It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Had some EM weapons used on me today, some more information for everyone

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Ok, well if youve read my posts before, youll know that I have been able to identify the "push" inorganics can do electronically to temporarily wipe ones thoughts/confuse them. Ive still got questions, but some here have told me YES, it can make you a vegetable/give you a stroke if its used for too long a duration on the organic/human.

Ok, so im going to try to include everything in the first post here, so if its scattered and multi-topic just bear with me, ill clean it up later, just want to get the main ideas out there. Also, most of this info is already on this site, although my explanations I feel are not. Thats where I come in. ME being a monkey myself, I tend to look at things more literally. The description I can give you will be best to be understood on a persons level that isnt aware. Afterall we have to help them. I dont care what anyone says. Thats my opinion for right now it may change if I feel this info can harm a newly hatched mind or something. Since times running out, I am ok with giving these guys a cliffs notes style fasttrack to get caught up. No organic left behind lol.

OK. So I asked this in another post:
------------------
Can someone please tell me what the white dust that they spray all over my apt when i leave does? I believe its hurting me bc it makes me have trouble breathing. When i lived at my moms I think she poisoned our dog with it or something similar bc the dog had breathing problems and died suddenly one morning. It bled out of its nose and ass. I understand when something dies it releases its bowels but for the bleeding out the nose part coupled with the breathing problems and very young death it was very odd. Now I have the same breathing problems the dog did. And I have heard about this white dust from others posts but never an explanation as to what it is. Its ALL over the place. Im a clean person a regularly clean so I know its being sprayed and ive isolated it to who it is actually thats spraying it. Can someone tell me what this is or link me?
-------------------

I have some new answers for everyone. Again, not perfect, just trying to point in the right direction. So like I said today I had someone try to do the memory push on me. Ive learned to just focus and push my thoughts to stay on track. The way it works for me (may be some good reverse info for the cons) is I am scrambled and I cant put the thought out until they let off the electronic pulse that blocks my memory. Im unable to push through it. It works, but I think that they dont stay "on the button" (however its done) because it would brain damage me.

This brings up the point of how the electronic pulse works. If someone would fill me in on what im missing I would appreciate it. Obviously im trying to learn and help others learn. If you cant I understand. I may be about transparency but there may be reasons for them to stay in hiding if its keeping people safe or something. Anyway, to use the device, (I suspect its internal, but Fritz Springemier says its like a keychain or something) I have noticed that my (or the organics) eyes/perception have to temporarily be taken off of the con in order for them to access it. This could be to pull it out or maybe change their eyes (ive heard the pupils go cat/reptile) so they can access the device. I know this for a fact. I dont know why you have to take your eyes off of them though. Maytbe its so a monkey doesnt get the keychain if its an external thing or something so it doesnt fall into the wrong hands (although im sure there is a saftey if one were to get a hold of it. could be both an external device that works with their phisiology im not sure, thats where I need your guys' info).

Ok, so today I realized that device does something more than memory push. The cons that were using the weapons on me today started teh memory push, I told them it didnt work anymore, and kept pushing my perception and keeping the point I was trying to make. They seemed frustrated that it wasnt working on me, so they took my breath away and increased my heartbeat. It has been done before but this was the first time I was able to put it together. THATS WHAT THE WHITE DUST IS!.

I have read about chemtrails and barium salts that they supposedly used and how it works and I can attest to it. I am right next to an airport and I noticed the flight path of the planes landing switched (after 2 years of it never happening) to directly above my house. I suspect some if it comes in through the chimney. Also its regularly sprayed whenever I leave my place. Ive found it, showed it to friends, no one is really denying anything which is cool bc all my friends are cons and I was always truthful with them. I appreciate the reverse mutual respect. I also smoke weed (although this maight make me quit now). Ive noticed that certain friends different kinds will have different effects and in the past 3-4 months I have had trouble breathing from smoking it which has never been a problem. I also workout tons, so I shouldnt be having breathing problems. I put 2 and 2 together and I realized they are putting it on the weed. So for sources in my case: sprayed in home when I leave manually by a person, dumped from plane chemtrails, and on consumables (food too remember!).

So I listen to AJ a lot. I always hear about his commercials for colloidal silver. Its a type of silver nitrate particle that you breathe through a nebulizer. It puts silver particles in your throat and lungs, which prevent illnesses/bacteria/etc from making it into the persons system. OK so it all makes SENSE! Spray metal particles or something conductive that can be breathed and will retain itself on the inside lungs/throat/etc. Add a frequency, and BOOM. You can drop/control/whatever you want to do to your pet human (were pets needed for food btw if I didnt already say that, you can check my other posts). So these are sources they use to get the conductive particles inside the human. We are organic electric that creates our own electricity internally. Inorganics need a source, although its not like you guys plug into a 120v socket. Its absorbed.

So the picture becomes clearer. 12/21/12 (maybe-again were all guessing here) is independence day for humans. That will be the day you guys officially announce things. FEMA camps are for the people that flip out and cant/wont submit when they find out their animals.

