change the channel" and tune into something that is more positive and helpful to you, there is light and a higher vibrations to tune into, thankfully!

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

White dust, hmmmm, isn't dimethyltriptophane ('___') white and dust like? But then so is talcum powder. But '___' in those quantities would really be wasted since a dust covered room would get about 4 dozen people seriously buzzed, you don't need much to go to the moon and back. Talc powder however can cause silicosis if inhaled and that would create respiratory inflammation and bleeding. Can't help you with the powder problem other than use a good vacuum cleaner with a HEPA filter ;-)

However, if you want to turn of the EM, get yourself an EM shield.

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I think this strangedays guy is the same wacko off GLP a while back around 10/11. I think he was the one who said he sat down at a table with Jesus and Jesus told him to save everybody .

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by DelMarvel

After a while you just get tired of telling people to get mental help and go back to messing with them. Especially when someone's as deluded as strangedays is, and in complete denial.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Lucidity is a hard thing to deal with, cut him some slack. An open mind can see this post for what it is - one man's perspective. Suspending judgement is apparently even harder for many...

"medicine" and "doctors" are not the only solution for some issues in dealing with reality.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
you sound like my mom

She told me one day someone put flour in her air conditioner and it got all of the place.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join