Post society includes everyone being electronically tethered. I realize how the telepathic/con mind power has become so great in the past few years. BDAs (bi-directional amplifiers). Its a linked series of towers that boost power/signal to the area wirelessly so that you can beam on up to the mindnet to get the info you need when pulling info.

BDA looks like this, they are all over every town, but less so in the south, where there are more non cons/humans.

more
edit on 1-5-2012 by strangedays because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
So you're saying that some other government/alien agency is spraying white powder all over your apartment when you leave and pushing signals out to your brain during the day? Not sure I follow this story as your thoughts are a bit crazed.

Have you had your
today?
edit on 5/1/12 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

+3 more 
posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
In all seriousness, you need medical help. You're going nuts.

No one is out to get you.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I haven't had the white dust but we have had the weapons aimed at us.
And something has been put in the lampstand outside our house.
And a red mark on the pavement too. Taken a photo.

Wear silk on your head, stops their waves.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I have a friend who says the same things you're saying OP. He also says 'they' use some sort of 'ray' on him which make him feel like he's being burned. He hears voices too. He was diagnosed paranoid schizophrenic years ago.

Not saying you're the same as my friend OP, just that you both say similar things.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Can you snap a picture of this alleged white powder?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by strangedays

I think the reason the typical discredit posts are lacking on your posts more because most of us realize that you may truly have something wrong that needs medical attention.

edit on 5/1/12 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by AriesJedi

Seriously? Wear silk on your head?

And the red mark on the pavement is to mark some type of utility or other that a company has or is going to put in. Whoa...maybe this can be the thread to gather all the crazies!

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by gandalph
In all seriousness, you need medical help. You're going nuts.

No one is out to get you.

I often wonder if you are helping me. Like I will be killed off if I expose too much. But im going to be the best person I can. Following God and Jesus Christ. I know my info is dangerous I think? But maybe im speaking too much? But im going to try to go on a feeling of God, not what people are telling me as you guys have opposing factions and try to push me in different directions. God will protect me and show me the way. He has my whole life. Its sad that people attack me for just trying to preserve life, goodness, kindness, positive. But I realize im dumb and dont know the whole story. Im open to being wrong. But yea I understand how you can do only 1 thing that youre told even if its illogical. So keep pushing the disinfo saying im crazy, I dont think its going to stop people from reading this lol.

EDIT: you start to see how right you are by how viciously they attack you lol. Thanks for confirming this for myself and the rest who see it. If this was about mental health, then you wouldnt even post and just move on. You make it a point to accuse someone of an illness (that still has no basis and is a blanket diagnosis lol!) maybe they should rename it to "Found out about the cons-itis" haha

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Ok thanks for that I will have to try it. Im still working on the layman way that teh lightbulbs drain you with the light pattern. Maybe something phosphorous based? Tungsten? Ill have to look at teh info and think about it. Im German, sometimes we can reverse engineer things when thinking about them. Ill try to think of the SIMPLE ways it would be obvious.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Ok.. I use to work with a guy that had a police scanner because he was volunteer fire department or something like that. This sounds like a call I heard where I guy was phoning in telling the police they needed to get to his house because there was aliens that kept coming on his lawn and he had the house lined with foil and foil on his head. He called back a little bit later and said if they didnt hurry he was going to take care of them himself. Not sure whatever happened and I dont typically judge people but that guy was not all there. He needed help. No one was out to get him and the guy on his lawn was probably reading the water meter or gas meter. And sometimes white powder is more of of a brownish color and most people call it dust and then clean house.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe

Seriously? Wear silk on your head?

And the red mark on the pavement is to mark some type of utility or other that a company has or is going to put in. Whoa...maybe this can be the thread to gather all the crazies!

Hope I brought enough of these for all of us to wear in this thread......looks like we'll need them...

Des

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofNight
Can you snap a picture of this alleged white powder?

Just as it looks, white powder. I really dont want to put up any photos linked to me. I assume probably what you are fishing for. If you are conscious you already know my address (if that was your intention).

EDIT: you can get my IP but so can everyone else. Everyone who has access to my stuff are the only ones that are going to get it.

Imagine white powder all over some black tile.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by strangedays
So keep pushing the disinfo saying im crazy, I dont think its going to stop people from reading this lol.

ha ha. It's not disinfo to suspect you are crazy. I'm not a doctor so I don't know the professional terms, but you are sounding crazy. Think about it. WHY would anyone be out to get you? You've done nothing special. You don't have secrets to share. You're not an Andrew Breitbart. Do you really think some secret cabal is targeting people at random? Do you really think putting silk on your head "stops their rays."? I have to tell you that statement is CLASSIC schizophrenia. Absolutely classic with the exception that it's usually a tin foil hat rather than made of silk.

Please get help.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

By the sounds of it YOU dropped some of your white powder

drugs are the next attempt lol. It goes (when attempts at discrediting are made):

medical
using drugs
insult outright

Watch that pattern in threads other than mine. Its another way the monkeys can pick you out and what your doing. I definetly like seeing your buttholes pucker when I send some stuff out though. You should be squirming. You got some debts to pay and everyones about to find out soon lol.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join